Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

On 5/10/2023 at 2:47 PM, ArgyleSmith said:

I'm also having no luck getting Slavetats to detect or apply YPS stuff. Can't even get it to work by going back to the old version (YPS+YPSsound&texture+JSON).

But I will say the old version seems to handle the hairstyles much better. I get a KS hairdo with physics using the old SE version, vanilla hair (appropriate length, at least) using the new version.

Really not sure yet what I'm getting wrong with my attempt to get the old version working again.

Edit to add: Everyone having trouble getting Slavetats to work with YPS: Pay attention:

It's simple. But it's been some time so I forgot all about it.

Go to the Slavetats menu, go to Setup. Click add/remove tattoos. Now check to see if YPS items are available. Chances are that's a yes. Worked for me to get the old SE version working properly again. Should work on the new version as well, though I doubt it will get KS hairs with SMP applied. Some of us (SE, mainly) will have to wait for that feature.

Okay so I found out why it wasn't appearing, the install wizard on the texture and sound pack wasn't working, after fixing that and doing what you said I was able to get the YPS to appear in SlaveTats, but I can't apply them via the game only through SlaveTats. Only the lips though

Edited by Systamatic
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, tried a playthrough to test the Dibella Quest. Everything went pretty smoothly (New version of YPS, old texture pack, JSon files from the SE discussion thread), but ran into a snag with the flirting function.

When a kiss is poised to happen, the game gets stuck. No kiss happens. Is the kissing dialog-based or is it reliant on Sexlab animations? Not sure if something needs fixing or if I just need to wait for animations to start (60 seconds should be enough, right?).

On 5/17/2023 at 6:47 AM, GamerB110 said:

just to clarify better, my problem with high heels in this mod is that YPS is not capable of identifying the Nioverride high heels, and with that high heels from other mods outside devious devices are not being identified by YPS.

Hi, I made a fix, you may try it.
Install fix and switch on/off mcm option "Enable heels training" then unequip/equip highheels.

Checked on SSE 1.5.97 + yps 6.5.1
In my case an event YpsHeelsNio.OnInit() never fire and a function YpsHeelsNio.CheckNiOverride() never call respectively.
I added a call to YpsHeelsNio.CheckNiOverride() when option "Enable heels training" is switching on or off.
I marked my changes by comment "by 15".

yps-ImmersiveFashion (6.5.1) Fix NiO HH.7z

Edited by 0x000f
On 6/13/2023 at 12:11 PM, 0x000f said:

Hi, I made a fix, you may try it.
Install fix and switch on/off mcm option "Enable heels training" then unequip/equip highheels.

Checked on SSE 1.5.97 + yps 6.5.1
In my case an event YpsHeelsNio.OnInit() never fire and a function YpsHeelsNio.CheckNiOverride() never call respectively.
I added a call to YpsHeelsNio.CheckNiOverride() when option "Enable heels training" is switching on or off.
I marked my changes by comment "by 15".

yps-ImmersiveFashion (6.5.1) Fix NiO HH.7z 128.21 kB · 3 downloads

thanks, an update had already been released on the page for LE but it only worked when starting a new save, the way you did it works perfectly on an existing save.

Very glad to see you pick this back up @emily1673.

I'm on SE 1.5.97, skse 2.0.20, slavetats SE 1.3.9. Makeup is not showing on my character, and checking in slavetas shows nothing on the face. I had this same issue in prior version of YPS, which is why I stopped using it before, though it always worked perfectly in LE.

And the second thing is that you look for specific IDs from various mods in the scripts to decide what's installed, but on SE it's possible to create light versions of plugins where the IDs may not line up with the LE versions of those mods, not to mention that there are tons of jewelry and piercing mods out there that you don't support and at least one has even changed the name of the plugin ( HN66 Sleek Outfits got combined with Litheria race on SE). So as a longer term thing and as an enhancement, might I ask that you consider moving to a mechanism similar to what you use for hair so we can just have something like "piercingdatabase.json", "earringsdatabase.json", etc., then create the jsons for individual mods to populate those?

• 2 weeks later...

I cant seems to get the hair growing to work, I'm using KS Hairdos SE, but no matter what hair length I choose, I keep getting short hair style, do I need to do something extra before it'll work with KS Hairdos SE? I automatically assume it'll work out of the box...

A few observations/requests/concerns

Please increase the font size on the messages that appear at the top left of the screen. I have a wide screen monitor displaying at 3440 x 1440 and the message font on long messages is so small as to be virtually unreadable in the short amount of time that the messages are displayed.

I have enabled two piercings - ears and clit. From time to time, the system would update me on the status of the ear piercings- where the PC is in the healing process, notices about how pleasing it is to have others admiring her pierced ears, etc. - but never on the healing status of the clit piercing. If she asks one of the beauty consultants to evaluate her piercings, she gets a complete report on the ear piercing but only an acknowledgment that the clit was pierced. Is that how it's supposed to work?

