Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

On 5/6/2020 at 4:47 AM, Shenshi said:

i didn't even know that was a thing. i just download mod organizer and it loaded the game. 

mod organizer is designed with skyrim in mind. i tried using it on oblivion once. and for some reason it makes the game half-broken. some obse features/plugins (like blockhead) didn't work, some mod breaks, other mods wont even load.

mod organizer 2 has it's oblivion support extended, but even then, it's still has issue here and there.

it's true that profile system of mod organizer is such a genius feature, but sadly, MO didn't work well on oblivion. if you want mod manager, obmm is the first choice. it doesn't have some of MO advanced features, but hey, this game is 13 years old. gotta take what you can get ?. you can also use it together with wrye bash for creating bashed patch, but obmm alone is enough as long as you dont use conflicting mods.

9 hours ago, Shenshi said:

Im a she, And u spell my name wrong. Shenshi, My 

Really?  For real?  :O I thought the golden rule was "Every girl on the internet is really a dude."  :D  WOW.   SURPRISE!!!!!

9 hours ago, Shenshi said:

And i dont understand that program.  

OMM?  It's pretty simple.   Install it... typically in your oblivion folder where ye Oblivion Launcher lay.  Run it.   The right side has all your ESP and ESM files for you to arrange with the [Move_Up] and [Move_Down] buttons into a proper load order.  And then use the [Launch_Oblivion] button to launch your game. It may ask you to press a button combination first time around.

For a proper load order, check either Fejeena's Yellow Link in his siggy or mine.  Either way, it goes to a page with a proper load order.

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Really?  For real?  :O I thought the golden rule was "Every girl on the internet is really a dude."  :D  WOW.   SURPRISE!!!!!

OMM?  It's pretty simple.   Install it... typically in your oblivion folder where ye Oblivion Launcher lay.  Run it.   The right side has all your ESP and ESM files for you to arrange with the [Move_Up] and [Move_Down] buttons into a proper load order.  And then use the [Launch_Oblivion] button to launch your game. It may ask you to press a button combination first time around.

For a proper load order, check either Fejeena's Yellow Link in his siggy or mine.  Either way, it goes to a page with a proper load order.

i change my pic before from my sister i have a acc from like 2 3 years ago that was mine but i lost my pasword and try to get it back but nothing came of it soo i said fuck it and tada

Nejire.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to add my own experience (since I didn't notice a post like this here before, might be my own error):

I will not now that I have a lockpicking overhaul mod installed. The one where the whole lockpick mechanic gets scrubbed and redone in Morrowind style. No minigame, instead you pick locks IRL and your skill level determines how many picks you break until you open a lock of certain level. Personally I think this has a role to play in my bug. So:

In my Player Slave Settings I had chosen "Medium" difficulty and "Lockpick Minigame" on - On my first encounter of being enslaved the lockpicks didn't work. I saw the message pop up that I had received it, but pressing the "L" key did not open the minigame. I naturally reloaded a save and forgot this whole mess, until another time when I got enslaved and the same issue happened. Desperate to find an answer I came here and was reminded that the whole lockpick minigame can be replaced with a automated wriggling free mechanic.

I tested it and it works. I got enslaved, and after a while successfully wriggled free. So the mod is playable, just a bit of a hiccup with the lockpick overhaul mod (probably).

My speculation is that the lockpick overhaul mod preventing the whole minigame pop-up on pressing "E" on a lock somehow also has affected the using "L" shortcut to open the lockpick minigame in this mod. I don't program and this is just my hunch. Hopefully this helps others who might have the same issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sadly there's no something close to this mod for skyrim. Skyrim counterparts are either too overcomplicated with tons of scripted frameworks/mods as requirement, or too simple with nearly abscent autonomous interactions and quests/stories.

And with PSE you can actually play Oblivion, if, of course, you don't overdo it with settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod. Wish it had even more content and quests (and maybe adding more ( and optional - it's a bit annoying when you can't get all training sessions with Mistress Triani, or can't get a specific one, but I guess that's immersive) trainers and creatures to then main slaver camp). I like how dialogues are written.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tezalrod said:

I have the same problem, but with Lover's Bitch Gone Wild.  However, I don't need to be so drastic.  Try the " esc " key then use the scroll keys ( arrow keys ) to quit the game.

When I press the Esc key, I can scroll threw the pause menu, BUT I can not interact with any of the options. So sadly I have to be as drastic as Ctrl-Alt-Del lol

2 hours ago, Tezalrod said:

Don't know what else to tell you.  The " esc " key, the scroll keys, and "enter " works for for me.

I'm working with one of the modder's to try to figure it out, but until we can get it figured out, it's play a different game or don't use that mod.

I am happy to just have the mod disabled right now. However I like the premise of the mod so I would like to use it in one of my playthrough's. Here is a suggestion, is there any way to completely disable the quest popups entirely? Having the game play the quest update sound or whatever and instead have a small quest update in the form of a notification in the top left of the screen like allot of Lovers notifications. I did infact try a mod that disables the quest popups but it did not work with Lovers PK or LAPF based Mods.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:47 PM, Tezalrod said:

Don't know.  I don't create mods, I just play with them to enhance a game.

SO I figured a way around the issue, abit of a work around for the time being untill something can be done, saved having to Esc, Scroll & Enter.  In the Bashed Patch tweaks menu there is a tweak to remove all quest popups, this will assentially auto accept the quest popup behind the scene for the player so the quest update still happens, but you just don't see it. This fixes the issue with the quesr popup being stuck on your screen stopping progression. Hope this helps people :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2020 at 5:28 AM, Ichabod said:

@MotokoKHammond

It could be the key disabling being out of sync. You could try using command console to enable key. Particularly if you have a custom key setup.

