I think I misunderstood, I thought you were asking me to make a whipping frame .nif and so I looked and the 2 alternatives seemed to be standing or laying down.

Spoiler
  • th?id=OIP.p5V5imQpu5u270HY54WkQQHaLG&pid
    • th?id=OIP.vyA0S7AMLM1tuHBC-LEiLwAAAA&pid

The mini game sounds a great idea, let me see if I can make a paired animation for whipping but you would have to equip the frame and whip before triggering the anim. I think there are some whips that use physics as weapons already. Lets see if we can make something that looks good then think about permissions after. I'm a bit bogged down doing anims at the moment but hopefully ill get some time before the weekend.

When I say "frame" I actually just mean the setup to have things going, not an actual single object :) 

Im digging too deep into too many different communities, so my vocabulary can be somewhat off at times, my pardon. I call things like Fatigue and Stress "Engines" which of course doesnt really make much sense form a coding standpoint. In Yu Gi Oh however "Engines" are small parts of your deck that dont really do anything by themselfs and arent part of the the main theme (in this mod that would be Affection with A3 going forward) but are essential to setup the big game winning strategies, simliar to how Fatigue and Stress enable a lot of the events

A "frame" for the whipping event would consist of the whip (the weapon), a short 1-strike animation that I can trigger over and over again ("counting up" and the actual dialogue so that I can somewhere else in my mod just tell the game "Do my whipping event" and it would do the whipping minigame

Seeing those screens tho, I kind of catched interest of doing something with them. Maybe doing multiple whipping events. I mean why not. I can imagine a revolt event utilising furniture like that

hu hu yes I kinda got it that we were speaking a different language, shall I do a quick mock up of a whipping "frame" like the pics and we can go from there? You could place them next to the milking pumps all round skyrim so the p.c. gets whipped in public. Imagine that with spectator crowds!

Something that could also be interesting are idle markers.. wall push up position. Having you stand on a wall during an event. I could place them more open around next to houses etc

Theres so much potential, Id just need fitting triggers and multiple executions of the event

If you want to do it, sure. Im still busy creating the new .esp but will try to come up with some alternative whipping events and triggers :) 

I think something like "You sleep at home and suddenly wake up bound to one of those frames" could also be interesting.. its unfortunate that Skyrim doesnt have any open marketplaces. Just imagine how much more immersive large open marketplaces would be, like the ones in AC Odyssey with a bunch of NPCs doing their business.. ah. That would bring events like that to the next level

theres this

I think the author is open to adding place markers to items, i guess the p.c. could be attached to anything really. I have more guards, populated cities and immersive wenches and that clogs my frame rate already, there's no way you could call it busy either. I guess it's just the limitations of the game unless someone makes a mod that adds non interactable npcs with low poly meshes that don't lock the engine up. Never played AC, mario is more my style however I think the greatest crowd scene in game i've seen is the day of the dead in SOTTR

ok I done some research and found this,

have converted to se and it looks quite good. If you want to make a mini game it needs to be dynamic and not an sl anim so maybe you could equip this to the follower (if permissions granted of course) and I could make an alternative idle anim for p.c. either attached to vanilla furniture or the whipping frame with an alternative stagger anim of arching back in pain for example to trigger on each hit?

I did some brief checkup on how idles work in Skyrim, if I take a closer look at Zaz Im probably able to make an Idle Marker & 2 special furnitures (they seem to behave very similar) to have the victim use them. That would also fit in nicely with the Whipcane which also acts independent 

I could prbly go as far as having random NPCs use the whip then if it happens in public

So yes, I could probably equip the whip to the follower and have the PC take one of the 3 positions and then loop the animation

I could also just loop the attack without the dialogue making it complete scene

I like making things dynamic and diverse so Im definitely interested in having the victim respond to hits or maybe trying to avoid them as long as it doesnt break the animation. Tough I dont know if thats possible the way I imagine it so you might only make one (crappy) idle for testing and if it works properly this could be expanded on(?) 

