CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

On 9/7/2020 at 1:10 PM, Bluegunk said:

Perhaps I am pushing my luck....(GULP).

Might anyone be interested in converting Newmiller's Succubus Bikini to 3BBB?  It's here as a CBBE Phys https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28118?tab=posts&BH=0   But my efforts at converting it are a bit of a disaster.   The last effort just now caused Studio to crash...  ?

The Nexus conversion works reasonably well out of the box, but the extra breast bones cause clipping around the boobs.   Weirdly, there does not seem to be a body in the outfit?

Thanks to anyone who might be able to assist!

I don't know how you do it, but you seem to manage to divert my attention away from my current projects with interesting and challenging requests.

Had a peek at your link, just out of curiosity, thinking it would be an easy one and I'm busy anyway so I'll pass. Then I was like "Woagh..", "..the hell" and "..WTF". This is one of the strangest outfit bodyslide setups I've seen.

I didn't understand why there were so many variations of the same thing that could easily be zapped in bodyslide and why the body assignments were off (e.g. Slot 46 instead of Slot 32 for Body). Then I realised that the bikini was meant to be used in combination with other outfits (e.g. used as underwear) and that's why there is no body in the bodyslide, why the bikini doesn't use the main body slot and why there are separate pieces. Also, for a tiny bikini, there are SO many parts in the .nif (not a bad thing sometimes actually).

Anyway, I considered changing and altering etc etc, but decided to keep it the same as much as possible because I don't know how you want to use it. What I have changed is the bikini top to Slot 32 (main body slot) and included a body. However, you can't use this as underwear with another outfit now. You can change it back if you want but you will have to remove my ESP and, in Outfit Studio, remove the body and reassign the slots on all the bikini top parts in the .nif to slot 46. Not sure how that would work out without testing.

The hardest part of all of this was the chain between the breasts. The problem is getting the chain to move outward and away from the body when you expand the breast size. I got it to work now in 3BBB, however if you apply SMP then the chain will twist and scrunch up. Nothing I can do about that sadly, or at least I don't have the knowledge to be able to fix it. When each breast moves independently left and right I don't see how it's possible to keep the chain looking proper without animating it with SMP Physics. Interesting challenge.. and annoying lol :)

The attached file is a patch (just ESP and my bodyslide files), so you need to install it after the main mod. When bodysliding, use my presets (Sams *) for the two bikini top and bottom files and just do the rest as normal. I'm not entirely happy about posting this the way it is as I haven't done my usual checking and testing, but I have run out of time and at least you have something to work with now.

Good luck ;)

Sams [NM] Succubus Bikini SSE ConvS 3BBB.7z

On 9/5/2020 at 3:41 PM, Samustus said:

Fulfilling a request. Here are the 3BBB Bodyslide files for SunJeong's Ninirim 'Succubus Outfit'. These are only bodyslide files, so you need to install the main mod in your link. I didn't need to tweak or adjust anything outside of bodyslide this time (there's barely any outfit, lol), so only the bodyslide files are needed for once. The files are grouped under 'Sams [SunJeong] Succubus - 3BBB' for batch building.

As for the 'Nereid Pirate Outfit', I remember when it first came out. It went nuclear in popularity, however it wasn't designed for bodysliding because the spacing between the vertices were too far apart and made it very blocky, no disrespect to the creator because he didn't design it to do that. Due to demand, various people have tried to adjust it to work with bodyslide and the meshes have become a total mishmash. This would take me hours and hours of adjusting, tweaking and increasing vertices to get it to where I would feel happy about posting it (a bit OCD). I'm not willing to put in the time necessary to do it, sorry. Maybe someone else will try. 

Anyway, enjoy :)

Succubus.jpg.b0976c936eac12ef0b783a0e6a8f8f04.jpg

Sams [SunJeong] Succubus - 3BBB Bodyslides.7z 6.19 MB · 10 downloads

Works brilliantly. Thank you so much. That's too bad about Nereid Pirate outfit. Hopefully one day.

10 hours ago, 1121613 said:

Can someone considering adding 3BBB support for SunJeong's Kimono? https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/kimono-smp

Here are the Bodyslide files for 3BBB. Look for 'Sams [SunJeong] Kimono 3BBB'. You need the main file from your link.

If you have any problems, let me know.

Enjoy :)

Note: The 3BBB body reference has been renamed to 'CBBE' to work with the Kimono XML file.

Kimono.jpg.a721dab41c5a405f890c3322b82b7a6b.jpg

Sams [SunJeong] Kimono 3BBB Bodyslide.7z

10 hours ago, Samustus said:

Here are the Bodyslide files for 3BBB. Look for 'Sams [SunJeong] Kimono 3BBB'. You need the main file from your link.

If you have any problems, let me know.

Enjoy :)

Note: The 3BBB body reference has been renamed to 'CBBE' to work with the Kimono XML file.

Kimono.jpg.a721dab41c5a405f890c3322b82b7a6b.jpg

Sams [SunJeong] Kimono 3BBB Bodyslide.7z 5.62 MB · 2 downloads

Thank you very much! I'll try it out in a bit and report back how it works

EDIT: Tried it out and they work great! Thanks again!

2 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

Has anyone converted Keo's Skimpy Outfit Replacer to 3BBB? I tried many times but I can't seem to get it working.

