Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

jtms/nonsense: Thank you :)

WappyOne: Cheers for that. Code amended. Many thanks again for the new Settings options. :D

SquallPT: Not without going in and amending the animations themselves I'm afraid.

Mem: Nice to have a bit of variety on standard captures. ;)

Pellham Game work much appreciated (it has been dropped in there but I did not get chance to test it yet).

Gaebrial: I have amended the Disable function on the Justicar (named as it just sounded officially intimidating :) ) so hopefully he will stop disappearing at the wrong point and causing CTD. Conversation should not cause CTD. I get interruptions a lot without CTD. Not sure what conversation type could cause that.

Did Vilja have the talk option "Let me free you". Accessing inventory by most means while companions are enslaved tends to break the game. Not sure why that is.

No, Vilja did not have any dialogue options to free her. I've done a bit of digging, and I can only presume that this was because either CRTimeToggle wasn't set to zero, or the script thought she had already been freed. Certainly, she was not restrained any more. I couldn't quite tell - should companions be automatically freed at the end of Rough Justice, or should you have to talk to them and free them manually?

I'm guessing there was a slight conflict with ImmoralGuards. Enslaving companions places them in various enemy factions, and there are specific dialog options in ImmoralGuards for NPCs who are in BanditFaction or MarauderFaction. There's one that appears for female NPCs with a 50% chance - I think this is the one that I got from Vilja.

Related Question: Should the Slave Faction Token be removed from companions when they are freed?

same thing again i even tryed with the azreal race you know from shivering isles the slaver gets me to camp without fucking the character and my character just stands there in the camp and only moves when the slaver gets out of distance to follow him i tryed with johnburg on and off and still same results standing around like a prat without progressing

I don't know if this is a problem any more with the new update, but a couple of days ago I was getting the following problem:

Whilst having a bounty on my head for about 1800 septims, I would lose all dialogue options with people.

Whomever I talked to in Hello Sailor would simply say something like, "Good to see a criminal get her justice. Now see what your crimes have bought you"  and they'd ungag me. Only to have the mod re-gag me afterwards.

I can't have normal conversations with customers or other slave whores at all.

Using V0.65, i'm still getting the rapid swapping issue during Reluctant Housemaid. Any other possible cause for that?

I'm also wondering if It would be possible for me to substitute the maid equipment with a maid set from a different mod, as I don't use BBB.

jtms/nonsense: Thank you :)

WappyOne: Cheers for that. Code amended. Many thanks again for the new Settings options. :D

SquallPT: Not without going in and amending the animations themselves I'm afraid.

Mem: Nice to have a bit of variety on standard captures. ;)

Pellham Game work much appreciated (it has been dropped in there but I did not get chance to test it yet).

Ok then, i have to live with my manly bound walk xD

Using V0.65, i'm still getting the rapid swapping issue during Reluctant Housemaid. Any other possible cause for that?

I'm also wondering if It would be possible for me to substitute the maid equipment with a maid set from a different mod, as I don't use BBB.

Do you have any other mod that has a script that handles clothing exchanging perhaps?

You should be able to replace any nif mesh that uses the same slots by way of the CSE. Just point the editor object to use it.

Mem

I might have hit a small problem with Hello Sailor.

I picked the lock and tried to escape, and was recaptured. Lagarde put me upstairs and started the whipping scene, but it never ended. The animation would play for a bit, and then both the sound and the animation would stop, without ever releasing me or ending the scene. Lagarde would just stand there.

I'm not sure how to extensively test it or whether it's a conflict. By saving in the middle of the scene and reloading, I was able to walk about, Lagarde would resume her wander package, and the customers would start up their raping again, but the 'chained up' pose would always take back over and mess up any future animations.

Thanks.

Edit:

I messed around with it some more, and the scene worked when I successfully escaped and was recaptured by sleeping outside again. No other discipline scenes have ended properly. So it's either not consistently failing or its failure is only related to certain avenues by which the discipline scene is reached. I dunno, starting to sound like something on my end. Worth a look though I guess.

Having the no stuff happens at the slaver camp.

