Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

I for one just want to say thanks to Ichabod for all his time and effort into this mod. Without him we would not have this mod. I can tell a ton of work went into this and continues to go into it. 

I also love all of different varieties of "situations" that you can get into. I don't have a single thing to complain about. 

I am also really looking forward to the "Hack dirt" portion of this mod, and have enjoyed all aspects of what the Modder has done. 

Thank you sir!  Keep up the wonderful work! 

PS: 

If I could send you cookies I would! 

So I started a new character and thought I would try this plug in out. Great results so far with some glitches that could be incompatabilites with other mods.

Took a nap on a bedroll in chey and was transported with a scary looking place with a woman saying my poor character was in a competition with another NPC. In went the spoons, was told to clench and we were both hung. Joberg kicked in and one of the guys knocked my charcter out of the animation then both him and my girl frozen in place as the rape sounds played. Then back to the hanging animation.

I was hitting I, O, P but, same a an early posted mentioned, real sleep mod had those keys bound. So my time scale rocked to over 1400 I started getting 'you are famished warnings' from my hunger mod and joberg triggered again. At this point all the animations froze to people just standing around for fifteen minutes only interrupted by joberg triggering frequently because of the wild timescale.

So i reloaded to the before slaver even with joberg turned off and could not get the slavery event to trigger again.

Instead I wandered out into the wilderness and investigated the derelict mine.

“BAM”

The first goblin slapped a collar on my girl and she was taken again and again by the three goblins there. The tied up animation worked really well and the sense of helplessness was overwhelming.

The poor girl was traded over to another goblin and taken deeper with more misery planned then hooray a hero arrived.

Ok -not really- the Randy Hunter left a pile of goblin corpses, grapped my helpless character and had his fun with her.

Thus began the long trek, pausing every few minutes for a lust venting. The two began moving to an unknown destination through the woods- until the wolf appeared.

A big timber wolf attacked the hunter and something was immediately off. The hunter didn't draw his mighty two handed sword. I had the settings for raper weapons to unequip since it caused some violent clipping issues.

So Hunters are not rearming themselves.

Well the wolf tore the rapist hunter apart and took over ownership of the poor girl!

This lead to a fine display of all the dog animations until, eventually, another Randy Hunter arrived.  This one properly armed; made short work of the wolf.

Off they went, a proud hunter and his pretty slave down the road. She was taken by every highwayman, outlaw, traveler and even guardsmen as they went. This was making her desperate when providence struck and a piece of metal was found..... too bad it broke before the average lock was undone (I suck at the lockpicking in oblivion).

The hunter wandered too close to a nest of scamps and was torn apart since he also forgot he had a powerful sword at his disposal.

So the sad girl was enslaved and used by a dozen or so scamps before the bear arrived.

Wow. The bear ripped scamps apart. He slaughtered thirteen of the monsters before he had the time to eagerly mount the unfortunate slave.

So she was drug deeper in the woods, taken at intervals by the bear.

Then yes, another hunter appeared but this time the brown bear was far to much for the archer.

I watched the regular defilement of my character by a bear for another fifteen minutes when it became obvious nothing else was going to happen.

I have to say, well done. This plugin is down right horrible in a deviant way and sadly something I had a ton of fun watching,

Some questions:

Are hunters going to acquire memory or should I just get used to clipping issues and let them keep their weapons?

Will another hunter eventually show up if one dies against the monster holding the slave, (maybe 2?)

I understand how to rekey real sleep thanks to the earlier post, I'll give that a try.

Will functionality with joberg (maybe something to override joberg when some events activate) be considered? Maybe something that will allow a brief use of the inventory for the player can turn joberg off themselves.

Great job, looking forward to seeing some more events and groups of hunters to take on tougher beasts ( that was one badass bear)

Mod is awesome .. just wanted to put that out there.. 

Though I got a new question.. I'm supposed to go to Roxi Inn.. but was not given any description on how to get there.. it is also not on the map and and the map pointer is stuck on the person I'm supposed to lead there(Encounter Six)

[EDIT] Used "tmm 1" console command to find it..

On the main road north-east of the Imperial City .. just south of Moss Rock Cavern

Still think the map marker should be updated.. or describe it in the journal.

Lazureus: I will add in an extra quest stage to guide to the Roxey Inn.

