CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

10 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

How exactly do I download something from 'dcinside'? It says the gallery no longer exists.

The whole thread got taken down so it's not accessible anymore, but I posted some alternative links here.

On 8/26/2020 at 7:16 PM, yotoy said:

I was looking for the Triss dlc dress for HDt if possible.

Sorry, couldn't find any CBBE based with at least breast physics. Seems like we'll have to wait.. :/

Hi All

I see the NINIRIM Sister mod ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74770-where-can-i-find-this-mod/ ) was converted to SE CBBE as part of a whole NINI collection conversion which is listed earlier in this forum.  I have downloaded the collection but I can't single out the outfit, it is an all-or-nothing install and I really don't need all the outfits clogging up my game!

Might anyone please be willing to do a single conversion of this outfit? I use 3BA so that would be even better, but CBBE Physics Bodyslide would do.

I am going to try myself, but I usually end up with disastrous results!  If I succeed, I will post here. Thanks!

ANNDDD - failed.  The mod (CBBE version) demands HDT High Heels as a master and I can't get the HDT right.  ?

22 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi All

I see the NINIRIM Sister mod ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74770-where-can-i-find-this-mod/ ) was converted to SE CBBE as part of a whole NINI collection conversion which is listed earlier in this forum.  I have downloaded the collection but I can't single out the outfit, it is an all-or-nothing install and I really don't need all the outfits clogging up my game!

Might anyone please be willing to do a single conversion of this outfit? I use 3BA so that would be even better, but CBBE Physics Bodyslide would do.

I am going to try myself, but I usually end up with disastrous results!  If I succeed, I will post here. Thanks!

Good luck is all I can say :D

I, myself, usually fuck it all up as well when it comes to conversions so I leave it to the pros...

On 8/30/2020 at 5:26 PM, Bluegunk said:

Hi All

ANNDDD - failed.  The mod (CBBE version) demands HDT High Heels as a master and I can't get the HDT right.  ?

EDIT: Changed my mind and converted it anyway, lol

----------------------------------------------------------

Heya,

Here is a completed separate mod for the 'Ninirim Sister Outfit' with no dependencies. Included are bodyslide files for CBBE and 3BBB, you can batch build whichever group you pick. I've re-weight painted quite a few items to get them moving right with the different body types. I've included the 'Crafting Book' which you need to have in your inventory if you wish to craft the outfit and I've added forging data (albeit very basic recipes, but meh) which was missing from the original mod. 

All world items and non related stuff have been completely removed. You will need to use 'Additem'.

Note: Bad idea to have this mod and Sunjeong's mod installed together as they use the same assets. Also, this mod has a much shorter skirt than in the picture and what was originally made by Nini. Now I know why there was no underwear included lol. I guess SunJeong found some scissors. Update: I've included the long skirt also ;)

Let me know if there are any problems.

Anyway. Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Added SMP HDT veil with hair. Made some bodyslide tweaks to various items. Changed some weight painting.  - Final version.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BIG thank you to JesseG for helping me sort a technical issue with the Veil!

Sister_1.jpg

Sams [SJ] Ninirim Sister Outfit CBBE 3BBB SE.7z

Could anyone perhaps help me out and convert an outfit to 3BBB?

The outfit, called "MHW Odogaron Outfit Xing BHUNP 3BB" can be found here. It is currently only done for BHUNP body.

I've not once been successful, trying to convert outfits from CBBE to UNP, always only ending up breaking the outfits..

Thanks to anyone that could assist me.

15 hours ago, Samustus said:

EDIT: Changed my mind and converted it anyway, lol

----------------------------------------------------------

Heya,

Here is a completed separate mod for the 'Ninirim Sister Outfit' with no dependencies. Included are bodyslide files for CBBE and 3BBB, you can batch build whichever group you pick. I've re-weight painted quite a few items to get them moving right with the different body types. I've included the 'Crafting Book' which you need to have in your inventory if you wish to craft the outfit and I've added forging data (albeit very basic recipes, but meh) which was missing from the original mod. 

All world items and non related stuff has been completely removed. You will need to use 'Additem'.

Note: Bad idea to have this mod and the original mod installed together as they use the same assets. Also, this mod has a much shorter skirt than in the picture and what was originally made by Nini. Now I know why there was no underwear included lol. I guess SunJeong found some scissors. Update: I've included the long skirt also ;)

Let me know if there are any problems.

Anyway. Enjoy :)

Sams [SJ] Ninirim Sister Outfit CBBE 3BBB SE.7z 28.77 MB · 2 downloads

Wow! Thank you SO MUCH!  Really - thank you!!  ?? ?

Let me know how I can return the favour!

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Wow! Thank you SO MUCH!  Really - thank you!!  ?? ?

