12 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Any plans to have to include spouses?

If theres a soonTM beyond soonTM I would put it there - If we go by "what I want this mod to be in 1 or 2 years", yes.

I want to have some Events that are conditioned by all the weird little things that you encounter or can do in Skyrim, going as far as hooking into Vanilla dialogue or radiant quests or having new Events unlocked based on how far you are in the story or what sort of character build youre running. 

too submissive, then they may dominate you similar to XDFF followers like Leon and Leah, or pet project.

Im not interested in making any forced content especially not if its of gameplay defining nature

Lv5 Events may include things like

Hey, since you like being humiliated so much, why dont make it a permanent and official, public thing! Let everyone know and Ill be your adorable slaver!

This isnt a everyday slavery and its purely meant as a game. Granted a somewhat extreme game but still a game and I will leave backdoors to get out from there. Those "youre a worthless piece of meat and if you dont do as I say Im going to lock you up and throw you all alone in a falmer pit" things probably wont make it into the mod either (maybe the falmer pit, maybe).

Hey I really love the milk you produce would you mind if we like.. take that to the next level? (MME)

Essentialy using one as a livestock for milk. This could go very far and to pretty extreme levels but youre not being dumped here either nor would you ever being sold off to a farmer or so (well maybe but not permanently)

The follower will still think of you as an mostly even friend that just plays some weird pervy games and I expect you to treat them equally if I should introduce the same thing the other way around. Those Events might also ignore the SDP Settings and be solely based off your previous actions. Being dominant in this mod no longer means that youre dominant but simply that youre on top and there are no rules stating that a king cant also be a masochist

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

If theres a soonTM beyond soonTM I would put it there - If we go by "what I want this mod to be in 1 or 2 years", yes.

I want to have some Events that are conditioned by all the weird little things that you encounter or can do in Skyrim, going as far as hooking into Vanilla dialogue or radiant quests or having new Events unlocked based on how far you are in the story or what sort of character build youre running. 

Im not interested in making any forced content especially not if its of gameplay defining nature

Lv5 Events may include things like

Hey, since you like being humiliated so much, why dont make it a permanent and official, public thing! Let everyone know and Ill be your adorable slaver!

This isnt a everyday slavery and its purely meant as a game. Granted a somewhat extreme game but still a game and I will leave backdoors to get out from there. Those "youre a worthless piece of meat and if you dont do as I say Im going to lock you up and throw you all alone in a falmer pit" things probably wont make it into the mod either (maybe the falmer pit, maybe).

Hey I really love the milk you produce would you mind if we like.. take that to the next level? (MME)

Essentialy using one as a livestock for milk. This could go very far and to pretty extreme levels but youre not being dumped here either nor would you ever being sold off to a farmer or so (well maybe but not permanently)

The follower will still think of you as an mostly even friend that just plays some weird pervy games and I expect you to treat them equally if I should introduce the same thing the other way around. Those Events might also ignore the SDP Settings and be solely based off your previous actions. Being dominant in this mod no longer means that youre dominant but simply that youre on top and there are no rules stating that a king cant also be a masochist

How about a level 5 event where you lose a bet with your follower and are a slave for a short period of time such as one week or less where you can set number of days in MCM menu?

The bet would be that you think you can get out of bondage and if you don't, then you would agree to be their slave.  You can set difficulty of escape in MCM menu and also have a give up option where you would lose bet automatically.  If you escape, you could win some gold or have them become your slave for that time.

You can add events that occur during the slavery period.  Some ideas are listed below, nothing too extreme or game breaking.

#1 Locking you in furniture from DD Contraptions or Zap furniture for a short period of time such as an hour or so in game with or without an escape feature.

#2 Locking random quest DDs on you that you can't escape (they could be timed, or you could ask follower to take them off)

#3 You wake up in bondage if your follower is near by.  You can decide type of bondage and difficulty to get out of.

8 hours ago, Xuvish said:

are a slave for a short period of time such as one week or less where you can set number of days in MCM menu?

