Good evening,

I'm running in a slight problem that confuses me. 

Spoiler

After the first 'no hood' supply run, the Reputation effect says that Belethor can give fair deals, but he doesn't.  Is there something I am missing (dialogue option), or does the deals get better after more Supply Runs (starts off bad)?
When I talk to him without a body slot equipped, he response by wanting to enjoy PC body in some ways before trade - but nothing triggers afterwards. 

- There is no Special Stock yet either.

Edit; been looking through SSEdit in Wartimes mod, but nothing seems to be overwritten. ?
Edit: Done further testing and it looks like something else lowered the prices over time. Active effects doesn't explain it, so there seems to be no issue. 
Just the Special Stock is something I have yet to see. 

Edited by Straze
On 9/9/2022 at 10:14 PM, Monoman1 said:

image.jpeg

GetInFaction & GetDisabled you can ignore (new version). So gave a hand job and has done 15 or more 'home chores' and within business hours. 

+ the mercy of the RNG gods. 

I'm having trouble with Brutus quest. Way too much time has passed for me not to get a forcegreet regarding horse, so I've started looking into why is it so RNG does not love me.

First thing I found was, that for me pchsFathertasksdone was stuck at 10. I've tried to set value to 15, but it resets itself back to 10 after a while. And just to clarify -  I've done way more tasks than 10.

Then I checked other variables and they all were according to requirements, but even after ~10 reloads at forcegreet, I did not get horse quest.

I've tried startquest pchshorsequest, but father just runs to me and starts following me through the house without any forcegreet.

Please advice, what might be causing this. I'm playing on SE with v10.3 (Silvan conversion).

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.055e7c2429738a69865b7f0c01a3ad1d.png

Also, I've noticed another unrelated issue. After I've ask for alchemy table it disappears after a while. It happened several times, so I've stopped wasting money on it, but I wonder is it intended to be so? A sort of a money sink, or father just being a dick after getting mad?

Edited by lt5ive
1 hour ago, vassapol said:

already pass that point and fertility said that my char is pregnant

If so - the dialogue should be initiated automatically with a forcegreet "Splendid, it seems you have become pregnant, girl".

Which fertility mod are you using?

6 hours ago, kapibar said:

If so - the dialogue should be initiated automatically with a forcegreet "Splendid, it seems you have become pregnant, girl".

Which fertility mod are you using?

i wasn't sure. but from the naming of it. look like it was some edit version of fertility mode that i random grab from this site long time ago

you think that it is the culprit?

2 hours ago, vassapol said:

i wasn't sure. but from the naming of it. look like it was some edit version of fertility mode that i random grab from this site long time ago

you think that it is the culprit?

Almost certain. I use Fertility Mode myself and it worked just fine. This event relies on an outside mod to "do the job", if Wartimes is unable to recognize pregnancy - nothing will happen. My suggestion - use proper version of the Fertility Mode.

17 hours ago, kapibar said:

Almost certain. I use Fertility Mode myself and it worked just fine. This event relies on an outside mod to "do the job", if Wartimes is unable to recognize pregnancy - nothing will happen. My suggestion - use proper version of the Fertility Mode.

which one should i use for SE skyrim? cause there is one on nexus and other on loverslap. or it doesn't matter?

Been trying to figure out with help of Papyrus and other mods MCMs, if a problem I'm having is deliberate as part of the PC progression or some other mod is at play. 

Spoilers just incase:

Spoiler

After a really long playthrough, I got to a point where the PC can only beg for Father's Sex instead of giving multiple choices. 
This seems to trigger Aggressive or Rape like sex animations, but upon ending of the sex scene, the PC loses 500(or more) gold + sometimes drugs(from Skooma Whore + SLS). 

It's done without any notification, I just noticed and experimented by checking PC gold before and after the Sex Scene with the 'Father' character. 

PapyRus does not show anything out of ordinary. iirc, I only saw SD+/SLS/Zad/Wartimes/FHU.

Does this mod cause this particular issue as part of its progression, or can I write it off and look elsewhere? 

Edited by Straze
5 hours ago, Straze said:
  Hide contents

After a really long playthrough, I got to a point where the PC can only beg for Father's Sex instead of giving multiple choices. 
This seems to trigger Aggressive or Rape like sex animations, but upon ending of the sex scene, the PC loses 500(or more) gold + sometimes drugs(from Skooma Whore + SLS). 

It's done without any notification, I just noticed and experimented by checking PC gold before and after the Sex Scene with the 'Father' character. 

PapyRus does not show anything out of ordinary. iirc, I only saw SD+/SLS/Zad/Wartimes/FHU.

I'm willing to bet you have an outside mod with theft after rape scenario. Because "rough" sex with father is a rape event. So what you're experiencing is not WT issue.

