Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Ah kay, so for the goblin cave, I just escape before willpower gets low. Got it. Will have to give the quest another shot sometime soon.

I recently did the sibling rivalry one again, and it seems to have some new things, which I didn't notice in the older versions. I also was amused, by what happened to my companion when I was captured as well.

I think I have tried everything I possibly can for this mod now. I believe it is all working fine, apart from things I already mentioned.

Thanks for the great work, I look forward to the new encounters. They should be interesting. =3

I think the dialog thing is for joburg or something, I need to figure out how to get rid of that so I can read quest subtitles for this mod better.

Interesting mod.  Parts are great, parts are frustrating, but mostly it's enjoyable.

I've been running into an issue with Hello Sailor.  All my stuff was stripped and left in the basement of the brothel.  But every time I enter the brothel basement (whether or not I've gotten free) the game crashes; only when I enter the basement, though, not any other times.

Any ideas?  Is it something in the basement's scripting?  And if there are no easy fixes then how do I get my gear back?

Thanks.  And apologies if this is addressed earlier in the thread - I didn't see it.

Ok, so I was able to get mostly everything working. I still have issues with some animations though. The charaters still just stand around when they should be posed in some way, but that's not a big deal. The two I still haven't gotten to work are A Reluctant Housemaid and Rough Justice.

Still having the problem at the camp where I don't get spoken to.

And for Rough Justice, what should my infamy/fame/luck be at? I tried playing around with it but I still never got a bounty.

@mem4ob4 thanks, I read too many posts in one sitting. That was also my problem with Daedra Sutra - working like a charm now. I will try Hello Sailor again and be more patient. I was restricted to the room so it probably was working perfectly well, misinterpretation on my part.

Perhaps you can assist with another item? I'm a minimalist when it comes to mods so I didn't do anything for the female NPCs. Only interested in sex with the guys. Now some of the ladies are suffering from infinite boob syndrome where their boobs are stretched to infinity. I'm presuming it's from not giving the ladies a bbb compatible skeleton, yes?

I also have to check Lover's Creatures (or something else?) as the regular wildlife and Daedra do not have a penis during the rape scenes but the summoned LC creatures do.

Ichabod, awesome work. Got caught for breaking the law, passes to a slave trader, finished the island, Pellham's estate and started Rough justice. All working nicely. You have an great mind and loads of talent.

I also have to check Lover's Creatures (or something else?) as the regular wildlife and Daedra do not have a penis during the rape scenes but the summoned LC creatures do.

Lovers Creatures only provides a penis for summoned creatures.  All regular wildlife will require a plugin like "sexual organs" to give them "equipment".

At some point in the future I plan to merge sexual organs into lovers creatures 2.0, but it won't be anytime soon.

love the mod but noticeing an an ctd that occurs when a spriggen casts a ranged spell at me for the aphrodisiac spores during the rival sisters encounter after a few casts i get a ctd im assuming something is supposed to happen when you get this cast on you and since i am crashing as a result i assumed i was missing files or improperly installed this mod so i reinstalled it and still get the ctd...now wondering if its a conflicting mod issue...any idea's? also im not sure what the load order for this mod is...appologies if this has been covered already...let me know if you want to know what i have installed etc and ill post my information...

Deadmetal: Not sure when next release will be. Working on level three of Horror currently, so could be a while yet.

SuperGumby: Hold Right Control after reload to reset your walk.

The 'chain to bed' is not an animation in Hello Sailor, just a description. I do not have a list of all the animation numbers I used (a lot). Something I need to compile.

Goblin Bitch would technically work with males (just needs the criteria changed to allow it) but the conversations would be 'off'.

Skeleton I am using is http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?njka256ccl1uyj8

Glad you are enjoying this. :)

altmagr: You need mobile slavers enabled and a slaver should turn up from 15mins to 1hour (real time). It should work if you get captured directly at the camp as well (near Fort Redman).

ae6b9: It is a random percent which is amended by fame/infamy. So if you have 100 infamy every guard will believe you did it. The bounty does not appear until the next day though.

It may be due to waiting. Try getting captured at the camp or Vilverin (use Set IchSlaveQuest.TraderToggle to 1 after enslavement to speed it up) and let him walk you there.

