6 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Is it safe to upgrade with a simple drop-in

Should be, yes

=============================

For Searching in the Wild, if someone is stuck with that bug: You need to use "SetStage JF_Stolen 100" in the console, that should resume the Quest

(777 posts \o/)

Hello,

-i had trouble getting the "searching the wild" quest to proc, even coming back here on page 1 for the cheat sheet to check the requirements... After 10+ tries and reloads without proccing the quest i opened JoyfulFollowers.esp to check the quest in Xedit and found this:

image.png.93161c4b67026791a57f973bc27605d0.png

Is it normal for conditions #2 and #3 to point to nulls? also since they're setup to "AND", wouldn't it prevent the quest from triggering completely if they're unable to be fulfilled?

I know #2 should be for being in the wilderness and #3 is the sleeping time, but it looks broken right now.

-after completing the "pickpocket" punishment game, the misc objective "give the gem back to [your follower]" isn't removed from the quest journal.

-when gifting precious gems to the follower... you can take them right back out of the gifting menu, and give them it again, and again, and again... even if you quit the gifting menu entirely, and enter it again through dialogue, the gems are still there, and you can take them again. It's a jewellery box :)

Also, about the ticks & beginning events. Some events (like drinking in the tavern) have a time window smaller than a tick, meaning you will not proc that event naturally if your sleep schedule doesn't align the tick with early evening in a tavern. Same with "My Cut", there's a 1 tick window (6<8.5h<12) and you have to be at the right place at the right time because it only checks for open air in the city (doesn't proc if you enter a shop for example).

Combining those, in my game i'm now lvl 44 after a couple dozen hours of gameplay, JF rank 3/5 (i found my follower's favourite gems), events search set to 100% every 6h in the MCM, and my follower only force-greet me to drink once, never asked for his cut, etc... And on top of that the events aren't guaranteed to proc on tick.

The previous method where the check was done as soon as i stepped into a tavern instead of waiting for the tick was much more reliable to actually see some content.

Maybe i'm playing too fast, but still. I know you don't want your mod to force players to interact with your content, but i feel like the interaction is really too low. JF has mainly been a money sink in my game for now with the debt system, which is a bit sad. I'd really like to not have to go miles out of my way to try and get something to happen. the dialogue option asking the follower what he wants to do can only initiate the drinking too.

21 hours ago, box of rocks said:

Follower keeps asking for a cut everytime I open dialogue with them even though that setting is disabled. LE version of the mod.

What do you mean "asking for a cut everytime you open dialogue"? 

The Debt System doesnt do something like that, are you talking about myCut perhaps? Thats an Event youre skippin.. or should skip.. or enforce by skipping.. not sure how I balanced that

33 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Is it normal for conditions #2 and #3 to point to nulls?

Yes, thats just how that Condition is used

SitW sometimes has issues getting the location right, that has always been that way. Did you doublecheck that you are in a Location considered Wilderness by JF? Sometimes the Vanilla Game gives a Cell a proper Location because there is a hunter cabin in that cell or so, it can be somewhat random. And there also has to be a specific Static nearby, might be that there is no tree around you that the game is allowed to look for

33 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Maybe i'm playing too fast, but still. I know you don't want your mod to force players to interact with your content, but i feel like the interaction is really too low. JF has mainly been a money sink in my game for now with the debt system, which is a bit sad. I'd really like to not have to go miles out of my way to try and get something to happen.

Beta3 is probably the biggest change this mod has gotten ... maybe since ever. Im aware that getting those Events right will require some work to not make the mod feel even emptier than it currently is but I have no intention of going back to the old System, I know its more reliable and its also easier to get going since you just add things together and go with them but I think this "You just rented a room and go to that one to rest a while and your follower is stopping you "Hey, wanna do stuff?"" just sounds so much better than "You entered an Inn and your Follower asks you to do stuff"

MyCut does not recognize interiors right now, I will change that for the next version. I might also rebalance ticks from 6 down to 3 and see how that goes

Tbh, I was hoping Id get some more comments regarding this too

On 4/6/2021 at 3:44 PM, Scrab said:

