Joyful Followers

View File

Joyful Followers

Turning your follower into ruthless prankster, boundaries are for the weak and fun may never come to an end!

Joyful Followers adds some live to your favorite companion, by creating a progression system and allowing them to engage in various activities and events across Skyrim, usually making you the unwanted center of attention. After all, laughing at people is just more fun, I think?

Ah, but don't judge early. This makes your companion seem evil, but it's all a misunderstanding! They are in fact quite shy when you first meet them, so you see, it is all but their way to show affection! As you get to know them, they are quite helpful, quite loving indeed, although be warned about the things you reveal or else you might just find yourself wrapped up, packaged in a spider's threads. And all that just to keep you safe! - A friend, no better there can be; Truly!

Affection

The primary system to balance all of the events around. When you first meet up with your companion, they will be quite shy and relaxed but as you travel more together and overcome hardships your friend will open up more and more, allowing for more .. fun! things to happen.

Treat them badly, don't let them have their way, or even actively harm them and affection will shrink.

Mother taught us well: Only do unjust to those trusting us.

Severity

A secondary system to affection. If you treat your follower badly, and severity will increase while affection decreases. A high severity locks you out of certain interactions and may even disable some events. As Severity reaches a significant threshold, your follower will also start pulling new tricks on you to get revenge...

Father taught us well: Unjust to those making a fool of us!

Events

The things your follower can engage in vary from the level of affection, your severity as well as the location you're currently in and a whole lot of other things. Events can happen at any time, at any point and for any reason. Remember that dog your killed 3 weeks ago? Yes, that might just start haunting you. Ready to spend the night with some very affectionate dogs so you learn that dogs really aren't all that bad!

Your follower really cares for you after all and really wants to make sure that you go through live as a decent and civilized.. joke. And no way of education is better than simply throwing you from one uncomfortable situation into another! Oh and don't worry, we'll never let you down, perhaps some potions mixed wrong and some summons going out of control, but nothing serious, ever!

A list of all possible events:

Spoiler

Legend:

• Types:
    • Severity, [Severity]: Overwrites all other Event calls
    • Tick: Triggers anytime while with your Follower
    • Sleep, [Sleep Duration]: Triggers when Sleeping
    • Game: Triggered by accepting the Followers proposal

---------------------------------------------

Severity Events:

• Guards! A criminal!
    • Type: Severity 5+
    • Cooldown: 48h (2 days) per Hold
    • Requirements:
      • In any Capital City
      • Bounty greater than 200 in the specific Hold
      • Guard nearby
  • Follower Quit
    • Type: Severity Maxed Out
    • Cooldown: N/A

Severity - Hit Events:

• Friendly Fire
    • Type: Severity 0+
    • Chance: 65%
      • Hit your Follower 8 times

Affection Lv1:

• Traitor
    • Type: Tick
    • Cooldown: 96h (4 days)
    • Requirements:
      • Completed DLC1 Intro Quest ("The Bloodstone Chalice" OR "A New Order")
      • Not currently playing the finale of DLC1 (Finale is considered: "Touching the Sky" AND "Kindred Judgement")
      • Inside your Dawnguard FactionHQ (Volkihar Guildhall or Fort Dawnguard)
      • If joined Volkihar: Requres Orthjolf or Vingalmo near you and at least 1 additional, generic Volkihar Clan Member
      • If joined Dawnguard: Requires Isran, Celann or Durak near you and at least 1 Additional, generic Dawnguard Member
  • Harshnil The Missing
    • Type: Location
      • Enter the Bee & Barb
    • Cooldown: One Time
    • Requirements:
      • Fort Greenwall is NOT cleared yet
      • Maramal is not holding his speech upon entering

Affection Lv2:

• Night at an Inn
    • Requirements:
      • Time past 20.00
      • Inside an Inn
  • My Cut
    • Cooldown: 168h (7 days)
    • Requirements:
      • More than 5 000 Gold in your Inventory
      • Weekdays
      • Time between 10:00 and 16:25
      • In a Walled City or DLC2 RavenRock
  • Drugged
    • Cooldown: 48h (2 days)
    • Requirements:
      • Drug Chance higher than 0% (Default 15, is manipulated by the Event)
  • Puppy
    • Type: Game
  • Pickpocket
    • Type: Game
    • Requirement:
      • Lv25 Pickpocket or higher
      • A nearby NPC which can be pickpocketed

Affection Lv3:

• Stripped
    • Cooldown: 72h (3 days)
    • Chance: 40%
    • Reqruiements:
      • Humliliation Flag
      • Time between 10:00 & 22:00
  • Searching in the Wild
    • Type: Sleep (4+)
    • Requirements:
      • Sleep in an exterior, outside of Tow
      • Flora or Fauna nearby

Affection Lv4:

