Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

2 hours ago, Ichabod said:

Nach_Siol: the update is just correcting bugs I have found. Nothing new over what is on the front page

Welcome back! do you have any plans to a additional scenarios?

Also quick question, few updates past you mentioned 3 additional encounters as an end result of the slave trader camp, was that just tying into the existing scenarios or are they new ones? Im just wondering if i should dust off my copy of oblivion you see

On 9/9/2018 at 10:52 AM, DogOnPorch said:

I get this warning...

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Did you hit the download button? It works fine for me

I'm getting an error when enslaved to a Troll when a sex event is fired off.

According to the log when I hit the ` key:

Operator == failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: Lovers with PK.esp Offset: 0x2BDD Command:

Error in script 46071344

An Expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

I never can get screenshots to work, no matter what settings I use or anything, or I'd take one of the popup box error as well.

Tis the only time I've gotten this error with any of the creatures and if it's a regular -in combat- sex, it runs fine.

I'm not using the updated one you just posted a few days ago.  Fejeena was kind enough to merge some character walks, hair, and sex (male/female) changes for me and the new one would kill those changes.

Anywho, for now I'll just avoid those pesky Trolls.  I hate them anyways.  hehe

On 9/19/2018 at 9:39 PM, toolsandfools said:

I'm not sure if this is normal or not but in the Sibling Rivalry party after I lured Lady May to the inn I somehow enslaved Lady Elissa.  Also the party hasn't ended even after I waited for well over an hour.

Note: by wait I refer to real life waiting and not the in game wait mechanic.

For me that party took 2-3 hours real time to finish.  Got a little boring, actually, but the ending was interesting.

First off, Ichabod I'm so freaking happy you are back. This mod made me finally want to play through oblivion again, and I was so very very sad seeing it was dead. But now you are back, and I won't have to learn coding and reach out to you to continue your great work :P. If you would care to listen to a few ideas I had while playing:

1. When you are captured by bandits or dremora, perhaps you could be moved to a deeper part of the dungeon/tower to be interrogated for information, or maybe more money?

2. If you are captured with a companion, perhaps your captor could sell her/keep her elsewhere so you would have to find her and release her.

3. Maybe offer the option to have the equipment bag not be accessible without a key/during combat so you would have to defeat/pickpocket your captor before you get your items back (for us hardcore players).

4. Perhaps your captor can leave you in a specific place in their house/dungeon etc, tied up in specific positions or on torture furniture.

5. A scenario where other than escaping yourself, you could have an npc come in and save you, only to use you for themselves or release you, whatever they wish ;)

Anyway, I'm just so glad to see you back so any update will make me more than happy, but I would love it if you could implement my suggestions, no pressure :P 

After the incident with Ganredhel's training, perhaps a quest to remove or relieve the effects of her pooch potion would be nice.  It could be a quest unto itself if the effects are permanently removed.  Or perhaps a form of tie-in to Lovers Bitch for an enhanced "Pheromone Inducer" tonic could be included.

Have you thought about adding some insurance to prevent some characters from being LST enslaved?  Or perhaps not enslavable until a quest had been completed?  It would take some effort, detecting LST itself and subsquently adding its xLSTInviolableToken flag to each Actor as necessary.  You might find it appealing to add to ensure your quests not hampered by characters inadvertently enslaved.

On 9/20/2018 at 3:39 AM, toolsandfools said:

I'm not sure if this is normal or not but in the Sibling Rivalry party after I lured Lady May to the inn I somehow enslaved Lady Elissa.  Also the party hasn't ended even after I waited for well over an hour.

Note: by wait I refer to real life waiting and not the in game wait mechanic.

Not sure if this helps somehow (it also is a spoiler for the quest) SPOILER-->> the party won't progress after a certain point before the father comes in. (What I suggest is to select him in the console before going there, or sign somewhere his id, then use the "moveto" command so the quesr can advance).

If that is not it, then I am sorry I couldn't help further. I myself had troubles like this and this was the solution for me.

6 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Not sure if this helps somehow (it also is a spoiler for the quest) SPOILER-->> the party won't progress after a certain point before the father comes in. (What I suggest is to select him in the console before going there, or sign somewhere his id, then use the "moveto" command so the quesr can advance).

If that is not it, then I am sorry I couldn't help further. I myself had troubles like this and this was the solution for me.

Is it possible that in game waiting can help and if not what would the console codes even be.  The only thing I know how to do in the console is noclip.

On 9/24/2018 at 3:59 PM, toolsandfools said:

Is it possible that in game waiting can help and if not what would the console codes even be.  The only thing I know how to do in the console is noclip.

I tried waiting for well over 1 hour (both real-time and in gmae) and the SPOILERfatherSPOILER never showed up (I am not sure if he ever does if this happens to you, but I doubt that in-game waiting or otherwise helps in that regard, as it seems to me he fails to appear as his ai package either didn't initiate properly, or something blocks him from coming to the party).

