3 hours ago, someoneis said:

I really like this mode my only issue is that JF work for only one follower per session, if i have 2 follower only one of them will have the functionality of JF.
When I dismiss the follower which has the functionality of JF and recruit a new follower he will not have the functionality of JF.

I don't know if that's a bug or if it's a compatibility problem with AFT or a modded follower.

Thats on purpose

Adding support for multiple followers is a little more complicated

The mod is build around only 1 follower. JF is trying to develop a personality for your follower, if I make multiple followers a JF (wether or not this is technically possible doesnt matter here) you end up having 2 followers with basically the same personality.. which just breaks immersion

I keep it an option to use other followers (human and pet followers) in events (hint hint, I already do) but in depth interactions with a second follower is ... a lil bit too much for an Alpha

6 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

if it's incompatibility with modded followers, DH or eager npc

Everyone thats in the vanilla follower faction can become a JF; at least should. Mods that alter the vanilla follower faction obvisouly can break the mod.. altough I dont know why one would ever do that, thats literally just asking for conflicts

Unique followers (such as Serana) are incompatible due to not using the default follower faction, Follwers with a unique voice (such as Jzargo (or how that one Khajiit at the college is called again)) are partially incompatible; hiring them doesnt break things but dismissing them will. Latter being something that could be changed, at least for the vanilla ones, note however that I currently have other priorities (such as the forcegreet, I dont understand why that happens whatsover)

Mercenaries cant become JF, because Immersion. The JF isnt a mercenary

If you dont get the "Im sure were going to have a great time!" line, the mod doesnt start. With a very few exceptions (being the tired circle and locations), everything in this mod is chained to this dialogue. If it doesnt pop up, your follower isnt recognized as a JF and thus has no access to my own forcegreets, at least they shouldnt.. well they actually quite literally cant. As of now, there is no other way than this dialogue to assing a JF

.. which gives me even more trouble understanding why things happen the way they do (talking about the forcegreet here..)

On 7/12/2020 at 6:54 PM, Player80 said:

Deviously enslaved provides source files for the mod, so I'll see what I can find in the CK and the scripts that may hopefully help you figure out if something was indeed incorrect or not, because those FG can be tricky to do properly from what I've read.

Thanks for trying to help to get to the bottom of this :)

32 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Thats on purpose

Adding support for multiple followers is a little more complicated

The mod is build around only 1 follower. JF is trying to develop a personality for your follower, if I make multiple followers a JF (wether or not this is technically possible doesnt matter here) you end up having 2 followers with basically the same personality.. which just breaks immersion

I keep it an option to use other followers (human and pet followers) in events (hint hint, I already do) but in depth interactions with a second follower is ... a lil bit too much for an Alpha

Thanks for your reply.

I agree with you that it's better to only have 1 follower who is a JF.

The problem for me is that it's only the first follower that follow you per game that is a JF and sometimes the first follower is not really the one that you keep...

Anyway it's not really a big issue when you know it, especially for an Alpha.

3 hours ago, archknight said:

Is this compatible with devious followers or no?

Both JF and DF edit the vanilla follower quest to dismiss the follower from their framework

If you dont dismiss your follower, yes

Note that I dont support DF + JF as of now

On 7/14/2020 at 8:35 PM, Scrab said:

Seems to be compatible, no patch required 

Ok, I will give it a try.

The good thing with flp is, you can leave the follower on it's own ai and still have full control.

Together with my home is your home up to 255 full controlled followers :)

3 hours ago, John Taylor69 said:

I downloaded this all i can do is ask about devices and occasionally my follower says don't go too far and that's it plz help

Its an Alpha, content is constantly overhauled and there isnt much content there. The more suggestions I get the easier I can fill this mod with content :)

Currently, those events are avialable:

Spoiler

- "On Hit" .. hit your follower

- "My cut" - Be in a walled city between 10am and 8pm on weekdays with more than 8k gold while youre Tired (Fatigue 7+) and your Follower is "Calm"

- "Search in the Wild" - Sleep in "Wilderness" for 7+ hours while being Tired while your Follower is "Calm" 

- "Lets have a drink" - Go to an inn between 8pm and 11.59pm while being Tired while your Follower is "Calm"