Playing with male nord. When i got captured the slaver takes me to the camp, but nothing happens for hours.

Made clean save, clean install, disabled possible conflict mods ( joburg, lovers hooker ) but nothing.

I suspect 2 things: Is it because im a man or beacuse i press T to wait to go faster to the camp ?

Ill test both to see.

Having the no stuff happens at the slaver camp.

Playing with male nord. When i got captured the slaver takes me to the camp, but nothing happens for hours.

Made clean save, clean install, disabled possible conflict mods ( joburg, lovers hooker ) but nothing.

I suspect 2 things: Is it because im a man or beacuse i press T to wait to go faster to the camp ?

Ill test both to see.

sounds like a coding malfunction could it be the loverspk extender thing since i installed that ive had troubles with slaver camp myself

I came across a few issues while doing the Sibling Rivalry story line. I'm not sure if you'd call them bugs though. I'm loving it so far by the way.

1.) I accidentally skipped over the enslavement by the ghost of mishraak the first time. I have 3 different accessories that in total gives me 115 in spell reflect. So his paralysis sword was always paralyzing himself. I didn't think anything of it till I got the quest update telling me what I had gone through and was confused. So I had to go through it again without those accessories. Not a big deal but I thought I'd mention it.

2.) During the "party" after you lead Lady May to the Roxey Inn I got stuck. It progressed fine till Lady Elissa was gagged and then nothing else happened. I just stood there while everyone was screwing their brains out. I waited for 5-10 real-world min. and nothing happened. I had to save, exit and then re-load my save that was in the middle of the party then it progressed to the next point in the story.

3.) After she led her father to the separate room where he proceeded to fuck the gagged and hooded slave I noticed something else. The slave has no head! Oh she has a slave hood on but when you look in the eye holes you see nothing but the wall behind her. Not a big deal but weird, so I thought I'd mention it.

Gaebrial: The faction counter will stay with the companion (it just plays with factions). There is another token that is added when actually enslaved.

Badbat: That is very odd. I do not have any race criteria in PSE and I use non-vanilla myself.

Darsie: I do not recognise that particular dialogue. It may be another mod you have.

FattyFatty: It could be possible to have an old equip 1 command in there. I had a good search through. If you use Wyrebash, it may still be stuck in your patch. You can certainly replace the maid costume with another one. You just need to drop the equivalent items in the appropriate folder (MixedMaid). There is a DMRA version in the downloads. Or you could edit IchMaidDress in the CS.

Frostking: Yup. He can appear in almost any interior you sleep in.

Something I noticed after updating to .65 is that when my character is enslaved, my companions either do not become enslaved themselves, or they "do" (the slave pieces are equipped and they stop attacking enemies) but the enemies continue to attack them until they are unconscious or dead. Never happened when I was using .63 (I was VERY late updating to .64).

I use MCS + MCS Extension + Humantouch for a companion suite. Haven't updated those mods or anything else since the new release, so I'm thinking it's likely something in the new update. Anyone else had this happen?

Just had an interesting encounter... :lol:

Thanks to LoversRapers (WappyOne's version). my character knocked the orc down and proceeded to rape him. Shortly after, Vilja did the same with the imperial. Once my character had finished with the orc, he got up to fight her, but got distracted by Vilja and the imperial, and started masturbating (thanks to LoversJoburg).

Gabriel - I'm also using WappyOne's version of RaperS, but not Joburg. I'm curious which version of that are you using and have you had any odd or obtuse reactions due to it? Joburg from my previous experiences has a tendency to interfere with some quest lines and even break them, hence my query.

Can't play right now but taking notes on interesting MOD combos for when I do get the chance again. I like how PSE and WappyOne's RaperS are now optionally integrated. Would really love to see more optionality like that. I like it when encounters, NPC & partner behaviors and outcomes are nearly unpredictable .

I give up. Since i can't do anything on the slavers camp because they stand still doing nothing, was curious about the sibling rivalry encounter, but even that i can't get past the countess. 2 days being her slave and she releases me on her bedroom. Went talk to her but then she attacks me and guards appear, went to jail.

