I might've figured out why the Cat Curse didn't trigger for me. Wolf, Deer, Fox and Dragon all have English names despite me playing the german version, probably USSEPs fault, the Sabre Cat however is still named "Säbelzahntiger".
I also just tested every enemy and the Cat was the only one that didn't trigger the curse. So its most definitely the name/language thing.

7 hours ago, Pristbeast said:

I might've figured out why the Cat Curse didn't trigger for me. Wolf, Deer, Fox and Dragon all have English names despite me playing the german version, probably USSEPs fault, the Sabre Cat however is still named "Säbelzahntiger".
I also just tested every enemy and the Cat was the only one that didn't trigger the curse. So its most definitely the name/language thing.

thats what i said

On 12/28/2020 at 9:31 PM, Geehral said:

maybe u fogot to build the mesh in bodyslide btw i have a LE version in fomod

you should use transparcy in slavetat texture to get no dark skin  in char , just make skin trasnparent and it will work better

then mark is 8k ? , some texture are 2 k and others are 4k you should downscale or upscale them

14 hours ago, chevalierx said:

you should use transparcy in slavetat texture to get no dark skin  in char , just make skin trasnparent and it will work better

then mark is 8k ? , some texture are 2 k and others are 4k you should downscale or upscale them

the skin tats are dark if u dont set the skin color in mcm because default is black

for the different scales the most are not made by me exept for the curse tats this ones are from me converted from google pictures

On 1/7/2021 at 2:10 AM, LinksSword said:

bac and some other mods have npc reactions, or some sort of "rep" system in it, perhaps this mod could have something similar? people of skyrim are easy to judge and if you look like some half animal freak i don't see them taking to you that kindly.

maybe soon actually not working on this mod cuz i first want to decide how the future of it will look.

thinking about to convert it to a DLL-Plugin for skse

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, G-Mames said:

The face textures are not showing up for me, but all of the other textures are. And im not quite sure what I can do to fix this.

there is actually no way to fix is unless u create own textures.
or u just wait a bit own textures alrdy in work

What are your thoughts on Corruption? Personally I would really like to see a "transformation framework" mod that can handle any NPC so that way other mods could hook into it and trigger transformations. Would really streamline all the different "transformation" mods (BAC, Devious Training, MME usw).

14 hours ago, AWHA said:

What are your thoughts on Corruption? Personally I would really like to see a "transformation framework" mod that can handle any NPC so that way other mods could hook into it and trigger transformations. Would really streamline all the different "transformation" mods (BAC, Devious Training, MME usw).

npc support is more then able to implementd the problem is that i need to find a way to store various information.
example for curse i have to save a actor id, timer and the race from the curse comes.
so the problem is this i can store it in quest aliases but that would limit it to 250 npc maximum (if i'm not wrong).
that means i have to find a other way to store this information to avoid limit issues

i know 250 is a lot of npcs but u all know as longer a games run as more will happen and npc's meet.

its might possible to store it in a json file but this would add a new master to my mod and i try to keep my mod as masterfree as i can the only reason for slavetats actually is that i was to lazy to write the stuff by myself <- why should i reengineering a alrdy existing system

and to store it in json files i still try to think how i could made changes to my scripts that i can call for specific values from specific line

example:

curse trigger time 12 hours
actor 1 got cursed at 2am

actor 2 at 4am

thats mean a1 would change at 2pm and a2 at 4pm

a1 is stored in line 1 and a2 in line 2

but how could i different which line is which actor

ok i could ask ingame for actor id and then compare with the stored lines and then compare the "saved" time with actuall time so the script can decide if it has to trigger or not

but this would have a MASSIVE fps impact if u enter whiterun with lets say 12 cursed actors (thinking u was away for 24 hours)

so the script scan for literly all npc around u and change all at once imagine the impact

devious cursed loot alrdy strugle if it has only to apply 2-3 items on 2 actors (at last in my game)

so this is my actuall problem to solve before i can implement a real npc handling

with the next update i will implement spells which u can cast on npc's to instant transform them but for something like corruption or curses on npc i have to tinker something completly new to avoid fps drops or in worst case crashes due to limits of skyrim script engine

If someone is realy interested to help u can pm me and we can propably create a team.

If u cant script no problem i can teach it to u its way easier then the most of u maybe think.