Yes, thats just how that Condition is used

SitW sometimes has issues getting the location right, that has always been that way. Did you doublecheck that you are in a Location considered Wilderness by JF? Sometimes the Vanilla Game gives a Cell a proper Location because there is a hunter cabin in that cell or so, it can be somewhat random. And there also has to be a specific Static nearby, might be that there is no tree around you that the game is allowed to look for

Location wise, i was between wolfskull cave and meridia's beacon. I had debug notifs and location notifs activated, so i'm sure i was in a "wilderness" spot. Plenty of trees around there too. Tried in the marsh north of Morthal afterwards too, and it happened regularly at other spots all along my gameplay (i wasn't always at 3/5 relationship, but the increase is slow enough that i've matched the conditions at least a dozen times without triggering the quest ever since.).

And concerning the lack of feedback, it's kind of a traitorous loop... i think very few people come to give some in the first place (constructive and personal game setup bug/conflict-checked is the holy grail), and in the current state where events are sparse, it's even harder. But hey, no news is also good news, right?

EDIT: did some more digging in the source script for SitW, found that the quest never triggered, rather than never found an ok place to start. proof is your fragment of code that says :

;Find Location to store the players clothes
  ObjectReference Tree = Game.FindRandomReferenceOfAnyTypeInListFromRef(JF_Stolen_Plants, PlayerRef, 4096.0)
  If(Tree == None)
    ;if we dont find a location, abandon
    If(MCM.bDeNo == true)
      Debug.Notification("Stolen: No Location found")
    EndIf
    return false
  EndIf
  Core.FadeBlack()

Since i never got the debug notification telling me "no location found", it must be that the game considers the requirements as not met... but my fatigue is 10+, i checked i'm on a wilderness tile, slept 10 hours, and relationship 3/5 in the mcm. I'll go into XEdit and try again with the probability condition set to 100% instead of 85%. If it still doesn't work then... some script shenanigans must be going on in my save file >.<

EDIT2: jf_core is stage 400, checked the sleep tick requirementsin Xedit and everything is fine, even the quest set at 100% doesn't proc... so some stuff must have been fucked up on my save somewhere. Maybe when changing versions from 3.2 to 3.3 a couple days back? I took care to not move my load order in any capacity, but in hindsight upgrading while a punishment game was ongoing wasn't the brightest of ideas. Looks like i'm going to have to clean my save or try on a fresh file.

EDIT3: any way to reset the mod through the console in-game without cleaning the save of the mod? i'm going to try and forcefully dismiss my JF and re-recruit her with the debug options but i'm not sure it's going to work. Pretty sure that currently none of the tick/sleep events work for me so stuff is definitely broken.

EDIT4, the last i promise : confirmed the "upgrade" in mod version was what caused the problem. Dismissing the JF then recruiting again fixed it. The events were no longer called through the jf_core quest.

Bug report for "my cut" quest.

-starting force greet works but has a problem. The dialogue repeats with every NPC you talk to during the quest. It also overrides the DD JF outcome at the end, which opens a dialogue since it has multiple options. The regular JF outcomes aren't affected since they're flagged as goodbye/don't have a linked topic info, and those end the event properly.

-going out of town/in interiors during the quest seems to fuck up the follower when it's re-enabled and moved in the player's vicinity so it can run back to the player and end the event.

previous problem discovering post format in spoiler (can ignore, just keeping it for the record)

Spoiler

Finally triggered the "my cut" event, it's nice but it's buggy.

- forcegreet to start the event : ok

- follower fleeing to hide (lol) : ok

Now trouble starts:

- as long as the event in ongoing, every single NPC you talk to procs the event start dialogue again, asking you for money! both in comments (people passing by) and engaged dialogue. Dialogue is functional too, so it'll proc the affection gain+money taken.

- If the player gets out of town/enters an interior, the follower doesn't follow; that's intended since the  follower is "gone" for a while. Problem is, when the follower comes back, he's t-posing at his re-appearance spot and impossible to interact with and doesn't move (no dialogue prompt when aiming crosshair, can walk through follower, can't hit him either.). If player comes close, the follower gives out his 1 dialogue line "i'm back" and that's it, event finished. I had to disable/enable the follower through console to get him un-stuck from his t-pose and non-responsive state.

