Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Iume: I should add that to the OP. Your spellcasting is disabled while enslaved so you cannot reset it.

Just had a quick look and in the console the command to enable should be:

Set xLoversPkrQuest.CreatureEnableFlag to 1

...Assuming it works on a standard 0 & 1 value.

Really rapid changing of uniform causing paralysis means it is likely the irons were equipped with a 1 (easy to slip into code by accident). I need to go through all the code and see if I can find this popping up.

Holyshit: When you ask her, try following her to the basement and let her zone in first.

I am sure I am missing something. Some tiny bit of code that bugs out and shuts down the entire script.

I will try and get a 0.64 out today with the delay on it + stuff

She even did not go to the basement after asking

Added V0.64 with delay on Rough Streets to see if that helps with the eternal load bug.

Amended script that was equipping items with a 1 and added unequip 1s to Reluctant Housemaid to hopefully fix the looping equip issue

Added code to teleport Ganredhel into her basement for Dog Days

Few other odd tweaks

I just was attacked and raped by a perverted burglar in my own home at the Waterfront. Nice, but now I stay in the floor restrained forever, is that a bad end or is suposed I can escape that? (I have slave mode on, set to very easy, and minigame on )

Great mod

:)

I just was attacked and raped by a perverted burglar in my own home at the Waterfront. Nice, but now I stay in the floor restrained forever, is that a bad end or is suposed I can escape that? (I have slave mode on, set to very easy, and minigame on )

Great mod

If you have the minigame on, what happened with me, is after just a short while, I had the "you find a piece of metal that may help you escape" pop up. The actual lock picking doesn't work for me, so I had to load a previous save... but still, there you go. You should eventually just find a piece of metal. At least that is how it was for me.

Great mod

If you have the minigame on, what happened with me, is after just a short while, I had the "you find a piece of metal that may help you escape" pop up. The actual lock picking doesn't work for me, so I had to load a previous save... but still, there you go. You should eventually just find a piece of metal. At least that is how it was for me.

Thank you ;)

SashaLag: Thank you. Glad you are enjoying it. :)

As Nonsense says, you should get a lockpick just by waiting. If you are not sure if it is working just pop open the console after a while. You should see Lockpick Chance, Escape Chance and the like in there.

what sound file do you have playing during the whipping portion of rough justice? no offence to you but that scream is just........bad, so i was going to overwright it with a rape soundfile from the lovers voice set im using but not sure how to check which one its actually playing.

never used audacity before but man they really made it easy to understand, so i made one using a rape sound from voice set 3, might as well share it in case anyone else didnt like that bloodcurdling scream in the whip scenes. just throw it in the directory ichabod listed in the post before this one.

WhipFemale.wav

Hello, 

I have noticed a keyboard conflict with the "spoons" portion of hello sailor, the mod "real sleep extended" uses the "P" key to increase the time scale. I already tried to fix this by going into the .ini file and change the key to "Y" but that didn't work. So I'll just disable the mod until I'm done with the hello sailor quest and then re-enable it. 

Just FYI to anyone else. I also looked around in the Construction kit. ...haha...I know the construction kit like I know how to do trigonometry. It exists but I don't know what the "eff" I'm doing. 

Thanks again for the amazing mod. 

Hello, 

I have noticed a keyboard conflict with the "spoons" portion of hello sailor, the mod "real sleep extended" uses the "P" key to increase the time scale. I already tried to fix this by going into the .ini file and change the key to "Y" but that didn't work. So I'll just disable the mod until I'm done with the hello sailor quest and then re-enable it. 

Just FYI to anyone else. I also looked around in the Construction kit. ...haha...I know the construction kit like I know how to do trigonometry. It exists but I don't know what the "eff" I'm doing. 

so thats hello sailor i didnt like it death isnt my style :(

also where is this randy hunter i got enslaved by a wold near bruma dragonclawrock i think it was called but for the past 2 ingame days he didnt show up even though i had mobile enslavers on

can you make a option to use loversbitch irons preferbly the ones with stockings

Spartan: Thank you. :)
You can change the keys required for the minigame in the CS. I think switching off your other mod for the duration of the minigame is probably the easier solution.

"also where is this randy hunter i got enslaved by a wold near bruma dragonclawrock i think it was called but for the past 2 ingame days he didnt show up even though i had mobile enslavers on"

He may have got stuck or killed (they appear a distance away and walk up to you). Unlike the slavers, the hunters are just normal citizens of the world with no connections and can be attacked/killed. They are just there to shake things up once you have been captured a while. No real story attached to them.

I really love your mod Ichabod. Great work !!!

I have a suggestion/idea: as the kneel animation is already there, could it be possible to assign that animation to a key for "shooting" that animation and plead for submission instead of a magic spell ? (I saw this in a Skyrim mod).

