6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

If the sub (due to mistakes he made himself) begs for punishment (e.g. punches), the only effective punishment -> is to refuse him the desired one - because from his point of view that is a reward...
..ergo means the answer from the top -> I will punish you with -> NO punches

I'd suggest taking this a step further and giving the sub a punishment he doesn't like.  If he likes pain, make him sit in a corner facing the wall.  If he wants a "reward punishment", he will have to be good.

Vor 21 Minuten sagte HexBolt8:

Ich würde vorschlagen, noch einen Schritt weiter zu gehen und dem Sub eine Strafe zu geben, die er nicht mag. Wenn er Schmerzen mag, lass ihn in einer Ecke mit dem Gesicht zur Wand sitzen. Wenn er eine "Belohnungsstrafe" will, muss er gut sein.

You're thinking in exactly the right direction

have you ever applied to become a professional dominatrix?

?

---
Of course, packing all this into a mod is almost impossible - I've been reading through the 22 pages here for the last few hours and I'm
a) deeply impressed by the scope and depth of the work
b) unfortunately a bit disappointed - because the original BDSM aspect has been lost

precisely because I have done such playful things in the relationship with my sweetheart (now my wife) from the very beginning...
..and she was into those surprise things - but always expected them with a slight shudder.

The "no no" was always a clear yes - you talk to each other or listen carefully when your partner talks about his own fantasies.

And because we both had a lot of overlaps, especially in the fetish area - we started with a "play relationship"

Of course you "corrupt" each other - what do I have to do so that my partner gives me exactly what I want and he assumes that he wants that too.

As I said - I can also do all this via "role play" - but I'm noticing more and more - that the main demand comes from people - who probably only know SM relationships from magazines, films or the Internet but not from reality.

?

• 3 weeks later...

In fact, I would like more immersiveness and variety with followers, this is what your mod gives. But I don't really like this whole DD thing and I wouldn't want to download it just for the sake of one collar.

I correctly understood that without DD, your mod will work with errors?
And I visited the beta5 version, does it also need DD?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks really interesting but I'm not sure what to download. Do I install both deviously joyful b4 as well as joyfulfollowers B4 LE?
Are both included in / replaced by 0.5.2 LE? It just looks like the earlier versions were 2 separate files. I just don't want to miss anything good. ;)

Edited by smarchet00
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dog collar didn't trigger crawling for me, but did prevent equipping weapons/spells.

My mod setup is fully operational, using both FNIS and Nemesis and all other mods anims work.

Am I missing a dependency?

Or could it be conflicting with movement animations in DAR?

P.S. Also, debt never increases.

Edited by maihasegawa
  • 4 weeks later...

1. Is this another mod where the PC plays the role of victim/slave/submissive/submissive/humiliated?

2. I don't use things related to animal sex and Devious Devices. Will I be able to opt out of certain content? 

Edited by Soldream
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2023 at 8:44 PM, Soldream said:

1. Is this another mod where the PC plays the role of victim/slave/submissive/submissive/humiliated?

No, the follower takes the lead in the relationship but the interactions arent specifically aimed to be humiliating or "enslave you"

The follower is prankster that constantly takes things too far and by this nature will sometimes try to gaslight you or force you into uncomfortable situations, but never with a malicious intent (unless they do it to get revenge) and will sometimes even jump into the waters with you if they think that itll make the situation more interesting

On 7/26/2023 at 8:44 PM, Soldream said:

2. I don't use things related to animal sex and Devious Devices. Will I be able to opt out of certain content? 

There is no dependency on DD

Creature content is usually phrased as a "dare" or an option you can take and can hence be declined/ignored, or in some cases where the event heavily focuses on it, can be disabled through a master toggle in the MCM

Joyful Followers Pre-1.0

At last, after years, this mod shall finally exit its Beta. JF went through a lot of changes in its design, most notably in what I even wanted this mod to be. I believe I have now found the design that I feel most comfortable with. This new update tries to complete JFs fundamental design in this direction now, which will allow the mod to receive an occasional update without requiring me to pay much attentiont to how the mod works overall. That being said I want to emphasize that I personally don't enjoy working on radiant content all too much, so while "new content" is easier to add, my own interest towards creating this content is very low

