Furniture Sex Framework

Great mod! to be honest, but there is 2 things i would like to say:

1. Bug: Npcs can use the same furniture you are  using for sex

example, with immersive citizens; go to the bannered mare at night, you will finded it too crowded, trigger a furniture sex and then after some time, a guard come and sit on the chair you are using for sex XD. I also use Distinct Interiors and they are working fine together.

2. New Feature: would like to see a menu pop up to use nearby furniture like that one in sex lab (use nearby bed - Yes or No-), so maybe something like that.

Thanks in advance for your great work, awseome mod :)

13 hours ago, plaguesoul84 said:

where do i find the invisfurn packs i downladed the ones of the page but nothing is working and cant click on the options in mcm and the ablitys dont work

here whats i installed might have doneseomthign wrong

From your screenshots you probably installed something wrong. You have the outdated billyy pack installed along with the newer version and the patches say .json instead of .zip

7 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Great mod! to be honest, but there is 2 things i would like to say:

1. Bug: Npcs can use the same furniture you are  using for sex

example, with immersive citizens; go to the bannered mare at night, you will finded it too crowded, trigger a furniture sex and then after some time, a guard come and sit on the chair you are using for sex XD. I also use Distinct Interiors and they are working fine together.

2. New Feature: would like to see a menu pop up to use nearby furniture like that one in sex lab (use nearby bed - Yes or No-), so maybe something like that.

Thanks in advance for your great work, awseome mod :)

#1 is nearly impossible to prevent unfortunately. The actors having sex aren't really "using" the furniture, just playing an animation next to it. There's no easy way for a mod to prevent npcs from walking over to furniture and sitting on it.

#2 might be possible but only on SE because it would require Sexlab SE's threadhook feature.

1 hour ago, shyguy570 said:

From your screenshots you probably installed something wrong. You have the outdated billyy pack installed along with the newer version and the patches say .json instead of .zip

could i get a screenshot of what should be installed i uinstalled the old files when i go to the menu cant click on any of the options am i missing soemthing?

So I got the mod working perfectly fine, downloaded all the patches/updates did the registering etc. and it works perfectly except for the fact the marker spell never marks doublebeds. Everything else gets marked fine even single beds but not doublebeds. Anyone think they know why?

22 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

#1 is nearly impossible to prevent unfortunately. The actors having sex aren't really "using" the furniture, just playing an animation next to it. There's no easy way for a mod to prevent npcs from walking over to furniture and sitting on it.

Just destroy the furniture and fixed it once finished the Animation. That's what I do.

.SetDestroyed(True)

New update for SE version:

• Added an option to be asked if you want to use nearby furniture when a sex scene starts
  • Npcs will no longer use furniture while a sex scene is playing on them

SLAL patches:

• Updated Billyy SLAL patch for the new table animation added in Billyy Animations 3.51
5 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Question on the Anub patch, sorry if it has been mentioned. The file structure is meshes/AnimObjects/Anub in Anubs mod. But in yours, it is meshes/Anub. Is this intentional on your part?

Sounds like a mistake. I'll check it out and fix it.

3 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

New update for SE version:

• Added an option to be asked if you want to use nearby furniture when a sex scene starts
  • Npcs will no longer use furniture while a sex scene is playing on them

SLAL patches:

• Updated Billyy SLAL patch for the new table animation added in Billyy Animations 3.51

Great Update, Thanks :)

14 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

Just a question: is it safe to update mid game? Is it necessary a particular procedure (as in cleaning the savegame)?

it is safer than safe to update midgame , just reset SL anim Registry and update Furniture in this mods MCM.

no cleaning required 

54 minutes ago, Selena Glazer said:

Great Update, Thanks :)

indeed  it is :D

I  only have some issues with  some thrones , even when being literally on it and chose YES when promted for furniture use actors go to a table or wall far away from the throne , dragonsreach and windhelm palace, also beds tend to be ignored quite often if I stand on the opposite side of beds marker despite that marker being the closest one to any actor and actors go to chair or wall instead.

anybody else experiencing this ?

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

indeed  it is :D

I  only have some issues with  some thrones , even when being literally on it and chose YES when promted for furniture use actors go to a table or wall far away from the throne , dragonsreach and windhelm palace, also beds tend to be ignored quite often if I stand on the opposite side of beds marker despite that marker being the closest one to any actor and actors go to chair or wall instead.

anybody else experiencing this ?

The override isn't supposed to always choose the nearest furniture. It will choose some furniture within the radius you set in the MCM.

If you increased the search radius in the MCM, lower it back to 500 or lower to make it more likely to choose the nearest one.

6 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

The override isn't supposed to always choose the nearest furniture. It will choose some furniture within the radius you set in the MCM.

If you increased the search radius in the MCM, lower it back to 500 or lower to make it more likely to choose the nearest one.

I have radius on 500 , will try lowering radius and see  how it goes.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:01 PM, osmelmc said:

Just destroy the furniture and fixed it once finished the Animation. That's what I do.

.SetDestroyed(True)

Would this be something Ashal can do within sexlab itself to avoid this VERY common issue on beds in busy places?

• 2 weeks later...