Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Could be load order interfering. If you use the console code and go downstairs, do a load of the customers immediately head upstairs again?

Well... I used the console code (Set IchSQ04HelloSailor.FuckCount to 1) but Mme Lagarde's not coming up and no quest update... So I havn't been down yet... Hmm:/

P.S: Also, I can confirm that the load screen bug when sleeping on bedroll (Load screen - Black screen - Frozen load screen) is somehow countered by sleeping before midnight (7PM for me and it worked).

Shinobi: Sorry. Just remembered the code to test runs when someone uses you (to stop it re-running itself constantly).

I will look at the time related bug. Seems odd but worth a look.

Windu: Thank you. :)

Mountain: You need to sleep there.

Mountain: There is no player score so to speak in Reluctant Housemaid. It normally takes several days of service (volunteering speeds it up) before he will release you (after a fashion).

MCS works for this. Not sure on the others. Easiest test is to see if they become enslaved when you do (PSE scans automatically).

Marsa: Not put in any minigame bypass unfortunately. The keys will only appear a few times with a reasonable gap between each one. A good tip is to press and hold the key for the duration of the message and then release. Makes sure the key is registered and releasing after the message fades will still give plenty of time before the next one (so no wrong key registered).

Mountain: There is no player score so to speak in Reluctant Housemaid. It normally takes several days of service (volunteering speeds it up) before he will release you (after a fashion).

MCS works for this. Not sure on the others. Easiest test is to see if they become enslaved when you do (PSE scans automatically).

You say several days and im curious now what your definition of "several" is XD.  i have been his maid for about 6-7 days now.  will there be differences in text when im getting close to the end?  Will he one day approach me?  and by volunteering im guessing your refering to "Please use me" option.

Mountain: Volunteer...yup.

You need to reach a total of 50 favour to be 'released' (I may shift that down to 40 on next version). This accrues at 1 for each volunteering, 1 per meal and a couple at bedtime. It is reduced if you are naughty. Once you have reached the relevant threshold he should come and talk to you. Note: Looking in the code I should have the release code further up to avoid confusion (fixed for next time). He will not release you during his meal/sleep times.

Mountain: Volunteer...yup.

You need to reach a total of 50 favour to be 'released' (I may shift that down to 40 on next version). This accrues at 1 for each volunteering, 1 per meal and a couple at bedtime. It is reduced if you are naughty. Once you have reached the relevant threshold he should come and talk to you. Note: Looking in the code I should have the release code further up to avoid confusion (fixed for next time). He will not release you during his meal/sleep times.

Thanks for the info!

@Maila
 Nothing magical and no gauranties. ;)  It effects some, but not others. Ichabod
 has said that in the next release he may have some adjustments to help with this.

@Wacon

This sounds like missing or miss-placed meshes/textures.
 Be sure your base Lovers with PK functions correctly and then re-install all
 meshes, textures, and sound files in the correct folders without making sub-
 folders. Also note that the sound_part1 and sound_part2 have to be merged
 correctly.
 Welcome to LoversLab.

Mem

I think I figured out the sleep/loading screen/freeze bug. It seems to happen when there is a loading screen after sleeping which is immediately followed by the loading screen from moving the Player. Try saving and waiting 1 hour before sleeping. If you don't get a loading screen, reload and sleep for 1 hour.

Edit:

I seem to get loading screens after 1 hour of waiting by the bed in Anvil 90% of the time. Not a good place to start the quest if you're having trouble.

Hay I've been having a rather odd problem.

I'm up to the part in the first Lord Pellham encounter where he gives you your maid outfit but the leg/wrist irons keep overriding it and so I get my outfit changing back and forth every second between the cuffs and the maid outfit. 

Anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks in advance. 

Pikachu: It sounds like your IchSlaveQuest.PlayerWithQuest variable has not set to 1. That is used to stop the standard slave quest code running (activities, equipping irons, etc). Do you get randomly used by Pellham? I.E. Not at bed time

i actually have the same problem now after he gave me the maid outfit.

and setting the ichslavequest.playerwithquest to 1 in the console doesnt seem to "do anything", well atleast it doesnt fix the rapid (so quickly even the movement animation is slowed a lot) equipping between irons and maid outfit.

Love this mod, glad to see I wasn't the only one who was running into the freezing bug when it tries to load after sleeping. Unfortunately I might have borked things even further, since I disabled and re-enabled the mod: Now sleep events won't happen at all, even at 100%. The rest of the mod seems to work alright though.

Really rapid changing of uniform causing paralysis means it is likely the irons were equipped with a 1 (easy to slip into code by accident). I need to go through all the code and see if I can find this popping up.

Holyshit: When you ask her, try following her to the basement and let her zone in first.

I am sure I am missing something. Some tiny bit of code that bugs out and shuts down the entire script.

I will try and get a 0.64 out today with the delay on it + stuff

Oh, hey, figured you'd want all the issues/bug reports that you can get. I already solved this, by simply loading the save before I got taken into the room about... 6 times or so, and eventually he actually followed me in.

But in the sibling rivalry quest, when she wants to lead her father into the private room so he can rape her sister, the father wasn't following, because he (and everyone else) was busy being in stealth mode watching other people fuck. XD Which lead to me and the two sisters just waiting endlessly in the room.

I really should see if there is an option to disable the whole "Everyone crouches and crowds around the rape" thing.

Ichabod,

Regarding the PK settings.  If you set it disallow creatures and are brought to the slaver camp then the game is stuck when you are brought to Brok.  Normally I would just change the settings, but because I was enslaved I couldn't use any of the lesser powers that control the various lovers settings.  The gag was removed, but pressing any key except Tab, F1-F4, Up, Down, Left, Right was futile.

(Spells was mapped to C)

Was I supposed to be able to cast when the gag is removed?