Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Well, @Ichabod's game does involve the player being restrained from performing any action.   As I said.....

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

In various instances, you are fully restrained from being able to do anything.  You're essentially restrained and unable to move for a set duration (even the WAIT system doesn't reduce how much time you need to actually wait).

In these instances, you basically have to grin and bear it as you are the slave to the NPC holding you captive.  You are essentially stuck until the NPC comes back for you or has his/her/its way with you.  Forced to kneel in a pen with other slaves, you gotta wait.  Forced to follow a slaver, Justicar or other individual while shackled, you gotta wait until you find your chance.  Those shackles are on and you're basically stuck until time is up.

Now you may have the lockpick minigame on.  If you do, a lockpick will 'magically' appear (a sliver of metal).  Then, you can hit [L] key to try and pick the lock on your shackles.  Otherwise... (and I'm not kidding... I've done this) ... zap some hotdogs or get a drink.  The WAIT system doesn't work.  You actively need to let time pass by in-game real time.

Insofar as saving and reloading?  I wouldn't 'save' a game while bound like that.  And reloading?  No.  This I know, you must fully exit Oblivion and reload anew. The shackled-player system would still take hold if you try to load a game while already bound.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 7:46 PM, LongDukDong said:

Insofar as saving and reloading?  I wouldn't 'save' a game while bound like that.  And reloading?  No.  This I know, you must fully exit Oblivion and reload anew. The shackled-player system would still take hold if you try to load a game while already bound.

Quicksave seems to work fine as long as no sex animations involving the player are running.

You can still exit the shackled system with the ctrl+f1-f4 combos.

• 3 weeks later...

Two questions with sibling rivially

Question 1: Are you meant to be moving after you slept in the bed at the inn to capture May since my carector is sort of staying in one place/teleporting around

Question 2: Are you able to break free from being a slave in these questlines or do you just get stuck forever?

Thanks for the great mod

Hatoc

25 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Two questions with sibling rivially

Question 1: Are you meant to be moving after you slept in the bed at the inn to capture May since my carector is sort of staying in one place/teleporting around

Question 2: Are you able to break free from being a slave in these questlines or do you just get stuck forever?

Thanks for the great mod

Hatoc

Also getting this error I assume I have been an idiot somewhere

image.png.4f912ab9f2bee8e0a28e812e483050b1.png

Certain major questlines do require enslavement to play through.  These would mainly be the three story arcs:  A Reluctant Houseguest, Hello Sailor, and of course Sibling Rivalry.  Though I would not dismiss certain smaller quests like Dog Days.  And it won't do you good to get free from a Justicar as you'd have a helluva bounty as an escaped slave, unless you're a member of the Thieves Guild and can get it squashed.  So yes, you must remain enslaved until released in some way or another.

When you take May to Roxey Inn and have a good sleep, you're supposed to have been teleported to the 'party' that her sister has been throwing.  As far as " staying in one place/teleporting around"... that doesn't sound too good.

And insofar as:

Lovers can't start sex acts

xme = Lord Arthur Alinna

zme = Lady May Alinna

Offender is not ready for sex acts

(This suggesting Arthur isn't yet available?*)

Yeah, something is up.  Perchance, do you have an older save-game to resume?  It's advised for this mod to have a backup.  BUT...  do not resume a backup while you are enslaved/shackled.  It is a weird issue with this mod that the enslavement/shackled effect stays with you during reloads.  For this, exit the game entirely and reload fresh.

* Not Ready assumes the following:

Is Dead, Is Riding Horse, Is Swimming, Is Sitting, Is Unconscious, Is a summoned character/creature, Is 6000 units away, Is involved with a creature and creature sex prevented, Is blocked (with a token) from having sex,,  and/or has not been initiated with LAPF at all (needs spell effect, identifier token and function token)

Maybe one  of them still having sex.  The sex start spell was not reset/removed correctly. Then new sex can not be started.

opening the console:
Click on the NPC
then type:  removespell xx03BFD5
XX is the load order ID of the Lovers with PK.esm ( check the number in your modmanger )

Yeah I do have a older save though it seems to be a few hours back

as for the sex not starting message I think thats because the father chap didnt follow us to the room as he was meant to.

as for the enslavement thing I wasnt complaining about being enslaved I was just wondering whether I would be enslaved the entire game from that point on

since I would like the chance to be able to beat up the enslavers in the end or something like that.

Sorry for the late reply I was expecting you were going to reply directly to my post so I didnt have notifications for this thread on Sorry about that.

Thanks

Hatoc

36 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

as for the sex not starting message I think thats because the father chap didnt follow us to the room as he was meant to.

Yeah.   For Sibling Rivalry, I do recommend more saves than normal.  There aren't any issues with Hello, Sailor nor the others.