• Below the College
    • Cooldown: 336h (14d)
    • Requirements:
      • Completed "Below Saarthal"
      • Not currently playing the Mage Guild finale (Finale is considered from when you learn about the Staff of Magnus to Ancanos defeat)
      • Within the College Grounds or Winterhold
      • In Inventory: 1 Diamond (Flawless or Regular) + 1 Filled Soulgem (Greater or Grande) + either: 3 Voidsalts, 3 Firesalts or 3 Frostsalts

Last Update: Beta 5

Misc. Features

• My Fair Share
    An optional debt system you can use as a cash sink if you want. You are not put under any disadvantage to keep it disabled, there are no special events for "losing the debt game" or anything like that. That being said, your companion always can make use of some money, it can be quite expensive to build a whole tomb underground!.. not that they couldn't afford it without you being them. How? Magic! .. and a sleeping adventurer that doesn't notice when coin falls out their pockets. Silly adventurer.

F.A.Q.

• I downloaded the mod but not events are starting, ever?
    The mod is designed around a progression system. When you just start out, you haven't progressed and thus few events are able to start. As you play for longer and the follower "gets to know you better", more events will become available. It is also important to remember that events are strictly conditioned and you simply not be in a location that has events available. See the Events section for more information.
  • How does this compare to other follower extension mods, such as Subm. Lola?
    This mod aims at a mostly consensual relationship. While the follower can be very crude and potentially hurtful, it is never their intention to actively make you submit, to enslave you or put you into any other, similar kind of situation. Instead, the mod aims around pulling pranks on you which may shape the mod in a specific direction, but none  that makes the follower a stereotypical "dom". Everything in this mod is a joke, essentially
  • Can I be enslaved by my follower?
    No, stereotypical enslavement events will never be part of this mod.
  • Can I enslave my follower?
    No. The follower is driving force in this relationship, it wouldn't make sense to have them walk after the player.

Requirements

• SexLab Framework
  • SexLab Aroused
  • FNIS/Nemesis
  • A (vanilla) follower

Compatibility

• EFF and AFT have integrated patches. Both should load before JF
  • NFF is loaded after JF
  • FLP does not conflict
  • DF and SubLola are compatible
    *it is however highly recommended to not have the same follower be managed by more than 1 mod

Credits

• DarkAngel1265 for Crawling animations
  • audhol for Sitting animation
  • Collygon for everything inside the "Collygon" Folders

Deviously Joyful

DJf is an Add On to Joyful Followers featuring some content utilizing Devious Devices.

This addon also serves as an example to how integrate additional quests into JF.

Spoiler

Feature: Key Holder || Unfinished - Do not give them Chastity or Piercing Keys

While exploring the world, your follower searches for keys and stores them in an inventory they manage

You can hand over your keys to sore them inside this inventory. You may ask how many keys your follower currently holds - and sometimes you can even take them out!

The Key Holders Inventory is a safe storage for your keys - as long as you dont mind someone else having control over them of course

Your follower helps you to unlock certain devices as long as there are keys in this inventory

Requirements

• Devious Devices
  • PetCollar (Link) (Optional)

Some links if you want to support me:

Discord Link for good measure:

Previous Change-logs

Spoiler

DJf 1.0.0.2

• Added missing Translations to Archive

DJf 1.0.0.1

• Ported DjF to JF1.0+

• Recompiled all Scripts
  • Fixed a typo in dismissal dialogue

• Fixed the timeout setting in the MCM being treated as days instead of hours
  • Fixed an issue with "Below the College" causing the Quest timer to become stuck
  • Added a debug option to lookup (and reset) event-cooldown times

Beta

Spoiler

B.5.2

• Added Missing MCM Translation Files
  • Fixed the Puppy Event being unable to end

B.5.1

• Fixed corrupted LE archive

Beta 5

Beta 4

Beta 3.3

Beta 3.2

Beta 3.1

Beta 3 Part1 + Beta 3 Part2

Beta 2.2

Beta 2.1

Beta 2

Beta 1

Alpha

Spoiler

Alpha 4

Alpha 3.1

Alpha 3

Alpha 2.1

• SitW: Changed model & size of the satchel. It should be easier to recognize now. (Note however that finding the satchel without any clues is meant to be hard)
  • SitW: Changed the maximum radius of the area in which the satchel can be placed from 500 ~ 3500 units to 2250 ~ 4500 units
  • SitW: Questlogs now uses first person to describe your current situation instead of second person 
  • SitW: Fixed a bug that didnt allow the Quest to be completed properly
  • SitW: "Bad End" in Searching in the Wild has been removed for now. Its bugged.. slightly.. Ill try to reintroduce it in Alpha3
  • The drinking Event should no longer spam trigger itself
  • Animals and Childs should no longer be able to become JoyFols

Alpha 2

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/07/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Mod idea is very hot, I like it! Actually I also tried to write something simple on papyrus recently and had an idea of a similar mod in my mind, if you want I can share my thoughts and also try to help a little with coding.

A devious follower mod that let you play Skyrim (not being too invasive), get tied up AND don't steal a lot of gold? Count me in !