I should probably post this list on the mainpage.. and I guess I should focus on events when your follower is mad and some that dont care if youre tired and some dont care about followers stress.. maybe I take the tired condition out of the My Cut Quest.. doesnt really make much sense there

11 hours ago, Scrab said:

Its an Alpha, content is constantly overhauled and there isnt much content there. The more suggestions I get the easier I can fill this mod with content :)

Currently, those events are avialable:

Reveal hidden contents

- "On Hit" .. hit your follower

- "My cut" - Be in a walled city between 10am and 8pm on weekdays with more than 8k gold while youre Tired (Fatigue 7+) and your Follower is "Calm"

- "Search in the Wild" - Sleep in "Wilderness" for 7+ hours while being Tired while your Follower is "Calm" 

- "Lets have a drink" - Go to an inn between 8pm and 11.59pm while being Tired while your Follower is "Calm"

I should probably post this list on the mainpage.. and I guess I should focus on events when your follower is mad and some that dont care if youre tired and some dont care about followers stress.. maybe I take the tired condition out of the My Cut Quest.. doesnt really make much sense there

Yeah that makes sense, thanks for the help!

I like the idea behind this mod in that its based on a relationship with your follower. Does the amount of time spent with the follower affect what the follower does? What I mean is perhaps the depth of the relationship could be tracked (time spent, enemies defeated together, dungeons cleared etc) maybe the p.c. could become more devoted to the follower and less able to rebel whilst the followers demands become more extreme to prove the devotion. Perhaps the relationship could buff the team of p.c. follower meaning that refusing to do what the follower asks weakens the devotion and also the buff? This gives a consequence to your rebelion idea, you choose to do as the follower wants to keep the relationship at the current level (maybee gain too) or rebel and lose a large chunk of relationship and buff? Perhaps you could debuff the p.c. on game start like SLS meaning you would have to form a relationship to be able to play the game, this would also stop it becoming op.

possible follower dialogue

after killing first five enemies together

"we make a great team huh"

Travel together to 2 cities

"I love being with you"

20 enemies

"we were meant to be together"

clear first dungeon

as you reach the dungeons end your follower grabs you and kisses you long and hard as your mouths part you see a look in his/hers eyes that fill you equally with excitement and dread.

anyway just some ideas good luck for the future of this mod, I look forward to seeing where it goes.

21 hours ago, audhol said:

Does the amount of time spent with the follower affect what the follower does?

No.. Someone already made that suggestions a long time ago. I thought it wasnt needed because I already got 3 (now 4) variables determining what is possible

But seeing people making suggestions about forced marriage .. and how empty this mod is.. it could add a lot of possibilities for other events

Weakening the PC with a "Lonely debuff" that goes away with submission but submission adds more restrictions on you whereas being dominant doesnt affect the lonely debuff as much but isnt as restricting as submission.. I kind of like this

I could shift the focus on the mod from the domination system to an affection system. Cutting down the width and depth of the point system in exchange for affection system. From a gameplay perspective, this wouldnt change all too much.. I think. The follower wouldnt change their personality too much but there would probably be more restriction and all time presence if I can start events on timer rather than having a point system scale up first.. it could make the system significantly faster at the cost of some dynamic. Youd probably have a harder time wandering around between 0 and 200 but I assume the real goal for everyone is to get to one end anyway. Having the "getting known to each other" be controlled by a timer instead of an empty area inside the point system could also solve the "Nothin is happenin" issue

I could also introduce permanent quests more easily. Its weird to come up with some hardcore stuff like forced marriage when you only are with that follower for a few days. The same goes for other more extreme stuff. Some of them dont really fit in a neutral position but if I have the dom/neutral/sub scale significantly faster I can just chain the events on an affection meter and have sub/dom as a 2ndary condition

The only real downside that comes to my mind right now is that this would make it significantly easier to become an everyday DD mod. Something I dont like about the bigger DD mods is that all of them run out of content when there are no more slots to equip something on you. I always found this would be pretty restricting, boring. Why would you use this mod a 2nd time if all it does is equipping things on you? Wether this is through debt or combat defeat.. or just arousal. Thats why I make events like "Searching in the Wild" that doesnt use DD whatsoever (well at least not in any meaningful way. A3 will have a collar option that you can agree on to wear for a.. certain amount of time)

Ive been busy modding Minecraft for someone so I didnt really do much since A2.1. All I got is a crawling mechanic (which is working yay). I hope I can get back to this mod tomorrow.. maybe later today

The only real downside that comes to my mind right now is that this would make it significantly easier to become an everyday DD mod.

