CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

Been a hot minute since the last one update. Many requests this time, not sure how many people are still working on conversions, but it can't hurt to have the requested sets in a central place. Just don't get your hopes up!

#8: July 4 2020

[NEW]

• DDWardrobe - Gothic Prince [P] [LoversLab]
  • DM BDOR Caroxya by Team TAL [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • DM BDOR Vedirdate by Team TAL [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • Project Vindictus Vol.1, Remastered [P] [C[LoversLab]    /    [P] [3BBB[C[LoversLab]

[UPDATE]

• The Amazing World of Bikini Armor [P] [C] [Nexus]    /    [P] [3BBB[C] [SunJeong]
  • Luxury Collection [P[C] [LoversLab]    /    [P] [3BBB[C[LoversLab]
  • Ninirim Collection 6.0 [P] [CP] [C] [SunJeong]    /    [P] [CP[3BBB[C] [LoversLab] - only some have CP

[REQUEST]

Hey @Themistae, please add this to the list of requests. I'd love that Archmage Robes replacer in CBBB with SMP.

Spoiler

tumblr_o1th95t92j1u4wobbo10_1280.jpg

A UUNP BodySlide conversion exists here, but I was unable to convert it myself to CB3A, because bone weights are missing and I never manage to manually assign proper weights.

Thank you for your continued work on this thread!

Following with..

S

• SC - Halamshiral Ballgown [Nexus]
  • Seraphine Outfit [P] [3BBB] [Nexus]
  • Sylvanas Queen of the Forsaken Armor [P] [Nexus]

T

• Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitor [P] [Nexus]
  • Tinker Goth [P] [C] [Nexus]
  • Treasure Hunter's Garb - Light Armor Mashup [Nexus]

V

• Vampire hunter chain cuirass [Nexus]   /   [P] [Nexus]
  • Vampire Leather Armor [Nexus]
  • Var Attre Armor [Nexus]
  • Velvet Robes and Cloaks [Nexus]

W

• Wayfarer's Coat [P] [Nexus] - requires manual edit in xml file to make it work in bodyslide

• Weird dress5 [Nexus]

[UPDATE]

• The Emperors Wardrobe [P] [Nexus]
  • Truly Light Elven Armour [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [Nexus]
  • Undies [P] [Nexus]   /  [P] [3BA] [Nexus]
7 hours ago, zax said:

Anyone knows if this has been converted? If not then feel free to add it to requests.

Here is the full thread of my LE conversions that I update from time to time (5/28/2020) updated last/

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/10656-nind-completed-cbbe-conversion-projects/

If you use my stuff to convert to SE, just leave an @NIND (jimmyyu) if you decide to keep the slutty textures/ outfits I've added. 

A request: A 3BA conversion of HDT Piercing Sets.

Two versions exist in LE: Skeuomorph's CBBE HDT Version 

and t3h0th34r's UUNP HDT Port of the same mod.

I've tried converting each one myself, several times.

My problem has not been getting the CBBE version to fit to the 3BBB body, as it's shape is identical to the LE/SE Conversion reference, conform all and the reference slider are practically all that's needed there.

My problem has been getting the physics and positioning right. The piercings end up inside of the female mesh in game (can see them clip through when breasts/belly move), and are clearly not on the right skeleton bone.

I can't tell if it's me getting the Outfit Studio setup wrong (ex. wrong skeleton bone setup, etc.) or whether it's an esp error (UUNP HDT thread has info on this, and an esp fix for that version of the error. I don't think the CBBE version does though).

I've been trying this on/off for a month. I know that different parts of it have already been converted (the piercings strange non-simple pieces are in HDT Piercingsets), but only small parts.

There are hints in these threads that some sort of XML workaround was needed to get them into the right position and physics behavior in SE, but IDK if this is still the case (old thread, might be before SMP was on nexus, DEFINITELY predates 3BBB bodies).

At this point I think it will need to be done by someone with a LOT more Outfit Studio+Skeleton+Physics experience than me.

17 hours ago, w234aew said:

A request: A 3BA conversion of HDT Piercing Sets.

Two versions exist in LE: Skeuomorph's CBBE HDT Version 

and t3h0th34r's UUNP HDT Port of the same mod.

I've tried converting each one myself, several times.