Random thoughs, if you're interested.

Spoiler

I'm particullary hooked with the screenshot that shows the follower hugging you. I don't know if you're looking for ideas, but i think this is worth digging. The kindness of the follower that may just be happy to have someone to tie.
(Maybe some relationship, too? Well i'm more into kindnes than rape/force things. I prefer consensual stuff. That would be cool (my pov) that instead of willpower like Devious Follower there is some "joy" that would make the follower tie you up? You see?

Anyway i'll definitely give it a try, thanks you for your work !

Looks interesting! 
Don't take this the wrong way though; It feels a bit redundant, what with the Devious Followers Continued mod serving basically the same function. 
This is meant purely as constructive criticism. 
But you should probably focus on making this mod work in tandem with DFC somehow, or at least make sure it doesn't end up performing the exact same function. 

Edit: My bad, I failed to notice this one is specifically for Skyrim SE. Not sure if DFC supports that.

55 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Mod idea is very hot, I like it! Actually I also tried to write something simple on papyrus recently and had an idea of a similar mod in my mind, if you want I can share my thoughts and also try to help a little with coding.

Id love to hear some input. Im kind of at a dead end right now when it comes to ideas :)

53 minutes ago, Zeogrey said:

(Maybe some relationship, too? Well i'm more into kindnes than rape/force things. I prefer consensual stuff. That would be cool (my pov) that instead of willpower like Devious Follower there is some "joy" that would make the follower tie you up? You see?

When it comes to the JFs personality, Im unsure how deep I want to go into "hardcore slavery". This is one of the big fishs im currently chocking on

Im trying to go a very narrow path between "I love you so much I dont want to ever let you go" and "Youre mine, and if I say a useless whore like you is supposed to fuck anyone I say, then youre going to please anyone I say without asking stupid questions"

As of now, the follower will always have this mentality you see in those two textboxes as long as theyre not mad

I try to write the JF in a way that makes them act rather calm and kind as long as theyre not overly mad. Once they are mad... things get kind of dirty, insulting and we go this hardcore slavery path

Defining this is going to be one of the big steps I want to make before going into beta

12 minutes ago, Thelargir said:

But you should probably focus on making this mod work in tandem with DFC somehow, or at least make sure it doesn't end up performing the exact same function. 

I know of this issue that this mod rivaling with DF. I wanted a mod that enhances followers in a way for a while now and tried out DF too

I cant really complain about DF but the debt mechanic really.. chains the potential of that mod imo. I want a follower that stays your friend. Might be a bit rough at times but isnt as selfish as a DF

Wether or not I can make them work together, I dont know. Its going to be rough thats for sure. Let alone the follower unlocks stuff being already a part of both mods that cant be deactivated. Im not opposed to it but the DFs and JFs personality are probably going to be very diffrent and some features being part of both mods might make things look weird. Not so much due to conflicts but more because of immersion

8 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I know of this issue that this mod rivaling with DF. I wanted a mod that enhances followers in a way for a while now and tried out DF too

I cant really complain about DF but the debt mechanic really.. chains the potential of that mod imo. I want a follower that stays your friend. Might be a bit rough at times but isnt as selfish as a DF

Wether or not I can make them work together, I dont know. Its going to be rough thats for sure. Let alone the follower unlocks stuff being already a part of both mods that cant be deactivated. Im not opposed to it but the DFs and JFs personality are probably going to be very diffrent and some features being part of both mods might make things look weird. Not so much due to conflicts but more because of immersion

I see. Yeah, I have some of the same issues with DF. 
I'd like to see some kind of "resistance" functionality in that mod, so that you don't have to just accept everything the follower does to you.

In the gag quest one of the dialogue lines is "I told you I make you shut up", would be better written as "I told you I'd shut you up". Also maybe I'm doing something wrong but the location notifications seem to be showing only towns and wilderness, Breezehome and inns I have checked are all classed as wilderness (assuming inns are for follower resting but not sure?).

Edit: Ah I see now after looking for script it should just be wilderness, dungeons and towns nvm.

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Id love to hear some input. Im kind of at a dead end right now when it comes to ideas :)

So the original idea came from aspect of playing as healing/buffing support character with strong tanking follower (as Lydia) and using Cursed Loot. During cursed loot events follower is sometimes equiped with debilitating devices which don't allow her to act or fight, so I thought that it would be good to add some kind of spell which allows to free your follower by transfering devices onto urself and allow her to defend you during combat while being heavy restrained, as well as taking advantage of your submissiveness or helping you as being your keyholder. (I almost done creating just spell, at least in alpha version). As another entry point for follower to act with you is just having hands bound.

The consequences would include different events depending on what is follower affection/stats towards you.

