Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

@big tim

At the Roxey I get the flash also. Usually by holding down one key (insert or delete is what I use) for a count of 4 or 5 then releasing it will finish processing and proceed.

Slaver camp- Save just before reaching a boat if the trader heads for it (if captured north of pell's gate perhaps) or save before approaching the slavercamp island. If you crash just after entering the camp, reload that last save (not a quick save, use console or main menu save) and that may allow things to progress normally.

I am sure Ichabod is looking into the initilizations on that.

The goblin quest sounds odd concerning triggering at the willpower level.  Could you check and see if you have any mod boosts that effect willpower? This might shed some light on it.

Goblin babies? some have suggested using tamago/hiyoko setup.

Namira Quest is not actually an active full quest.

Mem

Might I suggest an improvement, not to the mod, but the thread itself?

I think it would be a very good thing to have the changelog on the front page. It would make it very easy to know which version does what, and if there's new content in the last update, without having to check through every page in the thread just to find WHEN the last update was made.

Then again, just a suggestion

I have a large issue. Every time the perverted burglar rapes my character 3 times, it crashes afterwards.

I have tried deactivating mods, changing the load order etc. and nothing has worked.

I am going to try and re install oblivion completely, then test with just my basic appearance mods, Lovers with PK, Lovers RaperS, Lovers Creatures and this mod.

Edit: Okay, seems the clean oblivion installation worked, as well as just activating those few mods.

My character got raped 3 times and left on the ground of his own house hogtied, while the burglar ran away with his gold. =w=

Now comes the real test, activating a couple mods at a time to find out which one is the problem one. Will post here what it is when I find out for people in future. =3

couple issues with the reluctant maid quest:

- Once being given your freedom by pellham the dialog option "I've been a naughty slave" freezes my character in place whilst making pellham walk endlessly into a wall

- Once freed by pellham the dialog option "please use me" results in a rape rather than consensual sex, don't know if that is intentional though.

SquallPT: The countess issue could be if you are waiting through the event. She has code to not release you in her quarters (as she attacks you for trespass). If you wait to the point when she should release you and she is upstairs at the time, you will be ported to her and released. As you came out of an area that is not her quarters, that flag can be ticked off. Try waiting through to the middle of the day, when she should certainly be downstairs. I shall relook at that and see if there is anything else I can do there.

Not sure why the Justicar is just standing around though.

BigTim: No plans for goblin babies yet. I will look at 10 WP threshold and see if I can find a potential clash.

Namira is not a proper quest. It was my test case last year. You need a high personality for it to kick off (Not sure if it works below level 10 but it might). Do not expect much. :)

GaggedGirl: I will add an updates section to the front page

Aisu: Are you on the current version? Used to get that when I disabled him rather than moving him.

Morvo: The volunteer punishment is causing issues. I may disable that until I can it figure out.

The Use option should be consenting unless your punish count is somehow stuck after completion. I will add in a second check to see if you have completed the quest.

Duchess: Try moving the esp down the load order. I have mine near the bottom (just before the anim ones at the bottom)

the player home could have a kennel in it and the perverted burgler once he has had his way with you would take you to the kennel and leave you to the dog or pigs if you want pigs that way your not lonely when your trying to break free ;)

i gave up with the slave camp so im only going to use the burgler only

@Ichabod: Yeah, I made sure to get the latest version as soon as I noticed it was updated. I love BDSM so this kinda mod is my thing.

My only complaint, would have to be the lack of quests for the males. As well as the sexy female walk for the male, though it is rather amusing to see the male walking like a female.

Also, when I do the quest for Sibling Rivalry, it is quite amusing to see my guy getting his 'see through boobs' whacked with the whip. I haven't tested that with the latest version however, though I am sure it is the same.

Perhaps you could make the mostly female orientated quests not appear in the journal for males? Though that might be a bit complicated. I haven't a clue how to do scripts and the such, so I wouldn't really know.

