Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

LoversSituation ? female only blackmail and Humiliation ? There are only a few quests/dialogues with gender check.

Think you talk about LoversGGBlackmail ?

But LoversSituation conflict with many Mods because it use many vanilla NPCs.

Galga's Mods always use own folders, so no animations will be overwritten. But of course every animation Mods will conflict. If you shackled, dance, or pose  the amimation will be overwritten when Darkbloodlines shackle you. But that's a "problem/conflict" all Mods have.

Darkbloodlines does not detect LoversGGBlackmail enslave, so it will enslave the player and overwrite the animations.. Two different systems.

Like Sexlivion and Lovers, both mods does not detect sex from the other mod.

Yes LoversTrueCrime does not add prostitutes.

And True crime is the older Mod.

Started with TrueCrime, then TrueCrimeEX and then DarkBloodlines,  all by Odem.

So random question, I've done most of the quests in this mod a few times, and am now running the game with other mods that are most likely incompatible with the quest portion of this mod. All I really want from it in this playthrough is the enslavement mechanics though, is there a way to install this without the added quests and locations so when I'm defeated I can still be enslaved and it doesn't break the current quests I'm running? (Specifically a different Hackdirt mod, but I don't really trust any of the other quests to work properly on my current game set up either) Either way I appreciate the work done on this mod it's hands down my most used Lover's mod

Being 'enslaves' is a quest in itself.  The game needs to know about the enslavers, the NPC(s) who will be your owner, the AI of how they handle you when you are owned, and other possibilities like owner-to-owner sales, escape, punishment and so forth.

Between PSE and the others Fejeena and I named, PSE handles most of those options.  I will not bandy about which of the mods came first and which ripped the enslavement/shackled system from which, but PSE's system is the most comprehensive and complete.  Unfortunately, it would take quite a bit of work to rip such a detailed piece of work.  I mean... Sure, there's enslavement in CrowningIsles, but highly scripted events with zero escape chance. And likewise for the .... parties... you attend in  LoversGGBlackmail.

Mind you, PSE has a ""Player Slave Settings" spell that you can use which would disable various aspects of the game, and thus make certain built-in quests inactive.

Fair enough and about the answer I expected more or less! Honestly, I've gone and read the readme to the other hackdirt quest mod I was using and I think maybe they wouldn't break each other as much as I'd expected, I'll probably give it a try and see what happens in my next playthrough. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question, even though it was kind of a dumb one and I kind of knew the answer before I asked!

Chiming in on the Roxey Inn portion of the Sibling Rivalry quest:

In my experience, the flashing sleep screen lasted forever (as in >30 minutes real-time waiting) until I disabled the Oblivion Stutter Remover OBSE plug-in. After that, I was able to hold the control key after sleeping to quickly progress past it.

I also had an issue during the Horror of the Ayleids quest-line, where my clone died after immediately running off and trying to fight the atronach, which I opted to avoid rather than kill. When that happened, I could no longer continue without reloading a save.

• 1 month later...

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I can't see an answer.

1) Is the patch needed with the most recent version (0.72) of this mod?

2) What does this mean? 

Gaebrial's ESPs:

- Merge the dialogue options from LoversPayBandit and PSE. It expects PSE to be before LoversPayBandit in the load order, and should go just after the latter.

The Patch:

Meshes uploaded 11 Mar 13 (place these in your Data\Meshes\ folder)

Textures uploaded 11 Mar 13 (place these in your Data\Textures\ folder)

Sounds uploaded 11 Mar 13 (place these in your Data\Sound\ folder)

Patch uploaded 27 Apr 13

meshes, textures and sound are old files from 2013.

And in the patch are updated and missing meshes, textures and sound .

So yes you need it.

I require help from this fellow modding community if possible.

To be honest I've been trying for couple of days to get this mod to work, but I'm really new to modding in general and im getting constant messages regarding missing oblivion.esm.    I have absolutely no idea where the heck I can download that from. Additionally its says in my mod manager that the plugin is not sorted and its not a valid plugin. Its been quite frustrating trying to figure out this mod, but I'm really eager to try this out, so any help or advice guidance to sort this mod and start it would be highly appreciated.   

Are you joking?   This is a Mod for Oblivion  and the  oblivion.esm is the main files of Oblivion. All Mods need it.

When you install Oblivion you have the oblivion.esm.

Maybe your load order is wrong .

Post your load order.

You have the  Mods you need?

LAPF , the base sex mod for this Mod

The tools LAPF needs : OBSE, Pluggy,  . . .

Read my yellow Link below.  The yellow line in my signature.  How to install Oblivion ( Never in C : / program files x86   or Mods will never work  !  )

That should be built into the stockings.   These models use weighted skeletons that provide the bounce effect.    BBB skeletons are especially bouncie.  As such, female BBB bodies containing that skeleton are bouncie, and BBB compatible outfits with 'em are too.  So too should it be for your DMRA clothes.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:03 PM, TezkahJaisa said:

I'm curious if there is going to be some sort of 'lite' version of this, or options to turn off any scenario someone might dislike.  Personally, I love the Rough Justice, Rough Streets and Slave Traffic; all of which can be disabled.  Would like to be able to disable Sibling Rivalry, Dog Days, etc. as well and when being drug around by a slave trader, just have him go to towns like the Justicar's do, or near the stables?, and wait to sell you to someone in town.

Still a favorite mod of mine to use though, either way.

JW, I don't see any in game setting to disable those first 3 quests; how can I disable them?

