Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

trying to get the hello sailer encounter to go but i cannot find any beds in cities or outside of them that are not beggar inhabited...and when i sleep out in the middle of nowhere i just wind up at the slaver camp. any help on that? also at the slaver camp how long does "processing" usually take before you wind up at the lords place? does waiting via "T" screw things up at all?

@Unskilled

Yes, he likes to take advantage of adventurers with a heavy coin purse to try to scam their money from them.

Depending on his mood he may or may not tell the guards a lie to get you into trouble.

I am sure a lot of folks try to just shut him up for good. ;)

@Trooper38

From the OP post#2- Bedrolls added to cities: Anvil (behind Prophet), Bruma (Near north gate), Bravil (By graveyard), Cheydinhal (Behind Ganredhel's house), Chorrol (By Grey Mare), IC (Temple district), Leyawiin (Behind cathedral), Skingrad (By well)

I have noticed some of the beggers like the beds too, especially in the temple district of IC.

Usually I find the one in Cheydinhal free though.

As far as the slavercamp: You will be processed until your Willpower is below a certain level or you have been trained/used um... I can not recall the exact number but I think around 4 or 5.

Using 'wait' may just delay it further.

Mem

So, anyone else having Ganredhel just walking off in the middle of her scenario? It happened to me a few times trying to do that.

Don't tell me she's bored of this stuff already.

Perhaps she found something more exciting to do. (another mod that effects AI packages)

I  know there are some tools that can tell what all mods effect a given object (wrye or tes4gecko?), then possibly just a mater of load order.

Mem

The mod is great but I have a problem. I made the third mission of "Sibling Rivalry" and my whole equipment is gone after my character  was enslaved. How do I get it back. Can anyone help me please?

It's a know issue that "just happens" sometimes. It's still being looked into as to why it simply vanishes. At least as far as I know, from just reading this thread.

Also, got enslaved with the new version... I don't use any hunger mods or anything, like a lot of people I'm sure. Any way the whole "shove a shit ton of food and wine down a new slave's throat" feature can be a toggle instead? :P

@Unskilled,

That's from LoversImmoralGuard, not PSE.

I think they are actually talking about the one added by this mod (Shifty bert? I think?) but hey! Thanks for posting, I found a new mod that looks interesting! :D

Edit: I am a complete idiot. Remember how I couldn't get the lockpicking to work? Well my lockpicking mod had an xml file that disabled the vanilla minigame. I don't even have to disable the mod, just delete that file, and it works just fine. Brilliant. I am an idiot. I was seriously getting to the point of frustration with it that I was contemplating quitting oblivion again. Just goes to show that it is almost always the simplest thing.

Edit 2: Oh... and question, I may be being an idiot, but what exactly does the "restrained" toggle apply to for the enslavement settings? I can't think of a moment in oblivion where the player is restrained, other than in player slave. 

@EvilG
  Had you been enslaved and escaped at any time before Lady Caro, and was you
  able to get your things from the bag at that time? If yes, was there a bone
  in the bag?

@Nonsense667
  "restrained".  It will check using 'getrestrained' function. I am sure Ich
  included it as a toggle to help with compatability if another mod restrains
  the player. I know some of that part was to help with Deadly Reflex.

Mem

1 what is exactly supposed to happen when I get to the slave camp ive wait 15 real minutes and nothings happened ive tried waiting and nothing

I cant talk to any one and all that happens is the slavers walk around and exchange basic dialogue

2 am I supposed to actually be strapped to the bed in Hello Sailor because I wasn't

3 how do I do the ganredhel quest?

4 for the ganredhel quest is lovers bitch required or will lovers bitch gone wild work

Perhaps she found something more exciting to do. (another mod that effects AI packages)

I  know there are some tools that can tell what all mods effect a given object (wrye or tes4gecko?), then possibly just a mater of load order.

Mem

Well, I do hope it's not a case where she doesn't much care for buff nord women.

Hey, just wanted to mention an idea. In playing in silver isles, and going into the Dunroot Barrow, there was a spore trap that made my character paralyzed. It made me shudder at how vulnerable it made me, shame I wasn't around enemies. I know you've used paralyze effects in weapons, with the ghost and the goblin with the club, so I couldn't help but think that these spore mines would be a really fun addition to any area you were planing on modding, in order to make it a very dangerous area. Just a thought!

