On 9/15/2020 at 10:45 AM, audhol said:

I wonder if this mod is not going more towards being a standalone follower mod like vildja or sofia?

Spoiler

Im fairly bad at making characters and I usually have issues giving them any form of diversity and Im even worse at making male characters

Technically speaking changing the entire framework from using a user defined follower to a pre defined one is very easy. Id just need to.. well.. change the recruitment mechanic.. which is fairly easy. Issue is more the things around which is followed up with barely any benefits. I might consider the inability to chose your followers face more a disadvantage than anything else

I dont know if theres a lot of issue with follower frameworks tbh, I rarely run into them. Didnt really do anything about them since A2 and havent seen anyone complaining about conflicts with them either

Erm...... I usually upload something every 2~3 weeks. I dont know if anyone expects anything in a couple of days but my ToDo List is fairly long right now, next Update is gonna be pretty huge with about a dozen new events (Yes). So show some patience. I know Im exaggerating, no1s gonna suspect a thing if the mod isnt going to be updated for a month but I felt like noting things anyway :)

I have everything laid out and started working on the events now. I also have a question for people using any addict mods: 

How much is a bottle of Skooma worth in those mods? How easy is it to get them?

(This post was somewhat awkward... somewhat)

16 hours ago, PegadaSans said:

Can you add exceptions to followers with this mod?

Devious followers has a feature like it.

That way i could make some followers devious and some joyfull (like spouses or housecarls).

This mod does too

Enable Debug Dialogue in the Debug Menu of the MCM, then talk to your follower (that isnt already a JoyFol) "(Debug, Disallow Actor to become JoyFol)"

1 hour ago, Alstier said:

Hello! I was starting to try this mod. I was with lovely Myra when she asked me some money. I have her some and... she ran away. Is that normal?

This is one of mod events. She will return, time setting is in mcm

Gave this mod a shot and it appears to be barely working. Uhh...

So for starters, I use EFF+FLP. And it appears that some mod (I blame FLP but I really have no idea) sets an override package to the standard follower package so none of the JobFol forcegreet packages are ever applied. It's always 0005C84B. I can get the drinking event to trigger when dismissing the follower in a tavern at the right time, and the OnHit event+forcegreet also triggers occasionally (but again only right after dismissing), so pretty sure it's a package override or something related.

(EDIT: JoyfulFollowers.esp is almost last in the load order and I checked that nothing is overriding any records.)

Any chance you could make it so that a dialog option appears in addition to the forcegreet package in case that one doesn't work? PAHE does it that way ("Fix dialogue") and it works fine for me... I appear to almost never get any forcegreets aside from guards for some reason. Also tried to get any of the "massive debt" reactions to trigger but no dice.

If you have clues or suggestions what to do and how to debug this -- please tell.

Also, to make testing a bit easier, could you add an affection change multiplier slider to the MCM, and lower the minimum adjustable time for events?

(EDIT: And a debug output that shows how much affection went up/down)

I'll think about possible content and provide suggestions at some point after i've seen some more of what's already there. Did you say you wanted suggestions?

I'm not a great fan of the DD requirement btw but ok. I'm more looking forward to have stupid fun with a best-buddy follower.

One thing that comes to mind right now -- why do i need to wait for the follower to forcegreet me in a tavern? I'd like to talk to them, suggest a few drinks and get them piss drunk for fun. Maybe slip some secret skooma into their drink and have a fun time (if there is some in the inventory). They might say no if they don't trust me just yet or if they haven't taken the initiative so far (aka can invite them under the condition that they drank with the player at least once). A counter for the number of drink rounds might be useful for other things.

Alternatively, the follower could do the same (some skooma for a fun time and lots of skooma for a blackout). And if they don't like me, get their money and leave while i'm out.

EDIT2: Noticed another bug. For some reason i just can't select the alternative debt calculation. The checkbox never changes. I resorted to some good old save hacking to get it enabled, but it was just so messed up i had to disable it again. Some more optional debug output in the console log listing (how much money the script picked up and what the debt is after the change) would be good, then i could pinpoint what caused the sudden demand of 479283561-ish septims :D

At one point, Ill just burn all those forcegreets. Every. single. one.

And the irony, just at the top of this page I meant that there dont seem to be an issues. Ah. It hurts

I dont know what would be causing this either, feels so random, mb. I actually checked on DF once and it doesnt really do anything different in that regard. At least I didnt see them

14 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Any chance you could make it so that a dialog option appears in addition to the forcegreet package in case that one doesn't work? PAHE does it that way ("Fix dialogue") and it works fine for me... I appear to almost never get any forcegreets aside from guards for some reason. Also tried to get any of the "massive debt" reactions to trigger but no dice.

I can do that, sure

Did you say you wanted suggestions?

Yes, the more the better

I'm not a great fan of the DD requirement btw but ok.

Im working on something in that regard. Making a workaround for DD Keywords isnt as straightforward as I hoped it would be however

Am I understanding correctly, that a follower will only give keys back if they (or the mod?) regard you as dominant, and will only use them on the kinds of restraints that they themselves will use, meaning that, unless you are playing as dominant, any chastity and piercing keys you hand over to them are effectively lost?

19 minutes ago, choriamb said:

Am I understanding correctly, that a follower will only give keys back if they (or the mod?) regard you as dominant, and will only use them on the kinds of restraints that they themselves will use, meaning that, unless you are playing as dominant, any chastity and piercing keys you hand over to them are effectively lost?

They Keyholder Dialogue is currently unfinished

Access to the Inventory is fairly limited to avoid making the follower abusable as a mere "key satchel" and will probably stay that way. There are 2 ways of getting into this inventory:

1) Being dominant or

2) Submission below 10 and Stress above 18 (this will change to Stress above 18 but below 32 with the next update)

Once this inventory is finished, you will be able to ask your follower to unlock you from chastity and piercings. The chastity one is important as I want to use that for .. expanded interaction of sorts. The piercing one Im thinking about just handing them over when asking

Currently, youre essentially just wasting them, yes. My apologies, I wasnt expecting to take so long with this but Im having some plans with DD in general and thus finishing the Keyholder Feature is low priority right now

• 2 weeks later...

