Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

El 7/7/2019 a las 2:24, unholyplague dijo:

escriba: establezca ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim en 4 en la consola para activar hello sailor.

La identificación del pensamiento también dice estos también.

Estableció ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim en 1 - instantáneamente capturado por slaver

estableció ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim en 2 - desencadena un encuentro con un ladrón pervertido

establezca ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim en 3: desencadene la venta honesta a esclavista por no pagar la deuda. (Honestamente está fuera de las murallas de la ciudad imperial)

Establezca ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim en 5 - Disparadores capturados por fantasmas en la mansión de huanted de yunque. (Esto está destinado a suceder durante la búsqueda de la mansión encantada en el yunque si se ha activado el modo de captura de sueño)

establezca ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim en 99 - desencadenar evento zarcillo mágico. (esto debe suceder muy raramente cuando se ingresa ilegalmente en las casas de la npc cuando robas artículos de los cofres)

establezca ichslavequest.tradertimer en 0: acelera la llegada de los esclavos / cazadores randy when se esclavizan por npcs / animals

player.setcrimegold 21000 - es una forma fácil de provocar que las guardias te cuelguen. (Creo que se necesita una recompensa superior a 15k para desencadenar un encuentro de servidumbre asegurado)

ahi mas trucos ?

Hello , I test this mod (and is my favorite) but I have some question , but I proceed by Quest (and my experience)

- Goblin Bitch (I play with 100% enslave for trigger the event) : Yes it's work and I see who to escape , need to finish this one

- Reculant Housemaid and Lord Pellham's Tea Party : I no test this one but I think we need to be capture by a Hunter , a best spot to trigger ?
-
Rough Justice Go to imperial city in the market and some one blackmail you , the gard catch you and you became the slave for every one , good but after 24 h (in game) and one lockpick I don't know who to escape or continue this one :V 

- Rough Streets get catch when you sleep but after some time I get paralyse so ... moment to escape or wait for a come back ? 

- Dog Days it's fun and I finish this. But when my characters see a dog (I play with Bitch goes wild) and I don't know if you can't put off the "after effect" when a dog come to close ?

- Hello Sailor the best quest, Escape and curious by the bad ending (my Wits it's high so ... )

- Sibling Rivalry the countress to make and two days ... I have some question for waiting when she go sleep ... (I test with wait but I think is rollback the timer)

- Horror of the Ayleids : This quest 'w' scare me

Spoiler

(This f*cking dungeons with the baby) and I go to be enslave by the fish man and my wits go down ... but with my high wits I don't have le count to find the moment to escape need to wait ... ) a yes , I use a cheat to escape the baby's dungeon , and I don't find the solution ... to scary to go again, I hate this baby but the quest is fun

So great mods I wait the rest o/

(Sorry for my broken ENGRISH I am french)

Reluctant Housemaid occurs after you are taken captive by one slave trader and are taken to a Slavery Ring located at Fort Redman.  Now this is hit or miss as the slavers there sell you to a RANDOM target, either a person, the goblins or to Lord Pellham.  Oh, you can get enslaved by the slavers at Fort Redman so you don't have to wait for some random capture.

I'm waiting for a cure to Dog Days too.

Dealing with the countess in Sibling Rivalry?  Yeah, if you're trying to get the amulet......  just let it do its thing.  She'll eventually say your service is done and GIVE you the amulet.

I have a Prima/Quest book in downloads.  Lovers Prima Vol 1

Thanks for the hint o/

So I Try Reculant Housemaid . (Nice the slave camp in Redman)

I cheat a little for cut (I found the console command page 15 of this topic :

set IchSQ01ReluctantHousemaid.Mastersfavour to 49 

But I don't know who work the "challenge" in basement (10 try and 6 color for 4 places ...) 

The part 2 is confus (for me 'w')... Yes I am free but the door is lock (steal the key yes but I need to continue this story) and I need to go with other noble or go kitchen ?

Ah, the mastermind challenge.....  If you win, your favor with the master goes up.  If you lose, your favor goes down.  It's a game that randomizes each time you play, so don't expect a straight solution.

The door is locked yet you're free?  Oh, you must be dealing with the tea party.   .......  Lord Pellham does tell you what to do.

Wait for the guests and greet them.  When all have arrived, you go downstairs and help Lily the maid serve the meal.  After that... You and Lily entertain the guests... and then it's Orgy time.

:p   If you have Tamago and Hiyoko installed, I hope someone's on birth control  XD XD XD 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Would be nice to have some really naughty long term stuff in this mod like if the slaver sells the player to an npc before making it to the boat. The player would be considered "owned" and a slaver would not show up again two days later to take the player away. The player is left to the whims of the npc that bought them so the player could be sold to another npc and another. The gag could come off after this kind of sale happens so they player can have some saucy dialogue with their owner. The dialogue could even have some choices as to what the owner should do like sell the player to a specific npc or they player can choose a submissive end and stay that npc slave.

Well, if you're caught and sold to Lord Pellham... you're his.  Even when he frees you, you're not 'freed' even though you can basically cum and go as you please.  This would be your submissive end option.

I kinda hear you about the Slaver though.  The slaver is not the only person walking the roads of Cyrodiil afterall.  Why shouldn't he be able to sell you to a road bandit or highwayman, or maybe some NPC with a low responsibility setting?  It would suck if it's M'aiq the Liar though...  all that running.   :yum:

I have some kind of travelers mod for oblivion so there are a bunch of npcs on the roads and then I have futa priory and I end up bouncing back and forth between there and that three shacks and a bar town in front of "lady" pelham's estate. I converted all the dudes in the various mods I have installed to females years ago.

