Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Become a locksmith ;)

Actually, your security skill does have an effect in varying degrees.

Mem

Locksmith will indeed increase your chances. The base chance also varies on who has captured you. Zero usually means captured by a slave trader (professional at stopping you escaping) with no lockpick skills of any significance.

I see. Bad time to switch from my usual sneaky character to a mage character, then.

Every time my character gets captured, I can see it on her face; as soon as she gets out of this she will be going all I Spit on Your Grave on whomever did this. Unfortunately that's still a case of "well, shit, gotta reload." Even though I have everything set to very easy. Or is difficulty setting unrelated when you have the minigame turned on?

Badbat: Version notes have been moved to the first page for ease. It is just above the Known Issues bit

Leon: You will not get quest updates beyond the vanilla Shadow Over Hackdirt ones until you rescue Dar Ma and get back to Chorrol. The activity in the caves should be on repeat though with you able to escape in between each one.

So the monster appeared, used you and then disappeared. Now you are wandering behind a Brethren in the caves unable to escape? Do the Brethren seem to be ambling around the ritual point still?

Astaroth-Lite: The mini-game difficulty changes the difficulty of the lock to pick in the mini-game. The random lockpick chance is based on a different bit of code. There are also lockpicks to be found in certain encounters in various ways.

That is it really. The major key to getting lockpicks is your owner. If you are unowned or owned by a creature, they are much easier to escape from as you do not need to disguise what you are doing as much. The only inescapeable situation there is the slaver owner with no lockpick skill (below 25). That is when you need to hope you get sold on the way to the slaver camp.

I should clarify/correct myself... the lockpick chance is based your current owner not the person who did the initial capturing.

as for hackdirt when is dar me or what ever her name was supposed to be caught i went to hackdirt bought a room for 30 gold someone came in attacked and left i was frozen nothing else happened he just hit me then left it didnt show any cuffs and when he left it didnt make me follow him i was playing as a khajiit at the time any guide for it ? to say how to start hackdirt quest and so on

Badbat: That is odd. The vanilla Shadow Over Hackdirt remains (almost) as it was. You talk to Dar Ma/Her Mother in Chorrol. Wait a few days. Chat to Mum to find out she has disappeared....etc...

You should be attacked in the Inn but also captured (the other way is the usual get beaten up way in the caves). Not sure what is bugging out on you in the Inn. Were you able to move around as normal after the attack?

Badbat: Version notes have been moved to the first page for ease. It is just above the Known Issues bit

Leon: You will not get quest updates beyond the vanilla Shadow Over Hackdirt ones until you rescue Dar Ma and get back to Chorrol. The activity in the caves should be on repeat though with you able to escape in between each one.

So the monster appeared, used you and then disappeared. Now you are wandering behind a Brethren in the caves unable to escape? Do the Brethren seem to be ambling around the ritual point still?

Astaroth-Lite: The mini-game difficulty changes the difficulty of the lock to pick in the mini-game. The random lockpick chance is based on a different bit of code. There are also lockpicks to be found in certain encounters in various ways.

yea after the monster disapear my character is only following a brethren bound nothing more n i mean is there any quest notification in journal about shadow over hackdirt or to start this encounter i only hv to sleep in bed at inn??

Badbat: That is odd. The vanilla Shadow Over Hackdirt remains (almost) as it was. You talk to Dar Ma/Her Mother in Chorrol. Wait a few days. Chat to Mum to find out she has disappeared....etc...

You should be attacked in the Inn but also captured (the other way is the usual get beaten up way in the caves). Not sure what is bugging out on you in the Inn. Were you able to move around as normal after the attack?

no it was just on the spot couldnt do a thing couldnt move couldnt open inventory it just made me stand there >.<

Alright, I haven't had issues with this mod for a while till the .66 update. I downloaded and applied the patch and swapped the .esp. Now whenever PlayerSlaveSettings loads in the game, my character slowly shuffles to the left... I have no idea what kind of error it is, I checked the console and it states something along the lines of a script error, here is the load order (the load order might have been messed up after running it through BOSS).]

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Chanpon.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Knights.esp
LoversFSE.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
zBUArmors.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
BreakArmor.esp
Alternate Start Revamped.esp
LoversBreakArmor.esp
BU_Disabler.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.65.esp
LoversMagic.esp
DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

That is it really. The major key to getting lockpicks is your owner. If you are unowned or owned by a creature, they are much easier to escape from as you do not need to disguise what you are doing as much. The only inescapeable situation there is the slaver owner with no lockpick skill (below 25). That is when you need to hope you get sold on the way to the slaver camp.

I should clarify/correct myself... the lockpick chance is based your current owner not the person who did the initial capturing.

You are probably going to hate me for suggesting this... but how about a toggle/adjustment for the lockpick chance as well? And yes, I'm championing toggles/adjustments for everything. :P

Alright, I haven't had issues with this mod for a while till the .66 update. I downloaded and applied the patch and swapped the .esp. Now whenever PlayerSlaveSettings loads in the game, my character slowly shuffles to the left... I have no idea what kind of error it is, I checked the console and it states something along the lines of a script error, here is the load order (the load order might have been messed up after running it through BOSS).

Yep, your load order for lovers is a mess.  BOSS is great for most plugins, but it sucks for Lovers plugins.

Please redo your lovers plugins per this example in the spoiler here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Additionally, you have a plugin enabled that NEVER should be: LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

That is the one Lovers plugin that needs to be included in your bashed patch (via merge).  After it is merged in you leave the esp disabled.  If you don't wish to use a bashed patch then you can't use the plugin.  Ignoring this just means you will have issues in your game.

