19 minutes ago, Geehral said:

No once equipded it stays equipped until its removed from my mod

But i would need a 2nd script to unregister the time effect on npc after 100%

I see, so the 2nd script would then be permanently attached to the NPC and it would run every time the game starts?

Sometimes I feel that Skyrim's scripting system is both it's greatest strength and biggest weakness.

13 minutes ago, AWHA said:

I see, so the 2nd script would then be permanently attached to the NPC and it would run every time the game starts?

Sometimes I feel that Skyrim's scripting system is both it's greatest strength and biggest weakness.

The first script is atached to npc this is the time event

The 2nd script removes the first script but ad said then 2 scripts at the same time running on a good amount of npc means it like to ctd

On 2/1/2021 at 1:04 AM, Geehral said:

The first script is atached to npc this is the time event

The 2nd script removes the first script but ad said then 2 scripts at the same time running on a good amount of npc means it like to ctd

Alright that makes sense. I think a mod like this has a lot of potential. If you need help with anything I can try to help. I don't know anything about scripting though I'm willing to learn. Most of my modding knowledge comes from messing around with CK/xedit.

6 hours ago, AWHA said:

Alright that makes sense. I think a mod like this has a lot of potential. If you need help with anything I can try to help. I don't know anything about scripting though I'm willing to learn. Most of my modding knowledge comes from messing around with CK/xedit.

u can add me in discord if u want Geehral#8632 but the next 3 days i'm on nightshift i work from 22 to 6am germany time zone

20 hours ago, Geehral said:

u can add me in discord if u want Geehral#8632 but the next 3 days i'm on nightshift i work from 22 to 6am germany time zone

Added. Though I don't really use discord very often. Better to msg me on here if you need to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying out this mod for the last few hours and I can't fix some problems I got with it.

First, with any transformation, no head tattoos get applied when the player gets the appropriate feature.

Secondly, even after building them in bodyslide, the hands and feet are still invisible when they get equipped.

Are there any known incompatibilities?

PS: I have all requirements installed and use the latest versions.

EDIT: I've now fixed these problems. The main issue was some kind of file redirection gone wrong. Great mod! :D

I just wanted to inform u guys that i maybe will stop devoloping this mod after the texture update because i started devoloping a own game in unreal engine.

Dont be sad i said maybe if i have decided anything i will post it here again.

4 hours ago, Pristbeast said:

I would assume that you own game will feature a similar themes as this mod? If so I'm already looking forward to it. :)

correct i will pick up a game i started back in 2016 made with rpg maker but this time i will make it in unreal engine and 3d but i will try to keep all features i had before

3 hours ago, Geehral said:

correct i will pick up a game i started back in 2016 made with rpg maker but this time i will make it in unreal engine and 3d but i will try to keep all features i had before

I look forward to both what you bring to skyrim and what your game will bring

• 2 months later...

If the mod author is still active, I have a question

The description mentioned that it is triggered by events from other mods, which other mods does it scan for events? And/or do you have any more detailed information about trigger conditions?

There is actually only one trigger event and thats the curse what u can get if u loot specific npc's.

But a defeat plugin is planned and if the day comes where i dont forget to contact the bac author i will also add mme for cow tf's as event and stuff i just get in mind or like.

I dont mod with a specific plan in mind i just do it if i have a idea and like it i add it to my mod.

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 2:43 PM, One_stripy_boi said:

I've been trying out this mod for the last few hours and I can't fix some problems I got with it.

First, with any transformation, no head tattoos get applied when the player gets the appropriate feature.

Secondly, even after building them in bodyslide, the hands and feet are still invisible when they get equipped.

Are there any known incompatibilities?

PS: I have all requirements installed and use the latest versions.

EDIT: I've now fixed these problems. The main issue was some kind of file redirection gone wrong. Great mod! :D

How did you fix the issue?

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2021 at 4:11 AM, anonymousspirit said:

Hate to bother you about this, but I built the arms and legs in bodyslide and they still turn invisible when I load up the game. Is it possibly a texture issue?

Well its a late answer but i downloaded it tested it an it worked if u dont read the description its ur own faul.

All my mods need xp32 skeleton for face tats etc u need racemenu and enabled face overlays in the race menu config, also some races dont have a face actually.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 7:03 PM, rroobiinn said:

i think the female fox body texture is missing in this version everytime i try to give my character that body my game crashes.
is that a problem on my PC or is the actual texture wrong?

Untitled.png

Not sure rigjt now sry, but dont care about this version i currently rewoking the whole mod but cant say when i will release it.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you are still working on this, but there is a new body replacer in the modding community:

It is still WIP, but when it is finished it will bring Skyrim into the 21st century with much higher details. Transformations are supported via racemenu morphs.

• 11 months later...