Banished: Sounds like a fun little jaunt. :D

Joburg has always been a problematic mod due to its quest breaking tendency. One reason I disabled it.

Hunters are a bit rare at the moment (didn't want to overpopulate the place) and so are loners.

Another should appear if the first loses the fight (or a slaver if he did not). :)

Spartan: Thank you. :D

idonotlikeusernames: That sounds an interesting idea. Stuff appearing for sale at dodgy vendors.

Wait? What? The mod has been updated on the 23rd?

Just ignore all my stuff. I've not updated since the 11th. :P

I'm still trying desperately to get to the end of Pelham's Reluctant Maid but it keeps setting me free at about the end of 7 days and then he keeps attacking me and re-enslaving me (sometimes killing me). Once, after I'd friended him and he'd also been enslaved, he made a brief mention about "Shhh... not while the stranger is here." and he also said something about "his guests..." Which just whets my appetite for the conclusion to this quest. 

I guess if I install the update, I'll have to start all over again, eh?

Hi Darsie,

The "Shhh... not while the stranger is here. " does not come from PSE (I believe).

The 'Attacking' has been fixed in v64 from tests that I have seen.

When you install the update, you can try to pick up where you left off. BUT- it may not do it correctly. I have had it sometimes work, and sometimes not work.

After he does release you, you may have to go out and adventure for a bit then come back to him to find the next part, though on occasion I have been lucky enough that he wants to move right into it when I talk to him again (depends on if he is in the mood or his guests are available ;) ).

Mem

I got like a 10,000 gold bounty because of him. Its probably worth paying him off unless you want to stand around for 50 customers in the city square...

it gave me the bounty at new day in the games new day 12am game time but a gaurd came upto me but only gave me the 2 options of goto jail or resist arrest i had no choice but to go to jail :(

also since i downloaded some lovers mods the slaver doesnt progress i get sent to the camp but it doesnt hand me to the guy that talks to you not to mentin the slaver didnt hump my character even though its female i dont know if the race is the cause ill try a diffrent race im using the labridor race i found on nexus

ill replay in a bit to find out if it was because im using the anthro races other than the games basic argonian and khajiit

it gave me the bounty at new day in the games new day 12am game time but a gaurd came upto me but only gave me the 2 options of goto jail or resist arrest i had no choice but to go to jail :(

also since i downloaded some lovers mods the slaver doesnt progress i get sent to the camp but it doesnt hand me to the guy that talks to you not to mentin the slaver didnt hump my character even though its female i dont know if the race is the cause ill try a diffrent race im using the labridor race i found on nexus

ill replay in a bit to find out if it was because im using the anthro races other than the games basic argonian and khajiit

I had the same problem, I am playing a lop-ear elf, and nothing, no fucked by the slaver, not handed to Lyssa. Just tried with breton race, and it worked perfectly, so the slave trader quest can only be played by vanilla races at the moment, I hope it will be fixed for next update, I hate vanilla races... :P

I had the same problem, I am playing a lop-ear elf, and nothing, no fucked by the slaver, not handed to Lyssa. Just tried with breton race, and it worked perfectly, so the slave trader quest can only be played by vanilla races at the moment, I hope it will be fixed for next update, I hate vanilla races... :P

havent got done it yet but i dont like the games main races

Darsie/Badbat: That is odd. It should work for non-vanilla races (I like Lop Eared Elves myself).

"Shhh... not while the stranger is here."

As Mem says, this is not from here. That is in the vanilla game and a side effect of adding to factions. You may find your companions making a comment about greeting the new dawn as well. :)

Shifty Bert is not a guaranteed set up. He may fail to convince the guards. Depends on your fame and infamy levels.

Varenne: I use a couple of mods which increase the citizens around, so that could be why I do not have as much an issue.

Do you think it would be better to move the punishment point down to the front of the cathedral? That looks fairly well travelled

Yes, Ichabod. My companions when enslaved say all sorts of Mythic Dawn things, I've discovered. ;)

Also found that I can't get hung when I have two companions. No matter how high my bounty. Like I've had it at 19,000 and 21,000 and even set it artificially to 30,000 and I still wind up with indentured servitude instead of seeing myself hung alongside my companions. Is there a new cut off point for being hung? Or is it something to do with having too many companions?