My problem has not been getting the CBBE version to fit to the 3BBB body, as it's shape is identical to the LE/SE Conversion reference, conform all and the reference slider are practically all that's needed there.

My problem has been getting the physics and positioning right. The piercings end up inside of the female mesh in game (can see them clip through when breasts/belly move), and are clearly not on the right skeleton bone.

I can't tell if it's me getting the Outfit Studio setup wrong (ex. wrong skeleton bone setup, etc.) or whether it's an esp error (UUNP HDT thread has info on this, and an esp fix for that version of the error. I don't think the CBBE version does though).

I've been trying this on/off for a month. I know that different parts of it have already been converted (the piercings strange non-simple pieces are in HDT Piercingsets), but only small parts.

There are hints in these threads that some sort of XML workaround was needed to get them into the right position and physics behavior in SE, but IDK if this is still the case (old thread, might be before SMP was on nexus, DEFINITELY predates 3BBB bodies).

At this point I think it will need to be done by someone with a LOT more Outfit Studio+Skeleton+Physics experience than me.

I'd been looking at these piercings myself because I want to give Mia's Lair a go. As a test, I converted one of 'em from its UUNP model to CB3A. This went fairly easily. From what you wrote, you seem savvy enough to do this. Try the following:

- File, Load project, choose the UUNP project into Outfit Studio and select one of the items.

- File, Load reference, choose Convert: SK CBBE to SSE CBBE.

- Slider, Conform all.

- drag the conversion slider all the way to the right.

- Slider, Set Base Shape.

- rename the CBBE mesh to something else (F2), then delete it.

- File, Add Project, SE 3BBB Amazing.osp.

- delete the anus and vagina meshes for outfits that don't need them.

- Slider, Conform all.

- adjust/inflate/deflate/move meshes where needed. (I had to do the "CBBE to Vanilla (old)" move.)

- select all of the outfit meshes and right click, Copy Bone Weights.

- save project under a new name, e.g. add CB3A at the end click To Project.

- build in BodySlide (with morphs).

Spoiler

piercing.png.f58b858b14ee07f773e4db216941250c.png

Sadly there are a ton of them, and I didn't have the heart to do them all.

6 hours ago, orgs1n said:

I'd been looking at these piercings myself because I want to give Mia's Lair a go. As a test, I converted one of 'em from its UUNP model to CB3A. This went fairly easily. From what you wrote, you seem savvy enough to do this. Try the following:

- File, Load project, choose the UUNP project into Outfit Studio and select one of the items.

- File, Load reference, choose Convert: SK CBBE to SSE CBBE.

- Slider, Conform all.

- drag the conversion slider all the way to the right.

- Slider, Set Base Shape.

- rename the CBBE mesh to something else (F2), then delete it.

- File, Add Project, SE 3BBB Amazing.osp.

- delete the anus and vagina meshes for outfits that don't need them.

- Slider, Conform all.

- adjust/inflate/deflate/move meshes where needed. (I had to do the "CBBE to Vanilla (old)" move.)

- select all of the outfit meshes and right click, Copy Bone Weights.

- save project under a new name, e.g. add CB3A at the end click To Project.

- build in BodySlide (with morphs).

Reveal hidden contents

piercing.png.f58b858b14ee07f773e4db216941250c.png

Sadly there are a ton of them, and I didn't have the heart to do them all.

I'll give it a retry eventually, as I was able to get pretty quick with converting, and these steps are already pretty close to what I was doing.

I unfortunately made the foolish decision to start from the old CBBE version of the mod, it sounds like the UUNP version is a MUCH better starting point (given how your converted piece looks).

A few questions:

1. Are the physics aligned well? It looks like in your screenshot they're good, but I just want to make sure (also, physics behavior is difficult to judge from a screenshot).

2. Would you mind trying one of each author's versions of piercing? I mean for example, that one is by the same author as the heart, barbels, etc. I'll give your technique a try w/AH1 and SED7's piercings, but I wanted to know if you'd tried first.

3. Vanilla to CBBE(old) move? I'm aware a slider for that existed in Bodyslide for CBBE LE, but is it in SE too (IDK if I've seen it)?

UPDATE:

Tried your method with AH1 Nip/Nav and no dice. Shows up as correct in Bodyslide, but invisible in-game. Should I not delete the 3BA body? (It's convention to do so when it's not a Chestplate armor (ex. Jewelery).