Some minor updates you might be interested in:

Got the forcegreet to work. It appears that a follower *recruited* via FLP somehow gets their ability to forcegreet disabled. Earlier I was using that special "Let's be friends" option to make Etienne Rarnis follower-egligible, then the "[FLP] Follow me" option in case it matters for anything. So anyways, solution: Dismiss via FLP, force-recruit via EFF. The net effect is that the follower ends up under both EFF and FLP's control but somehow the forcegreets now work. *facedesk*

Found a bug: JF_Misc_MyCut_Forcegreet_Start happened, gave him ALL the money (38k) ... and the debt stayed. Maybe got a little worse even. Oops. (high affection, highest debt level).

Nice to see that you got rid of the DD hard dependency, too. Nice!

Now only need to actually get a DD scene to trigger to see what this is all about. He's still a bit shy and passive and only complains when hit. Has a lot of patience too.

I like the mod and the idea behind it so far, and I'm curious what else you'll add until the next release. Once I've gotten a few more things to trigger and seen the general direction of the mod and the next update i'll try to come up with some ideas. It's a bit bleak right now from what i've seen in SSEEdit so i want to see those extra bits first before accidentally bullshit suggestions ?

One suggestion right away. An extra gold dynamic would add a lot imo. It'd be great if the gold actually showed up in the follower's inventory. But! If you touch it, BOOM (whatever that means :D) -- or you could steal it (only when sleeping?) and the next morning there will be QUESTIONS asked. And if you lie and get caught... punishment/leaves/attacks, depending on affection and the amount stolen? I need to verify whether it is even possible to steal from followers...

Would add quite a bit of a dynamic to have the gold bounce between the two if affection is high. Kinda like "Playful followers" if that makes any sense.

Oh and you're planning to keep this strictly a single follower, yes? Because right now there's no way this code would support >1 follower.

*sends extra motivation*

EDIT: Huh, more weirdness. Follower got pissed and left (as expected since the debt wasn't cleared and still super high), took the 2k i had collected until then with him... so far so good... then some other follower got picked as JF, immediately got pissed, and also left. Not sure how far that chain might have continued, dismissing ALL the followers. :D

Apparently the JF state/globals didn't get cleared or something. Or maybe there's a race between two papyrus threads; my CPU is notoriously slow and i need to give a lot of frame time to script processing otherwise papyrus overloads itself. Still takes a couple of seconds most of the time until script stuff happens. To compare: A single SL anim takes 10-30s to start, depending on what's going on nearby. Yes I need new hardware.

17 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Found a bug: JF_Misc_MyCut_Forcegreet_Start happened, gave him ALL the money (38k) ... and the debt stayed. Maybe got a little worse even. Oops. (high affection, highest debt level).

Thats not a bug. My Cut is a separate Event that doesnt have anything to do wit the Debt System. I reworked most of the Dialogue in this Event with the next Update in hope to make it a bit more clear that this Event is its own thing (and for some other reasons) and doesnt have things to do with the Debt System

It's a bit bleak right now

I hope with the next Update Ill add some more general things into the mod that show some more overall presence and are easy to expand. Larger Events always have their own tinsy tiny issues, starting with the "how to trigger" and then the "does the game even allow it" I had something planned with Giants and ended up scrapping it cause Game doesnt like me *sob

An extra gold dynamic would add a lot imo

Im still fighting with myself how much Attention I want to give the Debt System

You cant pickpocket Followers, even when theyre sleeping, you just talk to them. Apart from that.. dunno

One major issue that also hops into my mind here is the "I give my follower money for safekeeping cause I have other mods that rob my gold and now my Follower doesnt allow me to take it back"

Oh and you're planning to keep this strictly a single follower, yes? Because right now there's no way this code would support >1 follower.

Yes and no

There will only ever be 1 JoyFol for simplicities and immersions sake but Im willing to add new Events that interact with a second follower - if you have one with you. In fact theres already one event in the mod right now that allows you to interact with your Pet. Im willing to make more of those, including Events that are exclusive to 2 follower players. Im sure having a second follower with you allows for some really cool new possibilities but for now I consider them low priority

The mods lacking on more general content. Having a second follower may sound like "whatever" to some that always have one with them but for those that only have 1 follower its a pretty big "meh" and for them, every content update requiring one is no update at all

then some other follower got picked as JF, immediately got pissed, and also left. Not sure how far that chain might have continued, dismissing ALL the followers. :D

I did indeed forget to clear debt when the follower gets dismissed. Fixed with the next Version

In that regard it would probably be a good idea to also disallow dismissing while youre having Debt, ha.

Currently working on the new "Searching in the Wild" Event (Whichs name is definetly not Searching in the City) after that one more Frame to support something Im personally very excited about, then one "demo event" using that Frame and Im done with the next version :)

4 hours ago, Dajovve said:

Do I need to spend more time with my follower first to unlock more dialogue options? 

You need to wait for the next update  :)

As far as I remember in the current version of JF the Misc dialogue only holds 2 topics: 

One is a "hidden" exit to one of the events and the other is the debt tree

With the next version Im going to introduce many new topics to this tree, so even when disabling the debt system youll have at least 2 infos to choose from

I run NFF and a mod that allows followers to die if a fight goes really bad (or even the ini-tweak that allows everyone to die).

Therefore I cannot play with, for example, Devious Followers.

I haven't tried this one (yet), but please don't be like DF. ?

Even with NFF the followers feels... dull.

On 10/22/2020 at 6:44 PM, Scrab said:

One major issue that also hops into my mind here is the "I give my follower money for safekeeping cause I have other mods that rob my gold and now my Follower doesnt allow me to take it back

Why not turn it around? Ask the follower for some gold (which may or may not be successful) and increase your debt that way?

And is it possible to make it so that items can't be taken out of the follower's inventory? iirc i've seen something like this in some mod forever ago but i don't remember which one that was. Using inventory gold in addition seems much more immersive than an internal gold variable alone.

There will only ever be 1 JoyFol for simplicities and immersions sake but Im willing to add new Events that interact with a second follower

Fair enough.

with the next Update Ill add some more general things into the mod that show some more overall presence

:D

I've tried hard (and i mean really hard, console commands, save hacking, all the things) for about 1.5h to get some events to trigger, no dice.

What i've managed to do is to hit the follower, play tired and suggest to go home (while the follower was horny), but actually being home was never detected. Didn't quite understand whether the script was supposed to teleport home or whether the next scene would trigger after walking home. Anyway, follow-up scene never triggered even though i had tried a few player homes, including the assigned hearthfire one.

Suggestion: Clarify how that works or make the script more robust.