That is something I consider adding as a Punishment Game. Currently those games just lock some armor piece onto you for some time, I want to expand that and also have them include some.. special gameplay alterations beyond just a basic device

Another issue with slavery is also "what exactly is that even". People are always going wild about it but most of the "slavery" Interpretations are pretty plain imo. Wear no clothes, dont carry any items, maybe wear a collar and have the occasional scene playing. (its essentially PetCollar, kek) 

8 hours ago, Xuvish said:

quest DD

There are no quest DDs in this mod, ever. That would require a hard dependency on DD

4 hours ago, lanastara said:

Regarding the Issue with GetCrimeGold have you tried the other Two methods (GetCrimeGoldViolent and GetCrimeGoldNonViolent)? I seem to remember reading somewhere about the normal GetCrimeGold not working the way you migtht think.

Yes and yes, they also both returned 0

I need a way to check your current bounty in a hold, I didnt think that would be so complicated. The condition functions work as I expect them to but I cant put that check into a Dialogue condition, too complex (That would be 100+ conditions on a single dialogue line. Engine go boom) 

1 hour ago, Arch said:

I never did get the option for the petcollar just the dog collar.  Is the Pet Collar not implemented fully?

It should be..  check if you have the game enabled in the MCM. Events that require an optional dependency are disabled on default

Im going to check the Conditions on this Game the next time I open the mod

52 minutes ago, Scrab said:
9 hours ago, Xuvish said:

quest DD

There are no quest DDs in this mod, ever. That would require a hard dependency on DD

Is there a way to make it something like a clothing slot or zbf item where only your follower could remove?

Or if they catch you not in the device, then they would add it on to you plus another as more punishment?

Is there a way to make it something like a clothing slot or zbf item where only your follower could remove?

The dog collar already works like that. You cant unequip that one yourself. Its not a DD Item however so it can be easily removed by anything else 

Or if they catch you not in the device, then they would add it on to you

Shut Up already works like that. You can unequipp the thing however if the game isnt over yet the follower will rerequipp one on you. Im not interested in locking countless devices on you however, the consequence for breaking the rules are different, sometimes of rewarding and sometimes of punishing nature 

Keep in mind that DD is optional now and even before that I wanted to avoid centering the mod too much around it. Even if that werent the case; making every rulebreak having a device as follow up would make the mod very monotone and even worse, extremly disruptive in gameplay

JF isnt a bondage sim mod

11 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Why not add submissive lola as keyword if you have the mod installed and you found the book already but didnt speak with your follower about it? you could than still say no and this could be a repeatable event

I dont understand what youre after here

Also I cant use Keywords from other mods without making them a hard dependency

I should probably mention that I never played Submissive Lola either and am not interested in doing so unless there there is reason why I should know how the mod works. However, I cannot see how Sub.Lola would fit into this mod (or other mods Im thinking about making) whatsoever. They both seem to follow essentially the same idea, so why have them interact. I already noted it once in regard to DF: Im not interested to support the idea of using JF + any other follower mod (apart from frameworks I already "support") together on the same follower

I have to say that I adore this mod because of the "free", wholesome and consented aspect of it, that said, I'm still trying it out

I've gotten to stage 2 in my affection stat and can now give gifts, though once I press that dialogue, she tells me to hurry up and then nothing happens? Is there something I have to do to make it work? Like a gift wrapper or something?

Keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, MrKrabbat said:

she tells me to hurry up and then nothing happens? Is there something I have to do to make it work? Like a gift wrapper or something?

No, that looks like theres a script missing. Ill check for it

I like devious devices as part of immersive play, you lose to bandits, get robbed and locked up, maybe sold into slavery, but I'm not into bunny hopping around Skyrim on an epic key search. I'm not sure if this mod is for me. It sounds like of fun, I don't mind a little trickery, but I don't want S&M to be the focus of my gameplay. What'da think, is it for me?

15 hours ago, MrKrabbat said:

she tells me to hurry up and then nothing happens? Is there something I have to do to make it work? Like a gift wrapper or something?

9 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Same issue i think. Is giving a present supposed to open the item/trade menu? because it doesn't for me

The scripts should be there so Im not sure whats going on. In my testing it did work. Can you throw me a Papyrus log?

7 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

What'da think, is it for me?