Also, you could use the "k" letter when waiting near your owner to kneel, as a proof of submission, instead of standing there.

With the last version, IchSlaveQuest is not starting when I got captured by a slave trader. He walks to the slave camp, but then he stands there, not talking to anyone. I will try to start a new game to test, as all other quests runs fine so far.

Is the HomeSweetHome quest there to play? (I used console to start that quests, but seems unfinished, isnt it? )

Greets. and great work !!

Sashalag: Thank you :D

The kneel is just a replacement idle animation, so having an activator for that does not sound too much of an issue. Have to make sure it is not clashing with other animations trying to run though.

I will investigate the slaver. That area should be a lot more stable now, so not sure why he would just stand around. Is the boss engaged in another activity (e.g. In the crouch and watching others)?

Home Sweet Home is the player home encounter and no it is not ready to play yet by a long way. I advise against running it now as it may make a mess of it when I do release it (Lots of changes in code and variables during development). :)

I tried with a clean save, and the IchSQTraffic still doesn´t start when captured by a slave trader, then he brings you to the camp, and stands there.

Tried with version 0.63 and works perfect, the quest starts with the popup message "I have been enslaved by a strange person, etc " and he hands you off to Mistress Lyssa without problem.

I tried with a clean save, and the IchSQTraffic still doesn´t start when captured by a slave trader, then he brings you to the camp, and stands there.

Tried with version 0.63 and works perfect, the quest starts with the popup message "I have been enslaved by a strange person, etc " and he hands you off to Mistress Lyssa without problem.

Not a fix but this might get you moving forward:

Before coming near the camp if the slavetrader is walking you, or just before reaching a boat that he will take you on, Save (not a quick save). Let him finish taking you to camp. If it crashes, restart oblivion and load the save from before reaching or coming near the camp.

If it crashes again, then reinstall all meshes/textures/sound files, making sure they go in the proper directories. Make sure you do not have sub-folders like meshes/meshes or a sound_part1 folder.

If that does not work, please share your load order inside spoiler tags along with LoverswPK version, OBSE version, and pluggy version and any mods you installed that does not have an esp that may effect how npcs act. Folks can help make sure everything is sorted correctly after you check it against the recommended list by gregathit.

Mem

Damn found a conflict,after being sold to Lord Pelum?v0.63 and recieving punishment for being a bad slave I get constant equiping /unequiping  sounds.Saved reloaded without pussyfur.esp(growing pussy hair mods) and it stopped.Oh well.Tamago Discharge seem not to be causing conflicts which is nice .I like how lord pelum now gets off his arse and goes to bed with prompting, also sleep on bed poses are nice if you are a 'good slave'.Also didn't have to prompt lord pelum after meals to get up or any tricks like that .

Training at slave traders camp seem to go alot faster just waited for about 6- 8hrs and then  events fired within  2 game hrs ( a few minutes).I know this as my lust rises 1 percent per game hour .Strange whipping was slow at training camp but much faster at lord pelums.

Hello, 

Yeah I really like this mod real sleep extended 'cept I gave up on it because of conflict with a male companion mod.The mod may caused conflict with other mods because it seemed to upset the timers used by some other mods to trigger events sadly.Also as you need to sleep some mods dont take this into account and this can cause problems as well.For example I suspect being tied up to the bed in the whore house for 2 days and not being able to sleep could cause problems like your str or what not might get so low that you just cant move or something like that could happen.Suspect it might cause problem with crown isle on the pirate ship if u cant sleep either.

Hi there

Could someone give me a clue as to how Reluctant Maid should progress? I understand something should happen when I reach 50 Favour and that there's something called the Tea Party coming...

But how does one work out what level of favour one has achieved with Pelham? Pressing tilda doesn't tell you, that's for sure. And I've been serving meals to Lord Pelham for three or four days now and nothing happens to break the boredom besides the usual sex scenes.

(I even tried disobeying him for a change and watched as my willpower dropped with each whipping, but the third time this happened the punishment stopped progressing and I got stuck in the whip scene).

@Darsie

Currently the player can not check the favor. You get 1 for each meal on time, 1 for each after meal desert, and I think, 2 or 3 each time you sleep at night with him. Punishment will drop it quite a bit. If you are a good girl/boy the whole time and never mess up, a rough estimate would be around 1 whole week. But I am sure Ichabod will probably be making adjustments to this in future updates.

@luinil

If you update to v64 and decide to try that pussyfur.esp again, let us know if it still conflicts please.

Also, I believe Ichabod has optimize the camp a bit so the whipping might be a bit better for you there with v64.

Mem

First mod that actually killed my Oblivion. Installed everthing as per requested and game will no longer get past the load screen goes straight to the desktop. Deleted the ESP and stll the same, something in one of the packages I presume! You should have made this an OMOD