Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Hi.  Thanks for this mod, by the way, Mr. Ichabod.  Tis a favorite and has been for a long time.  I meant to report this a very long time ago, but I only now remembered to do see reading some of the previous posts.

I was once sold to Ma'iq the Liar by a Slave Trader.  Nothing wrong there, but, since Ma'iq was fast as hell and such, my game very quickly crashed due to my inability to keep up with his pathfinding.  The fact he actually stopped long enough to chat to the Slave Trader was rare, I think, but still.  Perhaps there needs to be a way to keep Mr. Liar from being able to buy you, but then, I don't think it'd happen often enough to really be an issue.  Just a thing that occurred and thought I should mention.

In relation to last month's request of...

On 12/4/2019 at 9:02 PM, Zor2k13 said:

Would be nice to have some really naughty long term stuff in this mod like if the slaver sells the player to an npc before making it to the boat. The player would be considered "owned" and a slaver would not show up again two days later to take the player away. The player is left to the whims of the npc that bought them so the player could be sold to another npc and another

It sounds as if  TezkahJaisa already had that deal.    Apparently needs work though.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:12 PM, LesboIsBesto said:

Didnt know about that bedroll but it was owned when I found it. Made it mine in the console & it still glitched out. In fact, trying to rent a bed in the inn beforehand didnt work cuz the keeper said I already got a room? And from FatBeaver's post, seems this problem isnt limited to me as I expected.

I only just played through this quest again last night, and I forgot a step when I posted.  I went inside and rented the room, then went outside and slept on the sleeping mat at the back of the inn after.  That's the only method that works for me, even with having to kick someone out of it in order to use it.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:29 AM, unholyplague said:

just tested the roxey inn part of sibling rivalry i was able to get past the flashing/repeating sleep menu glitch by closing the room door then activating the bedroll in 3rd person whilst sneaking and setting sleep to 1 hour then pressing left ctrl key and holding it down took about 10seconds opposed to the normal 10+mins it would take normally to proceed to the next part of the quest.

I was able to reproduce the same result 3 times so it may work for others. if this doesn't work for you just do something else for about 10-15mins while it sorts itself out.

sounds really wacky & extra but if it works, then oof

thnx in advance if it does doe :3

On 1/12/2020 at 6:29 AM, unholyplague said:

just tested the roxey inn part of sibling rivalry i was able to get past the flashing/repeating sleep menu glitch by closing the room door then activating the bedroll in 3rd person whilst sneaking and setting sleep to 1 hour then pressing left ctrl key and holding it down took about 10seconds opposed to the normal 10+mins it would take normally to proceed to the next part of the quest.

I was able to reproduce the same result 3 times so it may work for others. if this doesn't work for you just do something else for about 10-15mins while it sorts itself out.

Finally got to try this, didn’t work. Tried 4 times. Was there anything else u did?

8 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Finally got to try this, didn’t work. Tried 4 times. Was there anything else u did?

i did test it a 4th time without sneaking which also resulted in it working for me , so i think being in 3rd person instead of 1st person was most likely the only thing that had any effect.

and holding down left control or alt keys.

on the save i tested it on i have the 1st conversion with luicein la chance from the dark brotherhood quest line where he force greets you after sleeping once you have murdered someone.

so once i do sleep in either the bed in the inn or the bedroll outside  after it works lucien force greets me when i start the next part.

First time test this mod .. I didn't expect there's a quest involved ..

Anyway how to become a slave? .. I noticed there's a spell in my inventory name "enslave me" .. is this the only way to become a slave or it possible to happen during combat with any NPC after he/she damage me a lot and leave a small amount of health (Just like rape system in lovers mods)? 

2 hours ago, GamerSince1992 said:

Anyway how to become a slave? .. I noticed there's a spell in my inventory name "enslave me" .. is this the only way to become a slave or it possible to happen during combat with any NPC after he/she damage me a lot and leave a small amount of health (Just like rape system in lovers mods)? 

In Wappy's RaperS options, there's an enslave option for PCs on death by rape damage.  In the PSE options, you can set conditions there for enslavement as well, including enslavement chance while sleeping.  Things like low fatigue, knocked down, paralyzed, being raped, or other debilitating conditions can be turned on, and set as a percentage chance each time.
  There are also short term slavery scenarios in the sister's treasure hunting quests.

3 hours ago, GamerSince1992 said:

all of what Gamer said^ plus the other quest related encounters like sleeping inside or outside cities with slave mode on, a 3rd option for guard surrenders, etc

Id be wary of the treasure hunting one tho, currently bugs out at the Roxey Inn step

I'm curious if there is going to be some sort of 'lite' version of this, or options to turn off any scenario someone might dislike.  Personally, I love the Rough Justice, Rough Streets and Slave Traffic; all of which can be disabled.  Would like to be able to disable Sibling Rivalry, Dog Days, etc. as well and when being drug around by a slave trader, just have him go to towns like the Justicar's do, or near the stables?, and wait to sell you to someone in town.

Still a favorite mod of mine to use though, either way.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:26 PM, LaBeSt said:

In Wappy's RaperS options, there's an enslave option for PCs on death by rape damage.  In the PSE options, you can set conditions there for enslavement as well, including enslavement chance while sleeping.  Things like low fatigue, knocked down, paralyzed, being raped, or other debilitating conditions can be turned on, and set as a percentage chance each time.
  There are also short term slavery scenarios in the sister's treasure hunting quests.

