Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

@Darsie 15/20 is the amount you get used by the customers until you will be able to walk around

Submission is a feature where you wont be able to escape anymore when your willpower reaches 1, kind of an bad end, it has no influence on the quest.

As for the quest, who do you think has the "special key" ^_°?

So..... okay. I don't know if this is the conventional way to do it, but I asked Madam for sex, we went somewhere private. Bonked our brains out. Afterwards she liked me... so I asked her to join my Adventuring Party. She wound up in chains once she changed faction, and I pickpocketed her until I got the key. 

Then I just ran out and kept running.

And finally dismissed her from my service at the gates of Anvil.

Mmmm... doesn't feel right. But I'm free.

I just thought there might be more the to the quest involving maybe seducing the Orc or one of the guards to help me escape.

[Edit: And so I found my old companion Mazrog the Orc and we went back.... and then I found the rest of the story. Most cool.]

There are a few options in Hello Sailor: Submission (bad end), Escape or Retribution with extreme prejudice. I think that covers most of the encounters thinking about it. ;)

There are a couple of things in Hello Sailor that may assist you on your chosen path. Not saying what they are just yet. :)

I'm curious, I know that the dialogue during sex probably comes from LoversVoiceSSP, but would it be possible to alter the dialogue based upon how much willpower the PC has left? That would be an interesting addition to this mod's content. Obviously more submissive if they had less willpower left, etc.

I'm having a problem. I have all the requirements installed (Lovers, Obse, Pluggy, Shivering Isles DLC,) along with the lastest version of the mod but I can't find the Player Slave Settings spell. Its not there when I load up my game and it was before in a previous version. The slaver camp is there so the mod is installed but I can't get enslaved, probally becuase I don't have the spell to active slave mode. Any idea what is wrong?

In Crackedwood Cave, is there any way to free the pregnant woman prisoner?

I escaped, came back, killed all the goblins but there's no option to free her. Charming her allows me to add her to my adventuring party, but then the game crashes whenever I go to access her inventory to remove her shackles.

In Crackedwood Cave, is there any way to free the pregnant woman prisoner?

I escaped, came back, killed all the goblins but there's no option to free her. Charming her allows me to add her to my adventuring party, but then the game crashes whenever I go to access her inventory to remove her shackles.

Sorry Darsie, Ichabod has not designed it to allow players to release the girl.

It states in the OP that accessing inventories of party followers can and will cause crashes.

Mem

I may just be really dull but where do people find these realistic skin textures?   not only that it would be nice if my females could take thier underwear off... (on a side rant cant figure out how to install the Boobie Stocking)

If you are referring to the DMRA version of the Boobie Stocks and you are using the DMRA bodytype, just drop it into Data\Meshes\ZAZSpawny\Clothes\ after making a backup copy of the original.

As to your first question- You might ask in The 'Is there a mod that...' forum. A lot of folks check that one and probably have a several suggestions for you.

Mem

I have a problem, when I'm enslaved I'm unable to click chat or menu options for example when I got to the mobile camp I'm unable to reply making it so i'm can't advance. I'm running OBSEv21 and, lovers rev96.2, also my load order is

Oblivion.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.63.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Beautiful People.esp

frrafft: I tend to run my PSE nearer the bottom of the list. You could try popping it above your anims esps.

Not an expert on load orders but you may want the anim esps at the bottom (There is a load order help thread around somewhere).

Just fired Oblivion and this mod back up again after a long period of absence. While I do enjoy this mod I have a couple of questions.

When playing with my usaul (male) character I came across a couple of issues with this mod. First of all, would it be possible to replace the use of the booby stocks in the treasure hunter (sibling rivalry) quests with something else, like a generic whipping for male characters?

the second one concerns the Hello Sailor quest since it either mistakingly fires for male characters as well or else I really think that the spoon in pussy hanging game at the beginning should again either be skipped or replaced with something else for male player characters.

Otherwise this is a very well put together and very innovative mod and I applaud you for creating it.

Hello Sailor still gives me loading screen issue, I think, when I did sleep at Anvil Prophed bed.

I have tryd this with both MCM, without. The only mods aside from this is lovers itself.  All on clean starts offcourse

Also tryd tremoving pluggy.

idonotlikeusernames: Not planning on making changes for male characters at present. It is written from a female character perspective, although I do not like to lock out males unnecessarily. :)

You will find some odd moments like those because of that.

