Systamatic Posted May 27, 2023 Posted May 27, 2023 (edited) On 5/10/2023 at 2:47 PM, ArgyleSmith said: I'm also having no luck getting Slavetats to detect or apply YPS stuff. Can't even get it to work by going back to the old version (YPS+YPSsound&texture+JSON). But I will say the old version seems to handle the hairstyles much better. I get a KS hairdo with physics using the old SE version, vanilla hair (appropriate length, at least) using the new version. Really not sure yet what I'm getting wrong with my attempt to get the old version working again. Edit to add: Everyone having trouble getting Slavetats to work with YPS: Pay attention: It's simple. But it's been some time so I forgot all about it. Go to the Slavetats menu, go to Setup. Click add/remove tattoos. Now check to see if YPS items are available. Chances are that's a yes. Worked for me to get the old SE version working properly again. Should work on the new version as well, though I doubt it will get KS hairs with SMP applied. Some of us (SE, mainly) will have to wait for that feature. Okay so I found out why it wasn't appearing, the install wizard on the texture and sound pack wasn't working, after fixing that and doing what you said I was able to get the YPS to appear in SlaveTats, but I can't apply them via the game only through SlaveTats. Only the lips though Edited May 27, 2023 by Systamatic
ArgyleSmith Posted June 9, 2023 Posted June 9, 2023 Okay, tried a playthrough to test the Dibella Quest. Everything went pretty smoothly (New version of YPS, old texture pack, JSon files from the SE discussion thread), but ran into a snag with the flirting function. When a kiss is poised to happen, the game gets stuck. No kiss happens. Is the kissing dialog-based or is it reliant on Sexlab animations? Not sure if something needs fixing or if I just need to wait for animations to start (60 seconds should be enough, right?).
0x000f Posted June 13, 2023 Posted June 13, 2023 (edited) On 5/17/2023 at 6:47 AM, GamerB110 said: just to clarify better, my problem with high heels in this mod is that YPS is not capable of identifying the Nioverride high heels, and with that high heels from other mods outside devious devices are not being identified by YPS. Hi, I made a fix, you may try it. Install fix and switch on/off mcm option "Enable heels training" then unequip/equip highheels. Checked on SSE 1.5.97 + yps 6.5.1 In my case an event YpsHeelsNio.OnInit() never fire and a function YpsHeelsNio.CheckNiOverride() never call respectively. I added a call to YpsHeelsNio.CheckNiOverride() when option "Enable heels training" is switching on or off. I marked my changes by comment "by 15". yps-ImmersiveFashion (6.5.1) Fix NiO HH.7z Edited June 14, 2023 by 0x000f 2
KentuckyExpat Posted June 13, 2023 Posted June 13, 2023 Stud earrings are nice but could you add hoop/loop earrings to the list of sale items. Some of the hairstyles cover the earlobe, making studs invisible, but the hair doesn't cover below the lobe so a loop would be at least partially visible. Thanks
GamerB110 Posted June 18, 2023 Posted June 18, 2023 On 6/13/2023 at 12:11 PM, 0x000f said: Hi, I made a fix, you may try it. Install fix and switch on/off mcm option "Enable heels training" then unequip/equip highheels. Checked on SSE 1.5.97 + yps 6.5.1 In my case an event YpsHeelsNio.OnInit() never fire and a function YpsHeelsNio.CheckNiOverride() never call respectively. I added a call to YpsHeelsNio.CheckNiOverride() when option "Enable heels training" is switching on or off. I marked my changes by comment "by 15". yps-ImmersiveFashion (6.5.1) Fix NiO HH.7z 128.21 kB · 3 downloads thanks, an update had already been released on the page for LE but it only worked when starting a new save, the way you did it works perfectly on an existing save.
foreveraloneguy Posted June 18, 2023 Posted June 18, 2023 Very glad to see you pick this back up @emily1673. I'm on SE 1.5.97, skse 2.0.20, slavetats SE 1.3.9. Makeup is not showing on my character, and checking in slavetas shows nothing on the face. I had this same issue in prior version of YPS, which is why I stopped using it before, though it always worked perfectly in LE. And the second thing is that you look for specific IDs from various mods in the scripts to decide what's installed, but on SE it's possible to create light versions of plugins where the IDs may not line up with the LE versions of those mods, not to mention that there are tons of jewelry and piercing mods out there that you don't support and at least one has even changed the name of the plugin ( HN66 Sleek Outfits got combined with Litheria race on SE). So as a longer term thing and as an enhancement, might I ask that you consider moving to a mechanism similar to what you use for hair so we can just have something like "piercingdatabase.json", "earringsdatabase.json", etc., then create the jsons for individual mods to populate those?