..getting permission might be a bit hard though. Turbo hasnt been online in 2 years and didnt post anything in 5

mmm k try this when you have time. Just real simple to test the concept it should line up with the wall marker from furniture framework so in theory you can activate against any wall.

whipidle is waiting to get a whip and hit is well getting hit! the frames from idle to hit should line up if triggered at the loop point of idle last frame of hit is first frame of idle so should flow easy from one to the other. The .hkx are in se format let me know if you prefer le.

whiphit.hkx whipidle.hkx

Im having some major issues with my Skyrim install right now. Cant test things out with sub 10 FPS, I need to get to the bottom of this first

Im uploading a Pre Alpha3 with this post. This Alpha contains the overhauled Key Holder Dialogue and an (almost finished) Searching in the Wild Event. The reason why Im uploading this is because I need some people to test this out for me while I try to get my FPS back

This pre Alpha utilizes reused Fragment Scripts. I need to know if they work. If you got some time to spare, just play through the Searching in the Wild Event and tell me if you run into any issues (I feel like everyones gonna hate this event by the time this mod is released just because of how often I use and note it)

The conditions for this event have changed since Alpha2:

- You need to be in a Location that is considered "Wilderness" by the mod

- Your Fatigue has to be 16 or higher

- Followers Stress has to be below 32

- Affection needs to be at Lv2 or higher - to achieve this, I made an option in the debug section of the MCM. Simply click on the "Affection Level", this should set your level to Lv3. It doesnt do anything beyond that

- You need to sleep for one entire tick or more (default 6)

- Obvsly Cooldown needs to be inactive

Another thing that would be great if someone could test it out:

If youre using add item menu, search for a "Pet Collar" in my mod (It should be the only item listed), see if equipping it makes you crawl. Thats it

This version requires you to run FNIS

=========

@audhol

Figuring out how I use .hkx inside the mod is gonna be so much fun :^)

and JF is SE only. I dont own LE :) 

57 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Figuring out how I use .hkx inside the mod is gonna be so much fun :^)

haha sorry buddy I have no idea how to script. Maybee the simplest way to start might be to bind the anim to an item like the crawling is bound to pet collar?

So the flow might be,

follower "you've been naughty i'm going to whip you"

addequip invisible item to pc that replaces the mt_idle.hkx to be whipidle.hkx (hopefully lined up against wall or whipping frame if you prefer)

addequip whipcane to follower (perhaps another idle for the follower might be needed, like a sexy prowl flicking the whip in preparation)

wait random 5-15 seconds (to build up tension)

follower attacks once aiming at back of p.c. 

.5 seconds after impact of whip trigger whiphit.hkx (perhaps the whip could have stagger effect then you could simply replace the stagger anim with whip hit anim?)

Apply slavetat whipmark1 (I just invented that but shouldn't be too hard to make or maybe overlay is better, maybe it's already in zaz?)

lower health inline with the debuff applied by the painlover skill (lol didn't you mention creating something like that?)

P.C. " w.. w....... one thank you master"

follower "you've earned five today, shall we continue?"

rince/repeat

easy peasy!!!!!

Was just about to start a new game so I will test JFPA3

EDIT,

started new game but there's no mention of affection in mcm, did I miss something?

38 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Its a really uncomfortable situation right now, ngl

Sorry Scrab good luck with whatever's going on. I'll try your new script and esp will let you know but don't stress to answer if you got stuff going on.

Edit,

nope sorry still no affection in mcm and pet collar does nothing either? whatever, there's no rush.

Alright.. got my FPS back *hype*

Ill finish the searching in the wild event today, I did a quick test myself and it "seems" to be working.. I hope I wont end up spending hours in xEdit redoing those changes.. ah... 

If it does indeed work, the amount of scripts in this mod will be about 1/3rd of what it otherwise would be. Note that this doesnt have all that much impact on actual playing performance. Its mostly going to benefit game startup and Dialogue diversity going forward 

@audhol

The MCM script didnt work because.. well.. it was the wrong one. Again. I messed up a lot today, lets hope that A3 wont be as messy

Pet Collar not working is an info I can work with tho

Alright.. alright. Finaly done with Alpha 3. Took me about 2 weeks more than I was hoping for. My pardon. The mod is much bigger than I was expecting and the weather really didnt like me the past week. Truly unfortunate, obnoxious, disappointing? 