It's also a bit unrealistic how often you can get away with apologizing after hitting them. Yes i know the outcome is random and there's already an endurance variable but it's still way too easy to get away. Would be better if the apology worked once or twice in a given time frame, but then you'd pay (DD'd, debt increase, whatever). After all, once is chance, twice is suspicious, thrice is systematic. :P

I'd also suggest to remove the hard-coded 12h cooldown and replace it with a MCM slider. Imo no delay at all would be best, but i'd have to try how that works for me -- i'd expect to get a lot of lamenting when hitting them on purpose, but no, they patiently wait 12h and then don't even care that i beat them to a pulp xD

My Cut is a separate Event that doesnt have anything to do wit the Debt System. I reworked most of the Dialogue in this Event with the next Update in hope to make it a bit more clear that this Event is its own thing

Good. That was confusing.

those that only have 1 follower

*sad and alone*

In that regard it would probably be a good idea to also disallow dismissing while youre having Debt, ha.

Could also (temporarily) turn the (ex-)follower hostile so they turn against you when dismissed with high debt and low affection...

EDIT: Just tried the clothes stolen in wilderness event.  Sleeping less than tick time: won't trigger, as expected. Sleeping > tick time: game freezes up completely upon waking up. The "Time slept" notification appears but it freezes while that fades in. Nothing useful in papyrus log. *sigh*

14 hours ago, mrdoodle said:

I run NFF and a mod that allows followers to die if a fight goes really bad (or even the ini-tweak that allows everyone to die).

Therefore I cannot play with, for example, Devious Followers.

If youre using a mod that allows even essential NPCs to die then thats on you. I dont know what you expect from DF or any other follower mod in that regard. DF and JF have similar intentions as in "making a single follower more interesting" if you slaughter that one follower because you dont like the essential flag then the mod will obviously fail to do its thing

Apart from that, no clue what you mean by "dont be like DF". Im not planing on having this mod being build around its debt system if thats what you mean

11 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Why not turn it around? Ask the follower for some gold (which may or may not be successful) and increase your debt that way?

If you tell me how to do it in an interesting way. Not sure if getting gold for debt (and nothing else) is all that interesting

Im more than willing to include debt more into the ... outer layers of the mod but I lack vision where it would be fun. I also want to avoid a situation in which not having the debt system enabled puts you at a disadvantage gameplay and feature wise

And is it possible to make it so that items can't be taken out of the follower's inventory? iirc i've seen something like this in some mod forever ago but i don't remember which one that was. Using inventory gold in addition seems much more immersive than an internal gold variable alone.

From my personal perspective, Im someone that always has a bunch of trash with them. I collect the 10 Dwemer Cogs long before the college guy even wants them, I also always pick up all the Dragonbones and Smeltable Dwemer Junk. Usually when I have a Follower with me that always has a lot of junk with them "for later" or cause "I already killed 3 dragons, I cant take another 3 bones + 2 scales with me"

Yes I can make it so that Items cant be taken out from your followers inventory. Technically, writing the scripts for this is very simple but designing it in a fun way, thats the challenge. I dont want to design a system that just annoys the player

I've tried hard (and i mean really hard, console commands, save hacking, all the things) for about 1.5h to get some events to trigger, no dice.

Ill write a list how to trigger each and every event with the next update. May someone remind me if I forget it

Suggestion: Clarify how that works

Datamining my stuff without putting close attention to it can cause troubles I guess ? 

The "going home" Post-Event is triggered randomly. "I played through that Event a dozen times and suddenly theres something new!" - I love that feeling

The "Taking you home" Event has 2 different endings. The common one is a simple "Yep, were here. Now hush to bed" (If your PC is slow you might never see this as your screen might still be blacked out when the Line is played) and the rare one is the scene you probably failed to trigger. Which has the "hey now that were alone" stuff

Note that I dont consider a single Event in this mod ever finished. If someone comes in here with a "Hey Scrab, that Event where the follower takes me home, wouldnt it be cool if the follower does blabla". If I think its a cool idea, Ill add it

(E/: Just to be sure, you are being teleported to your player home, right?)

It's also a bit unrealistic how often you can get away with apologizing after hitting them. Yes i know the outcome is random and there's already an endurance variable but it's still way too easy to get away. Would be better if the apology worked once or twice in a given time frame, but then you'd pay (DD'd, debt increase, whatever). After all, once is chance, twice is suspicious, thrice is systematic. :P

I'd also suggest to remove the hard-coded 12h cooldown and replace it with a MCM slider. Imo no delay at all would be best, but i'd have to try how that works for me -- i'd expect to get a lot of lamenting when hitting them on purpose, but no, they patiently wait 12h and then don't even care that i beat them to a pulp xD

The OnHit Event is the first Script based Event I ever wrote. 5 months ago I had no clue what a Parameter or even a Function is. Everything I know I learned over the past 5 months. Including the Gamedesign & Dialogue writing 

The reason why that Cooldown exists is because I never bothered about overhauling the OnHit Event to my modern design. Its still stuck in the old 2k Sub/Dom Pointsystem. The cooldown was necessary to avoid breaking the mod. The Event isnt meant to be force triggered btw

I need to overhaul it, but I dont know how. Something thats going to happen with the next version is that youll lose Affection every time you hit the follower once too often, how I handle the Dialogue is still something Im unsure about:

(DD'd, debt increase, whatever

I need the whatever. DD and Debt are both (going to be) optional. Thats the main issue I have and something I noted when the "get rid of DD" .. thing.. request first came up. I cant simulate any "Oh you wanna fck with me well fck u" scenarios because unlike IRL, when you hit your friend and they start crying youd probably feel bad (or at least you should. Dont harm things that dont wanna be harmed). In Skyrim however, whatcha gonna do? Yawning, press T, wait 12h and do it again cuz funny. Evil Dragonborn go mwahahaha

I cover this in more detail in Post #132

The follower leaving is highly punishing as that resets Affection and without some Affection this mod is frozen solid. I need a proper "Whatever" that ideally doesnt require another mod or an optional system

EDIT: Just tried the clothes stolen in wilderness event.  Sleeping less than tick time: won't trigger, as expected. Sleeping > tick time: game freezes up completely upon waking up. The "Time slept" notification appears but it freezes while that fades in. Nothing useful in papyrus log. *sigh*

That could be because of your PC. SitW checks are right after the "Time Slept" notification and if they go through theres a lot for the engine to handle.