- if the player stayed in town the whole time, the follower comes back from his hiding spot running to the player, stands in front of me, delivers his one-liner "i'm back", event finished. The forcegreet doesn't complete (no conversation engaged).

EDIT : nvm, the 3 JF responses have the goodbye flag, so it's normal that it doesn't start a conversation... i'm really learning more and more lurking through Xedit >.>

Still haven't triggered the JF DD ending though, should be 1/3 chances though and still didn't see it after about 10 reloads.

EDIT2: added some conditions on the basic JF dialogues to guarantee getting the JFDD one. Forcegreet works fine, but it's the event start dialogue that appears (follower asking for money) instead of the "close your eyes". There's 100% something to fix in the jf_mycut_forcegreet_start package, so it doesn't proc on random NPCs after the follower, and so the event can conclude properly if the DD JF outcome is chosen.

Thanks for the reports

Ill finish the rewrite on my Matchmaker and go back  to JF after that

Am I seeing correctly that the issue with SitW was on you then?

7 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

EDIT : nvm, the 3 JF responses have the goodbye flag, so it's normal that it doesn't start a conversation...

MyCut was... my first? second? Event I wrote for this mod and this mod was my first time I ever wrote anything so its kinda dull here n there. I was thinking about proper additional endings but never really thought of anything interesting yet and want to avoid any pointless dialogue just to have something there (I guess I should at least add a 2 liner to properly reintroduce the Follower?)

Yes, the issue with SitW was on me. It was a mod-wide issue even, all on my negligence. The version upgrade of the mod bonked something, and i had to use the debug options to dismiss then recruit my JF again to reset the core quest and event pulling.

For MyCut, the current setup for the quest end scene is fine. The forcegreet only makes it so the JF will come straight to your face to say his piece. If the player doesn't have to give an answer, it's fine to have the JF say "hi i'm back" as is. Don't bother changing the dialogue to have the player click a "..." or a "welcome back / got it" for the sake of it.

The immediate problem lies with the quest starting scene, whose dialogue seems to be bugged and apply to everyone during the whole quest. Not only does it cut off any NPC interaction, severely limiting gameplay, but it's also currently overriding the DD JF ending (so no fancy catsuit for anyone).

If you really want to reformat MyCut ending dialogue, here's my 2 cents: follower comes back with the current lines (they're good, and already written too!); forcegreet into player single dialogue option "had your fun?/welcome back, ready for adventure again?" or something, from which multiple random topic info can be pulled, from a mundane "yep, ready to go" to "hey, look at this stuff i found for you *gives some misc item/bottle of alcohol*" or the current DDJF ending "close your eyes, i've got a surprise for you"; can even put a dismiss topic info like "ugh, you're so cold" if you don't answer and just go on with your day.

->this way you have a "proper" dialogue force greet similar to the quest start, putting clear boundaries to that piece of content.

If going for the reformat, you can just plug in new endings as you write them as a new dialog topic info.

For example:

- [Condition X%] : actually, can i have a bit more money/time? -> persuasion check/random consequence. [skyrim tries every condition in order and takes the first dialogue topic that checks out, so you have to put it on top if you don't want to add it to the random dialogue pool and still proc]

- [random] 1 and 2 : current base ending lines

- [condition in city/out of city+random, adding to the random pool of dialogues] : current location based endings

- [random+SPD check] : "here, i didn't use everything, i'll give you that money back"

- [condition JFDD installed+random, adding to the pool like currently] : current JFDD ending

On 4/6/2021 at 3:44 PM, Scrab said:

What do you mean "asking for a cut everytime you open dialogue"? 

The Debt System doesnt do something like that, are you talking about myCut perhaps? Thats an Event youre skippin.. or should skip.. or enforce by skipping.. not sure how I balanced that.

The mod was working just fine until it decided everytime I interracted with a follower I was forced to either say I'm saving up for something or give a % of my moolah, dosh, cash, hella bread.

Completely re-installed the mod and it fixed itself. Guess it was just the mod breaking down.