Before I go over the Changes, I want to note something first however. I guess you could call it an excuse in advance. A3 is as already mentioned an entirely new .esp, I did not go over each and every dialogue choice to make sure they all work properly (Believe it or not, JF isnt as small as it seems)

You might end up choosing a dialogue option that finishes dialogue even tho there should be something else beyond that, or maybe some dialogue that should close the dialogue does not close it. If you find anything like that, just tell me. This includes dialogue that feels rushed

Im always willing to take another look at existing content. Perfection means failure

I also want to note that the A3 Patch notes might be pretty long, so get some popcorn if youre interested in reading the details ?

Joyful Followers Alpha 3

Content

- Added a "Misc Dialogue" Option in the Main Dialogue Choices, even if you arent interested in details, read the below Spoiler ITS IMPORTANT

Spoiler

This Misc Dialogue is a dummy option right now. Clicking it will usually do nothing. Currently, theres only 1 dialogue that can be accessed through this and this one dialogue belongs to a quest that of course, needs to start first and then youd also have to make the right choices

In future versions, I will be adding new interactions for quests and this dialogue will be more and more important as time goes on as I will be using it as the main access point for radiant talk with the JF and some special quest interaction

- Key Holder Dialogue has been overhauled

Spoiler

In Alpha 0, Key Holder used to be a Labyrinth of choices, with Alpha 1 I did cut that down, made it more linear and gave it about 30 different branches (only ~10 of them would actually unlock you) With Alpha 3, I turned that down even more. Key Holder Dialogue is now a pretty straightforward function. I feared that one might use Devious Helpers/Followers for the sole reason of avoiding JFs unlocking feature ? .. Not that I mind anyone using those mods together with JF, but I want the Key Holder to be something people actually can and want to use mid playthrough, inside a dungeon, just like that. Ask your follower and be done in <5 clicks in less than a minute (Your follower still needs to have a few keys tho)

Your follower will only complain about unlocking you (When they have keys and you are locked into something they help unlocking) when they are Angry (Stress > 32)

Using this feature will also no longer affect Domination & Submission

Additionally, the Key Holders Inventory is now slightly different in structure. You can just give your follower all keys you have currently with you (either all or of one specific type) instead of putting them in manually. Furthermore, the Key Holders inventory is no longer accessible at all times. Depending on your situation, your follower will simply tell you what keys they currently have

Note that right now, the JF can only unlock Devices which use Restraint Keys. This is subject to change

- Searching in the Wild got a slight overhaul

Spoiler

- SitW Dialogue has been cleaned up. Instead now swarming the main dialogue choices, everything is stored in a single "My clothes?" branch

- SitWs bad end has been reintroduced (I hope this time it actually works)

- "Begging" Choice has been reworked and is less structured. Has less options in its pool however (Going down from 5 to 3, due to the new structure, this is significantly more impactful than you might think)

- Added follow up interaction on one base choice

- Added an currently empty follow up interaction

- You can no longer dismiss your follower through dialogue while SitW is running

- Drinking Event got some further improvements

Spoiler

The entire event is now playable and has a tradeoff with each drink youre getting more tired and if you drink enough your screen will go from this:

Spoiler

20200804172712_1.jpg.20a5b18346b8c651df354d7a66c744a8.jpg

To this:

Spoiler

20200804172513_1.jpg.7859481f73e97d7200939013eea51852.jpg

I dont consider this event done yet. I think it still needs a lot of tweaks but I want to know what people think first

Also I need to find a way to delay the forcegreet in a forcegreet package, so that youre not being invited by your follower the second you step foot in an Inn

Those effects only apply during the Drinking Event itself. This is to avoid conflicts with Need mods

- Dialogue across the entire mod has been overhauled and cleaned up. I hope that the follower will feel more dynamic and logical but also less time consuming now. If you feel like Dialogue in A2 was better than it currently is, let me know - ideally with a reasoning (and what you expect from good Dialogue)