(Im going to assume youll accomplish the first part of your post through other mods) 

The only way the JF locks devices on your that they dont remove later is through Generic Consequences. Which can be easily avoided or disabled (completely or partially)

I will avoid hobbledresses like the plague and only bind your hands when I specifically want you to not be able to go into combat

SM is mostly focused around events and I often add some sort of "no" in those events (though you may not always be able to chose "no")

I heavily focus on SFW Events in this mod NSFW is mostly just like sprinkles on a cake. Even the Key Hunting Event which is the only pure NSFW Event in the mod right now started out as a SFW Event (the first concept was to just have you play detective and get a key (Hence "Searching in the City" working title. Youre searching for a key in the city instead of clothing in the wild). Thats what the gameplay of the event is about. The reasoning to why you should do that tho is NSFW)

I dont know, is it for you? Content is still lacking either way

======================

I checked on the PetCollar Event too. Conditioned on a flag that is default true for testing purposes and ... thats it

I guess its important to note at this point that those flags are dynamic. Meaning you can tell your follower that youre into being humiliated and you get the flag, say that youre not into it and the flag is removed again. This specific flag can be removed through.. I think Searching in the Wild and the Undress Prank

So if any of you have issues triggering the PetCollar integration, it may be because you disabled the flag (or disabled the event in the MCM). The flag can only be re enabled through one of SitWs "hidden" endings so you might be better off starting over if you want to test this specific game

(The more content I introduce the more options you will have to interact with flags but for now thats all there is to it. Sorry.)

Some bug reports (I haven't read the 9 pages to see if these are known issues):

- The "It's time for us to part ways." dialogue option appears twice.

(I'm using RDO + EFF. This could actually be because I'm using a custom voice follower....)

- Gag dialogue from the "Shut! Up!" consequences game prevents interacting with your horse in Convenient Horses. No dialogue shows after saying "Mmph."

(Various options, including riding your hose, are accessed through a dialogue menu in Convenient Horses, which the gag dialogue refuses to allow.)

- When the "Dog Collar" consequences game is active your follower will continously comment that they'll take the collar off if you go home, despite the time remaining not having ran out.

(They'll refuse if you ask for it to be removed while at home.)

- Healing your follower with Healing Hands results in the "disliked that" notification, despite it being a friendly action.

Some ideas:

A feature to display the current time remaining for consequences, preferably in an immersive way.

Comments of disappointment from your follower if you're wearing the Dog Collar and in a player home (dogs need to go outside to be walked.)

9 hours ago, Hylysi said:

This could actually be because I'm using a custom voice follower...

Most definitely. Unique Followers usually use their own dismiss dialogue and JF edits the vanilla one

"Shut! Up!" consequences game prevents interacting with your horse

I didnt think about dialogue with horses when creating this quest (primarily because you cant talk to horses in the vanilla game) 

Im going to exclude them from the Quest so you should be able to use the normal dialogue. Talking about it, any other animals.. creatures.. things.. that should be excluded? I dont want to exclude animals in general as Dog dialogue should stay disabled for this quest

// Fixed

Healing your follower with Healing Hands results in the "disliked that" notification, despite it being a friendly action

Because healing is treated as an attack by the game (non hostile attack one but an attack nevertheless) :)

Ill look into it

// Fixed (I think)

When the "Dog Collar" consequences game is active your follower will continously comment that they'll take the collar off if you go home, despite the time remaining not having ran out.

// Fixed

==================

I found a few really cool functions earlier that can let me know when the player feeds or transforms into a beast (vamp and doggo) or when the player fast travels. Granted, idk if they work. I dont trust the CK Wiki all that much anymore but theyre there

Anyone having any interest in making this mod SE only for good? (Im joking but going by the CK, those Events are SE only, so if I decide to make events with them, they wont fire in LE (not like the mod would be worth porting over anyway *shrug*))

.... anyway, anyway. If someone has any ideas on how the follower could interact when you transform/feed/fast travel, let me know. Id be willing to check out if they work

3 hours ago, T-lam said:

What has changed in cell data ?

JF edits

- a vanilla test cell to store some chests - its unlikely that this causes any issues. You prbly wont ever visit this cell in person

- the area in front of Whiterun Stables ("WhiterunExterior01") to place a single marker there. This marker is used in an Event to teleport you to your last visited playerhome (after installing JF). Markers usually persist even when another mod does any major changes to a cell

I dont know what cell you are talking about or what exactly is conflicting so I cant tell you any more. It could be possible that I accidentally moved an object around when navigating through cells (that happens, im clumsy). I usually undo those changes tho the CK still creates an entry for that cell. It shouldnt cause any issues tho if it does you do no harm just deleting JFs entry - assuming that cell isnt one of the cells above

23 hours ago, Scrab said:

the area in front of Whiterun Stables ("WhiterunExterior01") to place a single marker there

Ok, thats it, no danger then.

