Jump to content
Geehral

What am I - Transforming Mod & Framework

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

yes or if u get hit by dremora u can get a curse of succubi etc

is it possible that u have a crush on succubi? XD
i alrdy planned to add them later just want to implement some stuff before and get some mod support like sl aroused etc

Link to post
3 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

maybe, but is just a suggestion, Also make it that we can enable what curse we can get etc or disable mcm with option idk if u planned it

alrdy implemented in mcm, wel no function actually cuz no curse system but u are able to disable specific races by set the race chance to 0%

Link to post

I think I'm gonna start a new playthrough with this mod. Everytime I absorb a Dragon Soul I'm gonna use one of the Lizard Potions. Together with a mod for wings my character can finally truly be a Dragonborn. Never really roleplayed in Skyrim but this idea is just to tempting.

Link to post

i would like to use this mod but i dont know what went wrong its saying it does not work with xpmse special edition version is there any way to change that or can i get a link to the special edition version if one was installed which i dont think it is seeing as i got it off the special edition tab and it was the only version i could pick when downloading

any help would be appreciated as im fairly new to modding

 

i have the se version of the game but the mod is calling for the original xpmse for me

Link to post

I suppose there is no way to make this compatible with legendary edition despite the "Regular Editon Compatible: No" right ? I heard some SE mods do work in LE by extracting their .ba2 archives that´s why im asking. Does that work here too or does this mod contain textures/bodyslide stuff/scripts not compatible with LE ?

 

Btw i like the mod idea. Not many mods that try to add Corruption of Champions/Liliths Throne-like stuff into skyrim. There is so much potential in adding it! There is also a game called Trapquest (Highly recommended in my opinion) that has lots of devious traps featuring stuff like Make-Up or Body inflation. I feel like this would also be a great thing to add into Skyrim since we have YPS Immersive Fashion and Sexlab Inflation Framework. Just a suggestion!

Link to post
11 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I suppose there is no way to make this compatible with legendary edition despite the "Regular Editon Compatible: No" right ? I heard some SE mods do work in LE by extracting their .ba2 archives that´s why im asking. Does that work here too or does this mod contain textures/bodyslide stuff/scripts not compatible with LE ?

 

Btw i like the mod idea. Not many mods that try to add Corruption of Champions/Liliths Throne-like stuff into skyrim. There is so much potential in adding it! There is also a game called Trapquest (Highly recommended in my opinion) that has lots of devious traps featuring stuff like Make-Up or Body inflation. I feel like this would also be a great thing to add into Skyrim since we have YPS Immersive Fashion and Sexlab Inflation Framework. Just a suggestion!

i put a no cuz i mod for se
but if the skse for LE have same functions its possible to backport it

maybe i will do it soon but i cant promise that evrything will work like in se i stopped modding le cuz of limits

 

*edit

If the information in ur profile is not a lie then ur a german like me ^^ so if u want we can talk in pm and in german

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Geehral said:

i put a no cuz i mod for se
but if the skse for LE have same functions its possible to backport it

maybe i will do it soon but i cant promise that evrything will work like in se i stopped modding le cuz of limits

 

*edit

If the information in ur profile is not a lie then ur a german like me ^^ so if u want we can talk in pm and in german

Would be really awsome to see in LE. The 64bit stuff with SE is causing some real issues with my Performance although it should surely be able to run it on my PC , forcing me to stay with LE, which isn´t that bad if you know what you´re doing. 😄

 

Oh and yes, I´m from Germany! Feel free to PM me aswell!

Link to post

drinking too much milk / eating cheese products = cow transformation or killing cows to much lol make good use of milk mod Economy  :D

If anything quests could be simple as a note left in the world to a courier going hey friend yours eyes only or like you all said in past comments being attacked by certain monsters carries a chance that if not cured leads to transformations.

all in all great mod, cant wait to see it grow

Link to post
10 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Does this work for getting Sexlab to recognize futa characters?

i actually dont know what u mean/want

my mod has nothing to with sexlab or something (for now)
its only apply a bodytattoo not a bodyarmor

only head tail hand and feet are real meshes

 

*edit

If u mean cuz gender my mod using a vannilla function so it dont call for sexlab gender its call for the game gender

 

