Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

@Gunrock

One thing to try is to put all the meshes/textures from the addon pack into your

folders again. It could be something didnt get in there, or another mod overwrote. 

Thanks, I'll give it a try and we'll see if it works.

Well, that did not work.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.  I'll just make sure to empty my inventory into a storage chest before restarting that quest, and stay the heck out of the basement.

@Renax111
 Was Lord Arthur with/beside his other daughter before going into the third room?
 Possible that the door got shut before all went through? Should be daughter,
 bodyguard, father, and you go into room. With bodies moving around in that big
 room, he may have got side tracked ;)

@Gunrock
 You could try checking to see if you have anything that adjusts/mods standard
 crates, barrels, chests, doors, or orcs, etc. I believe Ich used just vanilla
 objects except for the gallows down there.

Mem

Is there a console code to advance the reluctant maid quest? I can never get to the part with the party, don't know if it's because I managed to break the quest or because I'm just not patient enough :)

Also would like the console code for the maid uniform, it looks amazing and I want to equip it onto the whole oblivion female populace.

@woodenstick

In normal play, it can take several days to make Lord Pell happy enough to
free you (sort of) by continueing to serve meals, give desert, and sleeping
with him. You can also speed things up with that strange Ayliad device in the
basement between serving times. Then when you are allowed to leave and come
back, He may want you to help with a party.

If you just have to move it along try- set IchSQ01ReluctantHousemaid.Mastersfavour to 49  Then serve him one more meal and see if that will kick it off.

The uniform is from Uriel work Here.

Mem

Ich, just wanted to say what a great mod you have developed here.  Can't wait for the Hackdirt update.  

Had an interesting thing happen as I was playing around a bit with lovers boxer (old mod i still play from time to time).  Anyway I usually turn of RaperS and PSE when playing, but this time turned off RaperS but forgot PSE.  When my character was beaten, not only was she raped, but also enslaved by the winner, who proceeded to take her around the room and let the spectators purchase a go with her. 

Thought that might make an interesting scenario for future development.  As an option, you might be sold to the boxing house as a fighting slave, where if you win you could take the loser around for the guests to have a go at her, and if you lose the same is done to your character....maybe after winning or achieving X level you would be released or sold to someone of higher stature....just a thought.

Thank you again for developing this mod

First of all thanks for this great mod.

I have a few issues though:

The first is the same a previous poster has had - I did Goblin Bitch; got GB'd a few times and then when the girl told me to escape I did so, then killed all the Goblins... at that point the quest message went to 'Thank the gods I am free! I feel disgusting. I need to bathe for a week.' The quest stayed active though, rather than being completed - is it meant to do that? Rough Justice did the same thing - after I completed my sentence and was freed, the message became 'I have completed my sentence. I am worn out. Now I need to find my gear again.' - I went and picked up my gear but the message stayed the same and the quest stayed active rather than completing. Have I done something wrong on those two?

Anyway, a while later I started on Sibling Rivalry, I got to the point with the Ghost of Mishrak and he enslaved me, at which point a Bloody Hand Slavemaster spawned, which he killed. Immediately another one spawned, and another, which eventually killed him. I wasn't really sure whether it was meant to be happening but eventually I decided it must be part of Goblin Bitch, but was meant to happen elsewhere. I tried reloading and getting enslaved randomly by a few other things, but the goblin didn't appear. So I went back to the Mishrak save, let the goblin kill him, then escaped and killed the goblin and progressed. On the next stage the moment the Countess enslaved me the goblin spawned again, and again etc. So it's impossible to progress with the quest.

I'm guessing the goblins are appearing because Goblin Bitch is still active rather than completed, so what should I do/should I have done to complete the quest rather than having it stay active?