And I mean "a lot" I usually try to make it as performance friendly as possible but Skyrims engine is giving me a hard time here. I assume your PC cant handle it and locks up. (I always knew this events Startup is heavy but I dont know how else to do it, my pardon)

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

If youre using a mod that allows even essential NPCs to die then thats on you. I dont know what you expect from DF or any other follower mod in that regard. DF and JF have similar intentions as in "making a single follower more interesting" if you slaughter that one follower because you dont like the essential flag then the mod will obviously fail to do its thing

Apart from that, no clue what you mean by "dont be like DF". Im not planing on having this mod being build around its debt system if thats what you mean.

What I meant was that NFF makes followers more interesting with all the idle stuff, better ai, and such, and NFF allows followers to perish. It accepts that. No problem.

Maybe it isn't how it's meant to be played, but it has no problem with it (and for the record; I think it only works in combat if an enemy combatant makes the fatal blow).

DF has a problem with it. DF glitches out if a follower "dies" and refuses to let him/her go.

And I understand that to achieve what the author wants of the mod that's the way it has to be.

That's all I meant by it.

No more than a wish that your mod accepts that followers can perish.

On 10/26/2020 at 10:00 PM, Scrab said:

I also want to avoid a situation in which not having the debt system enabled puts you at a disadvantage gameplay and feature wise

That is a very good point, please continue like this.

Datamining my stuff without putting close attention to it can cause troubles I guess ? 

I'd rather consider this debugging, i mean things are blowing up left and right so i suppose i'm not the worst at accidentally breaking stuff for the greater good :P

The Event isnt meant to be force triggered btw

I need to overhaul it, but I dont know how.

Actually imho it's pretty good like that. After fixing the forcegreets on my end getting instant lamenting is pretty realistic. If it wasn't for the long wait. No reason to be passive about being hit.

If you mean adding extra content, please do. I've been thinking about a sort of "revenge points" system (that might integrate well with the existing affection and sub/dom thing) that accumulate when the player is mean. I can detail this later but need to think about it more.

I need a proper "Whatever" that ideally doesnt require another mod or an optional system

A thing that comes to mind right now since you mentioned junk items is that the follower could drop your junk to the ground and refuse to take any (is there a way to figure out if an item is obviously junk?)

Gotta keep those nice dragonbone weapons however.

Might work for the standard inventory but then there's also the EFF extended inventory without carry weight limit that is entirely separate and would not be affected.

Or they could sell off some of your crap next time they are in town.

(E/: Just to be sure, you are being teleported to your player home, right?)

I had expected that to happen but nope.

I assume your PC cant handle it and locks up.

Easy to say but no. I've attached the visual studio debugger to see if i could find out anything... the obvious thing was that the main thread and all worker threads were stuck in WaitForSingleObject() which indicates a multithreading problem (aka a classical deadlock) but i know way too little about the engine architecture to be sure. Sucks not to have debug symbols.

Most people seem to treat the thing like an evil, magic entity that requires prayers, goodwill and the occasional bloody sacrifice to cooperate, but it's just really badly coded. My guess is some uninitialized memory making things sometimes work and sometimes not (crash on load screen about half of the time? smalls a lot like it). That, and the aforementioned multithreading problems. Should be the two main sources of unpredictability that most people see all the time.

Why my game locks up 100% of the time? I have no idea :(

22 hours ago, mrdoodle said:

Totally agreed.

EDIT: Forgot to say, another bug. JF ran away to go shopping, came back sometime later, but instead of the JF, a random NPC stood there and said "..and here I am! Missed me?". JF was nearby at this point but didn't talk. Second time that same NPC (some random OBIS bandit? wtf) did that. Killed him for good, let's see what happens next.

15 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

If you mean adding extra content, please do.

I didnt mean scrapping the entire Event and starting at 0. I was primarily talking about smoothen it a bit and include.. well.. make the "its too easy to say sorry" issue less of an issue (though I am planing on keeping it mostly random), including making you actually regret bullying them.

As mentioned tho I need proper consequences. Throwing away your stuff sounds like a fun idea. I was also thinking about tracking how many times you trigger the event and have the follower leaving you when it happens once too often

The extra inventories EFF, NFF and idk if AFT and FLP are adding them are inventories that I cant and dont want to touch. (I personally always considered them cheating as they effectively get rid of the inventory management part of the game and its up to you wether or not you want to cheat)

I had expected that to happen but nope.

Fixed .. hopefully

Totally agreed.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:33 AM, mrdoodle said:

Going to include a cleanup script to reset the mod when the follower dies

another bug

Your bugs are truly the most hilarious ones Ive ever read and they make me realize why other modders hate this game and I dont like knowing why other modders hate this game

Im really out of ideas what Im supposed to do here. In SitW and My Cut. My Cut is fairly straightforward, the only way I see someone else suddenly having this dialogue is by replacing the Reference Alias that points towards the follower now pointing at someone else which is.. well.. weird

had a few ideas about what content could be added, and how to make the debt system work more in tune with the theme.

what if, instead of being used as a separate system that has little effect on other parts of the mod, you just made it the back up system. debt is added as a last resort. sort of like super negative affinity. you could make deals with you follower to help you out at points, and in return, they will want favors (more later). if you don't do these favors, they very harshly effect the JFs mood. and if you ignore the favors too much, they just start adding debt instead. if the debt is paid, it starts to become the way things are done. instead of trading for favors, they'll just start asking you to pay them. if the debt goes to far and they are angry, maybe they decide to start taking loot from containers you loot (for me personally i would love they could take anything other than quest items, but maybe an MCM that lets you set loot type or value as a limit), or sell your body to people in towns, even steal keys in your sleep. if the player wants it to stop, just dismiss them. similarly, if it goes too far, the follower will just leave on their own, and any debt will required to be payed off before the will follow you.

with this system, debt is punishing, but doesn't lead to slavery. this also allows deals of a sort. "I'll help you if you help me". these deals could have all sort of outcome. take the follower to dinner, visit some location with them, do a devious act, buy them something, wear something. lewd, wholesome, neutral, dickish, it could be anything. you wouldn't be forced to do them, and there's no consequence unless you make a habit of it, or become ungrateful. if the follower is angry, they'll just refuse to help unless you accept their deal.