Agreed 100% skyrim does not need another mod the equips random dd's on you every 5 minutes. I actually had this conversation with lupine (DFC) and they made a very valid point that there is no need to equip a DD with all the locking scripts attached because you are punished by the follower for not wearing it anyway. In the case of DF its more debt in the case of JF maybee losing affection however you decide to play the dynamic between P.C./follower. The item could just be a simple ring, the point is the follower has asked the p.c. to wear it and is checking that the p.c. complies to the demand. So instead of being locked until you "find" a key you have the choice of obeying the followers wishes or face the consequences of rebellion.

I like the idea of it being a slow burner too, lots of mods just chuck everything at you from the start, ideally for me JF would be a companionship that plays out through a full playthrough. There are probably hundreds of little events you could add that aren't hardcore but add a tiny bit to the developing relationship.

Ive been busy modding Minecraft

You making a joyful follower for minecraft dungeons??

On 7/19/2020 at 11:39 AM, audhol said:

You making a joyful follower for minecraft dungeons?

That gives me some weird flashbacks to Minecraft hentai Ive stumbled upon...

=====================================================

Alright.. this is currently just in my head I constantly think about how I make everything fit together but I think Im almost there so this is what ive got thus far:

The new core variable will be called "Affection"

Affection is a very linear concept. Its a number that goes up to describe how close you and your follower are. Affection will be the core variable to unlock new events

The advantage in this linearity is that I can actually sort the mods events better and more structured, allowing for more complex and extreme events overall

The issue with having a dynamic point system at its current level is that some extreme events just dont fit in anywhere. My favorite example to this is forced marriage that has been suggested on the first (2nd?) page: 

The point system doesnt take the time you spend with your follower into account. When I think about something as major as a marriage, I dont want it to be accessable after only like 2 IG days of playing. Since SubDomPoints dont take time into their calculation this is however exactly what can happen. Affection points scale with time, so I can make sure that events like this only trigger after X InGame months, to simulate the follower getting to know you before they start anything super crazy.

Its also an easy way to make a follower slightly dynamic in their personality. I currently dont have much of an idea on this, but for a very simple one: Introvert and extrovert JFs. An introvert JF gets affection slower and an extrovert gets them faster. Meaning an introvert JF will have a slower progression and they take longer until they get accustomed to you and start with the crazy stuff. An extrovert is the exact opposite, they get affection more quickly and start doing the wild things earlier. (If anyone has any ideas for this, let me know)

The things affection .. affects:

- The old point system will be turned down from scaling from -800 to 1.2k to -10 to 10 (negative numbers = dominant)

Instead of them being changed dynamic depending on your actions, they will only go 1 up or down (maybe 2 in very rare cases?). Reaching -10 or 10 will lock you into a "bad end" or "good end" position. This isnt an "end end" as the points will still scale, going up or down but when you get there you will be locked in either position for a while and it will be hard to get out there

About the neutral position: When you first get your follower, you might be thrown around between sub and dom a lot until you eventually get close to either good or bad end. This is something I wanted to avoid originaly as all events would be chained to the point system so youd end up being tossed around between "being the toy" and "being the toyer" (I still avoid using the term "slave") but with the new affection system, the extreme things shouldnt happen that quickly and I expect that before they happen you will be close to either bad or good end and even if that happens (it is possible to become the toyer as the toy). The new neutral is a safe zone that is overlapping with Sub/Dom areas. In general, being sub will lock you out from some options or make others significantly harder, being dom will give you options which can make it hard for your follower to actually revolt against you. To avoid either of those two happening too early (Idealy, its always possible that you want to go dom but end up messing up and gaining a few sub points (or the other way around)) the neutral position puts a lock in front the "extreme" things. Simply put, convincing your follower to stop will be easier in this neutral zone even tough you are alrady considered submissive

"bad end" and "good end" are two things that are going to be focused on in beta. For now, they will behave like the normal submission and dominition

- The JFs Stress level will now scale from 0 to 40 instead of 0 to 20

Being dominant doubles the stress gain from your follower (They are in a position that they dont like, which stresses them out)

- Rebel points. Never introduced and already thrown away. Revolting is something your follower does to get out of a submissive position themselfs. It wont require you to stack up "strikes" first. Its basically the alternate events that happen in a dominant position

"But what about the "i am harsh to my follower" is that still being recognized?"

