CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

Returning player here. First, thank you big time for what you're doing.
Quick noob question. Why some of the outfit/armor pieces appear, and other don't in-game? I do batch build with "build morphs" checked in BodySlide every time I add new outfit. Some of the pieces don't seem to have a preview in inventory and do not show when put on. Instead, the part of the body they suppose to cover, simply disappears. I use Preset: CBBE Curvy and Outfit/Body: CBBE Body Physics. Thanks.

I know I haven't updated this in a long time, but its good to see so much activity here! I'll gather sets posted here and a few I've found myself in an update this week (ish). I have also been thinking of a way to show more popular request, so that the people that do conversion can see at a glance where the demand lies, but I'm not sure how to operationalize that so let me know if you have any thoughts! Again, apologies for the inactivity, I'll make sure this thread isn't abandoned like the last one lol

On 8/5/2020 at 2:25 PM, Tiress said:

Since Tullius' subforum on dcinside got taken down, they shared their Google Drive on a new site, so here are updates for some outfits unavailable on dcinside anymore.

The links for these 2 are not working, quota exceeded.

34 minutes ago, trybe said:

The links for these 2 are not working, quota exceeded.

Yeah GDrive sucks as a means of sharing files in this format, I'll see if I can get a hold of the creator to ask permission to upload them here.

15 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Returning player here. First, thank you big time for what you're doing.
Quick noob question. Why some of the outfit/armor pieces appear, and other don't in-game? I do batch build with "build morphs" checked in BodySlide every time I add new outfit. Some of the pieces don't seem to have a preview in inventory and do not show when put on. Instead, the part of the body they suppose to cover, simply disappears. I use Preset: CBBE Curvy and Outfit/Body: CBBE Body Physics. Thanks.

What armor sets are you having this problem with? 

14 minutes ago, Themistae said:

Yeah GDrive sucks as a means of sharing files in this format, I'll see if I can get a hold of the creator to ask permission to upload them here.

What armor sets are you having this problem with? 

thanks

On 10/5/2020 at 12:27 PM, Themistae said:

I know I haven't updated this in a long time, but its good to see so much activity here! I'll gather sets posted here and a few I've found myself in an update this week (ish). I have also been thinking of a way to show more popular request, so that the people that do conversion can see at a glance where the demand lies, but I'm not sure how to operationalize that so let me know if you have any thoughts! Again, apologies for the inactivity, I'll make sure this thread isn't abandoned like the last one lol

Good to have you back! :)

Found another armor that I'd need. It was shared via Google Drive but there is always that error "Quota Exceeded,.. wait 24 hours..."

It can be found here. It's called "BDOR Garnet Marniera", made by Team TAL SE and it had CBBE 3BA Bodyslide added to it.

Would appreciate if anyone had the file to share.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:23 AM, DevilDoom said:

Found another armor that I'd need. It was shared via Google Drive but there is always that error "Quota Exceeded,.. wait 24 hours..."

It can be found here. It's called "BDOR Garnet Marniera", made by Team TAL SE and it had CBBE 3BA Bodyslide added to it.

Would appreciate if anyone had the file to share.

Took me a while to grab it...

BDOR Garnet Marniera by Team TAL SE CBBE 3BA BS.7z

So this took me a bit longer than expected, but here you go. A lot to go through so I may have missed some stuff here or there, let me know and I'll update it ASAP.  I have some ideas for how to make the request list a bit easier to navigate, as currently there is no quick way to tell if someone wants an Oldrim conversion or a 3BBB conversion. It's gonna be some work figuring this out, so don't expect it too soon ?. A big thanks to everyone contributing their conversions!

#10: October 27 2020

[NEW]

• BDO Ranger La Medellin [LoversLab]
  • Black Talon Armor [LoversLab]
  • Dem Dark Passion [P] [LoversLab]
  • DEM v2 Mistress [P] [3BBB] [Arca]
  • DX Emporium [P] [3BBB[C] [Nexus]
  • Keos Armor - Forsworn + Leather [P] [C] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • Natsuno Outfit  [P] [3BBB] [Nexus- [P] and [3BBB] available as optional downloads
  • Newmiller's Succubus Bikini  [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • Nsut Mei Dress [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • Oracle knight Armor [Nexus] - [3BBB] [Arca]
  • SunJeong's Kimono  [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • Vampire Hunter Outfit [LoversLab]
  • Volkihar Knight [Nexus]

[UPDATE]

• Amiella Outfit v2 [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BBB] [Google Drive]
  • Drow Ranger Armor [P] [CP] [Nexus]   /   [P] [CP] [3BBB] [Arca] - you can only pick 1 color variant in FOMOD
  • Ebokini [Nexus] / [P] [3BBB] [Arca]
  • Ebonscale [P] [Nexus]  - Ebonscale - mail is bugged, use the armor. 3BBB download is missing
  • ESO Altmer Armour [Nexus]   /   [P] [CP] [3BBB] [Arca] - CP is a bit weird though
  • Highheels Dress outfits [P] [C] [Nexus]   /   [P] [C] [3BBB] [Google Drive]
  • Mini Bikini [P] [C] [LoversLab]   /   [P] [C] [3BBB] [Arca]
  • Pampas Set [P] [C] [Nexus]   /   [P] [C] [3BBB] [Google Drive]
  • Raven's Luxurious Seduction Mashup [P] [Nexus]    /    [P] [3BBB] [Arca]

[FILLED REQUESTS]

• C5Kev's Witch Elf Armor [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • H2135's Pirate Series2 [P] [CP] [3BBB] [Patreon] - Coloured variants require patreon access
  • Ninirim Sister Outfit [P] [CP[3BBB] [LoversLab- also included in the ninirim collection
  • Succubus Outfit [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]

[REQUEST]

5 hours ago, Themistae said:

So this took me a bit longer than expected, but here you go. A lot to go through so I may have missed some stuff here or there, let me know and I'll update it ASAP.  I have some ideas for how to make the request list a bit easier to navigate, as currently there is no quick way to tell if someone wants an Oldrim conversion or a 3BBB conversion. It's gonna be some work figuring this out, so don't expect it too soon ?. A big thanks to everyone contributing their conversions!

Noticed the page wasn't updated with the 3BA conversion for HDT piercingsets I made, located here:

Scarlet Dawn armor has a 3BBB conversion that isn't mentioned in the list: Scarlet Dawn Armor - CBBE SSE (3BBB Conversion)

Requests:

Sexy Crimson Female Nightingale WIP

This is a really old Nightingale replacer for Oldrim, but it is the only "not too skimpy" that I have ever found. It seems to havetwo colours (red and original) and 2 skirt lengths (short and normal) in different files.  A conversion of this to CBBE SE BodySlide with standard CBBE physics would be appreciated.

Touched by Dibella

I was going to try and do it for myself with standard CBBE physics since they have improved meshes and some have a really nice cleavage compared to vanilla, but Outfit Studio doesn't have TBD to CBBE so I don't know what to do.

I second the one who requested "a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon", with standard CBBE physics. It has just right amount of practicality vs skimpyness that most armours lack.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, orgs1n said:

Hey @Themistae, please add this to the list of requests. I'd love that Archmage Robes replacer in CBBB with SMP.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o1th95t92j1u4wobbo10_1280.jpg

A UUNP BodySlide conversion exists here, but I was unable to convert it myself to CB3A, because bone weights are missing and I never manage to manually assign proper weights.

Thank you for your continued work on this thread!

May I second this request, but with a 3BBB (3BA) option? Thank you!