1 hour ago, Scrab said:

I dont like the Truth part of it, tbh. What exactly would the follower ask?

I was thinking more along the lines of just dare no truth.

The joyful follower would ask the pc :

- Hey, I have an idea, how about you ....

- Hey, I bet you couldnt ....

- Are you game to ........

- Are you affraid to ...

Then you have a lot of random dare events that you could do with that

Maybe add a little bit of dialogue to complete the interaction yes/no/maybe

Maybe part, he could try to persuade you. By adding gold or some loot or gain more affinity if you accept.

The way i see it is that you and your follower are adventuring and challenge each other with pranks and dare

For exemple :

You are in crypt and with your follower,

He says : Hey, did you see that skeleton shaft ?

Pc : Yeah what about it ?

He : Well i bet you couldnt fit it in you ? What about using the skeleton for a drive

Pc : Yes no maybe

He : Oh come on this potion is yours if you succeed...

Pc : Fine

Hey i got a game for you, i want you to buy this for a special potion  but you have to be gagged ? What do you think ? Yes no maybe...

Dare challenge that get you naked or finds some clothes by stealing it in a house or something like that

Thoses brings challenges if you have others mods that punish you by getting caught.

Exemple

If he dare you to pickpocket a npc but you get caught, then you fail the mission and but if you have Survival installed then the mods punishes you by making the npc get revenge on you

Or streak naked and drunk in a city, sexlab adventure might punish you with the proximity rape when getting caught or fined by guards

Or sleep naked in the wild, nothing should happens but if you have a mod that brings surprises while you sleep you may be at risk of getting ambushed by a skeever or a bear

Still theses small challenge just make the joyfull follower make these random challenges to spice up the pc life while adventuring or make some pranks to gently embarrassed her.

Just some ideas :) Small random dares with a cooldown

A pc and her follower having kinky fun together gaining level of affection for each other with bigger event and challenges

Edit : Sorry for my english :)

2 hours ago, MonVert said:

I can already see Vex making you go to the Goldenglow Estate naked.

That sounds hilarious and Id be so up for doing an Event like that if I had a clear idea on how it would look like :^))

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Small random dares with a cooldown

Yea, thats essentially what I was thinking about. Id need to figure out how exactly Id handle the trigger first, would the follower asking you completely random out of the blue be interesting? Sounds lame though maybe..

Your Englishs fine ?

I just realized that Im fkn stupid btw (yet again)

There is a.. rather annoying bug in the mod rn that resets your MCM settings whenever your follower leaves you. I will upload a hotfix for this tomorrow

DD5 Patch is also about 50% done

51 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

The crawling works!! Woo ?

Très bien

Feel free to upload that version of yours when you feel like its ready, though Id assume you want to wait for that fix first, huh. My pardon

I am truly unfortunate and slightly embarrassed but this version requires yet again a clean save to ensure that the MCM registers properly and doesnt get messed up with the previous one

On the plus side, DD5 "patch" isnt a "patch" but part of this "new" version .. so lets just quickly get over it 

Joyful Followers Beta 2.2 

(Its smaller than usual cause this isnt exactly a new version but since its a bit more than 2 bug fixes I didnt want to call it 2.1a)

Most and foremost, JF B2.2+ requires DD5+ and isnt compatible with any version prior to it. If for whatever reason you happen to have a mod in your LO that isnt compatible with DD5, you "should" be ok to replace the script "JFDDIntegration" from this version with a previous one from B2.1. I will tell you once DD5 is mandatory

MCM

- Fixed a Bug which caused your MCM Settings to reset when a Joyful Follower is dismissed

- Generic Punishments now let you choose a colour theme - but the device equipped is no longer random* 

- On Hit is now part of the "General Tab" to express its... "omnipresent design" so to speak (Good thing Im not getting paid for writing patchnotes)**

- DD specific Events, Games, etcpp are now listed in their own "Devious Devices" Tab in the MCM

- The "Consequences" Tab has been removed. Events inside this Tab have been moved to either the general "Event" Tab or "Devious Device" Tab*** 

- Key Holder MCM Tab is now locked out for Users that dont use DD

(So many stars for such little patchnotes)

* Im either blind or with DD5 there isnt an easy way to equip a random DD device for a specific slot anymore and I admit, Im lazy. Too lazy to write something like that my own - especially because generic punishments are anything but important to this mods current dynamic

If you happen to smash your head into a wall rn because Im overlooking something really plain and obvious, feel free to smash my head into a wall instead and PM a solution 