Link to post
On 11/20/2020 at 1:27 PM, superlerk123 said:

drinking too much milk / eating cheese products = cow transformation or killing cows to much lol make good use of milk mod Economy  :D

If anything quests could be simple as a note left in the world to a courier going hey friend yours eyes only or like you all said in past comments being attacked by certain monsters carries a chance that if not cured leads to transformations.

all in all great mod, cant wait to see it grow

theres a mod called being a cow which uses the milking machines to transform you into a cow 

Link to post
7 hours ago, forsakenbemon said:

theres a mod called being a cow which uses the milking machines to transform you into a cow 

ya but its kinda old and script heavy and more BDSM / torture rather then straight up rando TF since we have a new active frame work was just giving the mod author a suggestion since this frame work is pretty legit and seems to work well from what i used.

but thanks for the heads up I have used BAC in the past alot :D

Link to post

anyways has anyone tried just loading this in LE and seeing what happens? i might. Since this really strikes my fancy and i refuse to use SE, mainly because i would have to buy the same game again and then i would be missing out on the much more varieties of mods available because SE is just not there in terms of amount of content, Alot of mods are still actively only being supported on LE edition.

Link to post
On 11/20/2020 at 12:13 PM, Geehral said:

i put a no cuz i mod for se
but if the skse for LE have same functions its possible to backport it

maybe i will do it soon but i cant promise that evrything will work like in se i stopped modding le cuz of limits

 

*edit

If the information in ur profile is not a lie then ur a german like me ^^ so if u want we can talk in pm and in german

here's me praying then lol

Link to post

@Geehral also i think backporting this is more than likely possible, there is in fact another mod i can think of that is able to not only achieve changing the slavetats and what items are equipped on the fly, it also is able to use various conditions as when to call for the script in question.

 

 

 

Link to post

I have basically 0 knowledge on this but judging by that the mod surprisingly has no bodyslide files, it might actually only need the slavetat stuff converted to LE compatible bodies incase it doesn´t already work seamlessly. Don´t know about the meshes though. They might have to be readjusted a little depending on how vastly different the scale and height of the LE and SE body may be (If they are). If they´re very close then even they wouldn´t need any changes. But I don´t know if SE meshes work in LE or if they have a special type of format that only works in SE and needs to be backported.

Link to post
12 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I have basically 0 knowledge on this but judging by that the mod surprisingly has no bodyslide files, it might actually only need the slavetat stuff converted to LE compatible bodies incase it doesn´t already work seamlessly. Don´t know about the meshes though. They might have to be readjusted a little depending on how vastly different the scale and height of the LE and SE body may be (If they are). If they´re very close then even they wouldn´t need any changes. But I don´t know if SE meshes work in LE or if they have a special type of format that only works in SE and needs to be backported.

im going to try something stupid, im going to remove the SE unofficial patch dependancy using tes5edit, load the mod esp in LE skyrim and see what happens, will also check the slavetat textures and see what they look like on standard CBBE and of course LE body mesh.

Link to post

so to my suprise the mod actually does seem to work on LE the only issue is the meshes do not work, They are all red exclamation marks. if this mod does get back ported it will need to use the LE unofficial patch obviously for whatever it needs in the UO patch.

 

 

 

20201125013222_1.jpg.f5addab49f4a07e9d51d38494a2e88e3.jpg

 

 

20201125013254_1.jpg.92eff0d4ad6af53ff6e81fc2a7843dcb.jpg

 

 

20201125013425_1.jpg.5ed10510ca334a4ea6135002d68fd12f.jpg

 

 

20201125013812_1.jpg.9fcd9975d2a857a17a406ef5d0b26c26.jpg20201125013455_1.jpg.057665d515cd43a8638f863c382a3434.jpg

 

as you can also see the script even still calls for the changes to the character.

Link to post

@Geehral so with what i shared here, Showcasing that the mod scripts do actually function, using another program such as SSE NIF Optimizer to backport the SE meshes to work in LE that anyone can do themselves, Besides the fact that from removing Unofficial patch for SE in the mod because obviously it wouldn't work in LE or it would be reductant i prob really messed something up in the long run but the fact the mod is able to seemingly function on its own when it was deemed unusable with LE edition i think you backporting this will be a quick and easy task honestly.  The only thing would be making it use LE's unofficial patch instead if the references that this mod uses for the unofficial patch are important enough. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...