• If loving and caring, frequent after rescuing follower with spell - kissing animation. Then help you out or depending on some various stats (trust, dominance, perversion, annoyance)
  1. follower can start playing with bound player starting with kissing animation (not necessary after spell), taking all keys, tightening device to close-to-unescapable state and removing manipulated locks. Also she would oversee if player is about to escape heavy bondage, she would intervene and re-equip it or tighten it again.
  2. take all keys and leave player bound without any help to escape, enjoying the show
  3. take all keys, gag or blind player (rope if no devices available in follower inventory), tighten devices to unescapable state and relieving from duty, waiting for player to come back at home or follower hiring spot
  • If annoyed and not horny but not really dominant - unwilling to help you to get out of restraints, reduce annoyance. Also offended person wouldn't want to be intimate in any way.
  • If annoyed and horny - force player to make follower get off, like forced licking (or just rape, maybe with futa support) without caring about player orgasm. Might come with some kind of safe word usage if player don't want it so it is kind of consensual rape. Safe word should increase dominance or some other stat? Maybe reduce trust a little.
  • The ability to ask follower to help player getting off while she is bound and horny (with possibility of refusal and teasing but not allowing to orgasm if follower is dominant) Same with not being bound and with chance of same consequence + equipping a belt, which may come with some kind of plugs which also torment player in same fashion. I think follower has to get this belt somewhere with plugs before this event, spawning one out of air would be ridiculous. Also this can allow player to actually rebel and take all devious stuff from follower if she is heavy bound after another trap event, thus blocking this event from happening. Vibration spells for DDi can also come in handy here.
  • If annoyed and not horny + dominant (arousal <40)- flogging (require whip in follower inventory which can be also stolen), reduce annoyance
  • Stealing devious gear can lead to consequences and changing some stats respectively (follower less dom, more annoyed, player less submissive and etc)

Also I thought it would be good thing to change all devices equiped by rescue spell to match same keyword/colour. As far as I planned to do this list myself I can help with any coding+debugging, although I have pretty little knowledge on how to create new things properly.

Edit: some relationship categories
loving - hating (something serious should happen, this wouldn't allow follower to be hired until some kind of gift or quest?)
caring (raised by rescue, being obedient, healing and etc) - indifferent/cold
trusting (asking for allowance to do something?) -
distrusting (stealing while being submissive, escaping devices while playing with player)
angry (friendly fire, stealing)
perverted - depends on arousal time rate maybe?
submissive - dominant
sadistic (? maybe from just killing enemies, affect chances to inflict pain to player by flogging/don't listen for safe word. Reduced be counter-flogging or leaving follower bound for some time to cool her off, this would make those features really appreciated by users)

May i suggest smth like the Joker/Harley relationship if you're into
Talking about mad stuff. Joker is mad, he make harley believe he's in love with her, which he isn't. That's the subtility,

The follower may tie you up, makes you believe he loves you, In fact they don't, they're interested by their pleasure (tying up girls).He need to be kind to the PC, trap her into love/hate relationship. (Using Skyrim's Mara's amulet and stuff? May be really cool. What if the follower puts on the mara's amulet?).

Then they may start being rough. Which may take some times (the PC needs to be confident about this kind of stuff). The follower may humiliate the PC, make her do bad things and pay for that (abandon PC to her fate), roughly tie her up and all dirty things that may come to your mind here xD

Idk. That's kind of roleplay stuff which im alot into, i dunno if it may please most of the people around.

10 hours ago, haxxfrost said:

I'm doing something wrong but the location notifications seem to be showing only towns and wilderness, Breezehome and inns I have checked are all classed as wilderness (assuming inns are for follower resting but not sure?).

The Location notification are primarily there for testing purposes. . . primary intend was due to some events only trigger in specific locations. If people like them I wouldnt mind extending on them tho, really wouldnt mind

And yes, primary source of increasing your followers mood is sleeping, altough some events also do that

I wanted to give MCM setting some more depth, I assume that a lot of people are also confused what "Arousal threshold" means in the General Tab, but I dont know how to do those little comment boxes at the bottom of the MCM to explain what some options do.. (maybe thats something some1 can help with? Just s amall guide or example. Couldnt find anything on that..)

8 hours ago, Zeogrey said:

May i suggest smth like the Joker/Harley relationship if you're into

I never really watched anything from the Batman universe. I watched that one BM movie with the penguin guy.. if think that was Batmans return or smth? and thats really it. So Im unsure if I can follow

"Tie the PC up and leave them to their fate" events are something Im really intrested, the issue being that Im not sure how to do that so that its not boring. Being locked up for 12h straight and no1 interacting with you isnt exactly.. exciting. The "My Cut" deal has an outcome that would fit perfectly into that btw

The ressources to throw you into this position might also be somewhat troublesome, DD doesnt offer any stationary restraints and Im not sure if Zaz has them outside of furniture.. Im also not sure if making Zaz a requirement is to my liking. Not because of Zaz particulary, I dont mind Zaz, but Zaz and DD are both big frameworks that feast on a lot of FNIS ressources ... and I dont know if I can get them somewhere separately

Concensual humiliation is something Id throw more into trickery. Getting you into a position where you feel pressured to say yes. Im doing this in the keyholder feature, its not forced but saying no isnt ideal either

Amulet of Mara sounds intresting. Perhaps going as far as your follower making you marry them. . Assuming youre not already married.. 

