Alternate Pillories (for SLAL & ZAP)

View File

2114993082_ZApReplacePillory.jpg.ebe28b4b3e639259ad0169b94c77c62a.jpg

Uploaded alternate Version with DARK WOOD textures (more classy :D)

This is a replacement for ALL basic Pillories in the game. 
Why? Because they are ugly :P
No, joke, its because I want to see the boobs!

I cannot see the cute body of my PCs with the other Pillories. So I used this one for a better view of the fun. 
I use it primarily with Defeat mods and Prison Overhaul, but it should affect all mods that use the basic ZAP Pillory.

Affects ZAP Framework (all versions should be covered) and the following SLAL packs:

- Nibbles

- Leito

- Anubs

- FunnyBizness (my Rape Redux version and the normal version should both work, only tested the former)

- Billyy

It replaces all the meshes that are used by the original ZAP and the original SLAL AnimObjects. 

Installation:

Choose your Version

Normal Version has the bright wood.
DARK WOOD Version has... dark wood (surprise) 
(Metal Version still WIP sorry) 

With Mod Organizers:

Just put the file in downloads, install as usual and see that it overwrites as written below.

Manually:

All Stuff goes into Data Folder, overwriting all... 

In General:

The mod has to overwrite both ZAP Framework and all the SLAL packs mentioned above.

You dont need FNIS, register in SLAL or anything else, just install and play. 

IMPORANT: Sexlab, Zaz Animation Pack, SLAL and SLAL packs are re

Requirements:

Sexlab 1.62

Zaz Animation Pack

SLAL packs to your liking 
SL Animation Loader 

(without these it makes no sense to use this mod :D) 

Future Plans:

- Metal Pillory Version

- Different Textures (darker ones maybe) 

SE Compatibility: no idea. Feel free to test and report back to me. 

NOTE:
All I did was copying existing material and renaming it. 
I also had to adjust the position and height of the pillory for the AnimObjects.

Credit goe to makers of ZAP Framework and the creators of the SLAL packs.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/06/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack (7, 8 and 8+ should work), the mentioned SLAL packs and so on...
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Just Nymra being awesome again. thanks bud, always felt the original pillories were a little annoying but could never figure out what bothered me so much about them till you pointed out and fixed it at the same time xD. Just when I started a thief play-through with POP too, great timing ;)

Just now, yagonew said:

Just Nymra being awesome again. thanks bud, always felt the original pillories were a little annoying but could never figure out what bothered me so much about them till you pointed out and fixed it at the same time xD. Just when I started a thief play-through with POP too, great timing ;)

thank you so much :D

Glad to hear, have fun getting caught! 

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Fascinating to see how many mods have pillories. Overwriting SLAL packs a lot.

still not enough for my taste :D

But I admit furnitures and especially pillories only allow a certain amount of different positions. 
I admire Funnybiz creativity in just turning the victim around in the pillory, haha. just great. 
Cant wait to be able to do my own animations in 3ds max tho... 

I really love all these furnitures mods you are all providing and thank you for providing them. But it is really shame that there are so few mods that actually use them. Like there are so many defeat and slavery mods that pc is forced to wear devices or is abused, but so few that lock the pc to a furniture in order to take advantage of the pc (like prison overhaul).
Like imagine your character go to sleep and wake up bound in any of those amazing zaz or devious contraptions furnitures by criminals who want to make money by selling your body.
And especially zaz has so many furnitures that could be used in show many scenarios.

1 minute ago, Gimlord said:

I really love all these furnitures mods you are all providing and thank you for providing them. But it is really shame that there are so few mods that actually use them. Like there are so many defeat and slavery mods that pc is forced to wear devices or is abused, but so few that lock the pc to a furniture in order to take advantage of the pc (like prison overhaul).
Like imagine your character go to sleep and wake up bound in any of those amazing zaz or devious contraptions furnitures by criminals who want to make money by selling your body.
And especially zaz has so many furnitures that could be used in show many scenarios.

I agree. I personally use DDs as little as possible since most of them break immersion for me and also make sex animations look strange (looking at you, armbinders).

At the same time they are getting alot of attention because they are... "mobile" and I think using them is easier than using furnitures.

I would love to see the scripts of Zaz Animation Pack beeing updated and improved for ease of use and modularity. POP is doing it very well but only uses 3 furnitures (and only 2 of them have more than one SLAL animation)... 

If you like furnitures you can try the Naked Dungens mods immortality feature. 
you can set "captivity" to 100% and get tied in furniture after rape all the time. 
I made a custom script for that and will release it shortly. its not a perfect mod but still better than defeat IMO. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2807-naked-dungeons/

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I agree. I personally use DDs as little as possible since most of them break immersion for me and also make sex animations look strange (looking at you, armbinders).

At the same time they are getting alot of attention because they are... "mobile" and I think using them is easier than using furnitures.

I would love to see the scripts of Zaz Animation Pack beeing updated and improved for ease of use and modularity. POP is doing it very well but only uses 3 furnitures (and only 2 of them have more than one SLAL animation)... 