Also, in my last post, I edited and stated that my clean install of oblivion worked, though I guess posting again would have been better, easier to find. I am glad for the reply at least.

I am currently reactivating a few more mods, so hopefully I can figure out which one was the problem and let you know. It would be helpful in future for others too.

Edit: Okay, so I finally finished messing around with mods and found the problem one. It isn't really a popular mod that I know of, so not sure if posting what it is here has any point, but I will do it anyway, just so you are aware.

Quite frankly though, I can't understand why this particular mod would have issues, it must mess with something for this mod, though I can't tell what it may be.

The name of the mod is; Ls More Butterflies and Fireflies, also adds fairies, quite pretty, but sadly messes with this mod, and I prefer to have this mod working.

Here's an idea for a scenario to throw out there. Of course I don't know if there are any animations available to make this possible so this may be just a pipe dream. So feel free to ignore this if this is the case.

Cowgirls! as in being turned into a milking slave.

There is this farm hidden deep in the woods that is known for their delicious sweet milk. You're hired to investigate by a local competitors farm to investigate their secret. You find out first hand that their secret is that they don't actually use cows or other animals but women. They get pumped full of hormones to enlarge their breasts and get milked repeatedly. Breeding could be a part of it if you're female or if you could detect if your character is already pregnant then a bonus to your milk production. After the scenario is over and you escape you could have a secondary effect that would require you to milk your tits after a while to relieve the pressure of milk building up. Your breasts have been conditioned to produce milk so you'd be stuck with the consequences.

Like I said just a pipe dream of mine so feel free to ignore if you wish.

im pretty sure i screwed up something (reinstalled oblivion haven't sorted everything out) but i seem to be getting this menu bug whenever im enslaved i can't activate any menus be it exit game, load game , lockpick, etc and the only mod i have that alters menus is an advanced alchemy mod which only alters the alchemy menu. (posting load order as im sure this is likely the culprit) anyway stilll a fun mod :)