2 hours ago, w234aew said:

I'll give it a retry eventually, as I was able to get pretty quick with converting, and these steps are already pretty close to what I was doing.

I unfortunately made the foolish decision to start from the old CBBE version of the mod, it sounds like the UUNP version is a MUCH better starting point (given how your converted piece looks).

A few questions:

1. Are the physics aligned well? It looks like in your screenshot they're good, but I just want to make sure (also, physics behavior is difficult to judge from a screenshot).

2. Would you mind trying one of each author's versions of piercing? I mean for example, that one is by the same author as the heart, barbels, etc. I'll give your technique a try w/AH1 and SED7's piercings, but I wanted to know if you'd tried first.

3. Vanilla to CBBE(old) move? I'm aware a slider for that existed in Bodyslide for CBBE LE, but is it in SE too (IDK if I've seen it)?

1. The rings' physics align perfectly, since they have been weighted by the CB3A bones.

2. My previous picture was of zzPiercSpikesNipple10. Here's one of SED7_CBBE3_fGNP_amethyst.

Spoiler

piercing2.png.40b0dfe86973c05b24baaa3d1ce645d5.png

3. It isn't a slider. but rather an extra button that you get on the Move dialog box. In this last case I didn't need it. Starting from the UUNP version, everything aligned perfectly.

Spoiler

image.png.c84d86abbdbea29fb53897f214c849d7.png

20 minutes ago, orgs1n said:

1. The rings' physics align perfectly, since they have been weighted by the CB3A bones.

2. My previous picture was of zzPiercSpikesNipple10. Here's one of SED7_CBBE3_fGNP_amethyst.

Reveal hidden contents

piercing2.png.40b0dfe86973c05b24baaa3d1ce645d5.png

3. It isn't a slider. but rather an extra button that you get on the Move dialog box. In this last case I didn't need it. Starting from the UUNP version, everything aligned perfectly.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c84d86abbdbea29fb53897f214c849d7.png

I followed your instructions to the letter, and somehow I've got them now completely invisible now. I should still be deleting the NPC Breast bones leftover from SE right? And deleting the 3BBB body after complete since they're classed as Jewelery? At this point I'm literally just repeating the same set of instructions I was already doing, just using the UUNP version as a starting point instead.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

I followed your instructions to the letter, and somehow I've got them now completely invisible now. I should still be deleting the NPC Breast bones leftover from SE right? And deleting the 3BBB body after complete since they're classed as Jewelery? At this point I'm literally just repeating the same set of instructions I was already doing, just using the UUNP version as a starting point instead.

Where in my instructions does it say to delete any bones? ;)

At no point is there any need to delete the obsolete "NPC L Bone". As soon as you load the "SK CBBE to SSE CBBE" reference, it will be gone. Most definitely don't delete the new "L Breast01", "L Breast02" or "L Breast03" bones.

You don't need to delete the 3BBB body either, just save the project without the reference body.

Literally do the following.

Start BodySlide.

Start Outfit Studio.

File, Load Project...

Browse to the UUNP folder. In my case, C:\Games\Mod Organizer 2\mods\Piercing_sets_-_UUNP_HDT-_0.7-IDIOTPROOF_XMAS_REPACK\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets.

Load the Piercings.xml project.

Choose the first nipple outfit, AH1 HDT Nipple Ankh.

File, Load Reference...

From Template, Convert: SK CBBE to SSE CBBE. Click OK.

Slider, Conform All, click OK.

Drag the SK CBBE to SSE CBBE slider to the right.

Slider, Set Base Shape.

Rename the CBBE mesh to "asdfsdfsdf".

Right click the "asdfsdfsdf" mesh, Delete, click Yes.

File, Add Project...

Select the project: SE 3BBB Amazing.osp. (I type "amaz" in the search box, select it and click Open.)

Delete the meshes 3BBB_Anus and 3BBB_Vagina.

Select all of the meshes other than the 3BBB body. So, select Ankh L, Ankh R, left chains, right chains, left nipple ring, right nipple ring.

Right-click, Copy Bone Weights, click OK.

File, Save Project As...

In the Project Name field, add "CB3A" to the end, so that in full it reads "AH1 HDT Nipple Ankh CB3A".

