12 minutes ago, mamouse2 said:

I selected "Remove inventory when enslaved" in MCM.

But my gold is not removed.

That feature should remove all your gold.  It just uses the game's own RemoveAllItems function.  Possibly you have something installed that changes how your gold is handled. 

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That feature should remove all your gold.  It just uses the game's own RemoveAllItems function.  Possibly you have something installed that changes how your gold is handled. 

After some testing I can't seem to find what mod changes the way gold is handled.

But I accidentally discovered that the number of gold I have affects whether the gold coins are removed when I am enslaved.

I tested many times, when I have more than 35000 gold, it will not be removed when enslaved.

And when I have 30001 gold, it can be removed.
This is not the most correct amount, I'm still testing.

( I'm sorry for my bad english )

20 minutes ago, mamouse2 said:

I tested many times, when I have more than 35000 gold, it will not be removed when enslaved.

And when I have 30001 gold, it can be removed.

You might be hitting a 32-bit limitation at 32,768, but I wasn't able to duplicate it just using RemoveAllItems in the console even on LE.  Anyway, it's not really something that the mod can handle, but thank you very much for reporting your findings.  That might help someone else someday.

6 hours ago, SimplyCicero said:

for one sometimes extracting helps, and two ive done that and nothing shows up 

This mod installs the same way as any other Skyrim mod.  Be sure that you downloaded the right file for your game (LE or SE) and install it as you normally would.  Verify that you've installed the prerequisites.  If you're struggling with the process of getting mods installed, the Skyrim Technical Support forum can help.

Edited by HexBolt8

Hello, So I have downloaded the mod and tried both the SE and LE versions and it shows up in my MCM but when I click on in to edit anything the first thing that pops up is it stating that the script integrity failed and that it will not work. does anyone know how to fix this? I have tried deleting the mod and redownloading it but that still doesn't seem to fix it.

30 minutes ago, JJ071492 said:

I have downloaded the mod and tried both the SE and LE versions and it shows up in my MCM but when I click on in to edit anything the first thing that pops up is it stating that the script integrity failed and that it will not work.

Hello, and welcome to LoversLab!  This warning occurs when you have overridden one of this mod's scripts.  Check carefully that you do not have any old loose script files in an override folder and be sure that you have not patched this mod in any way.  Patching this mod will break it (the one exception is the door patch if you happen to be using Open Cities).

30 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Hello, and welcome to LoversLab!  This warning occurs when you have overridden one of this mod's scripts.  Check carefully that you do not have any old loose script files in an override folder and be sure that you have not patched this mod in any way.  Patching this mod will break it (the one exception is the door patch if you happen to be using Open Cities).

Thank you I believe that worked but now none of the scenes are working at least with dark desires club mod could be an issue with it though.

• 2 weeks later...

How about adding a dialogue option which PC would voluntary (and fully aware of whats going on) offer herself/himself for gold. Preferably with some spare time to hide it somewhere before being sold (and potentially lose all that money) or just with just transfering all the money into the chest with slaves belongings so PC will be able to recover it after regaining freedom. That might add another layer of immersion for players who want to turn Skyrim into something much more misearable with scarcer resourcerces. 

2 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

How about adding a dialogue option which PC would voluntary (and fully aware of whats going on) offer herself/himself for gold. Preferably with some spare time to hide it somewhere before being sold (and potentially lose all that money) or just with just transfering all the money into the chest with slaves belongings so PC will be able to recover it after regaining freedom. That might add another layer of immersion for players who want to turn Skyrim into something much more misearable with scarcer resourcerces. 

There already is an option to offer yourself. Not for money, though.

I don’t quite follow your logic - who would subject themselves to a lifetime of slavery for money they would never be able to gain? Obviously, in game, you will eventually escape, but it doesn’t make much sense looking at it from a logical “if this was real” perspective. 

I also don’t see how this would make the world more miserable. If anything, going into slavery knowing there is a reward would be slightly more positive than negative. 

I suppose this could work if it was looked at as indentured servitude instead of straight slavery. “I have a debt to pay but I don’t have the means to pay it so my body and labor are the only way out.” But then the money would go to your debtors, not you. You could role play this using submissive Lola. 

9 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

How about adding a dialogue option which PC would voluntary (and fully aware of whats going on) offer herself/himself for gold.

Adding to jfraser's comments, SLUTS offers indentured servitude, which is basically what you're asking for.  The gold is held for you until the end, so you're trading temporary slave status for pay.  Although that mod is a Simple Slavery outcome, for your purposes of needing gold when it's hard to come by, volunteering to a carriage driver seems appropriate.  Just an idea.

Hello Hex!

Im currently having a little problem. Whenever I start SS++ im brought up to the podium, the prompt shows up (fondles butt or whatever) then nothing happens. The auctioneer npc doesnt say anything and no actions happen and nothing sends me anywhere. I dont know if its related to another issue I've been having where I can only progress clothing removal and positioning by pausing the game or pressing tab. Im not sure where its coming from and I installed these mods very carefully. I could use some advice. Also, yes I do have punishment/slavery mods installed. But before I even get to that point, the rest of the mod doesn't continue to work.

Load Order

https://pastebin.com/W49QzuXX

22 minutes ago, Heppai said:

Hello Hex!

Im currently having a little problem. Whenever I start SS++ im brought up to the podium, the prompt shows up (fondles butt or whatever) then nothing happens. The auctioneer npc doesnt say anything and no actions happen and nothing sends me anywhere. I dont know if its related to another issue I've been having where I can only progress clothing removal and positioning by pausing the game or pressing tab. Im not sure where its coming from and I installed these mods very carefully. I could use some advice. Also, yes I do have punishment/slavery mods installed. But before I even get to that point, the rest of the mod doesn't continue to work.

Load Order

https://pastebin.com/W49QzuXX

Your Fuz do rah silent voice is missing or the wrong version. Triple check it. :)

Edited by jfraser
22 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Your Fuz do rah silent voice is missing or the wrong version. Triple check it. :)

you know what? this makes sense. A lot of my other mods have been acting weird too and none of the aggressors or npcs would speak. Thank you. Ill fix and update you all.

Edited by Heppai

@Executaball's additional voice patch .esp is overwriting some Packages in the current version of SSPP:
(That is the additional overwrite .esp, which exists in order to assign voice types (e.g. FemaleNordSultry) to NPCs which do not have a voice type assigned to them.)

image.png.579bf484adde4637fe7d5f292f077af7.png

It may be a good idea to copy over the voicetypes from SimpleSlavery_VoicePatch.esp into SimpleSlavery.esp, removing the entire requirement for SimpleSlavery_VoicePatch.esp.
And also removing the need to regenerate this additional .esp for any changes that happen within SSPP.

Also a mention of this incompatibility on the front page might be good.