Gunrock: As you must have been in the basement before (at the start of the quest) that has me stumped.

Trooper38: The Spriggan spell is just a little something I threw in. Anyone else have this issue?

I wonder if I made a mess with the message. That did cause an issue before. I will try amending it.

@carefreewill and AisuEnzeru
 The Dialog overwrite- I have the same situation. I think its from LoversVoiceSSPplus.

@Gunrock
 One thing to try is to put all the meshes/textures from the addon pack into your
 folders again. It could be something didnt get in there, or another mod overwrote.

@ae6b9
 When you come into camp, do you stay leashed to the slavetrader or switched to
 the Mistress? Try to wonder off and see who you run back to. This might narrow
 down where things are going off.

@SuperGumby
 Booby problems can usually be resolved by installing Growlfs 'controlable skeleton'
 after you have everything else installed.

@Trooper38
 Could you check and see if you have the latest LoversCreatures and an ini file for
 237 in your data/ini folder?  Just post here and let us know and we will see
 if maybe there is something else interfering.
 Load order- See how it does somewhere between LoverswPK.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Mem

Edit- Oops.  Ninja'd by the man himself ;)

@carefreewill and AisuEnzeru

The Dialog overwrite- I have the same situation. I think its from LoversVoiceSSPplus.

@Gunrock

One thing to try is to put all the meshes/textures from the addon pack into your

folders again. It could be something didnt get in there, or another mod overwrote.

@ae6b9

When you come into camp, do you stay leashed to the slavetrader or switched to

the Mistress? Try to wonder off and see who you run back to. This might narrow

down where things are going off.

@SuperGumby

Booby problems can usually be resolved by installing Growlfs 'controlable skeleton'

after you have everything else installed.

@Trooper38

Could you check and see if you have the latest LoversCreatures and an ini file for

237 in your data/ini folder?  Just post here and let us know and we will see

if maybe there is something else interfering.

Load order- See how it does somewhere between LoverswPK.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Mem

Edit- Oops.  Ninja'd by the man himself ;)

237 ini is there since i installed the daedra sutra stuff...using lovers creatures 2.0 beta 1.2 and i tried moving the load order as u mentioned still ctd.

@mem40b4: Ah I see, I will have to try removing that, see if it works. It means I need to change an esp over with one that requires the SSP capability though.

That should be easy enough, sometimes I like the dialog, but other times I don't, so it's a tricky choice.

@Ichabob: There was one problem I had, that I had forgotten to mention. I just thought of it today, after reading through posts.

When doing sibling rivalry, after I defeat that ghost for his sword to take it to lady may, the door outside doesn't seem to function when I try and activate it.

Because of this, I have to use movetoqt to get to the next stage. It is an easy work around for me, but just thought I would let you know, so you are aware of it.

I don't know if it is a glitch in this mod, or if something else I am using is causing it.

My load order is fine, I always keep it similar as is suggested on the site, though it doesn't include some of my other mods. I usually have lovers stuff after the rest, unless it is said in a readme for a mod, that it should be loaded last.

Alright, so I don't really know how I did it, but I got A Reluctant Housemaid working fine.

With Rough Justice, I don't really know what's wrong. I set my infamy to 100, the guy talks to me and I tell him to go away. But after waiting until the next day (at 12 AM) I still don't get a bounty.

For me, that guy has never really worked with getting me a bounty. To test rough justice, I just punched a guard and said I didn't wanna go to jail.

Though, I think it worked at one stage. In other test games I ended up having a bounty and being chased down by a guard when I did nothing.

Just wanted to let you know that the "rapid equip on and off maid outfit" bug is still there. - But I'm sure that you probably knew that already. Is there anyway that I can get around that? ...probably not... 

Still love the mod though. 

I found a bit of a workaround. In game, check what part(s) of your slave gear is being unequipped when the maid outfit is equipped. This might take some timing/luck because of the rapid swapping. Then go into the construction set, load up Player Slave Encounters, and find the slave item that is clashing with the maid outfit (probably the collar).

Swap the item's equip slot to something that is A: unused by the maid outfit, and B: unused by the rest of the slave gear. Save the ESP, pop it back into place in your load order, and try Reluctant Housemaid again.