8 hours ago, BreadDain said:

flogging (require whip in follower inventory which can be also stolen)

No clue where to get the ressources for this (or animations in general) btw. 

8 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Edit: some relationship categories

Swarming the mod with ranks would end up in massive confusion for me. I already use 3 diffrent variables and have issues getting around, utilising them allWhen I do something like that I prbly would create an exclusive list of events for one state but wont take them into concideration anywhere else and .. Im not even done with the neutral state, mod still lacks slavery and enslavement elements 

We could use categories for follower personality altough thats far off in the future.. or really just using them as some sort of "States" that trigger when failing too often or having specific demands too often, like asking the follower for relief or unequipping devices too often.. something like a secondary disposition next to the dominance system with only 1 of them being active at a time

.. Im actually not sure if I want to throw in an enslavement part tho (thats the part where you are enslaved, not where you are the slaver). Imagined something like an end exposition that would allow for a few dirty things that arent necessarily fun to give you some motivation to rebel or else you end up just like a dog that isnt allowed to do ANYTHING without the followers consent.. thats hard to balance out tho. 

If you know how to filter only for specific colours, Id be glad if you tell me how. Im not planing on making this mod a hardcore bondage one but you never know, so it might be useful if I set up things to work with this in mind

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

No clue where to get the ressources for this (or animations in general) btw. 

Zaz animation pack has resources for that, also some mods like DCL (and some prison mod, don't remember which one) utilize flogging procedure but it looks like simply attacking with whip.

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

We could use categories for follower personality altough thats far off in the future.. or really just using them as some sort of "States" that trigger when failing too often or having specific demands too often, like asking the follower for relief or unequipping devices too often.. something like a secondary disposition next to the dominance system with only 1 of them being active at a time

Just a long term objective in todo list, I think it is not really hard to store an array of data for each follower and create a function that fetches specific value and/or converts it to a "state trigger". For me it would just need some time and research.

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

enslavement part

There are quite few lightweight slavery mods available so far, it might take just a different look like whoring player out to some lowlifes. Although this would totally break a "friendship" part for sure.

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

If you know how to filter only for specific colours

I think of using "rescue spell" function to do the same job but for player-to-player, "while" cycle which scans for equipped devices 1 by 1 and removes-equips them, but replacing with certain colour keyword on equip. Still need to make the spell work though.

Edit: another take on colour match is to add global variable which stores colour and type on any device equipped, and while mod functions if there is devicecount >=1 then take the value from that variable and use it again. The spell part is more like re-render devices if another mod equipped something what doesn't match.

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

I never really watched anything from the Batman universe. I watched that one BM movie with the penguin guy.. if think that was Batmans return or smth? and thats really it. So Im unsure if I can follow

"Tie the PC up and leave them to their fate" events are something Im really intrested, the issue being that Im not sure how to do that so that its not boring. Being locked up for 12h straight and no1 interacting with you isnt exactly.. exciting. The "My Cut" deal has an outcome that would fit perfectly into that btw

The ressources to throw you into this position might also be somewhat troublesome, DD doesnt offer any stationary restraints and Im not sure if Zaz has them outside of furniture.. Im also not sure if making Zaz a requirement is to my liking. Not because of Zaz particulary, I dont mind Zaz, but Zaz and DD are both big frameworks that feast on a lot of FNIS ressources ... and I dont know if I can get them somewhere separately

Concensual humiliation is something Id throw more into trickery. Getting you into a position where you feel pressured to say yes. Im doing this in the keyholder feature, its not forced but saying no isnt ideal either

Amulet of Mara sounds intresting. Perhaps going as far as your follower making you marry them. . Assuming youre not already married..

If you're interested, Joker/Harley relationship is really (really.) weird. Joker loves himself and loves when other loves him, but it doesn't bother him to sacrify Harley when situation come to be tense. His pathology is called Sociopathy. He will always choose himself instead of others. This sounds interesting when it comes to (un)consensual bondage and trickery, you give attention and love to trap the PC, and slowly drive them to accept being restrained, harder and harder, but step by step.

DCL has something like "Tie the PC up and leave them to their fate" which was the Cursed Collar quest, when Sheogorath come talk to you, blindfolds you and leave you in the darkness looking for the key to free yourself, but it may be really boring if you're trapped in the collar when raiding the Labyrinth looking for Magnus's staff...
I don't know. I see what you meant by saying sometimes it's cooler to fight in Skyrim, and sometime you just want your PC tied up. It's really hard to find the balance between them two.