On 4/10/2020 at 8:55 PM, LongDukDong said:

That should be built into the stockings.   These models use weighted skeletons that provide the bounce effect.    BBB skeletons are especially bouncie.  As such, female BBB bodies containing that skeleton are bouncie, and BBB compatible outfits with 'em are too.  So too should it be for your DMRA clothes.

Thanks for the quick reply. The below is what it looks like when I have an npc equip the DMRA boobie stocks. I'm trying to find a way to have the hands fit in the stocks and the legs in the shackles.

boobiestocks.jpg

For anyone interested managed to figure it out. Each of these items/animations has an associated token. If you run TES4Editor you can find the associated token id and add the item to the npc, and then have them equip it through the console, which results in them playing the animation.boobiestocks2.png.d27c9fadeb56512590762955b3c9c2bb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hrm...   True crime and Dark Bloodline (which I use instead) are basically the same, one being an expansion of the other....  Either one 'could' conflict with PSE due to its enslavement/bondage code.

HOWEVER....   I have both Bloodline and PSE working together  Bloodline loads first (up in my list of mods) just above LoversSlaveTrader, and PSE is loaded much later after the LoversHooker and LoversAduldPlayerPlus patches and before LoversSetScale, LoversCalm and LoversCrowningIsles.

:D Yeah, I have Crowning and GGBlackmail running too....

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Hrm...   True crime and Dark Bloodline (which I use instead) are basically the same, one being an expansion of the other....  Either one 'could' conflict with PSE due to its enslavement/bondage code.

HOWEVER....   I have both Bloodline and PSE working together  Bloodline loads first (up in my list of mods) just above LoversSlaveTrader, and PSE is loaded much later after the LoversHooker and LoversAduldPlayerPlus patches and before LoversSetScale, LoversCalm and LoversCrowningIsles.

:D Yeah, I have Crowning and GGBlackmail running too....

idk what going on with it, it loads up the slave encounters but the nexus thing doesn't show it as there.  as for darkblood line it can't even download the tex or mesha saying it broken, this what it says for u mod when i try to open it. or anything of the matterimage.png.5e64bc19d28fe4ff2dd26699cdd6f864.png

Use 7z to unpack the files.

And you must have all files in one folder  7z001,  7z.002,

You can not unpack DarkBloodline-Meshes.7z.001  without DarkBloodline-Meshes.7z.002  in the same folder. ( And use 7z to unpack )

And what nexus thing?

Never use NexusModmanger or Vortex for Oblivion ! ! !  And NEVER for Lovers Mods the Mods will not work right.

And I do not know if they can unpack splitted 7z files.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Use 7z to unpack the files.

And you must have all files in one folder  7z001,  7z.002,

You can not unpack DarkBloodline-Meshes.7z.001  without DarkBloodline-Meshes.7z.002  in the same folder. ( And use 7z to unpack )

And what nexus thing?

Never use NexusModmanger or Vortex for Oblivion ! ! !  And NEVER for Lovers Mods the Mods will not work right.

And I do not know if they can unpack splitted 7z files.

So this is the file i get with i use 7.zip, Idk what todo with that. and nexus i use for skyrim and new vagus. but idk what to use for oblivion. so these are the files i am only guessing this what i need. im not used to this style mod were just bsa. do i need to open the bsa or is this the way they are post to be?image.png.24e78506b066cf38c64475582688a4ab.pngimage.png.204b0d6eec126c582046f95d431f087a.png

Go and look for Oblivion Mod Manager.  It's a tried and true system that I have used for years, and you should easily find it at Nexus Mods.  Besides excellent mod sorting features, you can save your mod list in a text file (for mod order review with us if there's a possible conflict), importing/exporting mod lists for quick corrections, bsa browsers and creators for those of us who make mods, OMOD creation, and more.

:P  Geez, I sound like their spokes-duck.  __o<  Quick.  Call my cousin.  He works for Aflak!

1 hour ago, Shenshi said:

So this is the file i get with i use 7.zip,

I never directly click on any zipped/compressed file.  I tend to Right-Click which asks me if I want to extract into folder.... \DarkBloodline or whatever.  NEVER into the same directory.

Instructions....  I know I put this in DarkBloodline regarding .7z spanned compression files.

On 1/5/2020 at 4:01 PM, LongDukDong said:

IMPORTANT NOTES ON THE DOWNLOADS:

Extract ALL files from the Downloads Page.
Resources were compressed using .7z archiving. Due to the 250mb size cap, some resource archives were saved as spanned archive files.  What this means it that to extract from an archive split among two, three or more files, you merely extract from the first in the chain.  All spanned archives must share the same exact name, with the exception of the span-file numeric suffix (ie 001,002,003...).  As an example, to extract all the contents of DarkBloodline - Textures, you run the extraction from
DarkBloodline - Textures.7z.001. By itself, it will extract the remaining content from .002. 

Remember:  IF there are issues with spanned files not extracting properly, the issue may be the result of filenames not matching.

Four months ago to the day.

4 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Go and look for Oblivion Mod Manager.  It's a tried and true system that I have used for years, and you should easily find it at Nexus Mods.  Besides excellent mod sorting features, you can save your mod list in a text file (for mod order review with us if there's a possible conflict), importing/exporting mod lists for quick corrections, bsa browsers and creators for those of us who make mods, OMOD creation, and more.

:P  Geez, I sound like their spokes-duck.  __o<  Quick.  Call my cousin.  He works for Aflak!

I never directly click on any zipped/compressed file.  I tend to Right-Click which asks me if I want to extract into folder.... \DarkBloodline or whatever.  NEVER into the same directory.

Instructions....  I know I put this in DarkBloodline regarding .7z spanned compression files.

Four months ago to the day.

i didn't even know that was a thing. i just download mod organizer and it loaded the game.