Let me know how I can return the favour!

You are most welcome :)

Test it out and let me know if it all works properly. It's hard to know how conversions will work with other peoples' setups.

Do you have SMP installed? I am trying my hand at getting the Veil working with HDT. Let's hope, lol. If I can get the veil working, then I will probably try the long skirt too.

3 hours ago, Samustus said:

You are most welcome :)

Test it out and let me know if it all works properly. It's hard to know how conversions will work with other peoples' setups.

Do you have SMP installed? I am trying my hand at getting the Veil working with HDT. Let's hope, lol. If I can get the veil working, then I will probably try the long skirt too.

Looks great to me in game thank you!  Yes, I use SMP.  Good luck with the HDT!  The front of the skirt clips when walking so if you solve the HDT that would be cool.  ?

On 8/31/2020 at 5:43 PM, Bluegunk said:

Looks great to me in game thank you!  Yes, I use SMP.  Good luck with the HDT!  The front of the skirt clips when walking so if you solve the HDT that would be cool.  ?

I've updated the sister mod above. I've added an SMP HDT veil , as the original creator designed, with new HDT hair too plus a few necessary changes. Alas the skirt just doesn't have enough animation bones to make it work properly with skirt shape like that. I tried animating it, but it just didn't have the movement needed. Oh well.

Please let me know how the veil works for you.

It was fun learning and trying this out anyway. It's a flippin' STEEP learning curve and I've only just dipped my toe in :)

Anyway, I am SO done with this outfit lol.

Hiya.. again.

Back again with another conversion. This time the 'Vampire Hunter Outfit' by Enio. I can't remember if this was a request or not.

There are bodyslides for CBBE and 3BBB groups with additional options for the outfit itself. I've added a crafting book which you need to keep on you if you wish to forge the outfit. Also included is an optional ESP for 'Heel Sound'. Completely remade all the ground items into working models.

This was a tough one and took a while to complete. I had to convert from Demonfett *facepalm* as they were the least adulterated meshes I could find and I had to retexture many pieces because they were literally glowing in the dark, lol.

Please let me know if you have any issues. Feedback is appreciated, good and bad.

Anyway, enjoy :)

288.jpg.7db6937a8f25feb44b2d453951726cb9.jpg

Sams_[Enio]_Vampire_Hunter_CBBE_3BBB_SSE.7z

23 hours ago, Samustus said:

I've updated the sister mod above. I've added an SMP HDT veil , as the original creator designed, with new HDT hair too plus a few necessary changes. Alas the skirt just doesn't have enough animation bones to make it work properly with skirt shape like that. I tried animating it, but it just didn't have the movement needed. Oh well.

Please let me know how the veil works for you.

It was fun learning and trying this out anyway. It's a flippin' STEEP learning curve and I've only just dipped my toe in :)

Anyway, I am SO done with this outfit lol.

This is AWESOME thank you!  The veil works really well. You did an amazing job! THANK YOU!  ? ? ?

On 8/24/2020 at 5:20 AM, Illuminati said:

Making a request for Succubus by Sun Jeong and Pirate Outfit by Nereid for 3BBB.

Fulfilling a request. Here are the 3BBB Bodyslide files for SunJeong's Ninirim 'Succubus Outfit'. These are only bodyslide files, so you need to install the main mod in your link. I didn't need to tweak or adjust anything outside of bodyslide this time (there's barely any outfit, lol), so only the bodyslide files are needed for once. The files are grouped under 'Sams [SunJeong] Succubus - 3BBB' for batch building.

As for the 'Nereid Pirate Outfit', I remember when it first came out. It went nuclear in popularity, however it wasn't designed for bodysliding because the spacing between the vertices were too far apart and made it very blocky, no disrespect to the creator because he didn't design it to do that. Due to demand, various people have tried to adjust it to work with bodyslide and the meshes have become a total mishmash. This would take me hours and hours of adjusting, tweaking and increasing vertices to get it to where I would feel happy about posting it (a bit OCD). I'm not willing to put in the time necessary to do it, sorry. Maybe someone else will try. 

Anyway, enjoy :)

Succubus.jpg.b0976c936eac12ef0b783a0e6a8f8f04.jpg

Sams [SunJeong] Succubus - 3BBB Bodyslides.7z

Perhaps I am pushing my luck....(GULP).

Might anyone be interested in converting Newmiller's Succubus Bikini to 3BBB?  It's here as a CBBE Phys https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28118?tab=posts&BH=0   But my efforts at converting it are a bit of a disaster.   The last effort just now caused Studio to crash...  ?

The Nexus conversion works reasonably well out of the box, but the extra breast bones cause clipping around the boobs.   Weirdly, there does not seem to be a body in the outfit?

Thanks to anyone who might be able to assist!