I suggest to let the PC decide her fate. Sometimes she may agree to let her joyfull follower tie her up, and sometimes just refuses cause "ITS THE LABYRINTH DONT TOUCH ME I WANT THIS QUEST DONE" (funfact i experienced this yesterday with DCL xD). When it comes to sociopathy, they oftenly adapt themselves to their victims which means they wont go too far fearing they could break the trust between the follower and the PC. (which let the PC say stop when it's too harsh for her, and for the player who wants its labyrinth done XD)

Hints about how to write/play a sociopath :

Sociopaths only love themselves. They're crazy of themselves, but never show it openly.
They may be dangerous altrough they act like friendly people. They're at first very nice with you, act with kindness, making you feel important for them
Once the "bond" is created (say, friendship), they may start really smoothly, increase their power over the victim, which is unfortulateny unaware of this.
This may begin really smoothly. "Look what i just buyed, what do you think?" showing a collar. You're their friend, you like them and she's proud of what she buyed. Would you say it's a bad thing? So she may say she buyed it for you. Would you still say no?
This may be as smooth as it. She may even offers you gifts.

Then it's going to be harsher. In front of others she may say that you agreed to wear this collar yourself. It's not really true, but the collar speaks itself, you're wearing it ! The second part is about destroying self-confidence. Light humiliations and denigration are the best. This is where it comes to harder bondage stuff.
At this time, the PC may disagree. The follower will always have excuses for it, wouldnt you believe her? She's been with you for so much time. And you're friends! She may prove you wrong with kindness (hugs etc.), prove you that you like it (pleasure you, she knows you more than you do), she will never (for now) force you to do anything wrong or bad, but will always push the limit a little bit more, and more...

Finally, when the PC is helpless, she may show her her true face. The mad "i love myself you're nothing in front of me" face. With everything harsher, anything that may come to her dominant mind may suit the PC. Steal gold, make her naked. She'll anways do anything to put the PC into hard situations, but will always come back to her with a fake kindness. She may fake apologies to dry PC's tears, and do again the mad stuff she's done with her yesterday.

The master world for that is : "I love myself, i want you to love me, i'll make anything to make you love how superior i am"

---

About the furniture and the infamous "Tie the PC up and leave them to their fate"
This is really an interesting problem.
- The PC may be put to sleep and thrown (black screen & teleported) in the last cell of the dungeon she's trying to do (which may break quest, okay, they may need to be picked carefully...) tied up and need to free herself and to get out, find the follower. This may be really hard for non-stealth PC.. Or maybe dont tie up her hands?
- A simple hide and seek game. The follower asks you to remain here, she tie you up and you need to find her... In a city full of demanding NPCs?
- The PC tries to do something, get tied up in a furniture, and need to guide the follower (trough the guiding system?) doing something
- Punitions, of course. Maybe give the follower a little "secret location" somewhere. Which may be full of furnitures. (A nice location, with a good view?)
- Trap the PC into something. Make her agree to deals like.. being the secret ingredient of the party (being a hanger or i don't know xD)
- Smth i definetely want to see is a bondage wedding. Both the PC and follower in a dress, but the PC is tied up like a gift in a nice, white bondage outfit.
(That would be even better if the follower force the PC into this bondage-wedding relationship)
- the followers and the pc make challenges like "I wonder if you can beat this dungeon with a blindfold" (ofc something smoother than that!)
- the PC may just be abandonned by the follower during a fight, making the fight really harder (specially if the follower is higher level than the PC)
- Trigger a defeat rape scenario during a fight? Something like "the follower stunts the PC, leave her for the bandits, and deciously watch this from a distance"

I started up a new character with this to see what was here, as it sounds a lot closer to what I wanted to see... but aside from a new dialogue item which allows me to ask them about the keys they've found (never seems to find any, BTW...), and to release a device, I'm not sure what's in here yet.

What I've found disappointing about the various "slave" mods, or DCL's dominant followers, and Devious Followers, is they all seem to want to punish the *player* as it's primary goal.   I found their punishment mechanisms, things like requiring money, or finding food for the master, or putting them into such tight hobble dresses that it takes an hour to walk across the road, to be often harse, fairly boring, and unrewarding.   DCL's Sasha in dominant mode is a bit better in that she does her worst things when the player is in a safe area, but it's still possible to get in bad situations with her which are more punishing than entertaining.   Devious Helpers is possibly overreach in the opposite direction - followers are often helpful on the road (not always), and might decide to tie your character up at home... but then they don't take advantage of your helplessness and do anything to you after they've tied you up.

What I've been looking for is something where a follower understands that being Dominant towards a character means they have to take care of that character, not just punish them.  That's far more realistic and immersive - I've been in the active kink scene for decades and I'd find any of the so-called "Dominants" I've seen in these mods to be really dangerously horrible dominants in real life.   I considered writing a more "playful" dominant follower mod, but while scripting system makes sense, the rest of the Creation Kit - the things I seem to need to change to make a follower with personality, seems heavily arcane to me and impossible to debug.