Me is just cautious if I find an overwrite. Then I want to find out what it is.

Tx for your quick response.

Tested now with follower live package.... does not work :(

It started ok, follower found keys, no error messages until I exceeded the depth.

Then I got leave messages of ALL my registered followers, which are about 60 imo.

I activated payment in flp, only possible for active followers, followers took it, but it had no influence on depth in JF.

The point is, flp has several levels of registration.

lowest level is released, makes the npc's fall back into vanilla status.

highest level is active follower, which will fight, follow etc., only those get payments.

What happend, JF picked a random "vanilla released idle" follower which started to complain about missing payment and messaged follower left.

Then all of my followers became crazy, all 60 sent leave messages, however, they remained in flp registration (released or active follower status of flp).

so, it started looping for 60 followers, "I will leave", screen became crowded with leave messages endless.

Without patch excluding passive followers or including active followers (better way) and have the payment forwarded into JF, it won't work.

Sad thing, wanted really to play this promissing mod....

53 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Yo, I read about some MME scenarios some posts ago, is MME an optional mod now? I didn't read anything about it in the requirements/description. I'll surely need to try the latest release too.

No, I know how popular MME is and want to have JF somehow interact with it but its not in my current todo. Partially because I dont have any detailed, in depth ideas what to do with it

My current roadmap:

Spoiler

- Bringing the old events up to date with the current philosophy, fixing some dialogue, bugs, etcpp. (Ill release the next version next friday with majority of that done)

- Challenges (My main problem with them rn is that I dont know how to introduce them. Through script or quest (Script is more complicated and harder to introduce new challenges but would allow me to have the user set a Weight which Event is more likely to appear, the other is easier but you wont have any control over how likely it is which challenge will be chosen (Then again, I would allow you to choose the challenge yourself when you played through it once.. so does it really matter?)) 

- and last but not least the new major Event is called "Below the College" which has nothing to do with MME and only requires the vanilla game and Billies SLAL pack :)

Don't really know how to use papyrus logs but here are some bugs I found after testing

1. Gifting the follower is not possible

2. Follower won't put blindfold on you after accidentally hitting them and trying to lie your way out

3. I'm not sure the shut up sequence is working for me (assuming it takes place after she had force drugged you as I've never gotten it to work otherwise) 

The searching for a key event worked just fine, as did the drinking event. Other than some typos.

Is it possible to get a list of every event, feature and their requirements so that one could test them out for further bug-testing? Not too sure what is wrong with my game.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:14 AM, Scrab said:

The scripts should be there so Im not sure whats going on. In my testing it did work. Can you throw me a Papyrus log?

The gift menu doesn't work because the TIJF__CorePresent script is incorrect.

In order for the player to open the container it must be Chest.Activate(Player), not the other way around.

Correct:

PresentChest.Activate(PlayerRef)

On 11/7/2020 at 5:41 PM, T-lam said:

It started ok, follower found keys, no error messages until I exceeded the depth.

Then I got leave messages of ALL my registered followers, which are about 60 imo

Debt glitching out when your follower leaves you due to excessive debt is a known issue and will be fixed with the next version

I activated payment in flp, only possible for active followers, followers took it, but it had no influence on depth in JF

If I understand correctly you expected FLP debt to interact with JF debt?

Debt isnt a Vanilla feature. Every mod that introduces debt makes its own payment system for it, all of them act in their own void

Without patch excluding passive followers or including active followers (better way) and have the payment forwarded into JF, it won't work.

Im unsure how those "I leave my followers to AFK in a random cell" mechanics work nor do I know what a "passive" and an "active" follower is supposed to be. The conditions to make a Follower a JF they need to be in the CurrentFollowerFaction, they are with you in the current cell and they arent excluded from the mod (and not be considered a child/animal by the game). I can add one condition that checks if the Follower is currently waiting, could that solve your issue? 