so what could you ask the follower to do. you could ask them to steal something, you can't be caught from this, but maybe they won't be as nice with their request. if you have DD installed, you could ask them to loot chests for you, you could also ask them to wear certain things, they could help you out of situations like a crime bounty or prison, or maybe ask them to find certain loot (like alchemy ingredients, or smithing ore and stuff like that, they would then leave for a certain amount of time and return with a random amount of loot).

you ask them for something, they ask you. and if you keep acting like the relationship is one sided, they'll act more and more like a mercenary. maybe they'll even spread word to other followers so you cant just dump one and grab another.

a few other additions i can think of

i think the "shut up" quest should also be overhauled to include any JF topic, the trade topic, the command topic, and any time where you don't pick any dialogue tree. not just when asking about keys.

if the JF has no clothes, they should ask for some. with no being the dominant choice, sure being neutral, and have mine being submissive. if you have stronger armor, maybe they can ask for that. no would be neutral, lets swap is submissive, sure is really submissive. if they're angry, maybe they take it anyway.

what about a date night quest. refusing would be the dominant option and make them mad. agreeing is neutral and has it's own repeatable side quest, then something like "anything you want" would be submissive. if you agree, you get a quest to gather supplies and go to a location, if the follower is angry, maybe you get stood up or it's a devious trick. picking "anything you want" prompts you to wait and then go to a location. if you take too long (a couple days or so) it would mean you stood them up, then JF picks from a set of outcomes. if you go, the follower "does whatever they want."

the drinking quest could also be expanded with different bet types. if both are neutral, you bet gold, and if the follower is angry, maybe they don't pay or only pay half. if your dominant, you pick what each person bets with. if your submissive, JF picks the bets. when they angry and your dominant, maybe they just refuse, if your submissive maybe they ignore the bet and you pay anyway. if you pass out, then they're mood determines what happens, maybe they make a quick buck, or maybe they take you home/some place safe. if they pass out, you get your own options.

i was also thinking of a truth or dare type event, but i don't have the specifics yet.

i would also like for a lower minimum on the event delay slider (like a 1 hour minimum), and a slider to determine the amount of gold needed to trigger the shopping quest.

there is a lot more here than i initially expected, sorry about that.

19 hours ago, rambokitty said:

what if, instead of being used as a separate system that has little effect on other parts of the mod, you just made it the back up system

I originally intended to not have a debt system altogether as I found it to.. "betray" the idea of the mod

I only added it due to requests and only due to these requests. Making it some sort of "consequence" sounds weird to me, not only would I encourage those people that >want< the debt system to.. well.. "lose" I also would force it onto those that dont want it. Maybe from a storytelling perspective it would sound nice but were playing a game, not watching a movie

(I always found it weird that NSFW games encourage you to go game over, shouldnt you be rewarded for progressing in the story? It often feels like youre being punished for it. Well, I guess no one plays NSFW games for Story but still.. well.. granted I dont exactly play any NSFW games so I might be biased here.. .. anyway..)

I will go into more detail on this once I upload the next version.

Alriiiiiiiight. Testing that last Event was pretty fast, didnt expect that. Still had to rewrite a bit but everything worked out 2nd try, yay.

Tbh, Im .. somewhat embarrassed to release this version. I promised a dozen events but the Version Im going to release only holds... 6. Two of those remaining Events didnt work out (one I think could still make it tho) and the other few that are missing I decided to put into a different version. Why you may ask? Because I still need to find a rhythm which works for me. Im new to this (as mentioned a few times already I think), I need to learn how much content I can put in one Update before my motivation starts to fall apart and I think that this Update is overstepping that line by a mile, I didnt want to start working on those remaining few Events on ultra super slow mode and release an Update in 3 months that couldve been done in half the time if I just had some more motivation to work with

Nevertheless, This Update is pretty important .. and I dont think I got anything else to say here so lets started on this Bug Fiesta that calls itself a mod:

Joyful Followers: Beta 1

Joyfuls Philosophy

This might be a bit boring to some, but I consider the Alpha a state in which general goals and ideology (Philosophy) of a project isnt yet defined. Anything about what this project is about is subject to change, even the most fundamental things. With the Beta, I consider the general goal and ideology of a project to be defined. The text below is about what I want JF to be, in what environment I want it to be played and what sort of Picture I have in mind when thinking about the mod

Spoiler

What picture do I have in my head when thinking about the mod", now thats an interesting question that I will answer in the most childish and stupid way possible: 

Think about 2 people running through a gras field then they suddenly fall over each other down a hill. At the bottom of this hill you have on lying on the back looking up and the other right above them, looking down at them. And thats were I set the cut.

Now what happens? Im sure we all know this scenery, its fairly common but what happens next? This scenery as common as it is allows for a lot of different things. The one on top could just stand up and leave, or maybe do something romantic or even totaly perverted? They could just stare at each other and laugh. Maybe the one on the bottom tries to push the one on the top over, flipping around and now the bottom one is on top. What will they do? 

I cut it right there where I cut it for a reason: I want JF to be a mod that  could be anything but no matter what it is: Its not violent. Its put in a playful setting and while I stretch this word "playful" quite a lot in a few Events the idea behind them is never to be "rough" - at least not between those 2 people. The one on the bottom is also never really submissive. Im sure we all were in this situation. Maybe with a friend, wife/husband or just when playing with your pet. Whoever is in the bottom position is never truly helpless. Its harder to take action but never impossible and never actually "hard"

The mods idea has changed drastically over the past couple of months. At the beginning I was thinking "Hey, there is DF for this really hardcore player enslavement experience and there are a few other mods that do a decent job at putting the player at a submissive position..  but there are so little mods that actually put the player in a dominant position and even less that have you be a slaver on your travels". The original idea of this mod was much darker. I essentially wanted a DF type of slavery that doesnt require you to lose a debt game while also filling in this spot of having a dominant player with a submissive follower

Very soon this idea then began to shift. I had people coming in expressing their disappointment, people that were hoping for a mod that just gives you "a more interesting best friend on your travels" and with time I felt like that would suit the mod more and more. Shifting between two extremes like I originally planed just didnt really work out and now Im here with a picture of two friends in the most cliché best-friends-4ever scenario you can think of

The mod will probably avoid being purely NSFW for ever. I will continue putting in content that at its core is SFW but is executed in a NSFW setting. Most mods are like that already. Even those events that you might think of as NSFW exclusive - e.g. shut up - dont actually are NSFW in their idea. Shut Ups primary intend isnt to make you chocke on a gag but you make you well.. not talk. If the vanilla game had anything to make you stop talking, I wouldve probably used that over the DD gags.