5 hours ago, Pris Manny said:

Man, is there any way to turn dad's pc, the emperor of skyrim? Like pc being tulius daughter?

The Pc being the princess of skyrim, with rebel behaviors and most humiliated punishments from her father?

Uhm... Yeah, no. Not in this shape of the mod. The basic assumption of this scenario is that you're a piss-poor daughter of farmers drained from money by an ongoing war. Hence the name - Wartimes. You get to experience first hand the toll war takes on normal people that are not supernatural heroes of the land. This is not a modular scenario.

Edited by kapibar
2 hours ago, kapibar said:

I'm willing to bet you have an outside mod with theft after rape scenario. Because "rough" sex with father is a rape event. So what you're experiencing is not WT issue.

Uhm... Yeah, no. Not in this shape of the mod. The basic assumption of this scenario is that you're a piss-poor daughter of farmers drained from money by an ongoing war. Hence the name - Wartimes. You get to experience first hand the toll war takes on normal people that are not supernatural heroes of the land. This is not a modular scenario.

Thank you!
I'll add the lost gold with commands till I figure out what mod steals my gold. First initial look through the most likely causes didn't get me anywhere so will have to go through 1 by 1.

I found a few bugs while trying Wartimes 10.3 SE (no idea if they were present in older versions I used ages ago):

• Soldiers task disappears from dialogue options after some time. To fix it I had to set "pchsTaskSoldiers" to -1 manually (it was stuck at 3).
  • Father stops giving some tasks after getting piercings in Solitude (not sure at which stage, but the very first didn't cause the bug for me). I checked task variables and realized they were set to some big values in the future instead of the current day (e.g. pchsFatherHungerLastMeal was at like 38 on day 19). I think I got piercing job after doing some tasks and they got bugged after I returned back home, but not sure.
  • The most random one is when Father stopped giving cumtainers, but continued to request filled ones and the task description kept showing like "4/2 cumtainers". For the lack of more info my only suggestion is to fix related variables in case gifted cumtainers > required.
  • Probably not a bug, but when I had set starting sex to something else than massage I expected Father to start requesting it right away. Apparently it's not the case and there is some other logic to it? Ideally I just want to start with hj/bj, because massage only makes Father even more "tense" than before :D
Edited by Vigor
22 hours ago, Vigor said:
  • Probably not a bug, but when I had set starting sex to something else than massage I expected Father to start requesting it right away. Apparently it's not the case and there is some other logic to it? Ideally I just want to start with hj/bj, because massage only makes Father even more "tense" than before :D

This mod is awesome in that you can customize which animations you want for each stage just by changing which tag to look for in the json file. Simply change the tag to look for at the massage stage to either handjob or blowjob, and that's what will get selected. And you could start with 'handjob', and after however many jobs you feel is appropriate, change the json tag to blowjob, save and reload your game, and now you'll have done a mini-advancement within the same stage.  The possibilities are pretty much unlimited. You can change it to spanking, or kissing, or footjob, or boobjob, or whatever you want, and add a different flavor to the story and characters based on the tags you choose.

You can of course also have some control of the animations by which you choose to enable when, but you'll still be limited by the boundaries of the tag its looking for.

I wish every mod on here called its tags and animations from json files like wartimes does. It offers the player so much control and variation in the experience, and I suspect would make it easer for the modder to change these without having to edit and recompile the code.

On 9/26/2022 at 11:34 PM, Straze said:

Did you figure it out? 
Just reached the same part and after the animation ends I get bad reputation debuff within Whiterun.
Not sure if reputation can be saved in any way.

After months of trying I found I had mess up so many settings.?

First about Belethor's dog, It just simply require SLSO to be recognized PC has orgasm.

And about SLSO's never orgasm problem, make sure:

1. SLS's cum revocer time isn't too long, father just can't have enough cum if he demand 2 time per day but need a whole day to recover a single shot.

2. Ensure correct animation was used. SLSO use animation tags to determine actor can or cannot orgasm. A simple blowjob won't let female orgasm. Also spanking just block both actors orgasm. Use Belethor's dog as example, I need to manualy cycle animations from autoselected handjob/blowjob to pussy/ass one inorder to get orgasm from the dog. I beleive some animation just set the tags incorrectly so it won't work well with SLSO.

Excellent mod! 

I have a question, but I don't want to read previous comments to avoid finding spoilers.

Spoiler

Near the beginning of the story, when I come back from talking to Belethor a second time, Father enslaves me. On the second day he asks me for things of value or money (I think), but the chat option does not appear to give him what he asks for.

Thanks to that, for being a "bad slave", he sells me to the slave market where he buys me another master. That master dies and I'm free, then I come home.

I still have the mission "father enslaved me" but I don't know what else I should do.

Is this some kind of ending or am I stuck? Thanks. ?