Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, voyager123 said:

Is there a way to disable the container traps? It's honestly pretty annoying when playing a thief.

Open the console, type "player.additem 0000000a 10" and spam the "L" key.
Pick the lock that shows up and retake all your gear from the bag nearby.
You don't have to worry, you'll still recover all your items then because you were just restrained by the spell and not caught by e.g. a slaver or marauder.

On 11/15/2018 at 2:14 AM, tr43 said:

Open the console, type "player.additem 0000000a 10" and spam the "L" key.
Pick the lock that shows up and retake all your gear from the bag nearby.
You don't have to worry, you'll still recover all your items then because you were just restrained by the spell and not caught by e.g. a slaver or marauder.

I figured out another way, I removed the container script from the ESP with TES4Edit. The rest of the mod still seems to work just fine, i'm sad however that it doesn't work too well with Maskars Overhaul but that's to be expected.

hi, allright so I got into oblivion again some days ago. doing the horror quest in an aylyed ruin.
when the npc's try to have sex with the pc I get this message:
"Lovers can't start sex acts
xme = pc name
zme = npc name
Position ID has an incorrect calue for
SPos(0) is"

loadorder

Oblivion.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
BreakUndies.esm=1
SexyTops.esp=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.72.esp=1
Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp=1
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp=1
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp=1
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp=1
MaleBodyReplacer.esp=1
StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp=1
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp=1
LoversRaperS.esp=1
LoversBed.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
LoversMB2.esp=1
LoversBackup2.esp=1
LoversLight.esp=1
LoversRapeSlave.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
LoversSlaveTrader.esp=1
LoversImmoralGuards.esp=1
DialogTweaks.esp=1
LoversSituations.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1
quickstart.esp=1

any help would be greatly appreciated. 
I'm decent in skyrim modding but quite new to oblivion. 

Missing animation.

Have you filled your free animation numbers? LAPF have about 160 animations, but there are 200 possible animation numbers in the esp. Some Mods do not use random animations...and if a Mod try to use a non-existent number you get a error message.

Fill  your free numbers with copies of other sex animations.

Read my yellow Link below. Scroll down to   2.  Problems during gameplay.  -  Missing animations

There is also a file with animations you can use to fill the free numbers.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Missing animation.

Have you filled your free animation numbers? LAPF have about 160 animations, but there are 200 possible animation numbers in the esp. Some Mods do not use random animations...and if a Mod try to use a non-existent number you get a error message.

Fill  your free numbers with copies of other sex animations.

Read my yellow Link below. Scroll down to   2.  Problems during gameplay.  -  Missing animations

There is also a file with animations you can use to fill the free numbers.

Hey, Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately it didn't work. The first link from the part missing animations sends me to a post from gregathit where the links send me to a 404. 
I'm not sure what to do with the files from the second link.
The third link didn't apply to me because it is for mods I don't have.
The file from the fourth link looked promising, I placed the missing animations, but the problem remained.
I guess I did solve potential problems with the fourth link so thanks for that ?
Do you have any other ideas to solve my "SPos(0) is" problem?

first Link: I said

Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z ( no animated penis animations )  

So you need  "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z"  from gregathits Link ( And the download works , no  error 404 . The file is at the end of post 4 )

But you must add the animations like I explained in my Link manually

Second file:

You need the animated penis file and you must add the animations you want manually.

Third Link: You don't need.

fourth file:

You unpack the file, open the folder "ExtraAPAnimations"

Copy the ini and meshes folder,

paste it in you game data folder

------------

You get the error with sex with NPC ? not creature?

The error looks like a missing animation.

If the NPC had sex and was not end correct.

open the console and clicking on the NPC, then enter 'removespell xx03BFD5', where xx is the mod index for 'Lovers with PK.esm'.
Sometimes actors can end up with that spell (the 'Having Sex' spell) permanently, which prevents them from having any more sex.

Just npc's no creatures. Creature sex act's from the same mod work fine.

I can sometimes talk with the npc and start sex through a different mod no problem. 

My apology's for not reading the whole thing correctly

I did everything like you said. though the first one is not clear to me. I just posted the ini and meshes folder in the oblivion data folder. That is good right?
If so, the problem persists

If you don't know how to install single animations you don't use the first two Links/files.

Because you should not overwite the 160 existing animations, you should only fill the free numbers.

You must rename animations from the Link 1 and 2 ( they must have one of the free numbers) and copy them in the right folders. One animation is: one ini file and 8 kf files. And some animations also have 4 object nif files ) You can read it all in my yellow Link.