I checked through FLPs sources but if everscriptisnamedwithanentiresentencethatdoesnteventrytobejustsomewhatreadable its hard to find what youre looking for

On 11/9/2020 at 2:37 AM, MrKrabbat said:

2. Follower won't put blindfold on you after accidentally hitting them and trying to lie your way out

Forgot to adjust the script which applies generic consequences to the new function

Should be Fixed with the next version

3. I'm not sure the shut up sequence is working for me (assuming it takes place after she had force drugged you as I've never gotten it to work otherwise) 

Shut Up is a Game and Games are always proposed first, never forced onto you. You shouldnt be able to start the game through the Drugged Prank 

Currently the only way to start Punishment Games is through the "Favorite Gem?" dialogue. There will be a second entrance with the next version 

The gift menu doesn't work because the TIJF__CorePresent script is incorrect.

I used this function multiple times for the key holder quest already. Kinda stupid from me to make that mistake

Is it possible to get a list of every event

I changed some conditions to start Events so my current notes may be incorrect. Ill release the next version in a few days (got some stuff for school to finish first). I hope I wont forget to put it in there this time (Just remind me if I do forget it again)

Joyful Followers Beta 2

Cooldown

- Cooldown is now clearly structured (Yes it was slightly random before):

Spoiler

Global Cooldown is activated through:

- Games 

- Events

- Follower Leaving

Global Cooldown prevents:

- Events

- Pranks

- Challenge Suggestions

Next to Global Cooldown there is also a Challenge Cooldown

and a Game Cooldown. Both of those prevent Pranks or other

Events from firing while (and only while) their respective Event

is still ongoing 

Searching in the Wild

- Integrated Games

- On Quest start, the Game now tries to find a random location with a set radius of 1 cell (4096 units) instead of a random radius between 2.5 and 4.5k units

- Rewrote a lot of Dialogue to fit the current theme

- Dialogue should feel slightly more dynamic

- Fixed multiple bugs which could make it impossible to achieve a few quest endings (or in extreme cases break the quest completely) 

- Fixed an issue with you being punished for not wearing the Dog Collar even though its not your fault that youre not wearing it

- Quest now properly rewards you with Affection on Quest End

- Cleaned up some Code

- Scripts are now properly named - following the mods "naming rules"

Night at an Inn (Drinking Event)

- Night at an Inn has been completely redone from Scratch and is now placed within its own Quest

- The Event now has support to allow for multiple Scenarios 

Spoiler

- As the name may suggest, those Scenarios dont have to be about a Drinking Contest

- Currently theres still only the default Scenario 

- Default Scenario got reworked:

Spoiler

- The Dialogue should now feel faster, less talk and straight to the point

- Added Drunken Dialogue (Tell me if you like it)

- There is now a maximum number of drinks you can take (Meaning its possible that you lose even though you dont want to)

- Quest now properly rewards you with Affection on Quest End

Games & Consequences

- MCM: Generic Consequences are now decided through Weight Sliders rather than a simple toggle; Allowing for more control over which Consequence is chosen

- MCM: You can now choose to have both types of Cuffs equipped at once instead of only one at a time 

- Generic Consequences should now apply faster

- Fixed an issue with Generic Consequences not applying properly

- Games: Added Idle Dialogue to Shut! Up! and Dog Collar. Those are experimental, tell me if theyre annoying or if you like them

> PetCollar doesnt have Idle Talk. I leave this decision up to yurik

- Games: The first time once every >16h, your follower tells you the remaining game time (A week, few days, few hours, etc) 

- Shut! Up!: Horse Dialogue is now excluded from Quest Dialogue

- Shut! Up!: Added 2 missing endings (Those arent default endings)

- Shut! Up!: Now uses gagged Dialogue*

- Dog Collar: Fixed an issue with your follower telling you the game is over even though its not

*Gagged Dialogue is experimental and doesnt affect Key Hunting. Tell me

which writing style you prefer. I tried to write the Dialogue in a way that

makes it hard for even you as the player to know what exactly is said but you

should still now what youre trying to say. While also not making reading this

Dialogue too painful (It should still flow nicely, without any painful pronunciation)

OnHit 

*Note that OnHit will be reworked very soon

- Removed Cooldown to fire the Quest

- Fixed a bug that caused Non-Hostile Spells to fire the Quest

Miscellaneous & Fixes

- Introducing Tokens

Spoiler

Tokens are... do you know those coupons you collect and exchange for a price in some festivals? Thats what Tokens are.