How Affection scales

Affection will scale over time.. as already mentioned. You gain 1 affection with each tick (you set the tick speed in the MCM, thats the same variable that scales tiredness and mental). I dont know how far this is supposed to scale until you get to the final levels. This is something giving me a lot of trouble right now. If I make it too high no1s ever going to get there, getting bored of their save or complete their playthrough long before this mod is even close to done if I make it too low, content feels rushed, you might see everything before youre even close to done

How fast affection scales depends on the personality of the JF (not sure If thats going to be a thing already but its on my "ideas list", primarily because I dont know where Im supposed to store the personality classes and how to define each of them.. maybe I just leave it at introvert & extrovert characteristics?)

Being submissive doubles affection gain

Follower having a high mental halves affection gain

You doing mean things decreases affection

If I knew how or where to store profiles Id say dismissing your follower greatly decreases affection but rerecruiting them at a later time wont make you start from square 1

Unlike the point system, affection is NOT affected by your choices. Only exception are very harsh concequences for your follower

Unlike points, affection scales with stages. Each stage is a checkpoint. Once you reach affection level 2, you cannot drop down to 1 or 0 without dismissing the current JF

Id like to give each stage a name. Names are always great to kind of get an idea how much I can put in a stage and how many stages there should be. The last one is called "Obsession". Im bad with names tho, so that all I got and Im not even sure if thats good. Lets hope a few people have ideas :) 

Each stage will come with a set of events that will be added to the base event pool. Im not sure if I want any "stage entry events". They might feel somewhat plastic I also dont know if I want stages to actively interact and change existing events. It would be a big plus to fight repetition, giving each event multiple exeuctions based on what stage you are on but thats also a lot and I mean A LOT of work

===============================================================================

Lets get over to the actual gameplay stuff. This is pretty small but I note it anyway

Truth or Dare Event

"Truthts" are not going to lead to new events but rather enhance existing ones.

E.g. in an Event that ripps off all your clothes in public you talk to your follower about giving them back but .. all they tell you is that you said that you like being nude in public. You admitted it in the truth or dare, remember?..

I want truthts to stand out from Dares. If Truth is just a delayed dare, thats kinda lame no? So instead some Truthts will affect events at a later time.. or not. Who knows

I like the sound of your ideas, if you make an option to adjust tick speed surely everyone can play at their own pace? If the player finds its too slow then turn up the speed a bit or vice/versa it doesn't have to be a fixed speed for the entire playthrough does it? although I understand how it might be hard at the start to fix some real numbers to the affection stat, perhaps if you think of the most extreme event in your mod on the fastest setting you could get there in 3 dgt on the slowest 3000 dgt.

For the dom/sub situation have you considered using SLAX to track it instead of building your own framework?

Spoiler
  •  

The spoiler below has a list of some of the factions (warning, long list):

Hide contents

Factions in the ESP - these aren't the actual faction names, these are just my design notes for them:

• Dominant - dominant actors go in this faction (they enjoy domination, doesn't mean they are doing it)
  • Submissive - submissive actors go in this faction (they enjoy submission, doesn't mean they are slaves)
  • BondageLover - actors who like to be in bondage go in this faction
  • BondageMaster - actors who like to put others in bondage go in this faction
  • Reluctant - actors who say no, and deny they like things that they like (see other factions), but will cooperate if pressed
  • Slave - actors who are slaves go in this faction
  • Master - actors who are slave-masters go in this faction
  • Slaver - actors who like to buy slaves go in this faction
  • TopSlave - actors who are slaves who like to or are expected to, boss other slaves about go in this faction (this is mainly a job, not a disposition) - use this for slaves that are required to discipline other slaves
  • Broken - actors who have negligable willpower and will do whatever a dominant type tells them.
  • SexAddict - actors who cannot resist sex
  • SkoomaAddict - actors who have acquired an addiction to skooma, specifically
  • LactacidAddict - actors addicted to lactacid, specifically, and considered distinct from skooma
  • MilkAddict
  • RubberLover - actors who like rubber, to wear, or to put others in - see their other factions for how they exhibit this
  • LeatherLover - actors who like leather, to wear or to put others in
  • ChainsLover - actors who like chains, etc.
  • PonyLover - actors who like pony action (costumes and carts, but not necessarily sex with horses)
  • BeastSexLover - actors who like sex with dogs, horses, and other domestic beasts
  • MonsterSexLover - actors who like sex with nasty things, like chaurus, spiders, trolls, draugr, etc. (maybe this needs to be finer grained?)
  • VampireLover - actors who are hot for vampires, and probably want to be one - may in fact already be one and get off on the fact
  • WerewolfLover - see above, but for werewolves - the Companions, basically
  • FalmerLover
  • DraugrLover
  • SprigganLover
  • TrollLover
  • MilkFan - actors who like boobs and milking - see their other factions for their role in this
  • MilkMaid - actor who produces lots of milk, whether they like it or not (see above for whether maid is willing)
  • AttractedToMales
  • AttractedToFemales
  • AttractedToFutas
  • Sadist

• PainHated
  • PainDisliked
  • PainIndifferent
  • PainLiked
  • PainLoved
  • PainNeeded

• WeaponLicensed
  • WeaponBanned
  • MagicLicensed
  • MagicBanned
  • ArmorLicensed
  • ArmorBanned
  • ClothesLicensed
  • ClothesBanned

• BondageHated
  • BondageDisliked
  • BondageIndifferent
  • BondageLiked
  • BondageLoved
  • BondageNeeded

• Caged
  • InFurniture
  • VisiblyBound
  • VisiblyChaste
  • Gagged
  • VisiblyFrustrated
  • Starving - avoids having to know how a specific mod tracks hunger
  • Thirsty - as above
  • Beaten - actor has been recently beaten, showing visible wounds, same purpose as above
  • SkoomaWithdrawal
  • LactacidWithdrawal

• MilkSlave - actor subjugated to the level of a human cow, who acts, and is treated, like an animal
  • MilkBound - really wants to be milked somehow
  • BoobsGiant - has boobs of remarkably large size
  • SkoomaRavaged - actors has used far too much skooma for far too long, and visibly shows it
  • SkoomaFaded - as above, but less so
  • BoobsTiny
  • BoobsNice
  • BoobsAmazing
  • BoobsBig
  • BoobsCow
  • BoobsEncumbering
  • AssTiny
  • AssNice
  • AssAmazing
  • AssBig
  • FaceUgly
  • FacePlain
  • FaceAverage
  • FacePretty
  • FaceBeautiful
  • FaceScarred
  • WeightSkinny
  • WeightFat
  • WeightMuscular
  • SizeBig
  • SizeSmall
  • CockSmall
  • CockAverage
  • CockBig
  • CockHuge
  • Slaver
  • Helpless
  • Dangerous

• PublicSlut - join this if the actor has been seen publically slutting around
  • PublicWhore - join this if actor has been seen whoring
  • PublicRaped - join this if actor has been seen being raped
  • PublicBeastiality - join this if the actor has been seen having sex with dogs, horses, goats, chickens, etc
  • PublicSlave - join this if the actor has been publically known to be enslaved (not just collared)
  • LegalSlave - join this if the actor is legally considered a slave
  • Wench - working as a wench
  • CumCovered
  • UpperClass
  • LowerClass
  • Royal
  • Foreign
  • PublicAdventurer
  • NotoriousAdventurer
  • Hero
  • Scum
  • Maid
  • CageLover
  • Rapist
  • NakedLover
  • PublicNaked
  • SlaveTrained
  • AnalSlut
  • BeastSlut
  • DaedricSlut
  • PainSlut
  • Sleazy
  • Aggressive
  • Honorable
  • PublicCriminal
  • NotoriousCriminal
  • Hedonist
  • Gambl

I'm no modder but I think you could just send and receive the values from that couldn't you. (my understanding is that an SE version is imminent)

Perhaps you could also use these traits as part of your truth game to set the base character type of the follower?