My idea would have been that your followers become more playfully dominant the more you voluntarily let them - maybe first getting the taste if you let them have sex with you while you're bound.   That would lead to them asking to tie you up and play with you when you're in safe areas (like home), and then they might stop asking and just do it when you're not expecting them to - anything from a quick grab, tie, and sex scene with immediate release after, to a long bondage serial gang bang with all your followers and their friends.  Depending on settings they might start using you whenever you are bound from another source, and then might start binding you and triggering long, involved sex quests for you to get free, or even doing more evil things like prostituting you to random people in town whenever you're bound, or locking you in chastity until you've accomplished a goal for them.  But even at their worst, they'd still look out for you:   Dragon or nasty creature attacking? They'll free you enough (if possible) for you to fight, but you'll owe them one (or several) when you get home.   They wouldn't be very likely to tie you up at random in a dungeon, because that could put you in serious danger, but might consider it in a town.   They might tie you up in the middle of the wilderness, but ask them nicely (maybe after they've used you for their pleasure a few times) and they'd probably let you go, again with promises to continue in a safer environment.

I mostly write that up in the hopes that maybe it might trigger some ideas of your own -- I'm not suggesting your mod go this way, but I'm hoping maybe to get across the single concept that the followers shouldn't be out to screw the PC (except in the physical sense... :D ) but instead want to use the PC as their play toy when they can, and want to make sure the PC is okay when they can't.  We don't break our play toys... because then we can't play with them anymore. 

17 hours ago, Zeogrey said:

Hints about how to write/play a sociopath :

Yea er... thats amazing. I wish I could write something more about this but I actually dont know what :^)

Its definetly an amazing lead and fits in perfectly with what I already have, I could even put an enslaved part on top of it. The only question that remains is can I put the "player as slaver" part below it without breaking this idea

I know that there are people just waiting for this and I personaly find there is a lack of slaver mods in general in Skyrim

The PC may be put to sleep and thrown (black screen & teleported) in the last cell of the dungeon she's trying to do (which may break quest, okay, they may need to be picked carefully...) tied up and need to free herself and to get out, find the follower. This may be really hard for non-stealth PC.. Or maybe dont tie up her hands?

I could probably choose a few bigger dungeons, set a marker there and have you ported there in restraints. I dont know how exactly that would feel to play tho. Youre in a dungeon with no goal other than to get out of it.. not sure how that plays out.. Im not a big fan of DCLs bondage adventure, that puts you on the other side of the map and wants you to walk all the way to some random location. Thats just super boring as you got nothing really to do, you just walk the same roads you traveled a few thousand times but this time youre in heavy bondage and theres not really a reward for it either.

A simple hide and seek game. The follower asks you to remain here, she tie you up and you need to find her... In a city full of demanding NPCs?

I guess I could make the follower invisible and give each NPC a dialogue about "Do you know where [my follower] went" which would come with random concequences, going from giving you the answer straight away over equiping devices to sex. Dont know how to code that tho. I dont think theres a condition for checking in what direction an Object is placed 

- the followers and the pc make challenges like "I wonder if you can beat this dungeon with a blindfold" (ofc something smoother than that!)

A hobbledress perhaps? A real tight one? Im joking. I hate hobbledresses.

18 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Just a long term objective in todo list, I think it is not really hard to store an array of data for each follower and create a function that fetches specific value and/or converts it to a "state trigger"

My issue here isnt storing the data. its more about how Im using it

Creating a new quest and store data in quest stages is easy enough, I could also just create a (global) variable and have each number assigned to 1 state but I need to make use of it somewhere, idealy in more than 1 event

11 hours ago, steve962 said:

I started up a new character with this to see what was here, as it sounds a lot closer to what I wanted to see... but aside from a new dialogue item which allows me to ask them about the keys they've found (never seems to find any, BTW...), and to release a device, I'm not sure what's in here yet.

Its an Alpha, I know about this issue and fixing it is my main goal right now. Im not even near finding a solution for this myself, thus I opened this thread in hope to collect some ideas and leads to ... get that issue fixed

Im not sure if "Making sure you can fight back" is all you mean when you say "Looking after you" but if I remember correctly your follower is always always willing to help you out of heavy restraints (the one that bind arms n stuff) ...as long as they have keys that is. If you find a situation in which your follower has keys but doesnt unequip heavy restraints, let me know and I see if I can fix it..  (Actually I think I need to check on this anyway and perhaps add some special dialogue for in-dungeon-situations only)

Having keys is kind of part of your preperation now when exploring the world. You could always wait for your follower to find some themselfs tho

..and Im not planing on ever having them equip stuff that locks you totaly helpless near potential danger. The few events with the jacket are meant to specifically stop you exploring and go back take some rest. Your follower is making that very clear too

Chance to find keys can be set in the MCM and follower only searches for keys in dungeons (enable loc notificiations in debug to see when youre considered to be in a dungeon)  :) ... I might change that to wilderness + dungeons

--------------

I decided to have the follower unequip:

- gags

- blindfolds

- gloves

- boots

- heavy restraints

- hobble dresses

I might add another option for chastitity belts but not sure yet

.. I think thats all

I really like Maria eden "slavery" style, events based on cell change like entering city or castle and dialogue like "You've been disobedient lately, let's just make sure you wont do anything stupid" or some shopping scene between follower and vendor when enter a shop. 