I am glad you are enjoying it despite the wierd bits. :)

Wolvie1: It may be due to a movement immediately after sleep. I am adding a quick timer to the next update that will hopefully lighten the load there.

Hay I've been having a rather odd problem.

I'm up to the part in the first Lord Pellham encounter where he gives you your maid outfit but the leg/wrist irons keep overriding it and so I get my outfit changing back and forth every second between the cuffs and the maid outfit. 

Anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks in advance. 

Pikachu: We used to have that with a couple of the older versions. Make sure you have the most up to date ESP. I removed the code which was causing that. If you are on the latest version, then the code could be stuck in your bash patch perhaps.

So, finally got myself caputured. :3 By Mishrak. (I can't bring myself to just let people capture me, I fight them dammit! XD) And I found some lock picks in that crate to the side. Think is, I'm mashing L and nothing is happening. HOWEVER, I kind of expected this, due to in the mod description, where you state:

Press L to activate the minigame. Sometimes you cannot attempt to escape such as when an experienced slaver is watching you closely or someone is having their wicked way with you.

So I can imagine that due to the whole ever present spectral master deal, my character is screwed either untill he drains her life force like promised, or someone else comes along or something. XD Either way is good to me. 

BUT, I just want to make sure. I'm using an advanced hotkeys mod, which also gives me L as a hotkey. Will this mess up being able to activate the minigame? And is that the actual reason I can't use the lock picks?

Edit: So I reinstalled the hotkey mod, reducing the amount of hotkeys and freeing up the L key. Still no dice, BUT, the console is spitting out the escape chance every so often. Even though I have it set for the minigame. So does that mean I should be able to escape my ghostly master? Or is this a bad end? Been getting raped for around 2 hours now. XD

@phlynx

Quoting Ichabod- "Press and hold the key shown while the message is on screen and release when it disappears is a good tip (makes sure the key is registered by the code)"

@nonsense667

If you have a lockpick in inventory, the L key should work at that time. (Just went and tested it)

The only time I have had a problem like that is with the spoon game that requires I, O, P keys. My O key is part of "Map Marker Overhaul" mod and wont 'catch' for the game. I just reload and following Ichabods advice, usually do fine if just I and P come up.

Mem

Odd. I eventually just loaded before I was enslaved and killed him. :\ Never could escape. 

And while I'm here, anyone care to elaborate on just what the "Submission" option does? Documentation is a little sparse on it. I just leave it off, heh, cause my character is a fighter. ^^

Edit: Damn, thought I had solved it. Got enslaved by molly the love stalker, of all people. Well, she defeated the raider who enslaved me, you know how it goes. Anyways, when I am enslaved and I don't have a lockpick and I press L, it pops up with a message saying I don't have a lock pick. But when I do, and I press L, nothing is happening. :\ I thought it might have been my Zumb's lockpicking mod that I have that was somehow screwing with it, but I disabled it and it's still wonky.

Also, I have a suggestion. As it is, there is a setting you can set, that sets the time between each "event" while you are captured. Default is 90 seconds, you can make it go to 30, 120, etc. If you are in someones house/cave/dwelling/farm, etc, this makes sense. But while they are travelling, or just standing around on a road, this gets annoying. I'd suggest that they either have a different setting for outside time, and inside time, OR, have it to where the timer between actions doesn't count up while the owner is moving. Basically, I just want it to where my owner can travel down a road, without stopping and raping me a hundred times before we get to the destination. :\

Edit 2: Suggestion number 2. A setting to choose how many times each event in the slaver camp should play. First time is interesting. 10th time I'm being raped by the ogre, I'm playing plague inc. on my phone, waiting for the scene to be over.

@Nonsense667

Hint on the ghost if you decide to go through that again:

[spoiler=Hint]Ghosts are sometimes tied to the physical world by something. Something that may be near by.

Submission:
 Each time a captor uses you, your willpower will generally drop by one until it reaches one.
 When submission is on and the encounter or events allow you the chance to wiggle free or
 find a lock pick, if your willpower is 1 or less you will get a message that you have
 lost the will to escape. Depending on if your captor might be killed or not, this could be
 considered a 'bad end'. I personally view it as a 'Hard Core' mode. ;)

Concerning the L key: since you deactivated a mod, you may need a clean save, or new game,
or if the deactivated mod was in a bash patch, a new bash.

Mem