Hi.  Am having quite a bit of fun with the mod.  However, ran into an issue with the Followers Pet Collar.  Finished the quest and asked to have it remove.  The un-equip noise happens, character stands up for about a second and then immediately gets back on all fours.  Looking in the inventory the collar is still equipped.  Trying to un-equip it results in getting the equip dialog about sliding it on and locking it shut.  Trying to drop it from the inventory results in the error shown in the picture. 

I also tried a save where before the deal and added the collar via AddMenuItem.  Got the exact same result.  The Devious Device version of the collar works as intended, just not the Joyful Followers version.  I also noticed that all collars in DD are set on slot 45 where as the Joyful Follower collar is on slot 35.  I don't think this would be part of the problem and would just mean that amulets and the Followers Collar couldn't be worn at the same time, but I'm not sure about that. 

I've looked for the log it talks about, but I'm not sure where it is.  I'll gladly post it or whatever portion is necessary if needed and someone can point me to where it is.

Cropped.jpg

5 hours ago, hexanimus said:

Hi.  Am having quite a bit of fun with the mod.  However, ran into an issue with the Followers Pet Collar.  Finished the quest and asked to have it remove.  The un-equip noise happens, character stands up for about a second and then immediately gets back on all fours.  Looking in the inventory the collar is still equipped.  Trying to un-equip it results in getting the equip dialog about sliding it on and locking it shut.  Trying to drop it from the inventory results in the error shown in the picture. 

I've met the same problem, follower unlocks the collar but it stays. The "bad version of DD" only happens if you try to throw the collar to the ground/put it in a container to get rid of it. Use the console to unequip the collar from your PC, then remove it from yourself through the inventory as normal, it works. the DD debug menu to remove items won't work because of the slot issue.

The problem itself is probably(?)caused by a mod that lets you wear multiple amulets, since they often break worn equipment detection/unequips, i know i have one at least.

4 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

I've met the same problem, follower unlocks the collar but it stays. The "bad version of DD" only happens if you try to throw the collar to the ground/put it in a container to get rid of it. Use the console to unequip the collar from your PC, then remove it from yourself through the inventory as normal, it works. the DD debug menu to remove items won't work because of the slot issue.

The problem itself is probably(?)caused by a mod that lets you wear multiple amulets, since they often break worn equipment detection/unequips, i know i have one at least.

Could have sworn I tried that using player.unequipall and the specific unequip for the collar; however when I go into my inventory to remove as normal I just get the message seen in the pic below as if I was actually re-equipping it.  I'm hoping that I've just overlooked something and that a combination of the console unequip + inventory remove or something will fix this.  Not sure if there is a way to delete a specific item from your inventory from console, I'll look into that after some sleep.

cropped 2.jpg

6 hours ago, hexanimus said:

Not sure if there is a way to delete a specific item from your inventory from console, I'll look into that after some sleep.

use "deleteitem" instead of "removeitem". Still remove it before deleting it... but i personally didn't need to.

EDIT : the event polling on sleep (for SitW and sleep at home) and in cities (for MyCut) seem to just stop at some point, but i can't be sure when or why. The debug messages for time-base ticks and affection change still pop up, the location tracker still pops up as well, but when i go to sleep/tick in a city the sleepevent/tickevent just don't work anymore.

Is there a way to fix it without dismissing/re-hiring the JF throught the debug? I'm not sure if it resets the flags set by already done events or not (petplay, bondage lover, etc...), and hard-resetting the mod like this doesn't look all that healthy in the long run.

6 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

EDIT : the event polling on sleep (for SitW and sleep at home) and in cities (for MyCut) seem to just stop at some point, but i can't be sure when or why. The debug messages for time-base ticks and affection change still pop up, the location tracker still pops up as well, but when i go to sleep/tick in a city the sleepevent/tickevent just don't work anymore.

Is there a way to fix it without dismissing/re-hiring the JF throught the debug? I'm not sure if it resets the flags set by already done events or not (petplay, bondage lover, etc...), and hard-resetting the mod like this doesn't look all that healthy in the long run.