They will be primarily used to Condition Lv5 Events. Currently, there are 2 Token Types:

- Marry Tokens

- Follower Leave Tokens

Marry Tokens should be self explanatory 

Follower Leave Tokens will play a major role in the reworked OnHit Event but I want to emphasize

that hitting your follower in da face isnt the only way to be mean and hurt them

- My Fair Share: When a Follower leaves, Debt will now be reset properly

- My Fair Share: You can no longer dismiss your follower while you have Debt

- Presents: Fixed an issue with the Present Menu not opening

- Dismissing your JoyFol will now start the Global Cooldown

- Added 2 Conditions to allow a regular Follower to become a Joyful Follower*:

> Global Cooldown has to be inactive

> Follower needs to actually follow you

*Both of those changes are for people using multiple Followers at once. When you only ever

have only one follower, Cooldown should be over by the time you get a new one. If you have

multiple followers, this cooldown is supposed to give you enough time to manually recruit a new

one or at least make sure you can dismiss/make the ones you dont want to become a JF wait for you

Follower waiting Condition is meant to avoid a situation in which a Follower that was AFK in a cell

for 5 years to randomly become a JF because you walk through that Cell

Future Ideas

* Everything below is subject to change

Spoiler

Challenges:

- Will be completly random

- Challenges you already completed can be started manually through Dialogue (With some restrictions)

- You may be able to ask for a new challenge (One that you havent completed before) (With some restrictions) 

- New challenges will always be random however

- New Major Event: Below the College

Want to help?

Spoiler

- Location Ideas for Future Events (May they inspire you):

> Blue Palace

> Jarl Houses in General

> Stormcloak/Legion Camps

> Giant Camps

> Clearings

> Blackreach

> Eldergleam Sanctuary

- Any Ideas for other Locations that could be interesting to feature an Event?

It doesnt matter how specific this Location is. Can even be a single, specific Watchtower 

that you only come across once every 3 playthroughs

- Other Event/Prank/Game/Challenge Ideas that dont require a specific location?

- To avoid having to download DD for only one of its collar meshes, I need a custom collar specifically for this mod

- Im still looking for a way to check your bounty in the hold your currently in to start a new prank

(- Id appreciate Screenshots for the Front Page. Cause I appearantly cant press the key to make some my own)

Event Table:

*All Stages include Events from previous Affection Stages

- Affection Lv1:

Spoiler

Other:

- OnHit

> Hit your Follower (Endurance) times

- My Fair Share

> If enabled

- Affection Lv2:

Spoiler

Events: 

- Night At An Inn

> Stress < 18

> Be inside an Inn

> Have a room rented 

> Time between 20 and 24

- My Cut

> Have more than 12k gold

> Be in a Walled City

> Weekdays Only

> Time between 10 and 20

Other:

- Prank: Drugged

> Stress < 18

> LocType: "Town" (Location Notification)

> Be Lucky (15% Chance with every tick default. Can increase up to 100%)

> The Event isnt disabled (Youre able to prevent this Event from happening ever again depending on your Dialogue choices in this pranks dialogue options)

- Prank: Im sure you dont need them..

> Fatigue >= 16

> Be Submissive

> LocType "Town"

> Be flagged: "Public Humiliation"

- Chain: Take me home

> Currently only triggered through OnHit 

> Fatigue >= 28

> Stress < 18

- Affection Lv3

Spoiler

Events:

- Searching in the Wild

> Fatigue >= 16

> LocType: "Wilderness"

> Sleep for at least an entire Tick (Default 6h)

* Has additional, hidden Interaction with Affection Lv4

! Event requires a Scan to succeed

- Affection Lv4

Spoiler

Events:

- Key Hunting

> Be Flagged: "Bondage Lover"

> Fatigue >= 28

> Dont wear any DD restraints

> Be in one of the following Locations: [Dawnstar // Falkreath // Markarth // Riften // Solitude // Whiterun // Windhelm]

> Sleep for at least 1.5 Ticks (Default 9h)

! Event requires a Scan to succeed

- Affection Lv5

Spoiler

Pretty empty here, isnt it?

- Games:

Spoiler

Games ignore Affection for now

- Shut! Up!

> DD loaded

- PetCollar

> PetCollar loaded

> Be Flagged: "Public Humiliation"