Im not sure if this design philosophy is something people look forward to. Im sure its something different, so how can you ever be sure if people will like it? 

Hooking into my previous post:

I wrote that I dont want you to lose to get to content. Thats because following the above philosophy, I want you to consider this follower a friend and partner throughout your playthrough. I dont want this follower to ever betray you for their own amusement. They may pull mean pranks on you and do other nasty things but they never actively want to harm you and I want to design this mod in a way that makes you not wanting to do that either

Im not interested in making content that has proper follow up on you failing to do something. Think about it, why would I reward you with content if you dont treat your follower - that this mod wants to define as a very close friend - properly and why would a follower that wants to consider you a very close friend expect anything from you that you definitely dont want to experience? Why focus on content that is caused by a "toxic" relationship, a relationship that emerges from you not treating your follower well (or possibly the other way around) when the entire idea of the mod is to be .. well.. joyful, happy and friendly

Alright, with that out of the way, lets get started with the new stuff:

New Content

- Added Present System

Spoiler

Its here! Yay!

The present System in this mod allows you to give all sorts of goodies to your follower. Though beware, things that the follower accepts are gone for good. You dont get them back!

Depending on what Item you give them, they react differently: 

- They dont accept Weapons and Armor as present

- Items below a Basevalue of 40g will not be accepted. You lose affection if you try. Theyre not here to take your trash! Sell that junk to a merchant!

- Items above a Basevalue of 40g increase your Affection by 1 for each 25g the item is worth

- Gems give extra affection

- Followers have a random favorite gem which gives an additional amount of Affection, which one they like the most? Ask them!

Present System unlocks with Affection Lv2

Affection Lv1 allows the "Whats your fav Gem" dialogue though you wont get a proper answer unless youre dominant (I think). 

("Favorite Gem" Dialogue on Lv1 is primarily there to avoid the empty "Hi!" dialogue)

- New Major Event: Seraching in the City Key Hunting!

Spoiler

This is the second "Major Event" Im introducing, the first being "Searching in the Wild"

To start this Event: 

- DD has to be installed

- Affection needs to be Lv4 or higher 

- You must be considered a bondage lover*

- Fatigue greater 28

- Dont wear any DD Devices 

- Sleep in an Inn or Player Home inside a Capital City (excluding Winterhold & Morthal)

- Sleep for at least 1.5 ticks (9h default)

* For testing purposes, you are considered a Bondage Lover on default in this version only

Walkthrough: 

Spoiler

When sleeping (with all conditions fulfilled) your follower will equip you with a bunch of DD restraints (I might change which DDs exactly with the next version). Your follower will give the key to a random citizen* 

After a very short introduction its your job to go out there on your own and look for the key! Ask anyone and everyone if they know anything. Childs and adults can have useful hints to help you identify who has the key. Once you know it, well.. get it back! How you do that is up to you

Once you have the key, go back to your follower and they will unlock you (and give you your stuff back)

*"Random citizen" can be any actor that is part of the vanilla TownFaction (Adults, Guards, Childs and Animals). This also means mods that add NPCs to the City can work with this Event as long as the new NPCs are added to this faction

Actors that are disabled or dead should not be valid for the Event, so mods that disable children or remove specific actors should not break this quest, however its still possible that the Scan choses an Actor that is in an for you inaccessable location.

This means that e.g. the Scan can choose a thieves guild character as the Key Carer even though you arent part of the thieves guild, arent able to enter the Thieves Guild HQ and thus cant complete the quest. This specific issue has already been taken care of, however if you find yourself in a similar situation, make sure to tell me so I can exclude the specific NPC(s) from this events Scan

- Pranks! 

Spoiler

Pranks are tinsy tiny micro Events that happen in a single line of dialogue - or less! 

Whats unique about Pranks is that you can completly ignore them if you want! Theres little to no reason to care about them if you dont want to

When a prank triggers you have time until the next tick to react to it

Originally I wanted to introduce 3 Pranks, unfortunately one of them didnt fire for reasons beyond my understanding so we are left with 2: 

1) Im sure you dont need them..

Spoiler

Trigger Conditions: 

- Affection Lv3 or higher

- enjoy public humiliation (or well, at least make your follower think you do)*

- be submissive 

- Fatigue greater than 15

- be inside a City or Town

- triggers through Idle Talk

Is it even worth it to note anything here? The events are really small, so Ill just leave you in the dark :)

*As with Key Hunting, for this version only this flag is already set 

2) Some Skooma? 

Spoiler

Trigger Conditions: 

- Affection Lv2 or higher

- Stress below 18

- Be in a location that is considered "Town" (Location notification)

- be lucky (default chance: 15%)*

- triggers through ticks 

Ye, I guess the name already spoilers everything. Cry ?

*This event is dynamic. The trigger chance can increase up to 100% or you can also disable this event completely (once its disabled, its gone for good)

- Punishment Games

Spoiler

Now... I was wondering for a while what to do with events like Shut Up. They take too much effort to be a generic punishment but their context doesnt really fit into a normal event nor are they disruptive enough for the new event block that Im going to introduce soonTM 

I decided to make an entirely new event block focused around ... yes. 

Punishment Games! 

Now.. I dont know what you have in mind when reading this and Id love to know as for me, I thought it would be fun to have some consequences when the follower challenges you to things... yes... 

I still have issues defining what exactly I wanna do with them. Right now theyre only used in the Present Dialogue (Favorite Gem) (wait what? -> YES!). Im thinking about were else to put them but you know... right now there arent that many to begin with so i guess its alright to not have them everywhere

Though that doesnt mean that I dont have any characteristics for them:

- You have to agree to play them. You cant choose what game exactly the follower picks but you have to agree to play. They wont be forced onto you, ever

- Games behave like a second cooldown. While they are running, no other event can start

- completing a game grants Affection. They are games after all, and games are fun! ... as long as no one breaks the rules that is

2 New Punishment Games: 

1) Dog Collar! 

Spoiler

The not so devious devious collar returns! Mwahaha

SitWs Dog Collar makes a reappearance in punishment games. Its very simple, really. Just wear the thing for a while! Such punishment, much wow

2) PetCollar

Spoiler

Technically JFs first Optional Dependency... I guess.. technically... I mean... ye. It was planned to be an optional dependency before DD took that place.. I guess

Im curious if anyone saw that comming because of the post I made in PetCollars thread and here we are now!