The follower could ask what the player likes in a partner and then use these responses to set their character type at the start of the relationship, further on other truths and events could either enhance or change these stats to keep the relationship dynamic. It might give you more time to work on events if the only framework you have to build is affection. 

Sorry I don't mean to bombard your thread with ideas just thought it might be something to consider.

20 hours ago, audhol said:

Sorry I don't mean to bombard your thread with ideas just thought it might be something to consider.

The more people bombad me with ideas the easier it is to get proper progress :)

The reason why I dont look for external frameworks to handle submission/domination is because the mod is actually pretty straight forward in this and I influence it through other means than "How long have you been wearing a device". Sometimes through very simple yes/no questions and no mod in this world - other than this one - can tell if youve just submitted to your follower in this yes/no question

Lupine unfortunately doesnt state anything about those factions other than their name and intended use (I lack info about "do you get in there when you do X or does a modder specifically throw you in there?") 

If its the latter, I actually still need to build the entire thing anyway. I can just throw you or the JF in this faction for other mods to grab and interact - which would be great and I prbly going to consider this but when looking at this mod in a void, the factions wouldnt do anything

Then theres also wether or not the player has control over wether or not they are in this faction. If they do, what exactly is the point of me doing that? 

Is it just meant for mods to interact with each other or are there other things that this faction influences?

========================

Currently thinking about wether or not making Affection Stages public is a good idea. Id need names for them then obvsly reaching from "Strangers" (Rank 1) to "Obsessed" (Rank 7?)

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Id need names for them then obvsly reaching from "Strangers" (Rank 1) to "Obsessed" (Rank 7?)

Spoiler

Stranger

Acquainted

Friend

Companion

Affectionate

Lover

Fascinated

Inflamed

Bewitched

Charmed

Beguiled

Infatuated

Captivated

Devoted

Obsessed

Possesed 

I was originally going to release an Alpha3 today but as you can assume by reading this: its not going to happen

I did overhaul the Keyholder dialogue as promised but in my internal testing there was a bug that .. just shouldnt be allowed to happen. Dialogue is being treated as if the actor is only allowed to say specific dialogue once (Which isnt the case. I stopped counting how many times I double.. tripple.. quadra.. penta.. hexa.. septa-checked it) and some dialogues were flagged as "Goodbye" dialogue (Dialogue that ends the conversation) even though it isnt flagged as one and actually has dialogue following up on this line

Now also throw the forcegreet issues that some people have in there that I also do not know why they happen at all and I know for a fact that some people had their .esp completely messed up by the CK I just going to assume that all the experimenting with the CK did just that (Remember: JF is the first mod I ever created. I had to do some experimenting to get everything going and since we're so early in development I kind of throw things around a lot)

So long story short:

Im going to create a completly new .esp. I need to go over the entire .esp anyway (which includes a lot of cleanup as well), remember: Alpha3 is a major overhaul of the entire mod so it isnt as bad as it sounds.. I hope..

Im going to look for a VM (dont know which, never used one, never needed one) to open a 2nd CK to speed things up, idealy being done in 2 weeks. Idealy sooner. I also learned some shiny things when it comes to Fragment scripts and together with the new design approach I should also be able to reduce the mods amount of scripts from an original number of.. ~220 to.. significantly less

Nevertheless, Im going to do some.... super small minor A3 patch notes. Noting some things about affection that I wanted to release today but because above didnt make it:
The new core variable "Affection" is scaled into 8 ranks:

1. Stranger         - 0    
2. Acquainted    - 100   
3. Friend            - 500    
4. Companion    - 1500   
5. Affectionate   - 3000 
6. Captivated     - 5000    
7. Devoted         - 7500    
8. Obsessed       - 10000    

"What is that number behind the rank names?" 

Excellent question Tommy. The numbers are the required Affection to get to this level. You get an average 5 Affection per tick. Ticks are the mod intern cycle that increase fatigue and stress, the one that you set in the MCM. Default is 1 tick/6 hours (and I recommend to not change that without reason). Meaning 4 ticks each day, meaning 20 Affection each day!.. unless you change this setting

"Thats a whole lot of 500 days in Skyrim to reach the final stage! Thats like 24 days IRL! Are you insane???? No ones playing a single save for 576 hours.... with the same follower!!"