** On Hit was originally intended to be one of the bigger Events, however with its current design, its no longer meant to be looked at as an "Event" at all but more as a general feature to give more basic functionality to followers. This change was made to emphasize this decision

*** I liked the idea of building the MCM around what mods you have installed, however if you compare the decently filled Consequence page of DD users to the Consequence page of non DD users.. well.. you essentially compare something with nothing

And going forward, you will end up comparing "too much" with "something". So I decided to split it up altogether and give DD users their own dedicated page for DD exclusive Events.. like every other normal person does I assume

DD Integration

- Reworked the DD Integration for DD5+

- Chance for a Follower to fail unequipping a Device and jamming it instead has been increased from 33% to 45%

- Key Hunting Equipped DDs have been changed:

> Previous: Harness / Collar / Armbinder / Ring Gag / Blindfold / Arm Cuffs / Leg Cuffs

> Updated: Harness / Collar / Armbinder / Ring Gag / Blindfold / Pony Boots / Tail 

- Generic Punishments now equip Pre Defined devices rather than random ones (I belive they were random before?)

- Generic Punishments now always equip a Device (unless youre already wearing all enabled devices)

- Fixed a bug that caused Generic Punishments to end early 

On 11/30/2020 at 1:15 PM, Scrab said:

I am truly unfortunate and slightly embarrassed but this version requires yet again a clean save to ensure that the MCM registers properly and doesnt get messed up with the previous one

On the plus side, DD5 "patch" isnt a "patch" but part of this "new" version .. so lets just quickly get over it 

Joyful Followers Beta 2.2 

(Its smaller than usual cause this isnt exactly a new version but since its a bit more than 2 bug fixes I didnt want to call it 2.1a)

Most and foremost, JF B2.2+ requires DD5+ and isnt compatible with any version prior to it. If for whatever reason you happen to have a mod in your LO that isnt compatible with DD5, you "should" be ok to replace the script "JFDDIntegration" from this version with a previous one from B2.1. I will tell you once DD5 is mandatory

MCM

- Fixed a Bug which caused your MCM Settings to reset when a Joyful Follower is dismissed

- Generic Punishments now let you choose a colour theme - but the device equipped is no longer random* 

- On Hit is now part of the "General Tab" to express its... "omnipresent design" so to speak (Good thing Im not getting paid for writing patchnotes)**

- DD specific Events, Games, etcpp are now listed in their own "Devious Devices" Tab in the MCM

- The "Consequences" Tab has been removed. Events inside this Tab have been moved to either the general "Event" Tab or "Devious Device" Tab*** 

- Key Holder MCM Tab is now locked out for Users that dont use DD

(So many stars for such little patchnotes)

* Im either blind or with DD5 there isnt an easy way to equip a random DD device for a specific slot anymore and I admit, Im lazy. Too lazy to write something like that my own - especially because generic punishments are anything but important to this mods current dynamic

If you happen to smash your head into a wall rn because Im overlooking something really plain and obvious, feel free to smash my head into a wall instead and PM a solution 

** On Hit was originally intended to be one of the bigger Events, however with its current design, its no longer meant to be looked at as an "Event" at all but more as a general feature to give more basic functionality to followers. This change was made to emphasize this decision

*** I liked the idea of building the MCM around what mods you have installed, however if you compare the decently filled Consequence page of DD users to the Consequence page of non DD users.. well.. you essentially compare something with nothing

And going forward, you will end up comparing "too much" with "something". So I decided to split it up altogether and give DD users their own dedicated page for DD exclusive Events.. like every other normal person does I assume

DD Integration

- Reworked the DD Integration for DD5+

- Chance for a Follower to fail unequipping a Device and jamming it instead has been increased from 33% to 45%

- Key Hunting Equipped DDs have been changed:

> Previous: Harness / Collar / Armbinder / Ring Gag / Blindfold / Arm Cuffs / Leg Cuffs

> Updated: Harness / Collar / Armbinder / Ring Gag / Blindfold / Pony Boots / Tail 

- Generic Punishments now equip Pre Defined devices rather than random ones (I belive they were random before?)

- Generic Punishments now always equip a Device (unless youre already wearing all enabled devices)

- Fixed a bug that caused Generic Punishments to end early 

I upgraded from vB2.1 to vB2.2 and now have 2 Joyfull Followers MCM menus. I've cleaned my save with resaver, and refreshed the MCM with the console command I have the old MCM menu, and the new one with the DD tab, but the new menu doesn't recognize that DD is installed while the "old" one without the tab does, so the new DD tab has no functionality.

