Zombie\Goblin animations

Guest ThatOne

-Edit #3-

Updated.

-EDIT #2-

Made a completely new, stand-alone pose mod. It's packed with everything required already placed in the correct directories. Have fun people.

Keeping original post in spoiler for whatever.

-EDIT-

Now also includes the tentacle and dog breeding kennels as per Eradawn's request. Instructions in the txt file.

Download from attachment, 4shared link isn't updated!

I added the goblin and zombie animations posted in this thread to the Mfethi pose mod. No animations overwritten.

To install:

1. Make a folder in meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ctaddpose\sexy\ called 'GoblinNZombie'.

2. Place all the nif\kf files there (the zombie animations are in a folder, make sure you take them out of it).

3. Overrite esp with the one provided.

Note:

If you do not have the Mfethi pose mod, do not fear - this will STILL work, but only the poses found in the last category.

If you want Mfethi, it can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2075

This is ONLY the esp, you will need to download the original mod and install it as described above for it to work.

4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/archive/AfX_nhaz/Modified_Mfethi.html

P.S. this was packaged with 7zip. If it doesn't unpack properly, try using 7zip.

If there are any problems whatsoever, please leave a comment and I will attempt to fix it as soon as I can.

Credit goes to the maker of Mfethi for their mod, and the maker of the animations. I just added them to see if I can, and thought I'd share.

-TO

Merged.7z

Guest ThatOne

Written in the text file uploaded, but thanks for letting me know I forgot it. It's 'GoblinNZombie'. I'll update the first post, too.

Written in the text file uploaded' date=' but thanks for letting me know I forgot it. It's 'GoblinNZombie'. I'll update the first post, too.

[/quote']

You are fast - you replied before I edited my post :P

So...

In the thread you linked to...what post number contains the animations you mentioned?

thatone Nice work here. That saves alot of work at changing a pose mod.

Have you already tried on mnty the Upload numbers:

Up01356 = Dog breeding kennels with some other things.

Up01880 = a little tentacle pose and a lovers modified dog pose.

Up01926 = and another Tentacle pose.

Try them with you work maybe it works too.

there is another folder With mpose in that three Uploads from the modder.

Thank you for the work.

Guest ThatOne

Hey,

I wasn't aware the dog kennels pose was uploaded, I'll take a look at it when I'll have some free time (extra-busy tomorrow unfortunately).

-TO

Guest ThatOne

*Sigh* I was supposed to go drinking with a friend tonight, but he couldn't arrive. No beer for me, I guess...

On the bright side, I had the time to update the esp. Check the first post.

-TO

The Adrian Monk in me wanted to have things nice and easy for when I need to re-install Oblivion down the road.

I took everything (the esp, textures, nif's, kf's, etc) and put them all into 1 quick and easy install package. Just drop into your data folder and activate the esp - done.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y84ns2vkoh86x83

Oh, and those new tentacle animations are great. Thanks guys for making this happen!

Eric

ThatOne thank you again for your work.

Come to germany And I treat you a Beer. the good Krombacher one.

you will like that.

I will look a bit more for the entire pose mod stuff. there was some more i think 2 ups that i deleted because it was with the pig guys that the modder have upped.

And also thanks to your upload erc.

Thanks.

Ok I found some more on Up

next poses are :

up01253 : that ones are , are pole , wheel and pillory pose.

up01507 : These ones are the Pig guy poses ( 3 nif files and 4 kf files)

up01610 : Is again a little tentacle pose

Optional and not pose:

up01853 : that one is optional and forms , rat , brownbears and ogres into pigs it called Buhibuhi.

And that are all pose mods from the unknown modder on Up.mnty.

up.mnty have now 99 sites with uploads. and i searched in every corner so thats is a the moment the last stuff. he will surely publish more.Who knows...

Guest ThatOne

-Quick edit-

up01610 is the FuroTrap, take a look at this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10417

The buhibuhi is actually creature meshes, so they are really easy to add. I can write instructions if you want.

I'll look at the others when I get the chance.

And thanks for the offer Eradawn, but I'm afraid the flight tickets will cost more than the beer.

-TO

TheOne you chucked ya love spuds on the barbie m8 and gave us some fantastic animation/poses, well ported them into the game, my thumbs up to you.... hope more will be found and put in to the game.... Just by looking at the poses with the Goblins/Zombies it would be brill if they were on a timer like lovers, and the female character was able to get pregnant through this.....Cause you would never know who the Daddy was lol....

Oh sorry didnt saw the 01610 post that are Furortrap damn I have alreay added that one to mine.

And thanks again. for your work at that new stuff.

maybe that interesting every one found something for minotaurs

Post up01425 is a Penis mesh for minotaurs. its mostly done but there is something needed is said from the author of the mesh.

take your time Thatone you worked alot for us already.

Yeah your right thatone.

Guest ThatOne

I'll look into it.

-Edit #1- *Sigh* as I thought, an upload error... Re-upload in a moment.

-Edit #2- Upload hopefully fixed, re-download please.

-TO

• 3 weeks later...

A new update from the unknown modder.

with a new tenta pose , a pig animation for that you need Farm animals from oblivionnexus. and some other stuff.

its Up002133. it contains the new stuff from the modder.

Can you please convert them ?

thank you.

Guest bufferin11

Eradawn,

You asking to steal work uploaded for private use only and not allowed to redistribute.

If you cant read readme file, you should not try to use.

Thatone,

You are about to stealing work uploaded for private use only and not allowed to redistribute.

I strongly recommend you to check the readme file of every archive you included to your pose mod.

Thatone' date='

You are about to stealing work uploaded for private use only and not allowed to redistribute.

I strongly recommend you to check the readme file of every archive you included to your pose mod.

[/quote']

Friend, if you don't want me to do a little bit of esp work all you have to do is come up with a magical, wonderful way that allows none-modders to get this into their game.

You know what, even just a standard way that allows none-modders to get it in their game will do.

If, on the other hand, you can't find such a way then maybe it's best not to argue... Because if there's one thing I can't stand is elitism, in any way or form, and a "modder's only" mod is one such form.

Oh, and a reason as to why the modder didn't do it himself (it's less than FIVE MINUTES to integrate each of his uploads) will also be nice, because I can't wrap my head around it.

/EndAttemptAtBeingNice

I'll be back home in about an hour and twenty. I'll work on the esp then.

Guest bufferin11

Thatone' date='

[/quote']

Friend, if you don't want me to do a little bit of esp work all you have to do is come up with a magical, wonderful way that allows none-modders to get this into their game.

You know what, even just a standard way that allows none-modders to get it in their game will do.

If, on the other hand, you can't find such a way then maybe it's best not to argue... Because if there's one thing I can't stand is elitism, in any way or form, and a "modder's only" mod is one such form.

Oh, and a reason as to why the modder didn't do it himself (it's less than FIVE MINUTES to integrate each of his uploads) will also be nice, because I can't wrap my head around it.

/EndAttemptAtBeingNice

I'll be back home in about an hour and twenty. I'll work on the esp then.

alright then.

You gradly steal other modder's work and saying "this is noble thing".

like you have your thought, author also have his thought, and long history of modding and trouble.

if you want to do something, do it just on your work, not other's.

and dont expect any update from auther of Up002133 and other file you used.

you may make someone happy, but made author totally disappointed.