I started to learn papyrus 2-3 days before i started this mod btw :)

56 minutes ago, Geehral said:

npc support is more then able to implementd the problem is that i need to find a way to store various information.
example for curse i have to save a actor id, timer and the race from the curse comes.
so the problem is this i can store it in quest aliases but that would limit it to 250 npc maximum (if i'm not wrong).
that means i have to find a other way to store this information to avoid limit issues

i know 250 is a lot of npcs but u all know as longer a games run as more will happen and npc's meet.

its might possible to store it in a json file but this would add a new master to my mod and i try to keep my mod as masterfree as i can the only reason for slavetats actually is that i was to lazy to write the stuff by myself <- why should i reengineering a alrdy existing system

and to store it in json files i still try to think how i could made changes to my scripts that i can call for specific values from specific line

example:

curse trigger time 12 hours
actor 1 got cursed at 2am

actor 2 at 4am

thats mean a1 would change at 2pm and a2 at 4pm

a1 is stored in line 1 and a2 in line 2

but how could i different which line is which actor

ok i could ask ingame for actor id and then compare with the stored lines and then compare the "saved" time with actuall time so the script can decide if it has to trigger or not

but this would have a MASSIVE fps impact if u enter whiterun with lets say 12 cursed actors (thinking u was away for 24 hours)

so the script scan for literly all npc around u and change all at once imagine the impact

devious cursed loot alrdy strugle if it has only to apply 2-3 items on 2 actors (at last in my game)

so this is my actuall problem to solve before i can implement a real npc handling

with the next update i will implement spells which u can cast on npc's to instant transform them but for something like corruption or curses on npc i have to tinker something completly new to avoid fps drops or in worst case crashes due to limits of skyrim script engine

If someone is realy interested to help u can pm me and we can propably create a team.

If u cant script no problem i can teach it to u its way easier then the most of u maybe think.

I started to learn papyrus 2-3 days before i started this mod btw :)

yeah skyrim doesn't play nicely to heavy mods altering a bunch of npcs in my experience, guaranteed a crash if i have i try a scenario of a bunch of followers under being a cow and milk mod economy, whenever mme updates the milk count there is always a 30% it would ctd. because it was updating all these npcs that i had with me at the same time.

Of course not everyone is going to have a army of followers with them but generally when your in an area with a bunch of npcs handled by multiple script intensive mods it turns out to be a bad mix.

4 hours ago, Geehral said:

Once an actor is fully transformed, there would be no more need to store the transformation information right? Take BAC for example, if an NPC is 100% transformed, then all the morphs, tattoos/overlays can simply be stored as a racemenu transform, and "equipment" like horns and tail will simply be stored as inventory items, right? This way the transformation will be permanent and the only way to remove it would be to clear the actor's inventory and clear the racemenu data.

Would this allow the transformation framework to free up a "tracking" slot for another NPC?

8 hours ago, AWHA said:

Once an actor is fully transformed, there would be no more need to store the transformation information right? Take BAC for example, if an NPC is 100% transformed, then all the morphs, tattoos/overlays can simply be stored as a racemenu transform, and "equipment" like horns and tail will simply be stored as inventory items, right? This way the transformation will be permanent and the only way to remove it would be to clear the actor's inventory and clear the racemenu data.

Would this allow the transformation framework to free up a "tracking" slot for another NPC?

all my stuff actually are "fake armors" in this way i dont have to mesh with the body itself and equip and unequip it a easy and safe way they are also locked and invisible in inventory,

that means noone not even a other mod is able to remove stuff from my mod which is applied with my script.

at last thats what i noticed with devious devices it try to give me gloves but i alrdy had cat hands so the dd was only applied to the inventory but not equiped

basicly yes after 100% tf i could delete information but this would on other site add more impact to the engine as it would now run 2 scripts on the same amount of npc's instead of just 1

13 hours ago, Geehral said:

basicly yes after 100% tf i could delete information but this would on other site add more impact to the engine as it would now run 2 scripts on the same amount of npc's instead of just 1

Forgive my ignorance as I don't know anything about scripting, is this because a second script is needed to make sure the "fake armors" stay on? would this also be needed for racemenu morphs/overlays?

44 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Forgive my ignorance as I don't know anything about scripting, is this because a second script is needed to make sure the "fake armors" stay on? would this also be needed for racemenu morphs/overlays?

No once equipded it stays equipped until its removed from my mod

But i would need a 2nd script to unregister the time effect on npc after 100%