Shut up Timmy. It took me quite a while until I got to those numbers. Yes they seem unrealistically high and they can in fact be even higher as Affection gain is slightly random. Just slightly.

A few things about Affection gain:

In future versions I want to introduce things to increase affection. E.g.:

• Ill come back to the "make presents" suggestion. I originally turned that down because giving the follower presents to increase submission seemed stupid. To gain domination even more stupid. This system makes it possible to do it in a.. more logical way. Im still not the biggest fan when it comes to those things, but having the follower be a small cash sink to speed up progression sounds like a nice deal.. and I guess can be used for some role playing and thats definetly a plus

• I might also introduce radiant quests. Doing your follower a favor to increase affection

• Make some suggestions. Idk. A single post made me kill my .esp, Im open to anything (Im not trying to be sarcastic here or anything. Im just bad at jokes ? )

Im also open to add things like SS integration (I think Lozeak quit though, no?.. ) or other things to get your follower through other means than normal recruitment, instantly throwing affection to a higher level, either because you are purchased as a slave or you purchase your follower as one (Are there any mods to do that btw? I know of SS on the "being purchased as slave" idk bout the other way around)..

Something important that I didnt really get to thus far is defining how far the follower goes with each stage. Since there arent that many events and interactions I let that go for A3 but wanted to make a clear definition of what each stage means to you and your follower. (When does sex become a thing, when do some extreme fetishes become a thing, etcpp). -> "I was thinking about putting forced marriage at Devoted, though I do not know: Is there anything more extreme than that? Might throw it at obsession. But what does Devoted do then?" things like that

To anyone asking themselfs: "How is that super small patch notes"

Yes exactly. See how big A3 is on the structural changes

When I first read your post I thought your numbers were way off, 5 igd to become acquainted 25 to become friends. But then I thought that your idea of gifting could make this system even more immersive. For example in early stages the p.c. could share food and water to increase affection, you could choose to eat together increasing affection rate for a time. Alcohol could be offered to "have a drink together" (also an intro for your drinking game) What about campfire integration affection rate doubled when sitting by fire together. Camping integration if you provide a tent for the follower, MHIYH??

I like the idea of doing favours for your follower too, could start off nice and vanilla and ramp up from there.

14 hours ago, Scrab said:

"I was thinking about putting forced marriage at Devoted, though I do not know: Is there anything more extreme than that?

I can think of plenty of things more extreme than forced marriage? imo devoted is the right place for that.

49 minutes ago, audhol said:

When I first read your post I thought your numbers were way off, 5 igd to become acquainted 25 to become friends.

When I first made those numbers they were a bit higher. I was thinking about having you gain 40 affection per day I think Acquainted was at 50 points at one point too

The idea of the mod is that you pick up a follower very early in game and keep it for the entirety of the playthrough. I needed to think about a reasonable time to not run out of progression halfway through your playthrough but also getting to the juicy stages before youre almost done

Another thing I was thinking about is that clearing some dungeons sometimes does indeed take you a whole IG day, depending on how slow you play. (I personally dont rush through dungeons. There are too many to remember them all and I always end up finding some cool lil gimmick or a chest that I didnt see before.. or just forgot about.. except Bleakfalls and that one Windcaller Tomb. Those are boring. (Though the central hall in the tomb looks nice, the one with the waterfall))

I dont think Vanilla allows you to sitt near a fire so Id either need to make this myself or start throwing in soft dependencies.. I assume you mean "Campfire" with "Camping integration"?

I like the idea of doing favours for your follower too, could start off nice and vanilla and ramp up from there.

When I started this mod I actually intended it to be a "SFW one with NSFW throwins" as crazy as that sounds. When I play Skyrim for myself I always end up getting bored... Gameplay is just very straight forward and SFW mods are very basic most of the time. NSFW ones add some random events that really fresh up gameplay, unfortunately are also in the way of your normal gameplay more often than not. Mods I create are supposed to be somewhere in the middle

Unfortunately creating vanilla events seems significantly harder than just having a DD equipped on you for some random reason :) 

I can think of plenty of things more extreme than forced marriage?

Well I unfortunately dont ?

12 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I assume you mean "Campfire" with "Camping integration"?