Does anyone know the quest ID & stage numbers for the Sibling Rivalry quest? Just looked at some info on the console & apparently if I have the quest ID & stage number, i can bypass the stage that is currently glitching out on me. I need the one where you sleep in the Inn with the noble sister you recruit to follow you & the stages after.

EDIT: K after finding the IDs for all related NPCs, the quest IDs & stages, & even conversation topics, nothing would trigger the quest to advance properly past sleeping in the Inn. Even moving the stage past that one, then teleporting back to the dungeon with or without May & forcing the next conversation on Sarah would not work. Quest is clearly broken at that point and cannot be rammed through with the console, big rip

On 12/13/2019 at 2:24 PM, LesboIsBesto said:

Does anyone know the quest ID & stage numbers for the Sibling Rivalry quest? Just looked at some info on the console & apparently if I have the quest ID & stage number, i can bypass the stage that is currently glitching out on me. I need the one where you sleep in the Inn with the noble sister you recruit to follow you & the stages after.

It doesn't really work well that way.  You may be missing some additional game data from NPCs triggered by the quest that will be needed for the next stage.  Skipping the stage is basically not advised and will probably not work.

I think he did state to 'save often'?   I'd suggest you try from a previous save....  I hope you have one.

Dodging stages is not advised. If you do I would advise one at the most. You may find yourself with a variable out of sync and a broken quest. Not my finest coding work as I was learning as I built it. :)

" Would be nice to have some really naughty long term stuff in this mod like if the slaver sells the player to an npc before making it to the boat. "

You can be. If you are close to an NPC when the chance cycle comes up then there is a chance of being sold to that person. Traveller/encounter mods are a good idea for this as the Slaver does not enter towns except to buy you.

" Will this mod be continued?"

Yes. Stuck with minimal time and writers block at the moment. The principle of HSH is there at least.

Once you are owned by Pellham there is a chance of the party. Just talk to him when you visit for your next 'fix' and the party triggers then. The door locks and the guests arrive after a while.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:25 AM, LongDukDong said:

It doesn't really work well that way.  You may be missing some additional game data from NPCs triggered by the quest that will be needed for the next stage.  Skipping the stage is basically not advised and will probably not work.

I think he did state to 'save often'?   I'd suggest you try from a previous save....  I hope you have one.

Ive tried that before on multiple occasions. Even started from new save games & fresh reinstalls of the mod. I just recently came back to the game & got the idea randomly to try using the console after remembering me using the console to get past broken quest stages from mods in Skyrim.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:51 AM, Ichabod said:

The principle of HSH is there at least.

WOOT!  Yes!   Then I can continue and expand the Prima Book I made for this!

Or are you waiting to see what I come up with for a "Sanguine' NPC (Check the Daedra Lords topic in Non-Adult Mods).

On 12/15/2019 at 4:51 AM, Ichabod said:

Once you are owned by Pellham there is a chance of the party. Just talk to him when you visit for your next 'fix' and the party triggers then. The door locks and the guests arrive after a while.

Hrm...  Well, just out of curiousity...   Have you thought of a random party selection?  I mean, he can't be inviting the same guests all the time, right?  Or maybe he'll have something else in mind instead of a party later on.  Just some ideas to break up the writer's block.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 12:24 PM, LesboIsBesto said:

EDIT: K after finding the IDs for all related NPCs, the quest IDs & stages, & even conversation topics, nothing would trigger the quest to advance properly past sleeping in the Inn. Even moving the stage past that one, then teleporting back to the dungeon with or without May & forcing the next conversation on Sarah would not work. Quest is clearly broken at that point and cannot be rammed through with the console, big rip

Isn't that the quest where you have to sleep on the bedroll behind the inn instead of inside the inn?  I seem to remember having to do that for one quest in it.
  The post is almost a month old, I'm assuming it was worked around or solved by then, but mentioning this anyways, in case it applies.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:45 PM, LaBeSt said:

Isn't that the quest where you have to sleep on the bedroll behind the inn instead of inside the inn?  I seem to remember having to do that for one quest in it.
  The post is almost a month old, I'm assuming it was worked around or solved by then, but mentioning this anyways, in case it applies.

Didnt know about that bedroll but it was owned when I found it. Made it mine in the console & it still glitched out. In fact, trying to rent a bed in the inn beforehand didnt work cuz the keeper said I already got a room? And from FatBeaver's post, seems this problem isnt limited to me as I expected.

just tested the roxey inn part of sibling rivalry i was able to get past the flashing/repeating sleep menu glitch by closing the room door then activating the bedroll in 3rd person whilst sneaking and setting sleep to 1 hour then pressing left ctrl key and holding it down took about 10seconds opposed to the normal 10+mins it would take normally to proceed to the next part of the quest.

I was able to reproduce the same result 3 times so it may work for others. if this doesn't work for you just do something else for about 10-15mins while it sorts itself out.

17 hours ago, unholyplague said:

just tested the roxey inn part of sibling rivalry i was able to get past the flashing/repeating sleep menu glitch by closing the room door then activating the bedroll in 3rd person whilst sneaking and setting sleep to 1 hour then pressing left ctrl key and holding it down took about 10seconds opposed to the normal 10+mins it would take normally to proceed to the next part of the quest.

Sounds like something I'm going to have to note in my PRIMA book for this mod...  Thankies.