The other problem is much smaller - in the first section of Hello Sailor with the hanging, the spray at the end is just little purple blocks - a missing texture I assume? I tried re-installing the assets a few times but nothing changed. Anyone know what file I need and where it needs to go?

after the "Pelman tea" no one can enslave the heroine completely. (appears collar and chains, but it does not follow the new owner) is a bug?What is the puzzle in the basement? I activated it but nothing happened. Only an inscription at the top. it is not ready?

@Electronaut
 I believe Ich is aware of both issues (spawning goblin and purple pee) and
 we will probably see some form of correction in the next update. At this
 time the goblin will probably show up if you are in a different 'Encounter'
 as  apposed to 'just out adventuring'.
 You are doing the quests correctly, it is just something that needs corrected
 concerning that darn goblin slavemaster.

@SullenMan
 Was it a RandyHunter that enslaved you or perhaps someone else? Are you still
 wearing the maid uniform (if yes, you might switch to another clothing and test)?

The puzzle- Not much info given because it is mysterious.

Lookup 'MasterMind game' to give you clue about what it is.

press the top inscription then activate the bottom of each empty cube. Then
 press the top inscription again for message.
 Hint- match a secret pattern.

Mem

With Mem's help the annoying goblin spawning should not occur from next release and the purple pee fix will be there as well (missing texture in the add ons.

Rough Justice and Goblin Bitch are repeatable events so the quest does not finish.

Work on parts one and two of Forgotten Shadow are almost complete, so hopefully I will have a release ready in time for the weekend.

Out of curiosity, are you going to spoil whether Forgotten Shadow is more Goblin Bitch-like, or more Sibling-Rivalry-like? Or in other words, a focus on devices and whipping and such? Or more... primal/base? >:3 (You know the way I like it, and you know I think my own opinions can go to hell when it comes to making the mod that YOU want to make.)

And kind of two separate questions, but lumped together at the same time. Any chance for a "number of repeats" toggle, to tone down the number of times the same actor has their way with you during the same event? And if not, any way to mod this in? Which links to my next question/statement. It honestly seems like this mod could be a relatively easy to use base, for users to make their own quests, using the slavery/capture system. Am I right in that line of thought? I don't know much about the construction kit other than modding a few lines of dialog... but who knows.

And of course, looking forward to the update.

I will give a little away. :)

Part one is more Goblin Bitch like. Part two is more vanilla PSE with not so much on the sex encounter side (trying something a bit different). Part three+ are not decided yet but more torture/devices are likely in at least one of them.

I did consider adding in a volume variable for the encounters but they are very varied which makes it very hard to assign a variable to. Best I can think of thus far is a long/short option. E.g. short gives 3, long gives 6.

You could certainly create addons for PSE. The most important part is to remember to change PlayerWithQuest in the IchSlaveQuest script to 1. That blocks certain things from happening (the generic use-the-player script, trader, etc.).

Dive into part one, avoid part two at all costs it is then. :P

And I was thinking of a potential long/short option as well, so you could customize for each event. Like the goblin gang bang, I'm not sure how many times each did it, but even two was too many, in my opinion, for that. Where as a scene with one or two people, though one time would be fine, two or three would be great as well. All I know is, if I'm getting up to make food/use the bathroom/playing games on my phone while the scene is going on, something is wrong.

I MIGHT look into that. MAYBE. POSSIBLY. ^^ 

I haven't read through this whole thread, but a general question about Galahadriel's (sp?) training - does it mess with Lovers Bitch or just dogs in general?

Ichabod - after you helped me complete the quest in this thread (the birthing animation was crashing me, if you remember - I changed the script to only 1 birthing ani run-through instead of looping X times), I get quite a few crashes when dogs are around.

I'm using version .63, so not sure if this has been addressed in either .64 or 65 (to be honest, I have a hard time finding the changes to the various versions, so I don't update every single time, as the updates aren't, as far as I can tell, listed in the main post), but maybe it's the extra training thing she adds?

Every crash since I've completed her quest there's a dog in the area (not always necessarily after my character), so it's what makes sense to me, and I didn't have this issue in any prior version, or in this version prior to completing her quest.

