Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

@Unskilled

Yes, he likes to take advantage of adventurers with a heavy coin purse to try to scam their money from them.

Depending on his mood he may or may not tell the guards a lie to get you into trouble.

I am sure a lot of folks try to just shut him up for good. ;)

@Trooper38

From the OP post#2- Bedrolls added to cities: Anvil (behind Prophet), Bruma (Near north gate), Bravil (By graveyard), Cheydinhal (Behind Ganredhel's house), Chorrol (By Grey Mare), IC (Temple district), Leyawiin (Behind cathedral), Skingrad (By well)

I have noticed some of the beggers like the beds too, especially in the temple district of IC.

Usually I find the one in Cheydinhal free though.

As far as the slavercamp: You will be processed until your Willpower is below a certain level or you have been trained/used um... I can not recall the exact number but I think around 4 or 5.

Using 'wait' may just delay it further.

Mem

oh sorry i must have missed that post...appologies for doing so...thank you for the infromation! much appreciated!good god lol i have LOTS of willpower this could take a while lmfao...

Windu: That is very odd. I cannot think of anything that runs outside a city but not in it except while sleeping/waiting.

*Edit: cr@p. Noted your update. Wracking my brain on what could cause this*

although the problem was caused by the mod, it's obviously somewhere in the game itself (since removing the mod doesn't help). 

I fear some of the files may be corrupt. Maybe I did something wrong when I installed it, or it's just bad luck. If I can find out which files are causing this I can remove them, then use steam's "verify integrity of game cache" function to replace them with new files. 

DissocialPersonality: You should be assigned to the DE on arrival (before the guy speaks to you). Traffic quest must be running if you have been bought by the slaver and brought to the camp. I am wondering if the code stops running for some people due to a script test error loophole in there.

Insidiator: Realised I put the Dar Ma topics in the first quest. Swapping those over for the next update.

Windu: I am sorry. I have no idea what I could have done to cause that. :(

DeadMetal: That is it for now. I have only done parts one and two. Working on part three and four now.

DissocialPersonality: I need to go in and see what I can do to firm up the code.

"Edit: no ones ever spoken to me"

Does that include at the start when the Trader buys you?

I wasn't sure what to do so I took out the base ESP

and put in the  test ESP you gave me and the exact same thing happened

did I do something wrong?

I started a new game

fast traveled to Leyawiin then went to rockmilk cave to save walking time

turned on the settings to 100% Submission ON MiniGame OFF went to sleep for 1 hour

slaver poofed in and I got bound no dialogue we walked a short distance to the slave camp and I was still chained to the Slave Trader

not the Dark Elf again no dialogue

I wasn't sure what to do so I took out the base ESP

and put in the  test ESP you gave me and the exact same thing happened

did I do something wrong?

I started a new game

fast traveled to Leyawiin then went to rockmilk cave to save walking time

turned on the settings to 100% Submission ON MiniGame OFF went to sleep for 1 hour

slaver poofed in and I got bound no dialogue we walked a short distance to the slave camp and I was still chained to the Slave Trader

not the Dark Elf again no dialogue

The same problem

Dono: That is the rough area of the city. The entrance is near there. Need to do a bit of exploring (or click the spoiler). :)

Swim out a little to a group of large rocks. The door to the zone is there (Underwater cave).

How many times have deep one to rape the heroine to continue the quest?
P/S I am extremely angered quests where neither said a word, and does not indicate progress. why would you do that? the player like a fool waiting for is not clear that even don `t know if something wakes up next?

Dono: Thank you. :)

Sullen: The first part of the quest is the vanilla Shadow Over Hackdirt with extra PSE flavour. Just play as your character. If you have to go somewhere, there will be quest points/clues showing or hinting where to go. There will be a lot of flavour in this encounter which is not needed but gives hints of story.