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  LoversCreature.esm
03  Toaster Says Share v3.esm
04  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
05  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 4.5b]
06  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 4.5b]
07  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
08  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]
09  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]
0A  Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm
0B  TamrielTravellers.esm  [Version 1.39c]
0C  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9a7]
0D  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0E  Carcernus Prison.esp
0F  Damsels In Distress.esp
10  personality_idles2.esp
11  StandingJOJO.esp
12  FormID Finder4.esp
13  Streamline 3.1.esp
14  DLCHorseArmor.esp
15  DLCOrrery.esp
16  DLCVileLair.esp
17  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
18  DLCSpellTomes.esp
19  MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
1A  Slof's Boners! v5.esp
1B  R18PN - FuruFuru Armor.esp
1C  R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
1D  DLCThievesDen.esp
1E  AdrenalineOblivion-SupportElements.esp
1F  AdrenalineOblivion-SpawnElement.esp
20  AranMathi.esp
21  Hentai ManiaC.esp
22  VaultsofCyrodiil.esp
23  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
24  DLCFrostcrag.esp
25  Knights.esp
26  goblin_war_party.esp
27  LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
28  LoversTachiCat2.esp
29  LoversBed.esp
2A  LoversPower.esp
2B  LoversCreature.esp
2C  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
2D  LoversBackup2.esp
2E  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
2F  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
30  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
31  LoversRapeSlave.esp
32  LoversHideMenus.esp
33  bondage_sex.esp
34  LoversMotionsNT.esp
35  ATakesAll.esp
36  BasicInstinct.esp
37  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
38  MCS extension.esp
39  RefScope.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
3A  SetBody.esp
3B  CTAddPose_v_1.esp
3C  actors_in_charge.esp
3D  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
3E  EFGAddPose.esp
3F  shinyEmotions.esp
40  Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
41  UChainBeast.esp
42  zzEstrus.esp
43  Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp
44  CuteElf11.esp  [Version 1.3.5]
45  Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp
46  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
47  MassA.I.esp
48  MassA.I-50.esp
49  LoversMB2.esp
4A  DskRings.esp
4B  Black Rock Shooter.esp
4C  Uruk-hai Raiding Parties.esp
4D  CTAddPose_Mfethi.esp
4E  KCS13.esp
4F  the punished girlbox.esp
50  zBUArmors.esp
51  BreakArmor.esp  [Version 1.10.f]
52  FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
53  CTAddPoseDskPose.esp
54  CTAddPoseDskeroriPose.esp
55  CTAddPose2chHentai.esp
56  CTAddPose_bondage_sex-2.esp
57  LoversMagic.esp
58  CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
59  _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
5A  100% Harvest Chance.esp
5B  Dremora female.esp
5C  GlenvarCastle.esp
5D  RshAlchemy.esp
5E  Neo's Gantz.esp
5F  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
----> Delinquent MASTER: Harvest [Flora].esp
60  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
61  Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
62  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
63  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
64  SupremeMagicka.esp  [Version 0.90b]
65  SM_ShiveringIsles.esp  [Version 0.90]
66  SM_DLCSpellTome.esp  [Version 0.90]
67  SM_EnchantStaff.esp  [Version 0.90]
68  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp
69  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp
6A  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp
6B  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp
6C  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
6D  FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
6E  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
6F  Fran Armor Add-on.esp
70  Fran_Lv30Item_Maltz.esp
71  Gather Ye Rosebuds.esp
72  Living Economy.esp
73  Living Economy - Items.esp
74  Cutthroat Merchants.esp
75  KDCircletsOOOOptimized - NPC Equip.esp  [Version 1.2]
76  FCOM_KDCircletsOOOOptimizedNPCEquip.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
77  ExnemRuneskulls.esp
78  FCOM_ExnemRuneskulls.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
79  Slof's Oblivion Robe Trader.esp
7A  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]
7B  OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.72]
7C  FCOM_Cobl.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
7D  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
7E  FCOM_BobsArmory.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
7F  Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp
80  FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
81  Oblivion WarCry EV.esp  [Version 1.08a]
82  FCOM_WarCry.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
83  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]
84  OOO-Water_Weeds.esp  [Version 1.33]
85  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
86  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
87  Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
88  Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
89  Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
8A  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
8B  Mart's Monster Mod - Gems & Gem Dust.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
8C  Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
8D  Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
8E  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
8F  Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
90  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot G&GD.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
91  TamrielTravellerAdvScript.esp  [Version 1.39c]
92  TamrielTravellers4OOO.esp  [Version 1.39c]
93  TamrielTravellersItemsNPC.esp  [Version 1.39c]
94  TamrielTravellersItemsCobl.esp  [Version 1.39c]
95  FCOM_TamrielTravelers.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
96  FCOM_DiverseGuardUnity.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
97  FCOM_BobsGuardUnity.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
98  FCOM_Archery.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
99  FCOM_ArcheryRealSwords.esp  [Version 2]
9A  FCOM_ArcheryHunting&Crafting.esp  [Version 1]
9B  FCOM_FriendlierFactions.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
9C  FCOM_MoreRandomSpawns.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
9D  FCOM_MoreRandomItems.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
9E  OOOLivingEconomyWornRebalance.esp
9F  OOO-WaterFish.esp  [Version 1.34]
A0  MMM-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.69]
A1  Mighty Umbra.esp
A2  MannimarcoRevisited.esp
A3  MannimarcoRevisitedOOO.esp  [Version 0.1]
A4  Mart's Monster Mod - City Defences.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
A5  FCOM_MightyUmbra.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
A6  FCOM_SlofsRobeTrader.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
A7  Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp
A8  FCOM_EnhancedDaedricInvasion.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
A9  xuldarkforest.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
AA  xulStendarrValley.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
AB  xulTheHeath.esp
AC  MMMMWL-TheHeath patch.esp
AD  XulEntiusGorge.esp
AE  xulFallenleafEverglade.esp  [Version 1.3.1]
AF  xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
B0  xulChorrolHinterland.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
B1  xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp  [Version 1.6.4]
B2  xulBravilBarrowfields.esp  [Version 1.3.2]
B3  xulLushWoodlands.esp  [Version 1.3]
B4  xulAncientYews.esp  [Version 1.4.2]
B5  xulAncientRedwoods.esp  [Version 1.6]
B6  xulCloudtopMountains.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
B7  xulArriusCreek.esp  [Version 1.1.3]
B8  xulPatch_AY_AC.esp  [Version 1.1]
B9  xulRollingHills_EV.esp  [Version 1.3.2]
BA  MMMMWL-RollingHills patch.esp
BB  xulPantherRiver.esp
BC  xulRiverEthe.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
BD  xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
BE  xulImperialIsle.esp  [Version 1.6.3]
BF  xulBlackwoodForest.esp
C0  xulCheydinhalFalls.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
C1  xulAspenWood.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
C2  xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
C3  FCOM_UnofficialFranArmorAddon.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
C4  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
C5  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
C6  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
C7  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
C8  LoversRaperS.esp
C9  PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.65.esp