Changed Content

- Shut! Up!

Spoiler

Not putting that into the Punishment Games section as its not a new game or anything and it kind of was a Punishment Game already just.. well.. different sort of Punishment game... ? 

Shut Up got its 2nd? 3rd? rework. Hurray! At first it made you wear a gag that idk how it worked then it worked differently and now it works differently again but it stays the same obnoxious Event it always was! 

The new and .. whatever the opposite of improved is.. Shut! Up! more annoying and obnoxious than it ever was before!

While the Event is going there is no dialogue allowed. Yep, right, ALL dialogue - including quest dialogue, follower dialogue, idk what else dialogue is blocked. Sounds like a buggy mess, doesnt it? (I am expecting this to break some stuff.. hopefully nothing big)

..of course only while the Event is running. Afterwards youre free to er.. uh... gag around as much as you want.. or maybe you prefer to talk freely? Nah! That would be boring.. or maybe...?

- Consequences

Spoiler

Now as you may or may not have guessed, Punishments work a bit different now. Generic Punishments are now Consequences. Against what I just wrote though, they do work mostly the same

However, they are random. Chosen by an embarassling bad written function that I need to rewrite asap. Theres also more things to choose from, all DD things except Chastity and Piercings.. I think - ah yes and hobbledresses. Burn hobbledresses, no1 likes them anyway

You can also choose which ones you want to be available in the pool or disable them altogether

Besides that, they are the same as they were in the previous version. If a punishment device is a device your follower would normaly unlock that dialogue will be disabled until you get rid of that specific device, as it was the case before

- My Cut

Spoiler

Gold required to trigger MyCut has been increased from 8k to 12k

As already mentioned, that quest had a lot of its dialogue reworked. Not all of it but a decent amount. Primarily to make clear that My Cut and My Fair Share are 2 different events but My Cut also had some other well.. not so nice dialogue that got cleaned up. Including that weird little return message (which requires DD). That ones still weird but should flow nicer with the rest of the mod (Did anyone even play through that one?)

- MCM

Spoiler

MCM got a lot of small changes Im sure no1 really cares about 

- Opening the MCM now puts you at the general page (page 1) instead of an empty one

- The MCM is now dynamic. If you dont have DD or PetCollar installed events requiring those mods will not be shown in the MCM. Of course the same goes for any future optional dependency (unless that causes bugs, shhh)

- Added an option that allows you to know when Affection increases or decreases

-> Enabling Debug Notifications overrides this setting and instead gives you the exact increase/decrease 

- Affection can be looked up in the MCM now. You can see the current Affection Level (Lv1/5~5/5) as well as your progress to the next Level

- Minimum Event Cooldown has been changed from 12 to 6 (Event Cooldown should never be lower than Tick speed, Im not going to lower it any further)

- MCM has been cleaned up and some options got repositioned

- Other

Spoiler

- Added a Clean Up Script to avoid the mod glitching out when the Follower dies

- Some consistency changes to complex debt calculation

- OnHit now makes you lose Affection each time you hit your follower once too often 

- Debug Recruiting Dialogue has been rewritten to be less Roleplay'ish and more debugg'ish

- Events that normaly start through Forcegreets can now be started manually. There will be a blocking topic called "[JF] Fix Dialogue" in case the FG doesnt work or you simply like annoying your follower every two seconds, causing the Event to be valid before the game applies the right package. Shame on you, the games old. Have some respect.

Structural Changes

Of course with the new philosophy there are a few minor changes to existing structure. Affection is now properly defined and if you were wondering where the thing about DD being optional is, its here

- Affection

Spoiler

Affection is now clearly structured and divided into 5 Levels (prior 8), each Lv has their own basic characteristic about what sort of content can happen in this stage

Affection Lv1 - 0 ~ 100 Points 

Lv1 is a pretty small area and it should be a small area as the amount of content in this stage is somewhere between none and nothing. Youll get the most basic stuff, debt if you have it enabled and OnHit of course, apart from that: its a dead zone. Frozen land, dusty deserts

Affection Lv2 - 100 ~ 2.300 Points

Lv2 enables most of the SFW content. E.g. Drinking Event, My Cut

Affection Lv3 - 2.300 ~ 4.900 Points

Lv3 is ... hard to define. Take Me Home and Searching in the Wild will be enabled here. Basically events that dont have any clear NSFW intention behind them (I consider SitW a SFW Event if it werent for the public nudity) or are very small and private

Affection Lv4 - 4.900 ~ 10.000 Points

Lv4 is the NSFW full package. Key Hunting is currently the only event in in here and it explains fairly well what is being unlocked with this stage. Public nudity, public bondage, "do that guy over there" all this stuff that is somewhat humiliating but is ending in a way.. isnt really rextrem for Skyrims standards

Affection Lv5 - 10.000+ Points

Lv5 is the NSFW premium package. I throw everything hardcore in here. "Remember when you made those chaurus eggs? Well do it again, and plenty." "Hey, I like youre milk. Be my milk maid for a eternety" "Guards, help me get my slave in this petsuit to meet the jarl" "Youre going to marry me, no is not an option"

Note that this is a general lead. Wih time there will be SFW Events that only unlock once we get to Lv4. Forced Marriage would an Event that could technically be SFW (in execution) but I definetly wont throw that in before Lv5

Also note that within those Events there may be locked interactions that are unlocked once you hit a higher affection stage. E.g. My Cut has a Return Scene that (requires DD but also) requires Affection Lv3 or higher even though the base event is unlocked with Affection Lv2

Punishment Games ignore Affection for the time being. There arent enough of them yet

I know that requiring 2.3k Points for basic NSFW and 4.9k for advanced NSFW content may sound like a lot to some but remember that most events reward you with affection now and the present system exists which can give you a pretty high amount of affection if you use it a lot. Furthermore this mod is meant to be used in an actual playthrough

- Submission and Domination

Spoiler

As mentioned in Philosophy, being Submissive doesnt mean youre helpless and being dominant doesnt mean youre in full control

Hence SDP has been degraded from a primary engine to a secondary, making Affection the only primary engine controlling the entire flow of the mod

SDP only differentiates between Submission1, Submission2, Domination1, Domination2 instead of Basic Submission, Total Submission, Bad End and Basic Domination, Total Domination, Good End. Bad and Good End are still present, meaning hitting -10 or +10 in either Domination or Submission rewards you with points in the appropriate direction