[edit] I just saw the "requires clean save" I would say "requires new game", given the issue I'm having. I'll keep refreshing the MCM to see if it kicks in finally, because I finished Unslaad, and would have to have to go back and start a new game. :(

28 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I upgraded from vB2.1 to vB2.2

You should be fine with a clean save

Uninstall JF then load the save, wait for SkyUI to reset its MCM. Then your old JF MCM should be gone. After you made sure of that, then you clean your save. Reloading JF again should initialize only the new MCM then

Im really sorry about this. Its a pretty amateurish mistake I made there that I had to fix at some point. My pardon

11 minutes ago, Scrab said:

You should be fine with a clean save

Uninstall JF then load the save, wait for SkyUI to reset its MCM. Then your old JF MCM should be gone. After you made sure of that, then you clean your save. Reloading JF again should initialize only the new MCM then

Im really sorry about this. Its a pretty amateurish mistake I made there that I had to fix it at some point. My pardon

And that is a pretty basic solution that I neglected to think of and try before posting. My pardon as well.  lol

*Flagellates myself with a wet noodle*

Not sure if this is on my LE conversion only but this mod likes to trigger before even having a follower. It shows something like  "                likes that". And with the follower I tried this on (Yuriana from the Nexus) it was missing a space "Yurianalikes that". I dunno if that´s only the case due to the modded follower though.

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Not sure if this is on my LE conversion only but this mod likes to trigger before even having a follower. It shows something like  "                likes that". And with the follower I tried this on (Yuriana from the Nexus) it was missing a space "Yurianalikes that". I dunno if that´s only the case due to the modded follower though

No thats me not being able to write a string and some other things. Ill fix it with the next release :) 

While its cool that most of the big things work its kinda sad how many trivial things I fail at

Thats from another mod, not JF

I dont ever use the line "(...)" Topics that youre not supposed to see usually have a comment like this: "(Im a comment explaining what this topic is about)" or "[JF] Fix Dialogue" 

AFT has no forcegreets, Im also pretty sure there would be more people complaining about this (I know for a fact that there are at least 6 more people next to you using AFT together with this mod :)

Whats that other follower mod?

Can you tell me your Affection, Stress, Fatigue values and some other info, like what you were doing when the forcegreets trigger? That might help to track down to see if JF is doing anything that might cause issues for other mods

I'm not sure about the stats since i uninstalled  the follower mod since everything just kind of broke, the follower was Harribel on nexus.

It happens during or after combat, after i get a force greet about hitting them, apparently, though i never did. I can see if i can recreate it the issue. I also haven't actually tried another follower with JF yet.

Also thank you for replying and helping, I really like the mod description so it would be great if the issue can be found.

@Scrab. Hey Im trying this mod out and trying to understand the horse (or whatever bestiality) options. Could you please explain what I should be doing/what is supposed to happen exactly? I assumed it worked somehow in relation to pet collar, given that it integrates with horses afaik, but thus far Ive just been riding around and theres no way to engage in a dialogue obviously so what is it that is supposed to happen to trigger any kind of events? (Up to and including the player being collared)

32 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

pet collar

PetCollar isnt part of JF nor managed by me thus I dont know how exactly it works

Mods like that usually dont get much attention as they rarely really work as a standalone. They need a bigger mod that uses them - such as JF. I thought that mod sounds fun and is smth people would enjoy but I didnt actually play around with it too much, dont really care about NSFW content myself

.. anyway, if you need help with that mod youre better of asking in the PetCollar thread, I linked it on the front page

44 minutes ago, Scrab said:

PetCollar isnt part of JF nor managed by me thus I dont know how exactly it works

Mods like that usually dont get much attention as they rarely really work as a standalone. They need a bigger mod that uses them - such as JF. I thought that mod sounds fun and is smth people would enjoy but I didnt actually play around with it too much, dont really care about NSFW content myself

.. anyway, if you need help with that mod youre better of asking in the PetCollar thread, I linked it on the front page

... doesn't your mod use it though? Its even in the MCM, there are events that trigger getting the pet collar by followers. That's what I'm asking about. I already know how PetCollar works, that isn't at all what I'm asking.

I'm also asking about horses as companions/followers in your mod. You clearly have support for them (Again, your MCM has specific settings for animals) I'm just wondering how those events are triggered for THIS mod. Thanks!

10 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

... doesn't your mod use it though?

Yes but all my mod essentially does is equipping the thing for X hours/days. Thats it

JF itself only has 1 Creature Event thus far and that one cannot be disabled, so the Bestiality Toggle is currently unused. This option is a "master switch" for all forced Bestiality related Events but there are none as of now