If you want to kinda control the situation if you are enslaved and put into a pen with other enslaved girls north of Leyawiin, ya might wanna check my Prima Books volume 1:  How to Handle being a Slave.

Personally, I'm still waiting to see when Ichabod returns and finishes up Home Sweet Home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, fejeena said:

All the PSE plugins.

Dare to object - PSE_Cry could detect PSE under any name (searching through loaded mods for the one which contains 3 right ballgag items), thanks to mem4ob4's script improvement.☺️

• 2 weeks later...

Got some info on the Sibling Rivalry quest, as I ran into the issue from a separate angle. Maybe this could help solve it.
Getting the ring on, and the quest to go and talk to Lady May is Stage50 of the quest. Talking to her about the urn and getting her to follow me is Stage55. That is the part that caused problems as it wouldn't trigger - I would talk to her, she would follow, but no stage update.
Sleeping in the inn does stutter the wait menu and hang the game, until OBSE/Stutter remover is deleted - then the quest progresses correctly.
Manually advancing the quest (aka console command 'setstage IchSQ05SiblingRivalry 55') does trigger the popup 'Lady May has agreed to follow you, now it's time to sleep at the Inn' and points at the bed, instead of her. But it also breaks the quest, as sleeping in the bed is just normal sleep. 
So, either there's a broken trigger on Stage50->Stage55, or Oblivion has issues advancing stages that aren't +10/-10. The setstage command instruction claimed that was the preferred step, at least.
Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Just yesterday i found what spriggan spell (changed by PSE) can hang\crash game if it hits some non-actor objects (such as moving traps or doors). Culprit is script IchSpores, because there's no checks preventing dealing with non-actors.
Here's possible fix for script-effect (tested, but not sure it's 100% bug-free). Also this version got range limitations for messaging (3k- from player) and possible rapers distances (1k- from victim).

Spoiler

scn IchSpores

Ref Target
Ref PotentialRef
Short TargetAcquired
Short WillpowerBase
Short FatigueBase

Begin ScriptEffectStart
	Set Target to getSelf ;; (m723) was: GetActionRef
	if (0 == isActor Target)
		dispel IchPlantSporeSpell
		return
	endif
End

Begin ScriptEffectUpdate
	if  getIsCreature Target || getDead Target	
		dispel IchPlantSporeSpell
		return
	else
		Set WillpowerBase to GetAV Willpower
	endif
	If 10 < WillpowerBase
		ModAV2 Willpower -5
		if 2999 > getDistance playerREF
			Message "Sweet smelling spores fill the air"
		endif
	else
		set PotentialRef to GetFirstRef 69 0
		set TargetAcquired to 0
		While (PotentialRef) && (0 == TargetAcquired)
			if PotentialRef.GetDead
			elseif	PotentialRef.GetUnconscious || PotentialRef.GetRestrained || PotentialRef == Target
			elseif 999 > Target.getDistance PotentialRef
				set TargetAcquired to 1
				if 2999 > getDistance playerREF
					Message "Aphrodisiac spores fill the air with lust" ; Target
				endif
				Call IchSexFunction PotentialRef Target 1 ;; correct order
			else
				Set PotentialRef to GetNextRef
			endif
		Loop
	EndIf
End

UPD: wrong arguments order i used in "Call IchSexFunction" line.

Edited by emo877

@LongDukDong -- Well it's not request or even bugreport, just point on small problem solution. Speaking honestly, i think it will be kind of necro, if Author will return to this mod just to fix some of bugs.. remaining unfixed so long. It was huge, complicated mod, and many people got what they wanted with it, but now time is gone (imho).

Does anyone know how to solve the issue with beast race tails being unequipped while having a collar on? 

Perhaps there exists some sort of utility akin to Devious Devices Equipped with which I can remove individual devices?

I spend the vast majority of my time playing as either Argonian or Khajiit, so this is obviously a big issue for me. If anybody knows of a solution, please share it.

21 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

Does anyone know how to solve the issue with beast race tails being unequipped while having a collar on? 

You change the slot .  You can do in CS or TES4Edit

I don't use the Mods so here a LoversBitch collar example

With TES4Edit

I think the collar is clothing ( maybe armor )

You open the esp go to clothes find the collor, click it so you see it in the right window, now right click the Biped Flags and a menu opens and you can enable/disable slots.

Spoiler

tail.jpg

You can do the same in ConstructionSet.

!!! I don't know if other item in the Mod use the amulet slot ! ! !

If handcuffs use amulet slot ( normally they use hands ) then they will be unequipped when you equip the collar.

And if a script checks if the item are equipped there can be conflicts.

If both item have a "forced equip" script: When player have the collar and unequip it the script equip it again immediately and the handcuffs will be unequipped ... but the handcuff script equip it again immediately.  Then you have two flickering items, a permanent equip and unequip.

Try it. You can change it back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...