You can also copy animations you have ( LAPF animations ) and fill the free numbers with renamed/renumbered LAPF animations.

If you have used one of the first files and just copy them in your game ( without follow my rename and install instructions)..... you have messed up your LAPF installation.

Unpack LAPF: copy the meshes and the ini folder in your game folder ( no other files, NOT the esp and esm or you mess up Lovers creatures and must also install it again )

Link 3 you don't need and use.

You use file 4

ExtraAPAnimations.7z

-----------------

Have you also tried the console command?  ( But I thing it is a missing animation )

On 11/18/2018 at 4:53 AM, deviant51 said:

hi, allright so I got into oblivion again some days ago. doing the horror quest in an aylyed ruin.
when the npc's try to have sex with the pc I get this message:
"Lovers can't start sex acts
xme = pc name
zme = npc name
Position ID has an incorrect calue for
SPos(0) is"

loadorder

Reveal hidden contents

Oblivion.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
BreakUndies.esm=1
SexyTops.esp=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.72.esp=1
Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp=1
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp=1
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp=1
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp=1
MaleBodyReplacer.esp=1
StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp=1
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp=1
LoversRaperS.esp=1
LoversBed.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
LoversMB2.esp=1
LoversBackup2.esp=1
LoversLight.esp=1
LoversRapeSlave.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
LoversSlaveTrader.esp=1
LoversImmoralGuards.esp=1
DialogTweaks.esp=1
LoversSituations.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1
quickstart.esp=1

any help would be greatly appreciated. 
I'm decent in skyrim modding but quite new to oblivion. 

Try this on the dubious sex partner...

click on the npc in the console...then type...

removespell xx03bfd5

<enter>

xx = the position of LoversPK esm in the load order in hexadecimal...OMM lists the number. Right under Oblivion.esm is 01 for example.

Is there still development for this mod, Ichabod?

I'd like to know if we'll see a new version soon so I know if it makes sense to keep playing Oblivion now.
Because the SE quests of course always reset too when you install a newer version of the .esp file.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:37 PM, fejeena said:

If you don't know how to install single animations you don't use the first two Links/files.

Because you should not overwite the 160 existing animations, you should only fill the free numbers.

You must rename animations from the Link 1 and 2 ( they must have one of the free numbers) and copy them in the right folders. One animation is: one ini file and 8 kf files. And some animations also have 4 object nif files ) You can read it all in my yellow Link.

You can also copy animations you have ( LAPF animations ) and fill the free numbers with renamed/renumbered LAPF animations.

If you have used one of the first files and just copy them in your game ( without follow my rename and install instructions)..... you have messed up your LAPF installation.

Unpack LAPF: copy the meshes and the ini folder in your game folder ( no other files, NOT the esp and esm or you mess up Lovers creatures and must also install it again )

Link 3 you don't need and use.

You use file 4

ExtraAPAnimations.7z

-----------------

Have you also tried the console command?  ( But I thing it is a missing animation )

apologies for the late response. been a busy week.
I have tried the command. the npc didn't have a that spell active.
I got 01_motion.ini all the way up to 243_motion.ini after that it get's a bit strange. i got 301, 302, 303, 501, 502, 601, 701, 1101, 1102, 1103, with weird intervals until 4706_motion.ini

All above 200 are creatures animations

01 to 200 are human-human sex.

You should have all animation numbers from 01 to 200.  All ini files and all kf files.

But if you install ExtraAPAnimations.7z you have all numbers.

If your creatures sex works do not change animations above 200.

1 hour ago, deviant51 said:

I did that. I have 1 up to 200. just the .ini files tho. what are kf files?

have you unpacked the ExtraAPAnimations.7z  ?

Copy the ini folder  and meshes folder in your data folder ( the packed ini.7z you can ignore )

In the meshes folder are all the kf files.  ( meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\  )

The kf files are the animations. each animation has 4 stages , that's why there are DefMotionx1.kf, DefMotionx2.kf, DefMotionx3.kf, DefMotionx0.kf and  OffMotionx1.kf, OffMotionx2.kf, OffMotionx3.kf, OffMotionx0.kf. ( 4 for the offender and 4 defender)

The ini tell the game the position of the animation; rotation, height,... and the kind of animation ( Blow job, cowgirl, from behind,... )

All animations in Oblivion are kf files, walking, running, jump, fight, idle stand, block, cast spell, dance, ....

• 1 month later...