I have suggested to Zaira before that he make the slavery aspect geared towards adventures that gain power, influence, and money for the follower master.

1. The player would go through training to make the player properly submissive towards the follower. Starting simple such as adding through mcm checklist devices of preference to be worn for specific mcm time settings. The follower could then interrupt on a time basis with demands to advance to the next item. Depending on answer various story boards could pop up describing the players level of submission. This is were creativity in description could take place. Higher level demands from follower would be for light spanking to evolve into heavier bdsm. Other demands would be for second level training in sexually pleasing partner. A submissive value for advancement would need to be created.

2. Learning sexual pleasing partner or partners. A level value would need to be assigned for advancement. The training could start with oral, advance from consensual to rape depending on mcm setting then get into gang bangs and such. Again story boards could be utilized describing players level and acceptance. As player advances level 3 can be incorporated the start of player using its new skills to make money for the follower.

3. This is where the adventure portion of the mod starts. Player is told to start on the streets to utilize skills to make money for follower. Maybe starting simple as blowing people in alleys until a certain amount is achieved. That money being utilized for introduction to someone with influence in sex trade. The player could then advance to work in inn allowing more types of sex. After certain amount is earned advance to captain of barracks and being able to work there . Then town scribe etc. until player gets to jarl leader of that town. Multiple style adventures could be utilized for various fighting skills, thieving skills, and magic skills. Again story boards should be utilized describing players level and interaction. The jarl would then ask follower to utilize players skills for adventures that will gain titles for follower master and follower companions such as gaining influence with other towns, spying on towns, arranging for raids with marauders, whoring and fucking bands of thieves, mages fighters, etc.  Eventually house would be assigned to follower and praise would be added through story board describing how wonderful follower is with player in bondage and on leash. This could advance through each town until follower master is voice behind the throne of Skyrim.

A. Rebellion can be added and level assigned to change outcome of each level. Punishment for rebellion and failure to complete adventure can be added as a part of rebel nature. Player can share in success which would be utilized in story boards which would be different to explain alternative outcome. Player would have to go through a lot to change outcome and follower would always try to bring out player submissiveness and or slavery.

B. Deals can be utilized to effect outcome and to try to establish dominance of follower over player. Player would have to go through a lot of hassle and or deals to change deals which would lead towards more deals. A never ending cycle of sex and bondage which slowly degrade the player towards the submissive and or slave level.

Conclusion. I dont know if this would change the structure of your mod to much to make it so but some type of adventure mod combined with sexlab provided content needs to be made. Very few mods allow the character to still utilize the structure mods and combine adventure at the same time. Devious Cursed Loot, Mara Eden, Devious Followers, Sanguine etc all block the player from adventure and the controls get boring because they dont incorporate and allow adventure. When they do allow adventure they eliminate it. This is sorely lacking in the Sexlab universe. Hopefully you can utilize some of my suggestions or come up with some of your own.

32 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Is there any specific condition to unlock gag locked by follower? Seems like im stuck tried wait,sleep....etc and same dialogue all the time. 

You are locked in that gag for .. at least 2 or 3 days 

Once this time is over your follower should tell you something about "I unlock you once I got some rest" from time to time (its idle talk)

This is controlled by the mental variable, which.. I think it scales with no limit. Might set one for Alpha 2.. prbly going to set one for Alpha 2.. anyway

Mental is decreased by 2 for each hour of sleep or through specific events 

Im going to check on the idle talk and Im going to add another follower reaction when you speak to them also explaining this

You just need to sleep.. or you could also.. you know.. not sleep and take things into your own hands. There are other ways to be a rebel than dialogue

Actually devious helpers has a function like that as well, but i'd very much like a mod that adds cheerful dialogues, a bit of DD and isn't invasive (i mean, i had to disable most of the cursed loot events and devious helpers tie up mechanic because 'hey, it's time to save the world, but first enjoy 3 hours of looking at your screen waiting for JerkMcGee to untie you') DEC adds up a bit with 'hey i'm horny weeee' where there's at least a bit of action, but trying to play becomes a nightmare when suddenly a collar jumps at you from a random corpse and as you said devious followers is just too taxing with the debt system.

So yeah, a bit of that, a bit of this, i'd say an option to snooze the events or rebel a bit, and it'd be gold.

11 hours ago, Scrab said:

My issue here isnt storing the data. its more about how Im using it

Creating a new quest and store data in quest stages is easy enough, I could also just create a (global) variable and have each number assigned to 1 state but I need to make use of it somewhere, idealy in more than 1 event

I think one can store all data as numerical variables with PapyrusUtil, at least this is how Aroused or DD variables are stored. StorageUtil.GetFloatValue() and StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(). They are also linked to actors so it would be easier to manage different followers.