Yes sorry should have been more clear, I don't know how hard it is to make soft dependencies. It seems to me that the idea of you mod is to make a complete follower experience that only goes into NSFW if you want it to right? The more of the big hitting mods (SFW(Camping, Frostfall, Needs,etc )NSFW(DD,SLS,MME,etc)) you could tie into the more it will appeal to players imo. I should have been clearer in saying I think your numbers are good, the timescale looks perfect for a proper playthrough and I think when you have lots of interaction and events plenty of players will want to try a complete playthrough with JF installed. This does sound like a huge undertaking so I hope you don't get disheartened I know nothing about scripting so I cannot offer help but I can create meshes, textures and animations (although i'm a bit of a noob i'm learning as I go) so if you need anything like that please just ask.

26 minutes ago, Scrab said:
1 hour ago, audhol said:

I can think of plenty of things more extreme than forced marriage?

Well I unfortunately dont ?

Well they are all NSFW let me know if you would like some suggestions because I don't want to end up sounding demanding "you should add this and that"

1 hour ago, audhol said:

It seems to me that the idea of you mod is to make a complete follower experience that only goes into NSFW if you want it to right?

Pretty much. The intent is to not swarm you with NSFW content but still show some presence. All current events do have some form of NSFW interaction but most of that is optional or hidden behind RNG and some choices. "Searching in the Wild" allows for multiple NSFW interactions but you can easily play through it without any NSFW content whatsoever (apart from - ofc - you being naked)

From my experience, Soft dependencies are definetely harder to set up than hard dependencies (the patches for EFF and AFT were a real pain :^) ) but Ill try to bring in multiple mods - SFW and NSFW ones - as soft dependencies.. I do have some concepts for MME and EC+ as well as a very subtle idea for Frostfall. Im unsure if I should introduce them right away or just wait for JF itself to be in a somewhat stable condition

Yes, this mod will definetely be one of the bigger mods on LL if Im not quitting halfway through, one of my biggest issues rn is really just thinking of a lot of diffrent events and some limitations in my part.

Id like to throw in a whipping frame which I can access from anywhere (simliar to how I added a crawling frame for A3) but I dont like the current way people do whipes :^) Id love to have an HDT one with a proper animation and marks but thats very far away from what Im currently capable of doing

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Well they are all NSFW let me know if you would like some suggestions because I don't want to end up sounding demanding "you should add this and that"

Id rather have demanding suggestions than none at all tbh. I can take it as long as it doesnt end up in "I told you to add that 2 days ago, why isnt it part of the mod yet"

Im building the mod based off of suggestions, the mod would look very different or already be dead without em :)

22 hours ago, audhol said:

Standing or bent over?

Good question.

In history, standing during a whipping is basically impossible. The amount of force going with the whip and the pain would usually force you to your knees, thats why if there is a standing whipping the victim is usually either bound to a pole or so or hold upright by (usually 2) others.

So in the context of a punishment Id either need furniture or support by two different people or on your knees (I assume thats what you mean with "bent over"?). Part of Alpha3 was the removal of the few punishments I had in the mod. I feel like its just more natural to keep them out, leaving the mod in a "pseudo consensual" setting

I was thinking about reusing some of those in games or bets (No I didnt forget about those) and whipping would also be part of this. I would probably use whipping in a similar context. Would standing be more interesting in this situation? I would probably use it in a round based environment. I did some.. research and counting up seems to be rather popular in a (consensual) whipping context. Giving you a choice on what you want to do or maybe making it sort of an interactive game - an actual minigame for the player I mean.. maybe a bit of both

What I have in mind would be this:

Spoiler

The follower whips the player. Each whip costs Player HP and Follower Stamina

There are 3 ways of ending this game: Either the follower runs out of stamina, player break down or player giving up

Rules: 

- After each whip the player has a choice to give up, break down or count up by 1

-> Counting up by 1 continues the game

-> Giving up ends the game but forces you into some sort of aftermath (a "punishment game")

-> Breaking down ends the game 

- Breaking down is only allowed if the next whip hit would "kill" you (Im going to make the player essential during the game). Breaking down

any earlier is considered a foul and treated as giving up

There would be a slightly altered version of this event if the follower is submissive

In this context, what would be more .. logical? Immersive? realistic? Standing or bending over? Id assume standing.