Furniture Sex Framework

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

After updating SL Utility+ to latest version 20201231, Furniture Framework stopped working, spells work 50% of time and most times alignment is completely off(middle of chair, above the bed, inside the wall, middle of table..), override doesnt work anymore, prompt to use furniture does not appear everywhere it appeared before... Even on a new game. And the furniture option/prompt from SLU+ doesnt work/appear anyway.

Could you take a look please if there is something to make it work again?

SLU+ modifies a lot of the core sexlab scripts that this mod uses. Based on what you describe, the newest version of slu+ probably breaks the sexlab threadhook feature that this mod uses.

There's nothing I can do on my end to fix this, because it's SLU+ that is modifying the sexlab scripts.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:09 PM, iamrevived said:

Need help! 

I downloaded this mod and all other mods required like sexlab framework and sex animation loader. When i go to the MCM settings for this furniture mod, i can't select any of the furnitures! What else do i need to download? 

I am having this same issue. I've installed the latest in the proper order, registered anims and furniture but I cannot select furniture in the menu. Anyone have any ideas?

1 hour ago, Roman1 said:

I am having this same issue. I've installed the latest in the proper order, registered anims and furniture but I cannot select furniture in the menu. Anyone have any ideas?

I believe you dont select them manually. Instead use "update furniture list" option.

49 minutes ago, nilead said:

I believe you dont select them manually. Instead use "update furniture list" option.

Thanks for the reply. I used the update furniture in the menu but nothing is checked. Also, when I use the spell, it says no targets found. Could it be a load order thing?

43 minutes ago, Roman1 said:

Thanks for the reply. I used the update furniture in the menu but nothing is checked. Also, when I use the spell, it says no targets found. Could it be a load order thing?

Unlikely, this mod is fairly unique in its functionality. Only conflict i know of is SLutil+, and that conflict looks differently. Assuming your SL functions properly, make sure you followed installation instructions correctly, you only have provided SLinvisfurniture animation toggled on in SLAL, not the originals from their respective pack. Beyond that - i cant really advice anything.

15 hours ago, nilead said:

Unlikely, this mod is fairly unique in its functionality. Only conflict i know of is SLutil+, and that conflict looks differently. Assuming your SL functions properly, make sure you followed installation instructions correctly, you only have provided SLinvisfurniture animation toggled on in SLAL, not the originals from their respective pack. Beyond that - i cant really advice anything.

Nilead, thanks a ton! The problem was that I'm a doofus. lol I failed to install one of the requirements (JContainer) for SLAL and it was not working as it should. 

16 hours ago, Roman1 said:

You have to load up correct animations first with SL ANIM LOADER , install json files that are here in this mods download section and you need original animation packs too installed, with SL ANIM LOADER import/add to SL , the ones that have INVIS in their name and then finally click update furniture types in this mods MCM.

4 hours ago, alain31 said:

Hi,
Are you going to update your mod to be compatible with sexlab utility plus someday or it is impossible to do?

I prefer your mod for furnitures than sexlab utility plus furnitures addon.

Thanks for your great mod.

I can't make it compatible. Olsemc will have to fix compatibility in the next version.

I have some potentially bad news for the future of this mod.

Ashal is planning to remove a feature from the next version of sexlab that this mod depends on. The override system needs this feature to work properly, so this mod won't work when the next sexlab releases.

7 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

Ashal is planning to remove a feature from the next version of sexlab that this mod depends on. The override system needs this feature to work properly, so this mod won't work when the next sexlab releases.

That would be a total bummer - at least 50% of the action is directed through this mod

14 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

Will Ashal include features from this mod in the next version? So you can have both the normal Sexlab animations on beds and the specific invisfurniture of this mod.

2 hours ago, silvercrown5150 said:

When it comes to using the CK I'm a novice. How would I make a patch for unique furniture? Like the chairs and beds in Clockwork castle for instance?

You need to make a plugin that adds the furniture forms to the appropriate formlists in the furnituremarkersex plugin.

I have a wierd problem that I can't pinpoint. All Leito invisfurn anims result in both actors t-posing. All other FurnAnims work ok. Every Anim is converted to SE so it's not a FNIS problem. I get no errors whatsoever in FNIS with SSE compability check.

I'll try reinstalling Leito anims. I checked the json of InvisFurnLeito and it is correct. Anyone had anything similar?

16 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

You need to make a plugin that adds the furniture forms to the appropriate formlists in the furnituremarkersex plugin.

Well... Sure, but how would I go about doing that? It's easy enough to find the formlists and the ids of Clockwork's furniture, but I'm kind of lost as for what I'm supposed to do afterwards. Is there a guide you can refer me to?