Went back to the countess but the quest didn't advance.

Got caught stealing, guard shows up to take me to the justicar, but he doesn't go trough the door to go outside the building. NPC's entering and leaving but the guard stands still :P

So cheers for the mod and the ones who can play this well, but this is giving me more headaches to solve than pleasure to play it.

And i'm not going to disable more mods because it kills me not to play with joburg and hooker and it kills me more if im forced to disable more mods :)

Cheers

Do you have any other mod that has a script that handles clothing exchanging perhaps?

You should be able to replace any nif mesh that uses the same slots by way of the CSE. Just point the editor object to use it.

Mem

I'm using Nudeshy, which automatically equips clothes marked as underwear when you unequip armor or clothes, but I don't think that would be causing the problem.

I'm thinking about trying a fresh save to reset everything playerslave related, but i'd rather not have to go through the whole slave camp encounter again. Is there a quest stage I can jump to in order to be quickly fed the potion and sent to pellham?

*edit: I fixed it. I just fiddled with the biped object slots of the slave gear and maid gear so there were no conflicts, and it stopped swapping.

I'm using Nudeshy, which automatically equips clothes marked as underwear when you unequip armor or clothes, but I don't think that would be causing the problem.

I'm thinking about trying a fresh save to reset everything playerslave related, but i'd rather not have to go through the whole slave camp encounter again. Is there a quest stage I can jump to in order to be quickly fed the potion and sent to pellham?

If you reduce your Willpower to 1 via console "player.modav2 willpower -100" you only go through one training session at the camp before being sent to Pellham.

Just had an interesting encounter... :lol:

Thanks to LoversRapers (WappyOne's version). my character knocked the orc down and proceeded to rape him. Shortly after, Vilja did the same with the imperial. Once my character had finished with the orc, he got up to fight her, but got distracted by Vilja and the imperial, and started masturbating (thanks to LoversJoburg).

Gabriel - I'm also using WappyOne's version of RaperS, but not Joburg. I'm curious which version of that are you using and have you had any odd or obtuse reactions due to it? Joburg from my previous experiences has a tendency to interfere with some quest lines and even break them, hence my query.

Can't play right now but taking notes on interesting MOD combos for when I do get the chance again. I like how PSE and WappyOne's RaperS are now optionally integrated. Would really love to see more optionality like that. I like it when encounters, NPC & partner behaviors and outcomes are nearly unpredictable .

I'm using  version of Joburg 1.17 of Joburg with the tweaks to the menu done by Ashal (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2-joburg/). The only specific conflict with PSE that I have spotted is with the optional spectator masturbation. You should either switch it off in the Joburg ini or don't use LoversMB2. There is a more general conflict with mods that add new 'first time greeting' dialogue, in that if the NPC decides to stalk the player, it counts the Joburg stalker dialogue as a 'first time greeting', so you don't get the other mod's dialogue. But that's arguably the other mod's fault, not Joburg's.

I like the mod, nice work.

I had been following the posts to see if anybody else was having the same problems.

The sibling rivalry is getting stuck at Roxey Inn. When I try to sleep, the sleep screen would just click and flash and the keyboard locks up. I did the Ctrl+Alt+Delete to bring up the Task Manager box and it would still go back to the Sleep screen. Normally I would shutdown and try again but then it tried to move on and load the next part of the story. The next attempt I keep doing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete and it finally progressed to finish the Quest.

The Slaver camp would be a non progressing story with Vanilla and non Vanilla races when captured and lead to the camp. I decided to run into the camp with both races and when captured the quest progressed to being sold and the Reluctant Maid started.

I only started with V64. I have OBSE21 and Pluggy 132 dev. I had to disable my other animation mods, and followed the post on conflicting mods.

The Goblin Quest always crashes when my willpower gets below 10. Are there plans to have Goblin babies like the puppies in Dog Days?

I can not get the Namira Quest to start. I went up under level 5, no go. Finished the Quest and came back, got my reward and still no go. Hello Sailor works.

Look forward to more in the future and keep up the great mod, hopefully it can work with Sexoblivion in the future.