Simple walkthrough for initial two parts:

- Go to Hackdirt and rescue Dar Ma

- Optional: Get enslaved and used in the ritual. Escape and rescue Dar Ma

- Talk to Dar Ma (I need to fix this part so console commands not needed for those who already did SOH)

- Talk to Randolph in the Imperial City (Book shop or Arcane University)

- Travel to the location he marks on your map

- Swim out a short way and look for a cave door behind a big rock

- Proceed through the dungeon. There is a fair bit of 'flavour' in here but it is not necessary

- The quest marker will guide you to the item you need (a tablet)

- Take the tablet back to Randolph

- Wait until I write the next part

not sure if i did something wrong but during the rough justice mission i completed it and go to retrieve my items and the only thing in the bag is a bone...none of my other stuff is there...any idea's? i read the second post from ichabod and it mentions nothing of this...searched the thread for any additional mentions of the rough justice encounter and still nothing...possible glitch maybe? i even tcl'd through the ground and whatnot to see if it fell beneath the benerus manor since i got a mod for ben manor i figured maybe it clipped through to the ground...still nothing the only bag i see is on the stairs with a bone in it...any idea's?

*edit* i should mention iwas looking for a second bag and not my items clipping through the manor...just the one bag though with the bone in it...

not sure if i did something wrong but during the rough justice mission i completed it and go to retrieve my items and the only thing in the bag is a bone...none of my other stuff is there...any idea's? i read the second post from ichabod and it mentions nothing of this...searched the thread for any additional mentions of the rough justice encounter and still nothing...possible glitch maybe? i even tcl'd through the ground and whatnot to see if it fell beneath the benerus manor since i got a mod for ben manor i figured maybe it clipped through to the ground...still nothing the only bag i see is on the stairs with a bone in it...any idea's?

*edit* i should mention iwas looking for a second bag and not my items clipping through the manor...just the one bag though with the bone in it...

No items appearing in the bag is a known but unresolved issue, not related to the quest, but simply with the function itself. To my knowledge it is still being looked into, but no fix or reason why this happens sometimes has been found yet. Or in other words, sometimes when you are made a slave, your items don't transfer to the bag, and instead completely disappear, for one reason or another.

And for the record, I'm not associated with the project, just a thread lurker trying to help out!

No items appearing in the bag is a known but unresolved issue, not related to the quest, but simply with the function itself. To my knowledge it is still being looked into, but no fix or reason why this happens sometimes has been found yet. Or in other words, sometimes when you are made a slave, your items don't transfer to the bag, and instead completely disappear, for one reason or another.

And for the record, I'm not associated with the project, just a thread lurker trying to help out!

good thing i saved then lol and good to know for the future!

good thing i saved then lol and good to know for the future!

Yup yup. What I've found myself doing, is if I actually think I'm going to go through rping an enslavement, for better or worse, I will save while I am enslaved, break out, check the sack, and then if it has my stuff, load the last save and go through with it. If it doesn't, then I load a save before I got captured. (I generally make a permanent save every 5 minutes... or less... because I am crazy.)

Dono: Thank you. :)

Sullen: The first part of the quest is the vanilla Shadow Over Hackdirt with extra PSE flavour. Just play as your character. If you have to go somewhere, there will be quest points/clues showing or hinting where to go. There will be a lot of flavour in this encounter which is not needed but gives hints of story.

Simple walkthrough for initial two parts:

- Go to Hackdirt and rescue Dar Ma

- Optional: Get enslaved and used in the ritual. Escape and rescue Dar Ma

- Talk to Dar Ma (I need to fix this part so console commands not needed for those who already did SOH)

- Talk to Randolph in the Imperial City (Book shop or Arcane University)

- Travel to the location he marks on your map

- Swim out a short way and look for a cave door behind a big rock

- Proceed through the dungeon. There is a fair bit of 'flavour' in here but it is not necessary

- The quest marker will guide you to the item you need (a tablet)

- Take the tablet back to Randolph

- Wait until I write the next part

I could not get this encounter to start. I would sleep at the inn and the get enslaved. The brethren would take me to the trap door and just stand there. Nothing would happen. Also tried the same thing down in the caves and they would enslave me but it wouldn't do anything else. I also did a clean save and a fresh install of the mod and installed the patches, I know my load order is all so fine so if someone has a suggestion please fill me in on it.

Thanks.