Submission and Domination are less present in the mod as a whole but still influence choices and allow for some exclusive interaction as they used to do before 

- Devious Devices

Spoiler

DD is now an optional dependency 

This has the following consequences: 

- You no longer DD if you dont want it (yes, actually) 

- Due to me not being able to use DD keywords, I cant make any custom devices 

- Thats all, no 3. Go away (it wont influence amount of DD content) 

The Dog Collar is no longer a Devious Device but a normal Amulet it does however use the DD meshes, so DD will still be a dependency though only for its petcollar mesh (I forgot which one). Of course youre free to make me a custom one if you want :)

Fixes

Spoiler

- Something about Complex Debt Calculation, dont ask, I forgot to write that down. Something was broken and I think I fixed it, psh

- Sleep Debuff now applies properly on Sleep Stop

- Added a missing script to Take Me Home which caused the event to not start properly

Want to help?

Spoiler

Yes, I need some help

There are 2 issues that I could use help with right now:

1) I need someone to write me gagged dialogue (I mean actual gagged dialogue, currently I only use ("Mmmph!" (My text)) which is awful and embarassing and I hate it but I dont know how to make it properly

2) I need someone that can tell me why this script here doesnt work: :) 

Spoiler

This is one of the 2 scrapped Events for this version

In the following code "GetCrimeGold()" always returns 0. I believe I can use this Event if I knew an alternative to GetCrimeGold() that actually works

bool Function CriminalCanStart()
	Location CurrentLoc = PlayerRef.GetCurrentLocation()
	If(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(EastmarchHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionEastmarch.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Return true
	ElseIf(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(FalkreathHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionFalkreath.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Return true
	ElseIf(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(HaafingarHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionHaafingar.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Return true
	ElseIf(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(HjaalmarchHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionHjaalmarch.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Return true
	ElseIf(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(PaleHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionPale.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Return true
	ElseIf(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(ReachHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionReach.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Return true
	ElseIf(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(RiftHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionRift.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Return true
	ElseIf(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(WhiterunHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionWhiterun.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Debug.Notification("True")
		Return true
	ElseIf(PlayerRef.IsInLocation(WinterholdHoldLocation) && CrimeFactionWinterhold.GetCrimeGold() >= 500)
		Return true
	Else
		Debug.Notification("False " + CrimeFactionWhiterun.GetCrimeGold())
		Return False
	EndIf
EndFunction

(3. Id appreciate some Screenshots for the frontpage. The ones I made are pretty outdated and calling me terrible at making them would be a compliment)

Scrapped Content

Spoiler

Scrapped might be misleading but I want to make clear that as things currently are, chances that those Events actually making it into the mod are low

Oh and the first one will make people cry

- Truth or Dare

Spoiler

This is/was a fun little Event that Id love to integrate however to this day I have no clue how or where or why or when. Dares could be essentially anything. I feel like Dares are similar to Punishment Games in a way but the context doesnt really fit. Its weird.

Then there are also the Truths. Now Truths would be very straightforward and as funny as that may sound thats exactly the issue I have with them. The entire idea of Truth or Dare could very easily make content in this mod too accessible. This might sound weird but I consider this a serious issue. The mod is designed with the idea in mind that some events require specific fetish flags (Bondage Lover, Public Humiliation, etcpp) and similar entry points. Getting access to those flags is part of this mods progression and Truth is very well able to just stkip that

My idea was to replacing this Event with a new "Event block" called "Interactions". Interactions would be small lines in the Misc tree that are enabled while specific conditions are fulfilled.

E.g.: To get the Bondage Lover Flag you have to be wearing 9 different (specific?) restraints and then talk to your follower. Tell them that it turns you on or so idk

The difference here to Truth or Dare is simply that you have to fulfill certain conditions first. Get those 9 devices and lock them on. Your follower cant get rid of all of them - probably missing the keys for it too so you end up running around tight up for a while. That shows you really want that flag. Im sure that unlocking those flags will also give a form of satisfaction to some. Its essentially like an achievment, I think this is overall a much better alternative to the Truth or Dare Game (which does have the potential ability to mess with the mods internal dynamic)

- Cheesy Giants! 

Spoiler

This is the 1st event that I scrapped. It basically expected you to get cheese from giant camps and while that sounds very easy, there were a lot of issues. I had to micromanage giant AI, follower AI, giant aggression, follower aggression, mamooth aggression everything. It was a pain and didnt really work out. Nevertheless I really want to do something with Giant Camps as I feel like they deserve some more attention! 
Any ideas? Bring it on!

Future Content

Spoiler

This is the section in which I wanna take some time to talk about the Event block that I moved into a future version

This Event Block is called Challenges and they are.. well.. 

When entering a Dungeon you can ask your follower (or your follower asks you) if theres something to make this dungeon a bit more interesting 

Leaving the dungeon without clearing it or giving up will make you lose the challenge and increase submission. Succeeding in a challenge increases domination and affection (Affection is unchanged when you lose) 

What exactly challenge wants from you can alter heavily. I have a few ideas collected thus far:

1) Very basic, wear a blindfold. Ye.

2) Youll get a special pair of gloves which force you to stay nude (except those gloves). Those gloves also disallow you to use weapons but you get unlimited heal other scrolls. The challenge would be about clearing the dungeon as a pacifist. Run away from mobs and heal up your follower which takes care of the mobs 

3) - and this is what I mean with "it wont necessarily be challenging" - Im sure you all know the scrolls that Khajiit mage gives you? J'hzargo or so. Ill make custom scrolls that have a similar effect. They increase your speed by.. 100? 200? 300? is there a max cap? % and whatever you run into explodes. You yourself will have blast resistance 4 fire resistance.. idk what gives explosion resistance to make sure you survive the explosion and then its just ... run fire rabbit run.. or so.

Im sure that this last challenge will be very easy but I hope it will be really, really fun to just run through a dungeon with high speed and have everything around you blow up

You see, those challenges arent meant to necessarily challenge you, theyre just meant to.. well.. add a different expierience. Just amuse you a bit and maybe make you play the game in a way you didnt hink about yet or maybe just cant really expirience in a normal game (like challenge #3)

...6 hours later and Im finaly finished. oof... 

I hope I didnt forget anything (here or in the mod itself) that would be really awkward