- Some Messages have been rewritten to fit the current theme of the mod (Using descriptive 2nd person instead of narrative explanation)

- The idea and use of Punishments has been overhauled

Spoiler

In A1, Punishments used to be more in a "Follower Vs Player but the Player is a Slave" ideology. In A2 I completely threw them away as it did no longer fit the path this mod is taking. Not too long ago I noted that I wanted to scrap them completely.. and in A3 they make a return. Whoa. such a wild ride for them

You can think of Punishments in A3 as a sort of "Slap in the face". Imagine you annoy someone beyond believe and they just.. decide to punch you.. and go away.

Punishments go in the same direction.. kind of. They are no longer in a parenting or slavery theme of "Hey, I told you, you dont listen, now here, you deserve it" but rather "Hey, yo. Fck off."

Punishments are divided into 2 categories: Generic and Rough ones

Generic are quite literally what I wrote above. You get a punch in the face, now live with it. The "punch in the face" can be something like a device thats equipped on you and now you can struggle getting rid of it because your follower aint help you removing it! 

Rough Punishments are.. well.. Shut Up is a Rough punishment. Im assume that most already played through this event once, what it does is .. well.. it makes you shut up. While it runs you cant even talk to your follower! and your follower offers you to end the quest themselves, if you cant escape it otherwise.

... I dont want to go into any more detail about "Rough Punishments" as I dont want to set in stone what they are exactly. I hope that it gives you a basic idea of whats going on with them

Miscellaneous

- I have added Debug Options to recruit, dismiss and disallow an Actor to become a JoyFol

Spoiler

This is primarily to give you a way to use this mod together with DF

Disable your first follower to ever become a JF and use the 2nd one as a JF

Use the Debug option to dismiss said JF; if DF has priority (I recommend letting DF load after JF and just use this debug option to remove the JF)

- "Pseudo unique followers" (Such a Jzargo) should now be supported by JF. Only exception to this is Talvas. Serana is NOT a "Pseudo Unqiue" follower

- Beyond just making a new .esp, I made a few changes to the Forcegreets. I hope that if the issues that occurred were User Error, they will be fixed now

- I massively reduced script usage in this mod. A2 had ~220 Scripts before I started working on A3. The current version of A3 has only ~90

Structural Changes

- Domination as "the" progression system has been removed and replaced with "Affection"

Spoiler

Affection is a scaling system that simulates how close you are to your follower. The higher your affection, the closer you are to your follower and the more events will be unlocked! Yay! Progress!

Affection even influences existing events (Did you read the part in which I wrote that reduction "begging events" is more impactful than it sounds? Ye..) to make them more interesting to replay as time goes on! 

Currently, Affection can only be increased through time spend with your follower, there are plans to change that

- Why Affection?

The advantage in a linear system like Affection over a dynamic one like Domination is that I can put a clear line on where I want events to be. Things like "Give me thousands of septimes" make more sense if you already know someone for some time, Domination doesnt take time into account so events like that can feel out of place

Additionally for the same reason, I can introduce more extreme events in later stages

Affection is divided into 8 Stages, once you enter a Stage, you cannot go back without recruiting a new Follower

Affection is a very slow system. Even when playing a game for hundreds of hours you might suddenly see new Events pop up when you play with your follower for long enough! You will have options to speed this up but you will most likely never be able to get to the end within 10 hours of playtime

> With affection, existing engines have been overhauled:

- Ticks

Spoiler

Ticks are the mods hearthbeat, so to speak. You can set the tickspeed in the MCM though I highly discourage you to do so unless you have real reasons to do so. The entire mod is now balanced around this, thus the range it can be adjusted has been significantly reduced. I leave it as an option however, I dont know if there are any reasons to change it but.. just in case

..hah. Thats short. Its a simple but extremly important functionality

- SDP.. is the orignal Domination Scaling. it has been massively overhauled and - imo - significantly improved

Spoiler

SDP. Is that a name that makes you tingle? Shiver? I hope it is. It sounds massive! And it is! Sounds like some big mechanical endboss!! (its actually just short for "Submission-Domination-Poinsystem")

..Yet at its core is so very small... Its reaching from -10 to 10 with lockouts on each end, throwing you to -25 (from -10) or 25 (from 10)

Domination Zone is defined from -25 to -1 whereas Submission Zone is defined from 0 to 25. When you get a new JF, this number will start at 0.