I see ..

If I want to be the slaver can I enslave my companions?..

On 2/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, LesboIsBesto said:

all of what Gamer said^ plus the other quest related encounters like sleeping inside or outside cities with slave mode on, a 3rd option for guard surrenders, etc

Id be wary of the treasure hunting one tho, currently bugs out at the Roxey Inn step

Actually I start the quest and reach the part where the lady ask me to bring her the 3rd item the marker point at the count of leyawiin but when I went there and talk to him there's no option related to the quest in the dialog .. what should I do?..

3 hours ago, GamerSince1992 said:

Actually I start the quest and reach the part where the lady ask me to bring her the 3rd item the marker point at the count of leyawiin but when I went there and talk to him there's no option related to the quest in the dialog .. what should I do?..

Talk to the Countess, the wife.  She's the one who has the quest objectives at that stage.

4 hours ago, GamerSince1992 said:

I see ..

If I want to be the slaver can I enslave my companions?..

Wrong Mod. In this Mod you are the slave.

With LoversSlaveTrader ( and addon LSTBravilUnderground ) you are the slaver. You can enslave NPCs, sell your slaves and prostitute your slaves. ( And you can release your slaves )

On 2/6/2020 at 2:43 PM, GamerSince1992 said:

There are multiple ways to become enslaved.  If you commit a crime and get caught, you MAY get punished by being sold into slavery for a time.  If you sleep on a bedroll in a town, you may end up a slave.  Depending on settings, even sleeping in an inn poses a risk.  And if you wander along the road between Bravil and Leyawiin, you'll find a slavers camp.  If you weren't caught and brought to the slavers camp, there it is...  (I'd save my game before reaching if if I were you).

Look for the download:  Lovers PrimaBooks #1 for a Guide Book you can read while playing.  It was fun writing it. :P   It may not be complete.... but neither is this mod as yet.  :D  I'm still waiting for Home Sweet Home.  Granted, Ichabod might be wondering what I plan to make Sanguine look like in my own Daedric Prince project.

When you get to the quest horror of the eyleids and you get to the part where you have to fight yourself but actually get enslaved and banged by yourself instead, the game may mess up lovers and cause an error equip func ERROR!!! actor is lost or too far away. This will repeat constantly in console and sex can't happen anymore. Just use the fix errors part of the lovers settings spell I just had to do this. Even if you save and quit the game then start it again that error will still be there until you use the fix bugs option.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:50 AM, LongDukDong said:

There are multiple ways to become enslaved.  If you commit a crime and get caught, you MAY get punished by being sold into slavery for a time.  If you sleep on a bedroll in a town, you may end up a slave.  Depending on settings, even sleeping in an inn poses a risk.  And if you wander along the road between Bravil and Leyawiin, you'll find a slavers camp.  If you weren't caught and brought to the slavers camp, there it is...  (I'd save my game before reaching if if I were you).

Look for the download:  Lovers PrimaBooks #1 for a Guide Book you can read while playing.  It was fun writing it. :P   It may not be complete.... but neither is this mod as yet.  :D  I'm still waiting for Home Sweet Home.  Granted, Ichabod might be wondering what I plan to make Sanguine look like in my own Daedric Prince project.

Interesting :smirk: .. I will try that, thanks for the info my friend :D .. 

Install some mods that add npcs traveling on the roads and bandits waiting around in certain areas. I can't remember what mods adds the bandits but it is the one that allows you to chop off their heads and claim bounties from them. I just used CSE to convert most of the bandits to females and use them as choke points for the slave traders along with the traveling npcs. You get in a fight with the bandits which are better armored than you and lose then they enslave you and sell you to passing npcs or the fight gets crazy and the bandits are killed by the traveling npcs but you get enslaved before that happens and one of those travelers just keeps you for themselves. I have a bunch of mods installed that I customized a lot which keeps my pc enslaved a lot. I also changed most of the prisoner npcs from PSE to females so if my pc goes to jail for telling shifty bert to fuck off they get pounded by lesbos.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, Zor2k13 said:

I can't remember what mods adds the bandits but it is the one that allows you to chop off their heads and claim bounties from them

DarkBloodlinesI just uploaded a complete package version a month ago so you don't need to go to the Russian site for the resources.

In LoversTrueCrimeEX you can chop off bandits heads and collect the bounty.

That's why you should not use the Mod when you play DarkBloodlines. DarkBloodlines is a extended version of TrueCrimeEX.

TrueCrime only add new Bandits on roads, Prisoners in all prisons who rape the player when in prison   and the ability to collect heads.

DarkBloodline adds a Quest and a guild to hunt bandits. ( Not sure if there is also prison sex, I played DarkBloodlines only an hour, too much conflicts with the Mods I use )

Yes, DarkBloodlines has prison sex just like LoversTrueCrimeEX. It also places prostitutes with custom races outside inns and taverns in the major cities.  But since DarkBloodlines needed to be translated into English from its original language, I would suggest that  LoversTrueCrimeEX  was created by removing the quest-line content from DarkBloodlines.  I am not sure LoversTrueCrimeEx has prostitution.

There are plenty of mods that conflict one another.  Be mindful of LoversCrowningIsles (female only Prostitution and Humiliation) and LoversSituations (female only Blackmail and Humiliation) as they too could cause conflicts with Player Slave Encounters.   The bondage shackled feature from Player Slave Encounters is mimicked within these two mods.