And with that, let's jump into the patch notes (which are admittedly not well documented):

• Overhauled the interior of Harshnil's Shack
  • Added an underground harbor to Skyrim, which is related to Harshnil's story
  • Added the second and third quest to Harshnil's story (This completes the "Harshnil the Coward" - quest line)
  • Added an API to add/remove pages to JFs MCM that mods integrating into JF may utilize
  • Added an API to interact with JF through one centralized script
  • Follower progress is now being saved upon dismissing a follower. Recruiting that follower again will restore most of this progress again
  • Optimized Script & Fixed various issues (although I forgot to write in detail which ones exactly \o/)

This is arguably the smallest patch notes this mod has ever seen

Why "Pre-1.0"?

The version you are getting here is the same that Patreons already had access to last month, however I decided short hand that I wish to do one "minor" change to the mod before exiting the beta for good

Im not happy with the name, frankly and Id like to find a better name for it first. The name has always just been a WIP name and it was admittedly copied from Devious Followers, but this mod has little to do with DF these days. I often have people come in here making that bridge and asking if this mod is somehow related in its design and I would like to make this little bit more obvious by moving away from the "DF 2" naming scheme

Also I dont like if my names are easy to understand

I am catering towards simply naming it "Jesters", as the followers inspiration is in fact a Jester/Prankster/Joker always trying to pull some weird tricks on you but I am open for suggestions

P.S.; Yes the new thumbnail isnt great but idk how to do humanz and its arguably better than this text box that was there before :)

Edited by Scrab
On 8/8/2023 at 5:34 PM, Scrab said:

I am catering towards simply naming it "Jesters", as the followers inspiration is in fact a Jester/Prankster/Joker always trying to pull some weird tricks on you but I am open for suggestions

For what it's worth, I like both the direction and the name. That said, I don't see how Harshnil storyline has anything to do with pranks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 5:34 PM, Scrab said:

Mischievous companions

Can't remember if I already asked this but in case I didn't I was wondering if in Joyful Followers you could adjust the configurable time for events to be able to trigger in as little "in game time" as every 10 minutes?  Some of the events have a pretty long wait time "as in multiple days minimum :(" before they will go off.

Edited by SkyTem

Hi! First of all: Great mod. I really like the non-malicious dominant follower experience. It's not to invasive into gameplay and gives the followers a real spunky character. Makes for a whole different Skyrim.

I'm unfortunately stuck in the strip quest even tho I found my satchel. Questmarker remains on follower and I still get the "about the clothes" dialogue option. Is there a console command to resolve the quest? I got a fresh install with the newest version.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How long does the "Puppy" event usually lasts? I had the controls disabled at the start, but my character didnt crawl and later the controls got enabled again (after the SL animation), but now 4 days have passed and the event is still on, is this intentional or did something got bugged?

Edit: tried reinstalling the 1.0.1 version of the mod and played for about a week of in-game time, even did the Hasnil quest - and my follower is still at the 1st level, whats going on? How does this affection even increases?

Edited by Onomatophobia

I think this mod is cool in theory. Unfortunately, it's broken in several different areas for me several different times and doesn't offer a huge amount of content.

I've done the gift-quest thing where you guess the gem twice and then got it right, then I did it again on purpose just for fun and now I can't ask my follower about it, even though the event ended.

There is no debt system at all, no matter what setting I choose. They never demand money or take from the credit I've given them.

I've only ever had two of the events proc, the rest never happen at all, even with cheated affection.

I can't raise affection no matter what I do. I could attempt to give gems to them but as already discovered, that feature is simply locked away for some reason in my save.

I can't even dismiss my follower, either, which was my idea for how to fix the issue.

I've had fun with the functions and I think this mod would be really cool if it worked for me. Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem to function in my game properly. Could be mod conflicts, or the follower I've chosen, or a single script that happened to break that had cascading effects, etc etc. I have no way of knowing, all I know is that something's broken and I don't think I'll be able to fix it. Hopefully in the future this mod can get updated with a little more content so that events occur in more places and occur more consistently!

• 3 weeks later...