@Ichabod: Yeah, I made sure to get the latest version as soon as I noticed it was updated. I love BDSM so this kinda mod is my thing.

My only complaint, would have to be the lack of quests for the males. As well as the sexy female walk for the male, though it is rather amusing to see the male walking like a female.

Also, when I do the quest for Sibling Rivalry, it is quite amusing to see my guy getting his 'see through boobs' whacked with the whip. I haven't tested that with the latest version however, though I am sure it is the same.

Perhaps you could make the mostly female orientated quests not appear in the journal for males? Though that might be a bit complicated. I haven't a clue how to do scripts and the such, so I wouldn't really know.

Yes it's also my only complaint since aside from the boobstocks "sibling rivalry" would work just as well for male characters as it does for women.

Yes it's also my only complaint, since aside from the boobstocks "sibling rivalry" would work just as well for male characters as it does for women.

Similarly the brothel quests could work for males as well though that would require some dialog fixes and changing the spoon in pussy minigame at the start of that quests.

Aside from the dialog, I did attempt to tweak these quests in my game and I've since then managed to replace the boobstocks with a simple whipping for males. The minigame though is proving far more difficult to tackle for a total modding novice like me.

Fortunately the mod as it currently is does already make it impossible for males to trigger the female pregnancy focused quests ("dog days" and "goblin bitch" and presumably home sweet home as well since I took a peak at the dialog for that one and it assumes in a far more heavy handed way than the other quests that your character is female).

The femwalk for males I can live with though since I find it both hilarious and humiliating at the same time.

The most promising quest for males would seem to be the future one where you are enslaved on a noblewoman's estate (though I still think Pelham's quests would benefit from some gay dialogue as well, after all "reluctant manservant" could work nearly as well as reluctant housemaid since most feudal lords had a manservant).

I do have a suggestion for a future Pelham repeatable quests though, maybe you could take him somewhere as his ponyboy/girl (would maybe also work for the future noblewoman).

The slaver camp, I did save and reload but would not work. As stated, the only way was to run into the camp and be attacked.

Submission is off. When sleeping and captured, there is no Journal entry stating I had been captured with both Vanilla and non Vanilla races and no go. I slept at Fishrman's Camp just south east of the slavers as  it is a shorter walk to keep trying. When running into the camp things worked fine.

Doing the Reluctant Maid I just won my so called freedom and he threw a party. It worked. Talked to Pellham again and throwing another party. The first guest arrived but the "Serve the Guest" does not restart. I waited but the second guests do not arrive. Will the Quest continue or should I just leave.

Don't have any mods that modify my willpower for the Goblin Quests.