Thats weird. Not sure what would cause that

I do register for Sleep & Tick Events everytime you load the game so simply save + load should fix it if I get your issue right?

Im also sorry about the Collar. Im not really sure what Im doing in terms of DD Items (which is why I was asking if someone knows if theres somewhere documented how I do custom devices cause Im really confused what those 69 different properties are good for and how they need to be filled zzzz) 

Ill try to get that right

On that note, I started working on B4 as promised and finished the Intro Quest of our first Questline "Harshlin the Coward", the changes on My Cut are also finished. School starts next week here so idk how much time I get to work on mods but Ill try to get things done asap. B3 introduced a lot of bugs, my pardon

The save+load isn't fixing the problem, i wouldn't be struggling with consoling stuff otherwise.

As for DD stuff... i'm even less knowledgeable than you! I get the logic structure of scripts (and coding in general) and the CK relationship of quests, events etc... which lets me roughly understand how the mods i use are written and what they do, but i'm not writing any of it myself, nor do i know the "why" of how their stuff is written...sorry. I'm at the "fiddling with already existing stuff and checking what it does/if it works without crashing my came" level.

Building a custom device with basic functionality shouldn't be too challenging, though? (as far and as little as i know, at least) can't you copy an existing DD item, put all struggle chances to 0 and change/remove the key, change the message box from the default one, and you're good to go? Then on JF integration side, check for your own item ID/a custom keyword you add to the item to make sure it's the right collar, and done. 

The troublesome part would be "proper" DD framework integration of your mod, such as checking for conflicting already present DDs and stuff/preventing that part of the mod firing if already wearing X thing.

Wishing you all the best so i never have to dip into that hell myself ?

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

The save+load isn't fixing the problem, i wouldn't be struggling with consoling stuff otherwise.

Can you try to explain your issue in more detail then?

It sounds like the polling is still working if you continue to get er.. .. Affection notifies. If its only Events that stop, perhaps the Cooldown is active? JF has a few small Events that can trigger without you noticing, especially Drugged can be missed very easily as the only way of noticing it is by catching the "potion drinking" sound

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Can you try to explain your issue in more detail then?

It sounds like the polling is still working if you continue to get er.. .. Affection notifies. If its only Events that stop, perhaps the Cooldown is active? JF has a few small Events that can trigger without you noticing, especially Drugged can be missed very easily as the only way of noticing it is by catching the "potion drinking" sound

I've got the MCM cooldown set to the minimum (6 hours) and chance to 100%, so the only thing that could stop this should be the individual event cooldown. But the individual cooldown on the event shouldn't stop the polling, should it? since it would also break other events potentially tied to that same poll (like affection lvl 4 sleep at home).

I don't think i've ever met the "drugged" event, because i've never seen the associated dialogue show up. I really have no idea how this one works, and never saw a debug notif for it either (if there is one).

8 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

so the only thing that could stop this should be the individual event cooldown.

or an Event that gets stuck somewhere and thus doesnt activate the Cooldown

Your issue is that those "JF: Called Event Source_[Loc/Tick/Sleep]..." debug notifications dont pop up anymore, aye? The only 2 things that stop this from happening is Cooldown & Event Chance. Which was the last Event you played?

So many bugs with V3 oof

Drugged is the most common Event in the mod, you sure you never encountered it? It only has a 1liner in JFs own tree which will automatically deactivate itself after 3 hours

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Your issue is that those "JF: Called Event Source_[Loc/Tick/Sleep]..." debug notifications dont pop up anymore, aye? The only 2 things that stop this from happening is Cooldown & Event Chance. Which was the last Event you played?

only the Tick/Sleep debug notifications. the location wilderness/dungeons/towns etc.. still work. Last tick/sleep-related event was SitW, and i've had one dog collar punishment as well.

EDIT : turns out debug-dismissing the JF, save/loading, then recruiting the JF again does *not* fix the problem. Guess it's time for that save file to retire, i've got some stuff i wanted to install and change anyway. RIP 2H heavy armour bonk-crusader.

Hi. I've read in the description that a follower shouldn't be a DF and JF at the same time.

Would this breake the mod completly or would I just (perhaps) miss out on an event or so?