Honestly, it's something I've considered doing before, Keo's and other vanilla replacers. However, there's not enough difference between CBBE Physics and 3BBB to make it worth doing, until you apply SMP to the 3BBB body that is. However, having all NPC's using 3BBB SMP would be a massive FPS drain.

Even if you only apply SMP to a few NPCs you would need to manually choose each NPC and apply SMP, which is a waste of time really. Or I could offer you options in bodyslide to apply built-in 3BBB SMP to outfits, say the barmaid outfit, with A-Cup to D-cup SMP bounce options. That way the barmaid outfit for all NPC's would be using your chosen SMP bounce and you wouldn't have to do everything manually. However (again lol), having so many options for so many outfits, the mod size would be truly massive - roughly 15Mb per option per outfit. So say 60Mb per outfit (mesh nifs) only for the main body piece (no boots etc.) and not including textures and the rest of the mod. That's just a guesstimate, and of course it would depend on each outfit.

Saying all that though, if you have "specific" outfits from Keo's Replacer that you would like in-built 3BBB SMP bounce options for, I may be able to do that for you. So let me know. Just don't go nuts lol, kinda busy.

45 minutes ago, Samustus said:

Honestly, it's something I've considered doing before, Keo's and other vanilla replacers. However, there's not enough difference between CBBE Physics and 3BBB to make it worth doing, until you apply SMP to the 3BBB body that is. However, having all NPC's using 3BBB SMP would be a massive FPS drain.

Even if you only apply SMP to a few NPCs you would need to manually choose each NPC and apply SMP, which is a waste of time really. Or I could offer you options in bodyslide to apply built-in 3BBB SMP to outfits, say the barmaid outfit, with A-Cup to D-cup SMP bounce options. That way the barmaid outfit for all NPC's would be using your chosen SMP bounce and you wouldn't have to do everything manually. However (again lol), having so many options for so many outfits, the mod size would be truly massive - roughly 15Mb per option per outfit. So say 60Mb per outfit (mesh nifs) only for the main body piece (no boots etc.) and not including textures and the rest of the mod. That's just a guesstimate, and of course it would depend on the outfit.

Saying all that though, if you have "specific" outfits from Keo's Replacer that you would like in-built 3BBB SMP bounce options for, I may be able to do that for you. So let me know. Just don't go nuts lol, kinda busy.

Ahhh okay. In that case, could you convert the forsworn and leather armors to 3BBB SMP?

Also if you don't mind, could you also convert Northgirl to 3BBB SMP as well? Specifically the red knit jumper, white gloves and boots, and the "normal/default" trousers.

If you could provide the modified sliders and shape data too, that would be great!

10 minutes ago, MeesterYellow said:

Ahhh okay. In that case, could you convert the forsworn and leather armors to 3BBB SMP?

Also if you don't mind, could you also convert Northgirl to 3BBB SMP as well? Specifically the red knit jumper, white gloves and boots, and the "normal/default" trousers.

If you could provide the modified sliders and shape data too, that would be great!

LOL.

Ok, make me a list of the names used in the bodyslide of the ones you need converting.

The 'Northgirl Outfit' I will do separately and is something I had on my list anyway.

On 9/8/2020 at 2:34 PM, Samustus said:

The attached file is a patch (just ESP and my bodyslide files), so you need to install it after the main mod. When bodysliding, use my presets (Sams *) for the two bikini top and bottom files and just do the rest as normal. I'm not entirely happy about posting this the way it is as I haven't done my usual checking and testing, but I have run out of time and at least you have something to work with now.

Good luck ;)

Thank you once again! Thank you SO MUCH! No wonder I struggled with this one. it was doing my head in!

I promise I won't bother the forum for another conversion for some time! You're safe.

Many many thanks for your help and if I can return the favour any time, just let me know!

47 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you once again! Thank you SO MUCH! No wonder I struggled with this one. it was doing my head in!

I promise I won't bother the forum for another conversion for some time! You're safe.

Many many thanks for your help and if I can return the favour any time, just let me know!

You are quite welcome. Bother the forum all you want, that's why it's here, although can't promise anything :)

1 hour ago, Samustus said:

Here you go. You can find the bodyslide files under the name 'Sams *' or in groups 'Sams [Keo] Sets 3BBB'. Pick one bounce setting for each outfit. Of course, install this above your bodyslide output folder.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Sams [Keo] Sets 3BBB BodySlide.7z 15.07 MB · 1 download

Thank you so much again! It works so well! There is no clipping at all! :D

One last request regarding the Northgirl outfit.

When you convert the Northgirl to 3bbb, could you use this preset?

The Sensual Lady CBBE-3BBB Preset.rar

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone managed to add bodyslide 3bbb to outfits from immersive creatures mod.

I would only need one from draugrs, called draugrarmorold_1.

tried to do the bodyslide process on my own but somehow made things look worse than they were and wasted about an hour or two.

if it helps, here is the image of the armor

300px-SR-creature-Draugr_Female.jpg

Thank you

On 9/10/2020 at 1:46 AM, Samustus said:

You are quite welcome. Bother the forum all you want, that's why it's here, although can't promise anything :)

Thanks! The bikini is great apart from invisible gloves!  I'll see if I can spot the fault, but just to let you know.

Oh...wait. Silly me I know why!  D'Oh. All good.