If you like furnitures you can try the Naked Dungens mods immortality feature. 
you can set "captivity" to 100% and get tied in furniture after rape all the time. 
I made a custom script for that and will release it shortly. its not a perfect mod but still better than defeat IMO. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2807-naked-dungeons/

Yeah i know this mod and like the defeat with the furnitures and also the trap where you get captured when you enter a dungeon. But i don't like that the escape is so simple and easy. Devious contraptions is doing a great job with the escape so far, with similar logic of the devious devices and struggle animations, really amazing.
Also i don't like that naked dungeon can't handle followers, i really like to get my followers in trouble :P
I also don't like that much all devious devices (rope and chain are amazing though), specially when animations are involved. Armbinders have less dedicated animations, and i like to have sex scene that make sense based on the wearing items.
For example in my opinion it would be nice for rape scenes to have an option that raper can unlock specific devices, like a chastity belt or a ball gag. This way some would punish you wear the devices, but would use you as he/she would like whenever he/she would like. What's the point of being locked in all this devices and marked as vunerable, if they can't even use you :P .

6 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Yeah i know this mod and like the defeat with the furnitures and also the trap where you get captured when you enter a dungeon. But i don't like that the escape is so simple and easy.

I send you a PM :)

Devious contraptions is doing a great job with the escape so far, with similar logic of the devious devices and struggle animations, really amazing.

I basically hate the DD escape system. I have an allergy to popups, thats why :(
Devious contraptions is a cool thing, but for now it lacks the massive variety of furnitures used in ZAP Framework and of course mods using it. 

I m still curious to see how it will turn out in the future! Just love furnitures too much.

Also i don't like that naked dungeon can't handle followers, i really like to get my followers in trouble :P

use Sexlab Add Actor and Spectator Crowds Ultra edition to get your followers busy too :)

I also don't like that much all devious devices (rope and chain are amazing though), specially when animations are involved. Armbinders have less dedicated animations, and i like to have sex scene that make sense based on the wearing items.

I do it the other way round. I let Sexlab decide the Sex Scene and then add items via animobjects or SexlabUtil1. Much more variety and less pain in the ass (haha) 

or example in my opinion it would be nice for rape scenes to have an option that raper can unlock specific devices, like a chastity belt or a ball gag.

hard with DDs, easy with the mods I mentioned above. I basically only use non-locking devices for easier use. 

his way some would punish you wear the devices, but would use you as he/she would like whenever he/she would like. What's the point of being locked in all this devices and marked as vunerable, if they can't even use you :P .

this part I get with mods like Slaverun oder SLUTs (sold via SS++). I dont like beeing tied too much without a purpose, it just gets boring :(
and many cool DDs lack animations or have just a view. It only takes so long to get bored of the yoke or armbinder animations. or the chains clipping from prisoner chains or the bad fitting from armbinders or the still visible tattoos on hands in strait jackets and so on... 
its all cool system, but lacks at so many ends its not very well suited for me as perfectionist :D

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hard with DDs, easy with the mods I mentioned above. I basically only use non-locking devices for easier use. 

this part I get with mods like Slaverun oder SLUTs (sold via SS++). I dont like beeing tied too much without a purpose, it just gets boring :(
and many cool DDs lack animations or have just a view. It only takes so long to get bored of the yoke or armbinder animations. or the chains clipping from prisoner chains or the bad fitting from armbinders or the still visible tattoos on hands in strait jackets and so on... 
its all cool system, but lacks at so many ends its not very well suited for me as perfectionist :D

This is why i like the mod Thief. It has pop ups, but i believe it is made in a way that every choice matters. But is a quest mod so it ends after you finish the quest :P
The minigames and the animations based on your decisions and your character will usually get humiliated :P

1 minute ago, Gimlord said:

This is why i like the mod Thief. It has pop ups, but i believe it is made in a way that every choice matters. But is a quest mod so it ends after you finish the quest :P
The minigames and the animations based on your decisions and your character will usually get humiliated :P

have yet to play that one...
I chose to wait for the final version. But everybody talks about it so maybe I should just hop into it. 

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

have yet to play that one...
I chose to wait for the final version. But everybody talks about it so maybe I should just hop into it. 

I believe there is no other quest mod like this one. It is really amazing the that outcome is not based on random stuff or chances but only from your choices. And has some really unique scenes that could be really made as standalone mods if possible, like one scene that is done on a moving  cart. If you have time try it out, version 1.0 would probably be ready in the next months. I could never wait for the final version after playing it the first time i think it was 0.4 version then :P

4 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Metal version is in ZAP 8-and little higher.

yeah, its nice and very skinny compared to the wood versions :D

I have to adjust the height and position for the pillories in Bodyslide Outfit Studio anyway for the different Anim Objects. For some reason everybody uses his own :P

49 minutes ago, Nymra said:

yeah, its nice and very skinny compared to the wood versions :D

I have to adjust the height and position for the pillories in Bodyslide Outfit Studio anyway for the different Anim Objects. For some reason everybody uses his own :P

What? Sounds like it's not a good idea to overwrite SLAL packs then?

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What? Sounds like it's not a good idea to overwrite SLAL packs then?

I specifically designed it to be compatible with all SLAL packs. Thats the whole idea. 
I adjusted all pillories individually to match the packs.