That is a definite.   Player Slave Encounters hardwires the [L] button as the lockpick minigame button.  For mods like LoversBitch or  LoversStrippers or even Werewolf The Awakening (try running THAT with LAPF :P), you get to CHOOSE the buttons.  So be aware of that issue.

• 1 month later...

Hello.     English is not my language and I apologize in advance.

Interesting mod, but ..  

The main mistake of all such mods is the boring process, and low player involvement in the process.  You can only stare at the screen for hours ... but almost nothing happens there.

It doesn't have to be that way.

If I did such a mod (unfortunately, I can't. My programming skills are zero. I can figure out how a particular script works, and replace a couple of lines there, but I can't write the script myself)  - I would do otherwise. 

The player must be constantly busy with something. The slave owner will , of course, make her work.  In our case, it can be, for example, prostitution.   (this is already in the mod, but rarely happens, and without the participation of the player).      I would make it so that the player would have a choice - to do their job badly or well. For example: the choice from "resist" (minus the relationship with the owner, minus the payment); "indifferent" (a small plus to the relationship with the owner, normal pay); "enthusiasm" (plus relationships and pay).

I would also make a modifier system. ( Now there is such a thing in the mod that with a decrease in willpower, escape becomes impossible.  )

I would make a "obedience" modifier depending on the player's decisions. The more willingly you do slave work (or receive punishment for poor work, and so on), the stronger the "obedience". At very high values, escape (or any hostile action towards the owner) becomes impossible. The player's heroine takes her place and views the NPC as the rightful owner.

Plus, the option to become a depraved slave whore in the service of the owner, with the appropriate comments from the NPC.

The more the owner loves his slave, the better it should be for the slave himself, this can be somehow registered in the mod, there are many options. But the player should feel a very serious difference, not like now.

I would do so that with a good attitude of the owner - he could either free the slave, or let him go for a while. For example, a slave woman earned (number) gold for her owner - and then she has a week of personal time. After a week, she should come back and earn more.  Something similar as now with Lord P.

Thus, I would make a flexible system, depending on the decisions of the player.

If you resist, then "obedience" does not grow, (there is a possibility of escape)  but the owner's irritation grows.  An angry owner will punish you (various options). The penalties can be light (or selling you to another owner) or heavy. For example, a strong spanking or something else. Which should impose various debuffs on the player (up to permanent. YES, PERMANENT. The player should be afraid of these punishments, otherwise it will not be interesting)

If you do the job with enthusiasm, "obedience" grows, with corresponding effects.

Also, I would add randomness. For example, you want to play like a proud, innocent girl. You resist the slave owner, and choose the appropriate answers in the game dialogues. The slave owner assigns you a heavy punishment (for example, the mod already has troll violence in the slave owner camp.). After that, the heroine receives a severe injury (physical and moral) and loses all will to resist. (by prescribing  %  of this outcome in the script)

I would also introduce a "will to resist" system in the slave-owning camp. Their task is to break the will of the slave, and they will respond to any attempt at resistance with severe punishment, with powerful debuffs on the player (up to permanent).

For example, a player has a hidden "will to resist" scale of 0-100. Your answer "I will not obey" adds, for example, 20 points. After that, the player receives a punishment that imposes a debuff and damages the "will to resist" by, for example, 5-40 points (random), with a small chance of breaking completely.

Thus, the player can be punished and even strengthen his will, but can, and vice versa, worsen.

Or a weak woman can simply give up, become a submissive slave and avoid serious injuries, this is also an option that depends on the player's decision.

Something like that. )

• 2 months later...

Dear Ichabod,

Your download page has an attachment link for version 0.72 (October 2018).  However, it appears dead.  All one receives upon the attempt to download is:

!

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Sorry, there is a problem

This sucks...

Not sure what to do about this but PSE is crashing during the Sibling Rivalry quest when I meet Sarah. Specifically the part where she puts me on that hanging furniture. Im not sure why it crashes there but some things to note:

1. Ages ago, i posted about how this same quest was unfinishable due to a bug involving sleeping at Roxey Inn to advance the quest. Back then I could get past this current crash point easy & my load order & settings have not changed drastically (most notably is 2 new mods that load after PSE but they do not interfere with this quest).

2. Both back then & now, the dungeon room where Sarah "trains me" is a performance pitfall. Frames drop to half my standard rate from 60-63 to 25-30. I changed an ini setting to use 4 CPU cores compared to 3 & that netted me 10 more frames in that room but its still a terribly laggy place even with Stutter Remover & other performance enhancements in place. 

Usually to drag my fps down like that, multiple orgies or groups of npcs larger than 5 have to occur on my screen but this room has 4 ppl max & only one pair has sex so im not sure how to solve fps drops relating to multiple npcs on screen but im not sure it is the sole issue here. even when using the TFC console command & facing away from the laggy room in the dungeon, the game still crashes once it places me on the furniture thing.

Any suggestions for boosting my performance higher & resolving this crashing? I was suggested to use this but I want to hear other ideas too.

Side note: really disappointed that the Ayleids stuff wasnt finished. Thought my game was glitching when I brought the Secriss book to Randolph, only to find theres no other stages beyond that one. Still a great premise tho