@Wheelhouse

It is best to run LoversBitch with WildCompanions toggled off while playing this part of PSE. And possibly even have a dog master from loversbitch waiting in a safe place (so no chance of something else trying to 'give you its bone'). When I do have LoversBitch and PSE together, it seems to trigger crash when a canine wants to force mate because I do not have a 'bone' in my inventory already.

There was some discussion about what version of LoversBitch had a working or not-working toggle. I believe LovesBitch gone wild may be the most up to date with fixes. Fejeena probably knows best on that.

As far as version usage:

The resource pack (all meshes\textures\etc) was last updated 11 march 2013. So if you have those already, you can just update the esp to the latest without a lot of messing around.

Just click on- FileUrl: ViewFile   on the first post. It shows the date of last update.

Mem

@Wheelhouse

It is best to run LoversBitch with WildCompanions toggled off while playing this part of PSE. And possibly even have a dog master from loversbitch waiting in a safe place (so no chance of something else trying to 'give you its bone'). When I do have LoversBitch and PSE together, it seems to trigger crash when a canine wants to force mate because I do not have a 'bone' in my inventory already.

There was some discussion about what version of LoversBitch had a working or not-working toggle. I believe LovesBitch gone wild may be the most up to date with fixes. Fejeena probably knows best on that.

LGBW is the only LoversBitch with the fixed WildCompanion flag. All others turning it to off actually ensures taming every knot.  If not using LBGW you pretty much must have a LB companion parked somewhere or Dog Days will crash.

Part one is more Goblin Bitch like. Part two is more vanilla PSE with not so much on the sex encounter side (trying something a bit different). Part three+ are not decided yet but more torture/devices are likely in at least one of them.

I did consider adding in a volume variable for the encounters but they are very varied which makes it very hard to assign a variable to. Best I can think of thus far is a long/short option. E.g. short gives 3, long gives 6.

You could certainly create addons for PSE. The most important part is to remember to change PlayerWithQuest in the IchSlaveQuest script to 1. That blocks certain things from happening (the generic use-the-player script, trader, etc.).

please say that the perv burgler will leave a wolf or something for the player to play with making them bound to a device like this

o21_1.jpg

so you have the mini game to break free

while being fucked you cant use the mini game but have to wait until it finnished fucking before pressing the L button when you break free you can have the wolf as a pet to help in oblivion

if you do make a bondage device like that and a play thing to keep you company you might need to remove the knockback effect when the player is finnished having sex otherwise it looks bad getting up to go back onto the device

Awesome :D

please say that the perv burgler will leave a wolf or something for the player to play with making them bound to a device like this

o21_1.jpg

while being fucked you cant use the mini game but have to wait until it finnished fucking before pressing the L button when you break free you can have the wolf as a pet to help in oblivion

if you do make a bondage device like that and a play thing to keep you company you might need to remove the knockback effect when the player is finnished having sex otherwise it looks bad getting up to go back onto the device

I believe Ich has said that he cannot make custom animations, and is using existing lovers ones.  If someone can find an animation similar to this, I'm sure Ich would be able to include it, but I wouldn't hold out hope for him making it himself.

o21_1.jpg

The only thing I've seen around that comes close is animations from this pack. ThatOne apparently animated one from that pack for use with Lovers (screenshot). It just replaces one of the "standing" animations. Here's the link to the page with the download. Perhaps Ichabod can make use of something in those files.

Hello :)
Need to ask something:
In town, imperial city, there's sometime an npc, i dont remember his name.
He come talk to my char and say:

"you are criminal you did crimes (and more, and more), give me 1000 golds or i talk to guards."

The first time i just ignored him. He say i'll regret this.
Somes days after, guards catch me with 15 000 infamy! Oo

So i dont know if it's a bug, or if it's because npc talk to guards.
And this npc depend of this mod or not?

Anyway when he comes back for a second time, i have killed him :P
He 've got a nice bow XD