The neutral zone is now overlapping with domination and submission, going from -3 to 3. It only prevents some of the.... rougher interactions of happening

It usually changes by +1 or -1 though in rare cases also changes by -2/2

Being dominant or submissive now has effects on how the follower overall will behave. Youre also always either one or the other. There is no "Youre slightly submissive" or "Youre very dominant" in the original sense (that was a big part in A2). Some interactions will be locked behind some borders (being 3 and 10) but the overall behavior of the JF wont change by a lot.

There are specific traits that apply when you are in one position:

- A dominant Player will never have their wishes declined. E.g. you always have the option of the follower unlocking you and youre always having access to the Key Holders inventory. They have specific dialogue options which are more likely to succeed, making playing the game with a JF less restricting. Once you are at -10, you will have special events unlocked (Plans for Beta), note however that you will mostly use the same event pool as the submissive Player. You only get the above perks.

As a payoff, Stress will increase faster

- A submissive Player is more restricted in their choices. Its basically the opposite of the above, youre forced into taking the worse option more often, you sometimes dont even have a choice and youre more likely to be asked some extreme things, your follower is also more likely to use punishments. At -10 your follower has access to some more extreme events (Also beta)

- Fatigue

Spoiler

Fatigue is now scaling from 0 to 46 (From originally 0 to 18)

It is divided into 4 sections (Originally 3) and being tired now has consequences. Each Stage you advance will put a debuff on you which decreases your speechskill and ability to Intimidate others. I want you to keep in mind, that this mod uses a lot of Intimidation and Persuation.. that makes it a total of 3 Stages, beeing Wake (Stage 0) has obvsly no debuff 

Fatigue is no longer used as a condition in Events unless there is a reason to do so (Events like the Shopping Quest which dont care if youre Wake or Wasted will no longer use it as a condition to trigger)

Fatigue now reduces itself Exponentially. Im sure you all are well aware that only sleeping for a short amount of time is unhealthy, and why should it be any different for the mighty Dragonborn (or whatever youre roleplaying)? Meaning, sleeping for only 1 hour each will not Regenerate Fatigue, Fatigue gain and loss will be about 0. Im not going into much more detail here. Basically, the longer you sleep the more Fatigue you regenerate. I recommend trying to sleep for at least 10 hours when you want to regenerate Fatigue :) I did this for two reasons: 1) Immersion, I want to give you reason to actually sleep for longer and not just "only as long as necessary" and 2) Beeing interrupted in your sleep is something you dont want.

- Stress

Spoiler

Stres is now scaling from 0 to 40 (Originally 0 to 24)

Stress is divided into 3 Stages (Originally 3) and is more involved in what actually happens inside the mod... yes. Thats exciting, isnt it? There isnt much difference to A2's Stress.. how unfortunate. 

There are 2 things to note tho:

- Stress gain (as already mentioned) is increased if you are dominant

- High Stress makes the follower ignore that you are dominant

- Followers Memory ( SOMETHING NEW \o/ )

Spoiler

Followers Memory is a new Engine this mod uses. Basically, the choices you make will be remembered by the JF and used later on. This Engine is also responsible for making them not unequip punishment DD stuff they equipped on you

It will remember all sort of stuff, some choices you made .. or they. The fetishes you admitted? You desires? Just everything! .. thats somewhat intresting to remember

I think this is very simple, theres not too much to say about it.. Are there any questions about this? Just dont tell your follower your into a 24/7 Bondage Lifestyle, easy!

.. anything else.. anything else.. I think Im actually done now. Looking at the bar at my right -> Thats a loong post.

Oh yea, make sure to run FNIS. FNIS is now required with A3 going forward. Exxxxciting

Whats next?