In the [Girl Talk] option - once you click on this option a vertical list of responses appears to the right of the follower's name. Clicking on one of those responses causes a response from the PC to appear at the bottom of the screen. At random intervals that response "flashes" on the screen, i.e. it appears then disappears in 1 or 2 seconds, too quick to read especially when it is a relatively long message. What is odd is that choosing the same initial girl talk option at different times and choosing the same initial NPC response can, and does, sometimes have the PC's response "flash" and sometimes not.

I am running the merged version v6.5.2. Mod seems to work otherwise fine but slavetats events seems not to work correctly. When I explore slavestat "bimbo" which I guess is probably BoS vategory seems to bug. It won't let apply the makeup listed there. YPS updates as you would expect when you apply lipstick you can get correct answers from the YPS vendors but nothing appears on the character. I suspect that the slavetats files are somehow corrupt but not sure whats wrong. Any ideas anyone? Anyone else having issues with this?

Slavestat logs that its working on the lipstick and eyeshadow but nothing appears so I suspect that YPS code works.

Edited by poporaltemporal
3 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

I am running the merged version v6.5.2. Mod seems to work otherwise fine but slavetats events seems not to work correctly. When I explore slavestat "bimbo" which I guess is probably BoS vategory seems to bug. It won't let apply the makeup listed there. YPS updates as you would expect when you apply lipstick you can get correct answers from the YPS vendors but nothing appears on the character. I suspect that the slavetats files are somehow corrupt but not sure whats wrong. Any ideas anyone? Anyone else having issues with this?

Slavestat logs that its working on the lipstick and eyeshadow but nothing appears so I suspect that YPS code works.

This issue was caused by ill dated and bugged slavetats cache.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 5:19 AM, Yeetus_Deletus said:

Has anyone else on SE had this mod completely break smp hair collision? I'm honestly at a loss at this point as to why this mod breaks it.  

this helped me
mod "Faster HDT-SMP" file SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\configs.xml

<disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>true</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>
change to 
<disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>false</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>

On 7/1/2023 at 4:48 PM, TnkQV said:

for SE players have made tiny ESPFE (ESL flagged) to hide "You cannot equip this item." message. appear when shave or remove makeup. things like that.

this will affect all generic/misc items.

SuppressGenericEquipMsg.7z 306 B · 1 download

nexus has bigger mod that hide more message but just want small for YPS.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29302

Does this just hide the message or also remove the blocking? So I can equip nylons for example without having to remove the boots

11 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Does this just hide the message or also remove the blocking? So I can equip nylons for example without having to remove the boots

sorry. just hide message when use shaving knife mirror and other items in misc.

you would need patch for function ApplyNylons in ypsPiercingTicker. big file. change would probable break each YPS update.

I was running this mod no problem last playthrough, however in my new playthrough, with this mod active, I randomly receive 1 gold piece for no reason at all. It is driving me insane and no matter what version I use, it persists, on a new clean save. I've used the last SE version as well as converting the LE patch as well. Has anyone else had this issue before?

I've had this issue for a long while but never been able to find a fix so I'll post here again since the mod has been resumed. For whatever reason makeup and stocking overlays never apply when using the items, the tats load and work in slavetats so I know that isn't my problem, just for whatever reason they never get applied by the mod itself. Anyone have any insight on what could be the cause or conflict? Everything else in the mod works just fine.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 10:56 PM, 34567891 said:

I was running this mod no problem last playthrough, however in my new playthrough, with this mod active, I randomly receive 1 gold piece for no reason at all. It is driving me insane and no matter what version I use, it persists, on a new clean save. I've used the last SE version as well as converting the LE patch as well. Has anyone else had this issue before?

some mods apply effects on u by giving u an item that applies this effect .. mostly using a single piece of coin .. my guess would be this mod ( or another ) does this

considering its just a single coin not sure why its bothering you . but wanted to let u know why it was happening . its the mod trying to apply an effect on your character

On 6/30/2023 at 6:19 AM, Yeetus_Deletus said:

Has anyone else on SE had this mod completely break smp hair collision? I'm honestly at a loss at this point as to why this mod breaks it.  

do you have fsmp by chance ?

i was using smp with yps and never had your problem

but when i switched recently to fsmp it started happening

its an intended feature of fsmp to stop hair physics if you have a wig equipped ( some items that are not wigs can be tagged as such which sucks )

if your using fsmp go to your fsmp configs.xml and look for " <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>true</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped> "

and switch it to false . fixed the problem for me

edit .. just noticed it was already answered . oops

Edited by gamerpk2
oops

Running the mod on AE, and having the same issue as a lot of other folks, Slavetats isn't showing anything for YPS, have tried switching the two in my load order, didn't help, tried the "Add/Remove Tattoo Packs" option in SlaveTats, still no luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 10:48 PM, PaddyBoy18 said:

Running the mod on AE, and having the same issue as a lot of other folks, Slavetats isn't showing anything for YPS, have tried switching the two in my load order, didn't help, tried the "Add/Remove Tattoo Packs" option in SlaveTats, still no luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've personally gave up on this mod. It's extremely outdated and no signs of a proper update on it's way.