Don't really want to run around with 2 followers and I'm also enjoying DF ?

On 4/11/2021 at 8:48 PM, Shysdel said:

Hi. I've read in the description that a follower shouldn't be a DF and JF at the same time.

Would this breake the mod completly or would I just (perhaps) miss out on an event or so?

Its not recommended because the mod go in vastly different directions & there is some overlapping Functionality. I dont think it would really break much but youd be running around wiht an extremely bipolar Follower

Not sure if there are any direct conflicts

My pardon again for all the Bugs that I introduced in B3. A lot of things have changed in the mod internally from B2 to B3 and I do admit I was kind of sloppy and didnt really respect those changes in structure as much as I had to. I hope I got all of the more important, mod breaking bugs with B4 now

Joyful Followers Beta 4

You do need a clean save for this Version

System

Lets get the most boring thing out of the way:

• Removed Submission/Domination Scaling
    I already talked about this plenty here in the second part of the post. I recommend reading this if you are interested in JFs design if not just skip it and we go over to the new stuff!
  • Tick Interval reduced from 6h to 2h
    B3 introduced a new System which made a lot of Events being triggered through Ticks instead of "just whenever". With a default Tickinterval of 6 this however also caused some Events to barely ever trigger randomly. Reducing the Interval down to 2h should hopefully make Event fireing more reliable again
    • Stress & Fatigue gain have been slightly increased as a consequence
  • Recruiting a new JF now resets Cooldown
  • Leave Tokens: Lose 1 Token every 762h -> 508h

Challenges

Starting off with the most exciting bit: Challenges

When entering a Dungeon at Affection Stage 2 or higher, your follower can forcegreet you, proposing one of the following challenges:

1. Helping Hands
    This is a support oriented Challenge, on Gamestart your Follower will hand you a Staff. This Staff has a custom Healing Hands Effect, healing whatever youre pointing at (including Automatons, Undead, etc) for 15Hp/s and also giving them a buff that doubles their Magical & Physical Attack. This lasts for 3 Seconds after you stop casting the Spell
  2. Glasscannon
    "Kill or be killed". You'll be handed over an Axe which deals roughly 10 times the damage of a regular one but for the Duration of the challenge youll take 10 times damage (halved for arrows & magic). Also you're not allowed to wear Clothing/Armor
  3. Headless Chicken
    Your Follower casts a Spell on you which will increase your movement Speed by 600% and surrounds you with a Flamecloak which causes enemies near you to explode. Your Follower is immune to this

Something to note is that while I am not as naive as the Vanilla game, I dont invest time in any big systems to ensure you keep to the rules

I am aware that perk overhauls exist that will allow you to abuse the Staff given to you in Helping Hands to murder everyone. I am also aware that due to the fact that I balance those challenges around a Lv1 character, a Player with Perks in 2Handed Weapons will have a slight Advantage in Glasscannon

The rules for those challenges are very strict, breaking them will instantly make you lose this challenge even if you only did it on acciden but even so, there still are a lot of instances where you are able to break challenges here and there. I am aware of that and I want it to be this way

Another thing to note is that DD & Toys may conflict with this in some way. One very basic example are mods that equip an armbinder on you: Those shouldnt make you lose the challenge but of course, with bound hands Glasscannon & Helping Hands may become a lot more annoying. DJf will disable Helping Hands & Glasscannon if you are already wearing an Armbinder when entering the Dungeon (which again will cause issues with mods like DF which have you wear an Armbinder all the time except in Dungeons) but mods like DCL may still go into your way here

I tried to contact both Kimy & Marie for ways to still make this work, Kimy prefers to ignore me but Marie will try to get systems in place to allow me to properly make Toys compatible with JF without any additional patches. Meaning that Toys will most likely be fully compatible with any future Event

DD on the other hand; JF doesnt need DD (or Toys) and considering my Library constantly grows and JF itself still has a long list of planned Events, I see no reason to invest a lot of time into figuring out how to ensure compatibility between DD & JF. I hope you understand that