- Mainfocus of A4 is going to be the whipping Frame that was the topic of.. I think almost the entire last page? Since I never really worked with animations, learning this could take some time tho..

- I assume you already guessed it, but part of the reason why Followers Memory exists is for preperation for the Truth or Dare Game 

- Ways to increase Affection other than waiting

Hey, not a question, but more just a compliment and a thanks (and a suggestion)

This mod is almost exactly what I've been looking for. sort of an in between of regular followers and devious followers (DF is a little too much for my taste), so great work and thanks for making it

Now for the suggestion, could you add a daily payment system? And yeah, i know DF has that, but again, its just too (im not even sure how to explain it). Nothing too big, but maybe just a slider that makes you have to pay each day? (maybe have a range from 0 (disabled) to 1000 gold?) and then if you dont pay, your follower might react depending on different factors?, i think with that, this mod would be significantly better (but again, its already great and thank you)

10 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Now for the suggestion, could you add a daily payment system? And yeah, i know DF has that, but again, its just too (im not even sure how to explain it). Nothing too big, but maybe just a slider that makes you have to pay each day? (maybe have a range from 0 (disabled) to 1000 gold?) and then if you dont pay, your follower might react depending on different factors?, i think with that, this mod would be significantly better (but again, its already great and thank you)

The JF isnt a mercenary. Thats one of the first things I set in stone when starting to design the concepts

What Im most likely going to add is a function to make presents to your follower, this may include just giving them money directly. You could use that for roleplaying

Once this present interaction is finished, Im open to think about ways to make the follower expect some sort of present every x hours (most likely the expected value will increase with each tick). However, I want to avoid giving the follower a greedy personality, so I cant promise anything of the sort

2 hours ago, crococat said:

File name was changed. Could install only with save cleaning.

From an internal standpoint, Alpha3 is an entirely new mod

Almost all core scripts have been edited, all Fragment Scripts have been redone and the .esp has been rewritten from scratch

As this is an Alpha, Id usually recommend doing a clean save with each update but this time it is indeed required

10 hours ago, Scrab said:

The JF isnt a mercenary. Thats one of the first things I set in stone when starting to design the concepts

What Im most likely going to add is a function to make presents to your follower, this may include just giving them money directly. You could use that for roleplaying

Once this present interaction is finished, Im open to think about ways to make the follower expect some sort of present every x hours (most likely the expected value will increase with each tick). However, I want to avoid giving the follower a greedy personality, so I cant promise anything of the sort

Alright, that makes sense, but the mercenary followers ARE mecenaries

Im not sure if it would be possible to affect just them, but maybe have something that replaces the 500 gold payment with a daily payment. because it just doesnt make sense for a mercenary to take a payment once for a permanent contract

.. I guess there isnt really a reason to not do it so:

Alpha 4 will feature a new, optional payment system which will be disabled on default and will be handled very similar to DF:
- With each tick, your follower will expect a certain amount of money to be paid 

- Debt can be paid off through the misc dialogue (The one that I said is going to be swarmed with random dialogue) 

- Not paying this debt will lead in an increased gain of stress and ultimately to the follower leaving you (This will reset Affection or if I ever find a way to store affection progress in a lightweight fashion, heavily damage it), latter can be disabled

- Debt increase per tick as well as thresholds can be configured

Im not planning on ever using this system as an engine, meaning it wont have any owned events nor does it influence others in any way. I only add it due to request

Im not going to hassle with the Mercenary vanilla quest. See the 500g on recruit as sort of a insurance that you actually have the money or so. Theres too much room for .. all sorts of issues. Its just not worth it imo, 500g isnt a lot

I only hear about issues when attempting to mod them. DF even broke them completely

23 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

oh wow, this mod sounds really interesting. I hope that she will be a final soon and not an Alpha anymore, so I can use her in my game.