Love the mod, it breathes new life into Oblivion.

Thanks and I will try the 1 button approach at Roxey Inn.

Cowgirl mentioned earlier is a nice idea, there's a mod for it on the Nexus for an outfit too.

Question.

In hello sailor, is the gag supposed to remain equipped on the player after their restraints have been loosened and they're allowed to walk around?  Because mine does.  And I know in 0.61 it didn't.

My companion is losing her setbody when she gets enslaved...is this a problem with any other testers?

You need to be using a version of SetBody that has the body parts set as quest items, so they don't get removed. Or alternatively, go through the mod in the CS and manually change all of the body parts to quest items. :s

need a little help i m hving a problem in reluctant maid!!! maid clothes keep getting  equiped/unequiped equiped/unequiped equiped/unequiped equiped/unequiped equiped/unequiped!!!! my character cant walk cuz of this bug!! n is there any way to remove maid clothes withouth removing headress or maid hat whatever it is cuz i like my character full nude!!

My companion is losing her setbody when she gets enslaved...is this a problem with any other testers?

You need to be using a version of SetBody that has the body parts set as quest items, so they don't get removed. Or alternatively, go through the mod in the CS and manually change all of the body parts to quest items. :s

Ah...ok...thanks, Gaebrial. I think I'm still using the original. Any good suggestions as to which version to use? I don't use MBP, if that matters.

Ah...ok...thanks, Gaebrial. I think I'm still using the original. Any good suggestions as to which version to use? I don't use MBP, if that matters.

I use a somewhat customised version of http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39966.

You may alternatively like to try the one here - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/.

Aisu: Glad you are cooking now at least. :)

Most (if not all) encounters are written from a female character perspective. From requests I have not excluded males on most, so everyone can try them. I do try and keep commentary gender-neutral where I can but you will find some odd comments in there when playing as male.

Briancs/BadBat: Cowgirls (and all things farm related) are due to be in a future encounter. ;)

Squall: Submission is where you lose your will to escape when your willpower hits one. It is the Hardcore mode equivalent. You will not find random lockpicks at WP 1 with it (you may get them in some encounters though).

Sheogroth: Odd. Familiar issue but I resolved (I thought) with an enable key in menu mode.

Big Tim/Badbat: Looks like I will have to go into the slaver camp code and sort it out.

jtms: The gag is in Hello Sailor. It may go out again from an aesthetic perspective.

HerfDerf: Not without allowing a whole load of other things which you should not be able to do while enslaved.

Leon90star: That may be due to a dodgy equip 1 (cannot be removed) command. I thought I had removed all of those but it seems I may have missed one.

Aisu: Glad you are cooking now at least. :)

Most (if not all) encounters are written from a female character perspective. From requests I have not excluded males on most, so everyone can try them. I do try and keep commentary gender-neutral where I can but you will find some odd comments in there when playing as male.

Briancs/BadBat: Cowgirls (and all things farm related) are due to be in a future encounter. ;)

Squall: Submission is where you lose your will to escape when your willpower hits one. It is the Hardcore mode equivalent. You will not find random lockpicks at WP 1 with it (you may get them in some encounters though).

Sheogroth: Odd. Familiar issue but I resolved (I thought) with an enable key in menu mode.

Big Tim/Badbat: Looks like I will have to go into the slaver camp code and sort it out.

jtms: The gag is in Hello Sailor. It may go out again from an aesthetic perspective.

HerfDerf: Not without allowing a whole load of other things which you should not be able to do while enslaved.

Leon90star: That may be due to a dodgy equip 1 (cannot be removed) command. I thought I had removed all of those but it seems I may have missed one.

so is there anything can b done that wll let me play reluctabt maid??

Leon90star: If you have the CS then you could pop in to the Reluctant Housemaid script and comment out the code which equips the Maid Dress. This will allow you to play with only the Maid Headdress on (and manacles). It should also stop the constant back and forth equipping issue.