Furniture Sex Framework

On 11/7/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ahnassi said:

Will you make it so that normal animations also can be played on beds? Right now you can't have normal animations play on beds (only on bedrolls) with the mod active.

Yes actually you can have both prompts (the one from the mod and the one from sexlab "use nearby bed" a few seconds after), but the sexlab popup is modified so it only uses furniture animations (which is redundant with the mod's features). It would be better to leave the sexlab menu as it was so we can choose how to use the bed.

Hello. I am trying to use snazzy beds alongside this mod, I managed to make it so this mod detects the beds from snazzy by adding the beds into the formID lists but the actors doesn't stand at the marker for the double bed included in this mod. What needs to be done to allow snazzy beds to be compatible with this?

Edit: Figured it out, there was another formlist for beds' alignment.

It doesn't appear, at least in my game, that animations that kick off using the furniture override actually "count" as sexlabs sex... I note that in the instances where a new animation kicks off that is furniture related, the sexlab journal doesn't update and any attempts at pregnancy don't count either.  Is this a problem that can be corrected in some future update, or perhaps am I missing something obvious in the set up of the mcm which would allow registration of sex acts using this mod in sexlab and other mods that utilize it?

On 10/29/2020 at 11:23 PM, excidium93 said:

It seems like this mod is incompatible with Sexlab Privacy.

A real shame, it is. Can't use it together. Really miss that features though.

Would be nice if the author are able to integrate the "privacy" features into this mod.

Doesn't work for me, in that the scene starts, they are placed on the chair, table, etc, but then they just stand there, merged together while the sound plays.  Other sex animations play fine, but when they try to use the furniture, nadda.  I have the requisite files downloaded and installed with MO, i can see them in the folders.

4 hours ago, astor said:

Doesn't work for me, in that the scene starts, they are placed on the chair, table, etc, but then they just stand there, merged together while the sound plays.  Other sex animations play fine, but when they try to use the furniture, nadda.  I have the requisite files downloaded and installed with MO, i can see them in the folders.

This mod does not include the animation files. You need to install the animations from the original slal packs or they won't play.

On 11/20/2020 at 2:42 PM, muka16 said:

A real shame, it is. Can't use it together. Really miss that features though.

Would be nice if the author are able to integrate the "privacy" features into this mod.

Came into the thread cause I had the same suspicion. Seems since privacy fires that prescene prompt it breaks this mod.

Would love a way to immersively use furniture without people going at it in the middle of a tavern

Any reason I cannot make the mod accept a range less than 500. I find it is far too great. If I change the slider, it allows me to click accept, but on return to the main screen 500 is still there. Leaving and returning, still 500. (would be good if it stayed on the same floor too, but I understand that if it is all one cell, it's going to search through the floor as well.)

Also - the "Prefer Near" option is contradictory. The Option reads "Override Prefer Near" which would insinuate that to select it means you will STOP it selecting near spots preferentially, but the explanatory note at the bottom says "Prefer Furniture that is close to the actor" The issue lies with the fact that the word override possibly refers to two things - a) override normal sex scenes (ie you prefer nearby spots) or b) that it will override the preference for nearby spots.

I read it as a) but if it is b) than it is the opposite of what I am after.

A great example of the problem is the Bee & Barb inn. There are heaps of markers available but for some reason the app continually selects the beds on the floor above - after I have been offered "Use nearby beds" and clicked no. Unfortunately you cannot manually deselect beds as a furniture type in the MCM either.

10 hours ago, Caithness said:

Any reason I cannot make the mod accept a range less than 500. I find it is far too great. If I change the slider, it allows me to click accept, but on return to the main screen 500 is still there. Leaving and returning, still 500. (would be good if it stayed on the same floor too, but I understand that if it is all one cell, it's going to search through the floor as well.)

Also - the "Prefer Near" option is contradictory. The Option reads "Override Prefer Near" which would insinuate that to select it means you will STOP it selecting near spots preferentially, but the explanatory note at the bottom says "Prefer Furniture that is close to the actor" The issue lies with the fact that the word override possibly refers to two things - a) override normal sex scenes (ie you prefer nearby spots) or b) that it will override the preference for nearby spots.

I read it as a) but if it is b) than it is the opposite of what I am after.

A great example of the problem is the Bee & Barb inn. There are heaps of markers available but for some reason the app continually selects the beds on the floor above - after I have been offered "Use nearby beds" and clicked no. Unfortunately you cannot manually deselect beds as a furniture type in the MCM either.

Fixed in new update.

• Fixed override search radius not being changeable in both SE and LE version
  • Added option to SE version to only search for furniture within a certain height range
6 hours ago, Caithness said:

Sliders now save thankyou - but one question - do you know how far a "unit" is given the default of 500 - is it eg 10 units to a foot (would make 500 50'), a metre (50m seems too far) or some other weird distance.

Click an actor in the console and type "getDistance player" and it will tell you the distance to the player in game units

Loving this great mod! I found out that every time I use some sort of furniture, I get stuck in 3rd person. An easy fix is to just spawn a smithing forge and use it. After that I can get to first person again. This only happens when I use furniture, and almost always. Are there any known conflicts that could potentially cause this?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this mod to overwrite regular sex scenes without using the spell. I've tried disabling the "ask for bed" and "go somewhere private" options in Sexlab but my character will just trigger the scenes at where they are standing and there's no popup options asking to use furnature. The spells work fine on the other hand so I think I installed the mod correctly.

EDIT: Sorry that's my bad, I installed the latest version for SE by accident. The LE one is working perfectly now.

On 12/19/2020 at 1:47 AM, Loller99 said:

ANyone converted milky's animations? I can't manage to...

Yes - and can't remember an issue doing so - perhaps I opened the pack in CK to update it to form 44 but that is so easy to do I forget even doing it with mods. Definitely had no issue installing it with MO2

One of the best mods I have (running 540 plugins) - but I would like to know how to add the "hand placed" markers - is it within the capabilities of someone who dabbles or does it need a bit more expertise/knowledge? - I have a few fantastic player homes and not even the beds are found by normal SL animations, let alone any furniture for FS.

Loving the mod so far, with no real issues I have noticed.

Aggressive scenes won't be overridden yet because nobody has made aggressive furniture animations.

Would it be possible to add an option to the MCM that allowed these furniture animations to be "tagged" as aggressive animations? Even if many of the furniture animations are not originally designed to be aggressive, many of them are ambiguous and could easily be roleplayed as aggressive.

On that note, would I just have to manually tag the furniture animations as aggressive for them to be used? I remember there was a mod back when I played LE that allowed the user to re-tag animations. If that's all I would need to do, I could look into that.

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

Loving the mod so far, with no real issues I have noticed.

Would it be possible to add an option to the MCM that allowed these furniture animations to be "tagged" as aggressive animations? Even if many of the furniture animations are not originally designed to be aggressive, many of them are ambiguous and could easily be roleplayed as aggressive.

On that note, would I just have to manually tag the furniture animations as aggressive for them to be used? I remember there was a mod back when I played LE that allowed the user to re-tag animations. If that's all I would need to do, I could look into that.

I think the animations will work if the aggressive tag is added.

• 2 weeks later...

After updating SL Utility+ to latest version 20201231, Furniture Framework stopped working, spells work 50% of time and most times alignment is completely off(middle of chair, above the bed, inside the wall, middle of table..), override doesnt work anymore, prompt to use furniture does not appear everywhere it appeared before... Even on a new game. And the furniture option/prompt from SLU+ doesnt work/appear anyway.

Could you take a look please if there is something to make it work again?