If this works, you will probably have some minor clipping between some slave equipment and the maid dress, but it shouldn't be very glaring, and its better than the swapping problem. Good luck!

Um is this a bug or I'm just breaking the game: I qeuck saced the game and tryed the gourd senerio, everything worked fine I got the gag, but when I reloaded the save I was stuck in the gagged animation walking and running,

@AisuEnzeru and ae6b9

It can still come down to the roll of a die if that scammer actually turns you in or not.

Where can I find my items after I complete the Rough Justice?

It is in the bag that appeared underfoot after the guard arrested you.

Carefully read post #2 after thoroughly reading the OP.

After a quick save: no guaranty.

Mem

@AisuEnzeru and ae6b9

It can still come down to the roll of a die if that scammer actually turns you in or not.

Where can I find my items after I complete the Rough Justice?

It is in the bag that appeared underfoot after the guard arrested you.

Carefully read post #2 after thoroughly reading the OP.

After a quick save: no guaranty.

Mem

Well I'm an idiot... Thanks for pointing that out

Never, Never, Never use quick saves.  They are buggy as hell and often get corrupted.  Either make full manual save or use a program like Streamline which will make periodic autosaves.

I've looked at streamline on the Nexus before and never noticed it did anything with savegames (even checked again in the description). Is there a different version that the Nexus doesn't show any longer? Or is it just a feature that's not mentioned in the description there?

EDIT: Nevermind, Went ahead and dl'd it anyhow and the feature is there. Thanks for the heads-up, Greg!

Tried out the sibling rivalry, the dog lady, and rough justice all three seemed to work fine, currently letting the goblin quest do its thing and it appears to be working tho its on the 4 or so time of hauling me out of the pen and nothing else seems to be happening but that.  Still cant get the second encounter to work i try enslavement by different factions and raise the timescale up and have a month or so in game go buy and no traveling slavers buy or take my character to a slave camp.  Ive got all unneeded mods, lovers and what ever else, turned off and load order is pretty good so maybe im doing something wrong been trying it on bandits and mauraders at different camps around the map.

Tried out the sibling rivalry, the dog lady, and rough justice all three seemed to work fine, currently letting the goblin quest do its thing and it appears to be working tho its on the 4 or so time of hauling me out of the pen and nothing else seems to be happening but that.  Still cant get the second encounter to work i try enslavement by different factions and raise the timescale up and have a month or so in game go buy and no traveling slavers buy or take my character to a slave camp.  Ive got all unneeded mods, lovers and what ever else, turned off and load order is pretty good so maybe im doing something wrong been trying it on bandits and mauraders at different camps around the map.

I think the Trader comes after a period in real time, not game time. If you think it takes to long then; "set IchPlayerSlaveQuest.TraderTimer to 90" should cause him to appear after a few minutes.

i-o-p still doesnt work for me :P  the letter pops up i hold down on that button and get an immediat fail that it fell out, strange . and yes im holding down on the button :P i set those keys for other commands in game to test and they work perfectly, strange it doesnt work for this mod.  the rest of the mod is great though!!

@altmagr
 Goblin quest: Your next move is to escape before you make them angry by not
 letting the piggy have its way with you or dropping to willpower 1 if submission
 is on.

Double check the settings in your Player Slave Settings Spell.
 If you are enslaved by perhaps a bandit, think about what settings you have.
 Slavery mode: anything but 'off'
 Mobil slavers: has to be on
 If you try the console cheat: set IchPlayerSlaveQuest.TraderToggle to # as Polonium
 suggests, go ahead and set it to 1. ;)
 If it still does nothing after 5 real minutes... recheck what you have installed.
 Anything that effects leveled lists of bandits or messes with factions could
 have a bad effect on this.
 Does the bandit continue to use you every (event time setting) seconds?

@phlynx
I am using Map Marker Overhaul and only one of the keys work for me.
If other mods that you have use that key, perhaps it allows you to reset them
to another set of keys...or perhaps edit your copy of this esp to change them.

@AisuEnzeru
 When you were trying to exit after getting the sword- Was that the trapdoor
 overhead, the ladder leading up to it, or the big door beside the ladder?

Mem