Click the To Project button so that you don't overwrite the UUNP files.

Uncheck "Copy reference shape into output".

Click Save.

Close Outfit Studio.

Close BodySlide.

Do whatever you must in your mod organizer to active the new files/mod.

Start BodySlide.

In the Outfit filter field (top right), enter "CB3A".

You should now be able to select "AH1 HDT Nipple Ankh" in the Outfit/Body dropdown list. Select it.

Make sure that "Build morphs" is checked.

Click Build.

Close BodySlide.

In the game, load/craft/AddItemMenu the outfit, "AH Ankh (nip)".

They work. They align. They bounce. They resize.

Spoiler

ankh1.png.b3db70145955f605b2d6f04ddbfd2e22.png ankh2.png.28ab87871c79ec08ba080a7aa1b4cf0e.png

4 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Where in my instructions does it say to delete any bones? ;)

At no point is there any need to delete the obsolete "NPC L Bone". As soon as you load the "SK CBBE to SSE CBBE" reference, it will be gone. Most definitely don't delete the new "L Breast01", "L Breast02" or "L Breast03" bones.

You don't need to delete the 3BBB body either, just save the project without the reference body.

Literally do the following.

Start BodySlide.

Start Outfit Studio.

File, Load Project...

Browse to the UUNP folder. In my case, C:\Games\Mod Organizer 2\mods\Piercing_sets_-_UUNP_HDT-_0.7-IDIOTPROOF_XMAS_REPACK\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets.

Load the Piercings.xml project.

Choose the first nipple outfit, AH1 HDT Nipple Ankh.

File, Load Reference...

From Template, Convert: SK CBBE to SSE CBBE. Click OK.

Drag the SK CBBE to SSE CBBE slider to the right.

Slider, Set Base Shape.

Rename the CBBE mesh to "asdfsdfsdf".

Right click the "asdfsdfsdf" mesh, Delete, click Yes.

File, Add Project...

Select the project: SE 3BBB Amazing.osp. (I type "amaz" in the search box, select it and click Open.)

Delete the meshes 3BBB_Anus and 3BBB_Vagina.

Select all of the meshes other than the 3BBB body. So, select Ankh L, Ankh R, left chains, right chains, left nipple ring, right nipple ring.

Right-click, Copy Bone Weights, click OK.

File, Save Project As...

In the Project Name field, add "CB3A" to the end, so that in full it reads "AH1 HDT Nipple Ankh CB3A".

Click the To Project button so that you don't overwrite the UUNP files.

Uncheck "Copy reference shape into output".

Click Save.

Close Outfit Studio.

Close BodySlide.

Do whatever you must in your mod organizer to active the new files/mod.

Start BodySlide.

In the Outfit filter field (top right), enter "CB3A".

You should now be able to select "AH1 HDT Nipple Ankh" in the Outfit/Body dropdown list. Select it.

Make sure that "Build morphs" is checked.

Click Build.

Close BodySlide.

In the game, load/craft/AddItemMenu the outfit, "AH Ankh (nip)".

They work. They align. They bounce. They resize.

Reveal hidden contents

ankh1.png.b3db70145955f605b2d6f04ddbfd2e22.png ankh2.png.28ab87871c79ec08ba080a7aa1b4cf0e.png

Thank you, I think it was a combination of overwriting, and deleting bone weights. It works fine now. If I can repack it and get it all done (now that I have clear, working instructions), I'll post a bodyslide conversion pack when I'm done. Thanks for your help!

Also, good to know that renaming the conversion reference by keyboard mash is considered standard practice ?

Gonna be using this as a "Progress bar" to keep everyone updated. 

AH1: Completed

SED7: Completed (BONUS: Added 3BA physics to GLP. Not perfect, but better than static floating rings!)

NM: Completed

Tested and made sure all of the pieces I converted appear in-game correctly. I am now just waiting on the original author of the UUNP Piercing Set's permission to post the bodyslide files.

20 hours ago, w234aew said:

Gonna be using this as a "Progress bar" to keep everyone updated. 

AH1: Completed

SED7: Everything except LPs completed (actually have to fix their alignment)

NM: TBC

It's actually great to see someone finally working on them 3bbb piercings . Hope you can finish them and post it for us all to enjoy :)