How long this mod will remain in Alpha depends on how fast I can fill my ToDo with ideas.. and how fast I can make those ideas reality

The less ideas I have, the longer it will take :( 

My ToDo currently has 6 (now 7) things, 2 of them are empty (meaning its a vague concept with no clear .. well.. content), 2 are minor, 1 is major

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

.. I guess there isnt really a reason to not do it so:

Alpha 4 will feature a new, optional payment system which will be disabled on default and will be handled very similar to DF:
- With each tick, your follower will expect a certain amount of money to be paid 

- Debt can be paid off through the misc dialogue (The one that I said is going to be swarmed with random dialogue) 

- Not paying this debt will lead in an increased gain of stress and ultimately to the follower leaving you (This will reset Affection or if I ever find a way to store affection progress in a lightweight fashion, heavily damage it), latter can be disabled

- Debt increase per tick as well as thresholds can be configured

Im not planning on ever using this system as an engine, meaning it wont have any owned events nor does it influence others in any way. I only add it due to request

Im not going to hassle with the Mercenary vanilla quest. See the 500g on recruit as sort of a insurance that you actually have the money or so. Theres too much room for .. all sorts of issues. Its just not worth it imo, 500g isnt a lot

I only hear about issues when attempting to mod them. DF even broke them completely

Hey, thanks so much

Hey @Scrab thinking about the whipping have you seen this?

If you could get permission it would be 1000 times less work for you. If you want to be Sinatra and do it your way i'm still more than happy to make anims for you.

Also I thought a bit about you adding a payment system in and whilst at first I thought it was a crazy idea to pay someone you were supposed to be becoming friends with actually as a team you would share the spoils of war. Just another idea but what about instead of a fixed sum it could be a % of what you've earned? Already you have to sleep to reduce stress so you could add a dialogue before bedtime "let's look at what we've made today" You could even go as far as changing the % based on affection so at the start it's like a cut for a mercenary like @AnInsaneMoose suggested but at higher levels as you become a close team you get to 50/50 as well as leaving open the option to give gifts to the JF based on what they like?

What does follower is futa do in the mcm?

Maybe an increase affection lvl by 1 in the debug for testing alpha builds?

2 hours ago, audhol said:

Just another idea but what about instead of a fixed sum it could be a % of what you've earned?

Thats heavy. The game doesnt track where you gain and spend money, there is no log to just check what happens with your money, so Id need to track it myself:

How much money do you have on the beginning of the cycle, how much money to you spend on merchants, how much money do you have left at the end of the cycle.. etcpp

I actually have the entire script laid out in my head, doesnt seem to be all too heavy on the engine (its still on the heavier side) but its yet again one of those things the engine isnt intended to support (just like Searching in the Wild.. or MyCut), so who knows if it actually works

Im unsure tho if the follower forcegreeting you after every day about it is a fun experience. I can imagine that this might be very annoying

What does follower is futa do in the mcm?

Dialogue option, I use it sparingly

It comes in use when.. well.. when would it matter if an Actor is a futa? The mod has some gender exclusive dialogue for PC and Follower

Maybe an increase affection lvl by 1 in the debug for testing alpha builds?

Will do

Hey @Scrab thinking about the whipping have you seen this?

No I didnt and .. no it doesnt

This mod is actually fairly simple. I will take a closer look at how the reactions are triggered, as its exactly what I want to do too (so thanks for linking this) but what this mod basically does is:

It spawns and locks you in Zaz furniture and then you can use vanilla combat to spam click or have an actor looping an attack package (not trying to insult the mod)

The issues:

1) It uses Zaz, JF is already using DD (and I dont really like either of them. One is outdated and the other makes me feel like an unwelcome leech...) I dont want to use 3 big frameworks 

1.1) Not using Zaz makes the animations unusable as their are made for that specific Zaz furniture

2) It spawns the furniture. Im no sucker for immersion but I dont like Furniture random spawning from nothing (thus the "wall push up" idea)

3) I dont like sticks for whips with vanilla attack animations

In my head the event uses one powerful attack on the victim with each hit, vanilla attacks dont support this idea and a small stick doesnt either

Something like this is what I have in mind:

after each hit, a small dialogue would pop up, with the choices I noted on Page4

For additional events, you could do a backwards attack, which pulls the whip back in the starting position allowing for a more extreme & brutal scenario without dialogue

You could also loop the animation by having a slow pullback (much like in the animation)