calvin_0 Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 I cant seems to get the hair growing to work, I'm using KS Hairdos SE, but no matter what hair length I choose, I keep getting short hair style, do I need to do something extra before it'll work with KS Hairdos SE? I automatically assume it'll work out of the box...
SupaSpeed Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 (edited) Has anyone else on SE had this mod completely break smp hair collision? I'm honestly at a loss at this point as to why this mod breaks it. Edited June 30, 2023 by Yeetus_Deletus
TnkQV Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 (edited) for SE players have made tiny ESPFE (ESL flagged) to hide "You cannot equip this item." message. appear when shave or remove makeup. things like that. this will affect all generic/misc items. SuppressGenericEquipMsg.7z nexus has bigger mod that hide more message but just want small for YPS. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29302 Edited July 1, 2023 by TnkQV
KentuckyExpat Posted July 9, 2023 Posted July 9, 2023 A few observations/requests/concerns Please increase the font size on the messages that appear at the top left of the screen. I have a wide screen monitor displaying at 3440 x 1440 and the message font on long messages is so small as to be virtually unreadable in the short amount of time that the messages are displayed. I have enabled two piercings - ears and clit. From time to time, the system would update me on the status of the ear piercings- where the PC is in the healing process, notices about how pleasing it is to have others admiring her pierced ears, etc. - but never on the healing status of the clit piercing. If she asks one of the beauty consultants to evaluate her piercings, she gets a complete report on the ear piercing but only an acknowledgment that the clit was pierced. Is that how it's supposed to work? In the [Girl Talk] option - once you click on this option a vertical list of responses appears to the right of the follower's name. Clicking on one of those responses causes a response from the PC to appear at the bottom of the screen. At random intervals that response "flashes" on the screen, i.e. it appears then disappears in 1 or 2 seconds, too quick to read especially when it is a relatively long message. What is odd is that choosing the same initial girl talk option at different times and choosing the same initial NPC response can, and does, sometimes have the PC's response "flash" and sometimes not.
ebbluminous Posted July 9, 2023 Posted July 9, 2023 For people commenting here - It is best to comment on the orginal LE thread. Emily has merged both version into that...
nun56unn5ufg Posted July 16, 2023 Posted July 16, 2023 wizard.txt has errors, something about wrye bash and skyrim versions. delete the first few lines resolved this. hers the fixed archive. yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE(1).7z 1
poporaltemporal Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 (edited) I am running the merged version v6.5.2. Mod seems to work otherwise fine but slavetats events seems not to work correctly. When I explore slavestat "bimbo" which I guess is probably BoS vategory seems to bug. It won't let apply the makeup listed there. YPS updates as you would expect when you apply lipstick you can get correct answers from the YPS vendors but nothing appears on the character. I suspect that the slavetats files are somehow corrupt but not sure whats wrong. Any ideas anyone? Anyone else having issues with this? Slavestat logs that its working on the lipstick and eyeshadow but nothing appears so I suspect that YPS code works. Edited July 18, 2023 by poporaltemporal
poporaltemporal Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 3 hours ago, poporaltemporal said: I am running the merged version v6.5.2. Mod seems to work otherwise fine but slavetats events seems not to work correctly. When I explore slavestat "bimbo" which I guess is probably BoS vategory seems to bug. It won't let apply the makeup listed there. YPS updates as you would expect when you apply lipstick you can get correct answers from the YPS vendors but nothing appears on the character. I suspect that the slavetats files are somehow corrupt but not sure whats wrong. Any ideas anyone? Anyone else having issues with this? Slavestat logs that its working on the lipstick and eyeshadow but nothing appears so I suspect that YPS code works. This issue was caused by ill dated and bugged slavetats cache.