Harshnil the Coward

Harshnil is a Unique NPC which I intend to fully Voice using VASynth (once it offers the Voicetype Harshnil is using). He will have a properly written out character and place within Skyrim, he will be recognized by other Characters in Riften, has his own Shack and his Questline will introduce at least one unique, medium~large sized Dungeon. Feel free to give him a proper appearance btw

Harshnil the Coward is our first Questline and B4 will introduce the first Quest in this Questline:

Chapter1: Rescue Harshnil

• Basechance: 100%
  • Cooldown: OneTime
  • Affection: Lv1
  • Other Conditions:
    • Maramal must have hold his speech first. This Scene should play the first time you enter the Bee & Barb
    • Fort Greenwall hasnt been cleared yet

This Quest is introduced by your Follower. I was already hinting at Quests that your Follower introduces by talking to some random people in an Inn and thats exactly what happens here. When this Quest starts, you will NOT be involved

Your Follower will have short conversation with Keerava that will introduce this Quest. You can miss this conversation and you will not get a Log Entry telling you that this Quest started until you talked to your Follower and they explain you that you two should head to Fort Greenwall to help someone

Something else to note about this Quest is that when you dont rescue Harshnil within 7 inGame days, he will die and the entire Questline is lost. Not helping him has the same effect

Falkreaths Graves

This is a minor Interaction which can be triggered when walking near a couple of Graves south of Halfmoon Mill:

• Basechance: 100%
  • Cooldown: OneTime
  • Location: 70m away from an unmarked Location with a few Graves (See Spoiler below)
  • Affection: Lv3
  • Other Conditions:
    • N/A

This Event can be easily missed but offers a large sum of Affection and, if you choose the correct Dialogue Choices, will have a Follow-Up-Event in form a minidungeon in a future Update

Spoiler

FalkGravesLocation.png.a0809c19d1f025899b3cf8793d9906ef.png

Drugged

• Druggeds Dialogue has been reworked to be less annoying to complete (you no longer have to talk to your Follower mutliple times to complete this Event) 
  • Drugchance is now a proper dynamic variable and will jump up and down depending on your Dialogue choices instead of only scaling up or being set to 0 instantly. Chance manipulation is also less depended on your current stats/luck
  • In a future version, Drugchance will enable new Events once it hits 100 which will play in place of the regular Drugged

Undressed

• Undresseds Dialogue has been slightly reworked to be less annoying to complete (you no longer have to talk to your Follower mutliple times to complete this Event) 

MyCut

• Major rework to internal Structure & slight changes to Dialogue
    MyCut was one of my first Events and it did have issues. I reworked most of its Logic in hope it will feel more "human" now. This should also fix the issue with the Follower TPosing on respawn under certain conditions. I also added a proper forcegreet to this Events ending, which now looks fairly similar to how Clockwinding suggested
  • MyCut now triggers in: Windhelm, Solitude, Markarth, Falkreath, Riften and Whiterun. It should also be able to fire in interiors now
  • Added 2 new Endings to MyCut: Payback & Present: Skooma (This Event does affect DrugChance)

Flags & Tokens

• Flags and Tokens can now be checked through the MCM
    I often mention that you need specific Flags or Tokens or anything for specific Events but dont actually allow you to know which Flags are currently active. I added this Flag Viewer to allow you to check what exactly is active & what is not. This also lists your current Token Progress
    I was against this change for a long time because those Flags & Tokens are a big part of who your Follower currently is but I decided to make this Page anyway to help you understand what exactly is going on in this mod
  • Added Cruelty & Greed Flags
    Those are Flags that played a major role in the removal of SDP. Those are 2 special as they heavily affect how your Follower behaves in certain scenarios. E.g. for MyCut, the greed flag can significantly increase the amount of money your follower expects from you

Bugfixes

• Fixed an issue with Punishment Game "Pickpocket" not listing its Objective as Completed
  • Fixed an issue with OnHit being triggered by Staffs even when their Enchantment isnt hostile
  • Fixed an issue that caused Cooldown to Glitch out if you complete "Drugged" or "Undressed" through Dialogue
  • Fixed an issue in MyCut, causing Cooldown to not be initialized properly

Deviously Joyful

• The Dog Collar is no longer a Devious Device