26 minutes ago, Slava3434 said:

как регистрировать SLAL в SexLab ?

Это просто репликатор для анимированных объектов (пилюль) в SLAL-пакетах. Не нужно ничего регистрировать, просто перезапишите оригинальные файлы.

Uh, I guess that translation hurts a lot ?

Не нужно ничего регистрировать в "SLAL", просто перепишите "animated objects".

27 minutes ago, Slava3434 said:

как регистрировать SLAL в SexLab ?

not necessary to register this. Just install and play. It works without running FNIS or registration in SLAL or Sexlab. 
You need to install and register everything else correctly tho. This mod does nothing on its own. 

google translate, sorry:
нет необходимости регистрировать это. Просто установите и играйте. Он работает без запуска FNIS или регистрации в SLAL или Sexlab.
Вам нужно правильно установить и зарегистрировать все остальное. Этот мод ничего не делает сам по себе.

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Это просто репликатор для анимированных объектов (пилюль) в SLAL-пакетах. Не нужно ничего регистрировать, просто перезапишите оригинальные файлы.

Uh, I guess that translation hurts a lot ?

Не нужно ничего регистрировать в "SLAL", просто перепишите "animated objects".

через менеджер модов nexus или ручным копированием файлов,если да то в какую папку? Data\....

8 minutes ago, Slava3434 said:

через менеджер модов nexus или ручным копированием файлов,если да то в какую папку? Data\....

NMM работает на меня.
Я добавил "data/meshes" в zip перед установкой на NMM, чтобы быть уверенным.

Установите его на NMM и убедитесь, что он перезаписывает файлы. Если Ваш NMM попросит Вас перезаписать его, выберите "да всем".

28 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Somehow I get only a "broken" file if I download and not a zip

That is weird. I just downloaded it myself and it was a correctly-formed zip 7z file. I was able to use Windows Explorer 7-Zip to look inside.

(Correction - the Skyrim LE download is a 7z file not a zip file. My Skyrim SE conversion is a zip file.)

Please note that this mod consists only of a meshes directory. There is no ESP file.

26 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

That is weird. I just downloaded it myself and it was a correctly-formed zip file. I was able to use Windows Explorer to look inside.

Please note that this mod consists only of a meshes directory. There is no ESP file.

the file name confused Windows ?‍♂️

meshes or esp files have no effects on the file type/name of a zip

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

the file name confused Windows ?‍♂️

meshes or esp files have no effects on the file type of a zip

when I write "." in the filenames the 7zipper forgets his own extension. I usually add it manually after... darn :D

corrected now on both mods.

On 8/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, t.ara said:

Easy solution: zazPlexiGlass - texture!

:mrgreen:

On 8/6/2020 at 3:04 PM, Nymra said:

hehehehhehe 

might make a version of that, lol :D

This version is great, good job, thanks ?:thumbsup:.

EDIT: I don't mean a transparent version, but I mean version by Nymra, of course.

Anyway, I thought the idea with the transparent version was interesting, so I did it ?.

There are two versions and 3 versions of the texture with different transparency.  It's just a try, I didn't do it all.

Pi.png

Glass Pillory.7z

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Those Nymra's titt-o-vision pillories are an awesome improvement. They really replaced all those ugly old "too much hiding" pillories ??

Gosh you caught every SLAL pack in my LO.

hehe, glad to hear :D

The best thing these pillories just slept in ZAP Framework all these years but everybody kept using and reusing the same ugly rectangles... 
Iron Pillory is next in line and I will also add the glass textures to the download once tested. And dark wood is also something I want to try. Gives better contrast for helplessly naked white skin :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 6:00 PM, Aki K said:

Love the concept.  Was going to ask if you could make a metal one but I see you have plans for that already.  So now I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of this,

Metal Version is here. 
Untested, so I wont upload to main thread (yet). Should be bug free, but I had no time to optimize it (basically scaling and positioning can be a bit off (not much tho)). 
Textures are from base game (might search for different ones) so not even ZAP es required anymore :) 

ZAP Alternate Pillories (METAL) 1-2.7z

On 8/26/2020 at 11:35 AM, Nymra said:

Metal Version is here. 
Untested, so I wont upload to main thread (yet). Should be bug free, but I had no time to optimize it (basically scaling and positioning can be a bit off (not much tho)). 
Textures are from base game (might search for different ones) so not even ZAP es required anymore :) 

ZAP Alternate Pillories (METAL) 1-2.7z 334.67 kB · 1 download

Cool!  Maybe if I'm lucky I'll have the time to test it soon.  Life has been very busy lately.  I definitely appreciate it.

15 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Cool!  Maybe if I'm lucky I'll have the time to test it soon.  Life has been very busy lately.  I definitely appreciate it.

yeah, know what you mean :)

I have time, luckily, but testing requires so much energy, haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...