13 minutes ago, Newka said:

Hi, is Simple Slavery connected to Defeat Baka Edition ? In game there is no check in the MCM, is it not suported or there is another issue ?

I thought so but if you don’t see it, that’s a question for Baka Defeat 

27 minutes ago, ballsofffire0 said:

Just curious will there be any plans to convert this over to use Toys and Love instead of sexlab and zaz?

it doesn't use Sexlab as it is. I don't know what Toys and Love is but I'd guess not? Up to Hex.

9 hours ago, Uncontrollableabyss said:

Any possibility of updates for zaz 9 as far as this mod?

I think ZAP 9 will work.  Are you having a problem with it?  Simple Slavery uses poses and a few devices from ZAP, which have not been removed (as far as I know, they haven't even been changed), so nothing here should have to change.

A player did report a problem with ZAP 9 earlier this month, but that player was also having the script integrity error from a bad installation.  My guess is, in the process of installing an earlier of ZAP (and perhaps reinstalling Simple Slavery), the installation problem got fixed, so ZAP 9 wasn't actually at fault.  However, as CaptainJ03 said, the author of ZAP 9 has noted some problems (and seems to be working on fixes), so unless you really want a ZAP 9 feature, you might be better to stay on an earlier version until ZAP 9 gets some updates, since it can potentially adversely affect other mods.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think ZAP 9 will work.  Are you having a problem with it?  Simple Slavery uses poses and a few devices from ZAP, which have not been removed (as far as I know, they haven't even been changed), so nothing here should have to change.

A player did report a problem with ZAP 9 earlier this month, but that player was also having the script integrity error from a bad installation.  My guess is, in the process of installing an earlier of ZAP (and perhaps reinstalling Simple Slavery), the installation problem got fixed, so ZAP 9 wasn't actually at fault.  However, as CaptainJ03 said, the author of ZAP 9 has noted some problems (and seems to be working on fixes), so unless you really want a ZAP 9 feature, you might be better to stay on an earlier version until ZAP 9 gets some updates, since it can potentially adversely affect other mods.

Oh No! Sorry about that. ? I recently got around to seeing zazworld, part of zap 9, and was astonished at the amount of furniture and items added, and was simply curious about updates. Your mod both on LE and SE have worked great for me. If anything I did have issues specifically with zap9, but I can ask over there instead.

27 minutes ago, Uncontrollableabyss said:

I recently got around to seeing zazworld, part of zap 9, and was astonished at the amount of furniture and items added, and was simply curious about updates.

Ah, I misunderstood.  I'm not really planning to use new things from ZAP 9 because it's such a large download; I wouldn't want to require players to have it.  Simple Slavery is really just a stage for a slave auction, so it doesn't need a lot of furniture or items.

10 hours ago, Uncontrollableabyss said:

Oh No! Sorry about that. ? I recently got around to seeing zazworld, part of zap 9, and was astonished at the amount of furniture and items added, and was simply curious about updates. Your mod both on LE and SE have worked great for me. If anything I did have issues specifically with zap9, but I can ask over there instead.

The problem is that there are no mods incorporating all that pretty stuff to make it usable and the fact Tara hijacked the mod for years making modders have to come out with their own stuff further making modders not wanting to incorporate it. Plus its LE only and most mods being developed are SE and above.

3 hours ago, jbezorg said:

So what would it take to get the shipwrecked alternated start for The Island (nexus) as an option?

Since Simple Slavery doesn't link to another mod without the mod author's approval, permission would be needed for The Island to be associated with a slavery mod hosted on LoversLab that auctions off naked slaves.  Attitudes on Nexus toward LoversLab seem to have improved somewhat, but that kind of association could be a problem.  The Island would probably also have to implement at least a minimal kickoff quest, since the alternate start beginning might not work well for a game in progress.

On 1/14/2023 at 11:34 AM, HexBolt8 said:

That's not right.  You should have seen 2 cells and 3 quests.

Check for loose files that might be overriding the latest Simple Slavery.  Script files from the mod all start with "SSLV".  Unless you have Open Cities and need the door patch, be absolutely sure that you have not patched Simple Slavery in any way.

Do you still only get one result when you run "help sslv 4"?  If you run "coc sslvmarket", does it take you to the auction hall?

still only one result, coc sslvmarket doestn teleport me, there's no mcm or door. The mod is installed at the bottom of my load order so nothing is overwriting. 

23 minutes ago, Paragon_luvz said:

I've been using the one labeled SE and im on SE, should i maybe try the LE one?

Don't do that.  The BSA format is incompatible, and the SE conversion was done by someone who has a good understanding of the process.

27 minutes ago, Paragon_luvz said:

coc sslvmarket doestn teleport me, there's no mcm or door. The mod is installed at the bottom of my load order so nothing is overwriting. 

Do you have Zaz Animation Pack (ZaZAnimationPack.esm) installed?  Is it working?  It's required.

Yes, i have zaz installed, its working. when i use the plus version its kinda okay. the door is there and so is the auction house. But everyone has brown face and the auction never starts. when i use the plus plus, theres just nothing. No door, no mcm, nada. again, theres no conflicts or overwrites

33 minutes ago, Paragon_luvz said:

No door, no mcm, nada. again, theres no conflicts or overwrites

I'm out of ideas.  Everything indicates that the mod is not installed.  Have you tried a new game?  When you enter the world, test out "coc sslvmarket".

Edited by HexBolt8
1 hour ago, Paragon_luvz said:

what about the regular + version, what would be causing the brown faces and the auction not starting?

Face problem:  Missing SimpleSlavery.bsa.  Auction problem:  SS+ had a bug resulting in a 1-in-11 chance of no auction.

1 hour ago, Paragon_luvz said:

Im wondering if i should try installing the files DIRECTLY instead of through the mod organizer

Certainly worth trying, especially since your symptoms were mod not present rather than mod not working.  Be sure to remove all traces of the older SS+ if/when you try that, since mixing version is bad.  You might also generate a papyrus log (if you haven't already) and look for startup errors with "SSLV" or "Simple Slavery" in the message.

Edited by HexBolt8