Running v0.64 - I've got a problem on the quest "Dog days".

In Ganredhel's basement. Ganredhel let her dogs have sex with player for several times and she joined the party, that's what I thought would happen, but a messagebox come out.

=======================

H cannot be started with the

Lovers system

xme - Rex

zme - <no name>

Defender is not set

======================= 

I don't know how to fix it.

BTW, the mod is fantastic and sorry for my English.

Darsie: PSE is set to accept up to four companions and they should be hung in addition to the player. The cut off point is 20,000 at present (you can get away with one murder but two means the noose). Not sure why it would keep giving you Indentured Servitude. That conversation option has criteria that keep it between >=10K and <20K.

I assume the line you keep getting from the Justicar is "By the authority invested in me, I hereby sentence you to indentured servitude to one of the honest citizenry."

Does the Justicar ever take you out to the Weye Gallows area?

Tank2004: Thank you :)

Do you have any other mods that update Ganredhel? She has a code that sets her as a variable. If that code was not being run, then that could explain why it is getting a null in the sex call. You could try moving PSE below those mods and see if that gets the code to run.

Varenne: I use a couple of mods which increase the citizens around, so that could be why I do not have as much an issue.

Do you think it would be better to move the punishment point down to the front of the cathedral? That looks fairly well travelled

Yes, I think the Cathedral area does get a bit more traffic. I have some MODs that also increase the qty of NPCs in towns, they just don't cross that current area very often.

? - Amended Goblin Slave to bring you in if captured outside Cracked Wood Cave.

During 'normal' game play those goblins did previously cycle into the cave, or at least they did for me. Is this more of a directed 'bring you in'?

Updates to come:

- Amendments to Pellhams to reduce time

- Enslavement criteria in settings spell added by WappyOne (for Deadly Reflex, etc)

- Home Sweet Home (player home with obligatory deviant storyline)

- Smoother Slave Trader pathing and improved Hunter spawning

- Added Sibling Rivalry quest stage to guide to Roxey Inn

- Moving Leyawiin Justice spot to a more populated spot

- Adding a generic gangbang mini-event for goblins everywhere

- Amended Goblin Slave to bring you in if captured outside Cracked Wood Cave

the player home can you stick in a archers target thing to train with bows when i tryed training in the fighters guild idiots kept getting in the way and of course it gave me a bounty just because the npc are so thick they dont realise that someones using it

V: OK. I shall pop the justice point on the main road junction near the cathedral. Probably get the most traffic there. :)

Yes, the dragging into the cave will be more directed and solve any distance issues from the old version.

Badbat: Sure. That would fit in with the concept of the new player home. :)

Hi Ichabod! I finally found the time to play the current version. The new replies you added for the brothel customers are great.

However I think there's a minor issue:

The new replies refering to the PC as the new madam only seem to show up between killing the madam and her thugs and completing the "Hello Sailor" quest by talking to Lyn. I haven't had them come up again after closing the quest. Is this meant to be that way?

If I read the scripts right, this is because those replies require the "PlayerMadam" variable to be equal to (==) 1, however "PlayerMadam" gets set to 2 when you talk to Lyn?

Darsie: PSE is set to accept up to four companions and they should be hung in addition to the player. The cut off point is 20,000 at present (you can get away with one murder but two means the noose). Not sure why it would keep giving you Indentured Servitude. That conversation option has criteria that keep it between >=10K and <20K.

I assume the line you keep getting from the Justicar is "By the authority invested in me, I hereby sentence you to indentured servitude to one of the honest citizenry."

Does the Justicar ever take you out to the Weye Gallows area?

Tank2004: Thank you :)

Do you have any other mods that update Ganredhel? She has a code that sets her as a variable. If that code was not being run, then that could explain why it is getting a null in the sex call. You could try moving PSE below those mods and see if that gets the code to run.

It works now. I thought it was Chain Beasts you've mentioned at #2 caused the problem, but soon I found it's a pose mod named "CTAddPose". That's strange because it dosen't update Ganredhel I think.

Well someone said that mod may cause some meshes missing problem ...

Now I can't simply uninstall that pose mod, I just moved PSE below that mod instead. I hope the game won't crash in the future :mellow:

Keep on your nice work and good luck.  :)