EvilG: In Sibling Rivalry there is a chest in the corner with your goods in it rather than the usual bag. Still having trouble with the empty sack bug though.

DissocialPersonality:

1. The Slaver Camp is still causing issues for some. Did you wait to get to the camp or did you let the slaver walk you there?

2. No. It is not an animation. You are just attached to the bed.

3. Talk to Ganredhel and chose the Advanced Acrobatics Training option.

4. LB is not required and it is probably an idea to turn off wild companions if you have it.

Nonsense: Those traps are evil with this mod. :)

I do want to write something for the Shivering Isles at some point. At the moment the vanilla part should work (but no trader).

I can certainly look at adding a food and drink toggle to the settings spell.

The Restrained option along with the others in that area of the settings are options you can enable/disable as slavery tests (for Deadly Reflex and the like).

Version 0.66 up. Update log added to the front page. Note: You will need the Add Ons Patch.

(Note: If you have already completed Shadow Over Hackdirt with your character, go talk to Dar Ma. Try Addtopic IchDarMa if she has no new conversation options)

yeah tried the hackdirt encounter but no npc speaks and at one point the npcs group up with the villagers and it just stops there.

Also i tried completing the hackdirt quest first and then talking to dar-ma but even with the command line nothing happens.

also the hackdirt brethren's penises seem to be not correctly placed regarding their bodies.

I will give a little away. :)

Part one is more Goblin Bitch like. Part two is more vanilla PSE with not so much on the sex encounter side (trying something a bit different). Part three+ are not decided yet but more torture/devices are likely in at least one of them.

I did consider adding in a volume variable for the encounters but they are very varied which makes it very hard to assign a variable to. Best I can think of thus far is a long/short option. E.g. short gives 3, long gives 6.

You could certainly create addons for PSE. The most important part is to remember to change PlayerWithQuest in the IchSlaveQuest script to 1. That blocks certain things from happening (the generic use-the-player script, trader, etc.).

please say that the perv burgler will leave a wolf or something for the player to play with making them bound to a device like this

o21_1.jpg

so you have the mini game to break free

while being fucked you cant use the mini game but have to wait until it finnished fucking before pressing the L button when you break free you can have the wolf as a pet to help in oblivion

if you do make a bondage device like that and a play thing to keep you company you might need to remove the knockback effect when the player is finnished having sex otherwise it looks bad getting up to go back onto the device

Would this animation be close enough? :P

Ever since I installed the latest update my game crashes as soon as I enter the area outside of the major cities. 

I can fast travel between cities, but as soon as I leave a city through the gate or fast travel to a location outside a city my game instantly crashes. 

Even loading a savegame where my character was standing outside results in a crash, it's like the entire area outside the cities is broken..

I don't understand, this mod always worked flawlessly and I've installed the update correctly (tmk). How can I fix this?

EDIT: I turned the mod off and took the files from the add-on patch out, but the problem persists. 

The game worked perfectly, I install this mod and suddenly it breaks and removing the mod doesn't fix it.

I think my game is broken/corrupted. Anyone familiar with this problem and knows a fix besides reinstalling? Reinstalling all my mods would take ages..

Hackdirt:

The Hackdirt encounter is fairly small. If you sleep or get captured here, you will be taken into the caves by your captor. Every so often those in the caves will gather for a small ritual of abuse the PC. Once Dar Ma is rescued, then you should get a quest update to ask her about her time in Hackdirt. This will lead on to part two.

DissocialPersonality: That is fine. There have been reports of problems when using the Wait command to port to the camp. There should be no issue being walked there or porting in from one of the boats. There must be a conflicting mod somewhere. When you arrive you should have the slaver walk up and chat to the guy in the ebony armour (Who will then talk to you and kick it all off).

Question: At the camp, are you 'leashed' to (following) the Dark Elf woman?

Tukugawa: Are you loading PSE after any Hackdirt changing mods?

Not sure why the penises are out of place. That should be standard wherever.

Chase: Nice animation. :D

Windu: That is very odd. I cannot think of anything that runs outside a city but not in it except while sleeping/waiting.

*Edit: cr@p. Noted your update. Wracking my brain on what could cause this*

Odd. There are only two criteria on that conversation one is you have the quest noted "I have rescued Dar Ma from the horrors of Hackdirt. Perhaps she can tell me more about that place." and the other is the NPC is Dar Ma. :(

Edit: Quick thought. Try StartQuest IchSQ06Shadow.