0x000f Posted July 27, 2023 Posted July 27, 2023 On 6/30/2023 at 5:19 AM, Yeetus_Deletus said: Has anyone else on SE had this mod completely break smp hair collision? I'm honestly at a loss at this point as to why this mod breaks it. this helped me mod "Faster HDT-SMP" file SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\configs.xml <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>true</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped> change to <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>false</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped> 1
Fulanoo Posted July 28, 2023 Posted July 28, 2023 On 7/1/2023 at 4:48 PM, TnkQV said: for SE players have made tiny ESPFE (ESL flagged) to hide "You cannot equip this item." message. appear when shave or remove makeup. things like that. this will affect all generic/misc items. SuppressGenericEquipMsg.7z 306 B · 1 download nexus has bigger mod that hide more message but just want small for YPS. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29302 Does this just hide the message or also remove the blocking? So I can equip nylons for example without having to remove the boots
TnkQV Posted July 28, 2023 Posted July 28, 2023 11 hours ago, Fulanoo said: Does this just hide the message or also remove the blocking? So I can equip nylons for example without having to remove the boots sorry. just hide message when use shaving knife mirror and other items in misc. you would need patch for function ApplyNylons in ypsPiercingTicker. big file. change would probable break each YPS update. 1
34567891 Posted August 1, 2023 Posted August 1, 2023 I was running this mod no problem last playthrough, however in my new playthrough, with this mod active, I randomly receive 1 gold piece for no reason at all. It is driving me insane and no matter what version I use, it persists, on a new clean save. I've used the last SE version as well as converting the LE patch as well. Has anyone else had this issue before?
H Bof Posted August 2, 2023 Posted August 2, 2023 I've had this issue for a long while but never been able to find a fix so I'll post here again since the mod has been resumed. For whatever reason makeup and stocking overlays never apply when using the items, the tats load and work in slavetats so I know that isn't my problem, just for whatever reason they never get applied by the mod itself. Anyone have any insight on what could be the cause or conflict? Everything else in the mod works just fine.
gamerpk2 Posted August 27, 2023 Posted August 27, 2023 On 8/1/2023 at 10:56 PM, 34567891 said: I was running this mod no problem last playthrough, however in my new playthrough, with this mod active, I randomly receive 1 gold piece for no reason at all. It is driving me insane and no matter what version I use, it persists, on a new clean save. I've used the last SE version as well as converting the LE patch as well. Has anyone else had this issue before? some mods apply effects on u by giving u an item that applies this effect .. mostly using a single piece of coin .. my guess would be this mod ( or another ) does this considering its just a single coin not sure why its bothering you . but wanted to let u know why it was happening . its the mod trying to apply an effect on your character
gamerpk2 Posted August 27, 2023 Posted August 27, 2023 (edited) On 6/30/2023 at 6:19 AM, Yeetus_Deletus said: Has anyone else on SE had this mod completely break smp hair collision? I'm honestly at a loss at this point as to why this mod breaks it. do you have fsmp by chance ? i was using smp with yps and never had your problem but when i switched recently to fsmp it started happening its an intended feature of fsmp to stop hair physics if you have a wig equipped ( some items that are not wigs can be tagged as such which sucks ) if your using fsmp go to your fsmp configs.xml and look for " <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>true</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped> " and switch it to false . fixed the problem for me edit .. just noticed it was already answered . oops Edited August 27, 2023 by gamerpk2 oops
PaddyBoy18 Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 Running the mod on AE, and having the same issue as a lot of other folks, Slavetats isn't showing anything for YPS, have tried switching the two in my load order, didn't help, tried the "Add/Remove Tattoo Packs" option in SlaveTats, still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 1
RevanCathal Posted September 13, 2023 Posted September 13, 2023 On 8/29/2023 at 10:48 PM, PaddyBoy18 said: Running the mod on AE, and having the same issue as a lot of other folks, Slavetats isn't showing anything for YPS, have tried switching the two in my load order, didn't help, tried the "Add/Remove Tattoo Packs" option in SlaveTats, still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've personally gave up on this mod. It's extremely outdated and no signs of a proper update on it's way.
ebbluminous Posted September 13, 2023 Posted September 13, 2023 12 hours ago, Jgoftl said: I've personally gave up on this mod. It's extremely outdated and no signs of a proper update on it's way. Did you bother to read the big red words on the front page? No? Oh dear... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now