Also if you are using the latest version of Estrus that you have turned off the nudeshy\BU function.

if your not using oblivion base race then yes races thats not oblivion just follow the slaver even when hes at camp i wish i knew what caused that bug

+@DissocialPersonality

I have used:

DiabloEf 6 in 1, Hidden_Elves, Elves of Lineage II, IDKRRR_race, and

Chocolate Elves. ( I just love glossy chocolate bouncy boobs >sigh< )

Not seeing any problems with these non-vanilla races.

What races are you trying with (besides vanilla khajiit)? This could help narrow things down

a bit.

Mem

Got to next part of the Dar Ma quest after talking to Randolph got a odd Ajlied stone and I check the map now I need a little hint on the map it mark by a big rock and I looked all around it found nothing

A hint I can give is: search by spiraling outward as you look down, in bigger and bigger circles.

Mem

After my PC was enslaved by a bandit he uses her every 5-15secs after sex!My character can barely take 5-10 steps before he starts having sex with her again.At this rate it'll take hours to get anywhere....

Loadorder

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Living Economy.esp
Living Economy - Items.esp
Cutthroat Merchants.esp
Streamline 2.1.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
OOO-Map_Markers_Stock.esp
OOO-Container_Trap_Instant_Effects.esp
Housewives v101.esp
Knights.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.66.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
LoversLight.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
CM Partners.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Nec-Character_Karla.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
DesuChan's Persocoms RECONSTRUCTED.esp
X.Races.Comp.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners NPC NE.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
CM Partners Belle RECONSTRUCTED.esp
CM Partners DRUM RECONSTRUCTED.esp
TACMTifaLovehart.esp
DANecsKarla.esp
boethia custom race.esp
OOO-Respawn_Year.esp
OOO-Magic_Script_Effect_Fix.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer for OOO.esp
LoadingScreens.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
Mages Guild Quests.esp
Fighters Guild Quests.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
xeosp++.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

If you're experiencing wonky behavior and are unsure as to your load order, the best utility I've found is TES4LODGen.  While it was intended to clean up LOD problems (such as Chorrol's propensity for disappearing half the city with Lovers Bitch installed), TES4LODGen will explicitly tell you when a mod is out of order, has a missing master, etc.  If the program hangs on a specific .esp, odds are that's your culprit when diagnosing problems with Lovers. 

After my PC was enslaved by a bandit he uses her every 5-15secs after sex!My character can barely take 5-10 steps before he starts having sex with her again.At this rate it'll take hours to get anywhere....

3 things to check:

1. Cast playerslave settings spell and double check what you have Event Timer set to.

2. Turn Joburg waaay down or off.

3. Place Playerslave esp way down in your load order (after double checking against

the recomended list). Below LoverswPK.esp

Mem

If you're experiencing wonky behavior and are unsure as to your load order, the best utility I've found is TES4LODGen.  While it was intended to clean up LOD problems (such as Chorrol's propensity for disappearing half the city with Lovers Bitch installed), TES4LODGen will explicitly tell you when a mod is out of order, has a missing master, etc.  If the program hangs on a specific .esp, odds are that's your culprit when diagnosing problems with Lovers. 

Wow that worked!Thank you very much!

Leon: That is most odd. When the monster uses you and disappears that should be the end of that session (which repeats periodically). During this time you should be able to escape. There are no quest updates beyond the vanilla Hackdirt quest (this part just adds a bit to that). You should not need to do this part at all to proceed. I am looking at where your script fell down and there is nothing odd between the monster disappearing and your ability to escape being switched back on.

Trooper: Splendid. :)

Badbat: I will need to look the at sleep enslavement code. If you captured the old fashioned way in Hackdirt (beaten in combat) does it work?

Cobme: Home Sweet Home is the player home encounter. It is not ready yet. I got writers block in the middle and so decided to work on Shadow instead. I will be finishing it though.

Putting in a food and length toggle for the settings at the moment. The latter will be a bit of work. Changing the event counts for each encounter could take a while.

Leon: That is most odd. When the monster uses you and disappears that should be the end of that session (which repeats periodically). During this time you should be able to escape. There are no quest updates beyond the vanilla Hackdirt quest (this part just adds a bit to that). You should not need to do this part at all to proceed. I am looking at where your script fell down and there is nothing odd between the monster disappearing and your ability to escape being switched back on.

Trooper: Splendid. :)

Badbat: I will need to look the at sleep enslavement code. If you captured the old fashioned way in Hackdirt (beaten in combat) does it work?

Cobme: Home Sweet Home is the player home encounter. It is not ready yet. I got writers block in the middle and so decided to work on Shadow instead. I will be finishing it though.

Putting in a food and length toggle for the settings at the moment. The latter will be a bit of work. Changing the event counts for each encounter could take a while.

it happened through combat since i did it 1 hour sleeps after a hour he entered the room i couldnt sleep then it left me in the middle of the room not able to move at all in a stoodup position

Firstly might I say, this has turned into an awesome mod.  I had been wondering with the whore house in anvil, could it be possible to take it over?  And "hire" your own staff and "workers"?  I did enjoy finding my young lady in over her head BUT this can be repetitive by her lonesome. 

So how hard would it be to add in slaver scripts for companions or other NPCs (being enslaved)  Id be willing to help make scripts if thats what is needed,  I would just need a few questions answered before Id be able to start.  Such as what programming language is Oblivion closest to I had some classes in C++ but thats it..

Got to next part of the Dar Ma quest after talking to Randolph got a odd Ajlied stone and I check the map now I need a little hint on the map it mark by a big rock and I looked all around it found nothing

A hint I can give is: search by spiraling outward as you look down, in bigger and bigger circles.

Mem

Just gave it up looking all over the place found nothing spend over hour doing it also try going to Hackdirt and got a room and then got rape and put in cuff the guy just beating her. Do I let him beat her to death ? both of them are over my head