Furniture Sex Framework

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Conflicted777 said:

how do I get the option to use nearby furniture prompt to show up? I only get the bed prompt and if I turn that off the animation just starts. I turned the option on in mcm but I don't see the prompt pop up

you need to have animations of the furniture you want to use on, for example if you have animations for bed and not for a chair, when you click update animations in the MCM of this mod, you will find Bed is ticked whereas chair is not, so just make sure you have installed all Furn animations on this mod page and their equivalent animaiton pack, then register them with SLAL then go to this mod's MCM and update furniture.

On 9/27/2020 at 12:21 AM, Selena Glazer said:

you need to have animations of the furniture you want to use on, for example if you have animations for bed and not for a chair, when you click update animations in the MCM of this mod, you will find Bed is ticked whereas chair is not, so just make sure you have installed all Furn animations on this mod page and their equivalent animaiton pack, then register them with SLAL then go to this mod's MCM and update furniture.

I already have everything except for Milky and every piece of furniture is checked in mcm but I cant get the option to use them without using the test spell. I tried the always and never use bed options in SL Framework but I either get the option to go somewhere private which only uses the bed or switch it to never use bed and then the animation just starts without asking me if I wanna use nearby furniture.

Excellent work : ) I've always wanted a mod like that but didn't know it was already existing. I was expecting a buggy alpha but it works perfectly for now (except that the animations trigger twice but that's not a big problem), now furniture animation will finally stop breaking the immersion like they did before.

I have huge doubt .. 

In Nexus manager after installing the Furniture animations individual file for Billy for example, it comes the rules that conflict screen , my doubt its exactly there cause it gives you two options rather lode before or after the original Billy Slal pack , the way I see if should load after to overwrite the invisible slal billy pack animations however nexus suggests Before that is confusing since its supposed to take the place of the billys invisible and furniture pack..

If anyone can clarify this for me would be great !

Thanks

5 hours ago, Bullfye said:

I have huge doubt .. 

In Nexus manager after installing the Furniture animations individual file for Billy for example, it comes the rules that conflict screen , my doubt its exactly there cause it gives you two options rather lode before or after the original Billy Slal pack , the way I see if should load after to overwrite the invisible slal billy pack animations however nexus suggests Before that is confusing since its supposed to take the place of the billys invisible and furniture pack..

If anyone can clarify this for me would be great !

Thanks

You have to load the files from this mod after the original animation mods.

On 9/28/2020 at 3:33 PM, Conflicted777 said:

I already have everything except for Milky and every piece of furniture is checked in mcm but I cant get the option to use them without using the test spell. I tried the always and never use bed options in SL Framework but I either get the option to go somewhere private which only uses the bed or switch it to never use bed and then the animation just starts without asking me if I wanna use nearby furniture.

I encounter exactly the same problem... Does anyone has any idea how to fix?

i installed lots of animations at once. this mod find the right animations... the characters are going to the furniture and start, however they morph into each other (like they do in normal animations before they actually start), only in the furniture animations they stay morphed, i can even switch animations and progress them but they just do everything in that morph state. is this an loading order bug or do i need to unregister some animations ?

On 10/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, 0wnyx said:

i installed lots of animations at once. this mod find the right animations... the characters are going to the furniture and start, however they morph into each other (like they do in normal animations before they actually start), only in the furniture animations they stay morphed, i can even switch animations and progress them but they just do everything in that morph state. is this an loading order bug or do i need to unregister some animations ?

If the characters aren't animating it means you didn't install the original required animation packs.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:42 AM, shyguy570 said:

If the characters aren't animating it means you didn't install the original required animation packs.

yes that should be the problem then... i didnt update any of my animations. i thought everything will be fine without updating it.

i know its not ur problem but can u give me a quick guide on how to update animations via mo2?

recently i tried to update more nasty critters pack, first i unchecked the old version in mo2. then i simply installed the new file and updated it in sl loader... it told me 70 new animations loaded... however i know that i had giant cowgirl animation which did not show in my recent playthrough as i try to select it with "0" in sexlab.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 12:56 PM, Nothraven said:

Anyone managed to get this work on SkyrimVR? I get instant CTD when trying to trigger furniture anim.

Unfortunately, same result here. Would be interested to know if anyone got this to work. Kind of weird to get CTD without even having an SKSE plugin. Maybe a bad call in to a native SL function is somehow happening?

On 7/14/2020 at 12:56 PM, Nothraven said:

Anyone managed to get this work on SkyrimVR? I get instant CTD when trying to trigger furniture anim.

So, I figured out (at least part of) what's going on here. The MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs() function from PapyrusUtils apparently doesn't work in SkyrimVR (which is to say, it crashes to the desktop...)

This is being called from FurnitureMarkerSexAPI.IsMarkerOccupied().

Since this is really just a check to make sure the furniture isn't already occupied in the test script, you can comment out the call to furnAPI.IsMarkerOccupied() in FurnitureDemoEffScript.OnEffectStart(). After commenting this out and recompiling, the demo scripts work as expected in SkyrimVR.

I'm not sure what the problem with ScanCellNPCs() is. I haven't downloaded the source for PapyrusUtils' DLL, so I haven't tried to debug that to see why it's crashing. But it seems that Furniture Sex Framework can be made to work in SkyrimVR by either not calling FurnitureSexMarkerAPI.IsMarkerOccupied() or else modifying the latter to not call MiscUtils.ScanCellNPCs(). Making FurnitureSexMarkerAPI.IsMarkerOccupied() just return false for a VR build of Furniture Sex Framework would allow things that call it (whether from the demo script or other mods) to continue to build and work in SkyrimVR, just with the caveat that the occupied check wouldn't work (it would just always return that it's unoccupied.)

On 11/1/2020 at 2:54 AM, robinaholic said:

Hi Shyguy, Billy has just updated his invisible animations (again).. can you please update it again?

Thanks alot shyguy 

The new animation that was added was a table animation, which doesn't require any extra tags to play well with this mod. If you register that specific animation in SLAL, it will work.