About console commands, it is no trouble! We all started from somewhere! (my first command, besides no clip, was tgm :D ). To select/see, an actor's reference id (character, object or whatever else), you have to open the console as you normally do and just click on the target you want to teleport to you, there should be white words and numbers at the top of your screen after you do so, which should say the name of the object/actor/else you clicked on, plus a series of numbers, those numbers are what we are looking for. Once you know what the game calls the actor/object/else, you can either write it down somewhere (if it will take you a while or don't want to risk losing it) or just close the console without clicking on anything else while it is up to keep the number registered, and once the time is right, (after the scene and enslavement with lady Elissa, for example), open the console back up and then, if you still have the numbers showing, type in moveto.player and press enter, the one you are looking for will be teleported to you (if you didn't have the numbers anymore, but you wrote them down, you just have to type in prid followed by the numbers to select your target again, then do the moveto.player command as above). You can also teleport yourself to your target by switching player in the moveto command with the numbers and then adding player at the end after a space (example would be 4fb00578.moveto player).

Hope this helps and sorry if this seems too long to read, I am not a fan of online conversations ^^" (I am always ready to help, though, so feel free to ask if there is something I can help with!)

Move to Player normally use the ref ID

So first you must find the Ref ID, use the CS ( The ID of the NPC in the world/cell. Not his/her base ID)

If the  ID is 4fb00578

Then you open the console in game and enter

prid 4fb00578

Now you see the ID and name of the NPC at the top center of your screen. (This is the same as when you click on the NPC)

Then enter in the console.  ( you must still have the ID and name at the top center of your screen !! )

moveto player

--------------

I think the ID number.moveto Player works only in a script but not in the console.

10 hours ago, toolsandfools said:

I managed to get the guy into the room and I know he said something, but it passed too quickly with all the other sex dialogues going on and now he's just crouched and standing at random and staring at my character and nothing else is happening

That sounds like you have the spectator option turned on (in the Lovers configuration, it is on by default). This causes actors/npcs to break most scenes from mods, as they decide to leave the scene, or "do it later", indefinetly.

To disable the option and have the scenes work correctly just cast the configuration spell (there are two to my memory, one says "contact", and that is for npcs, the other is the one we are looking for here, which is for the player and also gives the general configuration options). Once there, you should click on "Sex Effects" or something, and then inside of that page disable the Spectator option (just click on it once and it should say Disabled, if it was enabled, that is).

About the subtitles being overwritten by the sex dialogue, THAT is something I would love to know how to disable as well, as they overwrite dialogue from mods such as this one (I thought there would be an option to temporarily disable them, but so far I haven't managed to find any).

If, somehow, you manage to disable the Lovers subtitles and you have a "disappearing too quickly" problem with subtitles still, that is caused by not having installed Elys Universal Silent Voices ( https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16622 ) which causes dialogue that have no voiced dialogue to last enough time to be read by making it have a "silent voice", instead of nothing, which the game usually skips.

Hope any of this helps! :D

On 9/28/2018 at 1:45 AM, Temporary500 said:

That sounds like you have the spectator option turned on (in the Lovers configuration, it is on by default). This causes actors/npcs to break most scenes from mods, as they decide to leave the scene, or "do it later", indefinetly.

To disable the option and have the scenes work correctly just cast the configuration spell (there are two to my memory, one says "contact", and that is for npcs, the other is the one we are looking for here, which is for the player and also gives the general configuration options). Once there, you should click on "Sex Effects" or something, and then inside of that page disable the Spectator option (just click on it once and it should say Disabled, if it was enabled, that is).

About the subtitles being overwritten by the sex dialogue, THAT is something I would love to know how to disable as well, as they overwrite dialogue from mods such as this one (I thought there would be an option to temporarily disable them, but so far I haven't managed to find any).

If, somehow, you manage to disable the Lovers subtitles and you have a "disappearing too quickly" problem with subtitles still, that is caused by not having installed Elys Universal Silent Voices ( https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16622 ) which causes dialogue that have no voiced dialogue to last enough time to be read by making it have a "silent voice", instead of nothing, which the game usually skips.

Hope any of this helps! :D

It worked thanks for the help.

Still got two bugs: guards killing a slave owner, or a guard dying when they own you as a slave, results in instant CTD. Also for some reason I'm getting random equipment that was not mine then I go back to find the sack after being punished by the guards, and I lost at least 1 item of my equipment.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. Not found any of those bugs. Sibling Rivalry always worked flawlessly for me, but yes other mods can play havoc. It certainly shouldn't take hours for the party to complete.

GDK: Could be I am missing a GetDead check somewhere. Not something that pops up much

Hello Ichabod, thank you for replying. Maybe it happens more often in my game, because I could have other mods interfering with this mod. I know that back in 2014 a lot of people had the bug and Siskin was working on a fix. Also if an animal owner dies it will CTD. I think this problem is because it doesn't have anyone to trade the PC over to before it dies. A third bug I get is that there is a non-existent rat my PC will always get traded to if enslaved by an animal. This allows me to just travel anywhere... because the rat does not exist in the game world. Dunno why that happens or if it's a conflict with another mod. I haven't noticed the random items added to the sack and losing items bug before this new update, however.

0.72 up.

Camp will now end with a roaming trader sometimes rather than a repeat of Pellham. Adds a bit of variety and chance of freedom.

Hunter will no longer stand there like a dog who has been shown a card trick and will go somewhere.

1 hour ago, Ichabod said:

0.72 up.

Camp will now end with a roaming trader sometimes rather than a repeat of Pellham. Adds a bit of variety and chance of freedom.

Hunter will no longer stand there like a dog who has been shown a card trick and will go somewhere.

Thank you for sharing what you do with us Ichabod!

On 10/21/2018 at 2:00 PM, Ichabod said:

0.72 up.

When can we download it? It's not in the download file section of this thread.