so going to see how things run in my quick and dirty backport. i'm not going to share it for obvious reasons, Really emphasizing here on the "dirty" here and since i removed the dependency of the SE unofficial patch things could be broke or not. So i will leave it up to someone more qualified or the creator themselves to upload a LE edition.

On 11/14/2020 at 6:15 PM, Geehral said:

is it possible that u have a crush on succubi? XD
i alrdy planned to add them later just want to implement some stuff before and get some mod support like sl aroused etc

I have a suggestion for this aswell: This could be neat to together with the Player Succubus Quest Mod. So the curse would slowly corrupt the victim, add all features and once the complete transformation is done, it would all disappear and revert all changes making the player appear normal at first glance. However the player character basically reverted into her human form once fully transformed, the changes from What am I would be (for now) gone and now PSQ takes over and then that handles the Succubus form. If the seemingly human player now enters the succubus form , all the meshes from this mod´s transformation would appear again in her succubus form handled by PSQ. (You´d have to make a PSQ Transform package with all the meshes+textures basically). There could even possibly be a way to stop the curse by keeping your arousal low or smth and failing to do so would end up in your full corruption. So What am I would be a tempoary bridge between Vanilla Human and PSQ Succubus. I feel like this would be really nice. Because it´s weird how in PSQ you just get corrupted instantly and have all the features of a succubus from the start rather than have them appear part by part until it´s taken over your body. What this would also mean is that aslong as the player hasn´t been fully corrupted yet, she doesn´t have any abilities like soul-sucking yet. She only has a partial succubus body and only later can go into human form once she is a full PSQ Succubus. At this point What am I would stop managing the curse/transformation and leave the succubus stuff to PSQ.

No idea how "contracting" a succubus curse would work though. Usually you´d need a succubus to do that by corrupting you and not a potion. Not sure if you´re able to do this kind of stuff but a seemingly normal quest where you go fetch an ancient artifact for someone and end up in the claws of a NPC Succubus, corrupting you would be nice. Player Succubus Quest is a great Mod but actually being corrupted by Succubi doesn´t seem to be a thing. It´s either the MCM Option or through Sexlab Hormones. Always wished for a mod that would add a Succubus trying to corrupt the player through actual Sex or something alike. Once the player has got the curse from the succubus, her arousal levels would be at extreme rates and you could feel the character getting more lusty over time and finally growing the succubus parts until it´s done.

8 hours ago, LinksSword said:

so going to see how things run in my quick and dirty backport. i'm not going to share it for obvious reasons, Really emphasizing here on the "dirty" here and since i removed the dependency of the SE unofficial patch things could be broke or not. So i will leave it up to someone more qualified or the creator themselves to upload a LE edition.

the uo patch depends are now removed it was just 1 actor and 1 chest for a trader in falkreach (i think) those 2 not nessecary cuz there are enough other
but xpms is not rly used but the meshes will cause a crash on se if u dont use it it hink cuz the mesh skeleton i used for my stuff
btw downloading le right now and try a backpiort cuz it seems there are a lot of people whi9ch seems to want see it

10 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I have a suggestion for this aswell: This could be neat to together with the Player Succubus Quest Mod. So the curse would slowly corrupt the victim, add all features and once the complete transformation is done, it would all disappear and revert all changes making the player appear normal at first glance. However the player character basically reverted into her human form once fully transformed, the changes from What am I would be (for now) gone and now PSQ takes over and then that handles the Succubus form. If the seemingly human player now enters the succubus form , all the meshes from this mod´s transformation would appear again in her succubus form handled by PSQ. (You´d have to make a PSQ Transform package with all the meshes+textures basically). There could even possibly be a way to stop the curse by keeping your arousal low or smth and failing to do so would end up in your full corruption. So What am I would be a tempoary bridge between Vanilla Human and PSQ Succubus. I feel like this would be really nice. Because it´s weird how in PSQ you just get corrupted instantly and have all the features of a succubus from the start rather than have them appear part by part until it´s taken over your body. What this would also mean is that aslong as the player hasn´t been fully corrupted yet, she doesn´t have any abilities like soul-sucking yet. She only has a partial succubus body and only later can go into human form once she is a full PSQ Succubus. At this point What am I would stop managing the curse/transformation and leave the succubus stuff to PSQ.

No idea how "contracting" a succubus curse would work though. Usually you´d need a succubus to do that by corrupting you and not a potion. Not sure if you´re able to do this kind of stuff but a seemingly normal quest where you go fetch an ancient artifact for someone and end up in the claws of a NPC Succubus, corrupting you would be nice. Player Succubus Quest is a great Mod but actually being corrupted by Succubi doesn´t seem to be a thing. It´s either the MCM Option or through Sexlab Hormones. Always wished for a mod that would add a Succubus trying to corrupt the player through actual Sex or something alike. Once the player has got the curse from the succubus, her arousal levels would be at extreme rates and you could feel the character getting more lusty over time and finally growing the succubus parts until it´s done.

agreed ! Great idea

10 hours ago, AkiKay said:

yes but i actually dont think i will do something like that i never got this mod working in my game.
right now i focus on learning own animations after i know how i will start creating own animations for my mod one for each part.
i learned HDT-SMP over night (6-8 hours)

anyways i just want to remind the creator that this is a very good mod and has lots of potential in the future, there has been many attempts before at a mod like this but none of them have really gotten past the concept stage, One big talk was a mod very similar to this "Loss of Humanity"

It seemingly is dead and has never got past the concept and ideas,

Another very ambitious user once actually tried to make a mod based on Corruption of Champions which i used to follow, 

they got pretty far all things considering, added bee morph meshes, did some new models for some of the consumables, Created an mcm with features such as corruption levels. But due to many things such as inexperience and the fact the creator wanted to not only recreate the transformation system but also recreate all the npcs and areas was going to be a very daunting task and let's face it quite unrealistic for one person to do without a team. 

23 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

anyways i just want to remind the creator that this is a very good mod and has lots of potential in the future, there has been many attempts before at a mod like this but none of them have really gotten past the concept stage, One big talk was a mod very similar to this "Loss of Humanity"

It seemingly is dead and has never got past the concept and ideas,

Another very ambitious user once actually tried to make a mod based on Corruption of Champions which i used to follow, 

they got pretty far all things considering, added bee morph meshes, did some new models for some of the consumables, Created an mcm with features such as corruption levels. But due to many things such as inexperience and the fact the creator wanted to not only recreate the transformation system but also recreate all the npcs and areas was going to be a very daunting task and let's face it quite unrealistic for one person to do without a team. 

Wow these 2 are just amazing.  All the pictures,drawings and concepts now just laying there is sad to see. The amount of planning these people did is like someone trying to desperately save the world from a catastrophe! ? And the about Corruption of Champions thread , I´m playing the 2nd of CoC part right now and I´m really loving it. Especially the hornet folk in that game are amazing. I would really love to see more of this stuff in skyrim. The ingredient and potion system from CoC-II is really fun to explore and would be great in Skyrim too. The Morphology Mod already came very close to some parts! (With the exception of Creature stuff, It´s only body size things)

46 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Wow these 2 are just amazing.  All the pictures,drawings and concepts now just laying there is sad to see. The amount of planning these people did is like someone trying to desperately save the world from a catastrophe! ? And the about Corruption of Champions thread , I´m playing the 2nd of CoC part right now and I´m really loving it. Especially the hornet folk in that game are amazing. I would really love to see more of this stuff in skyrim. The ingredient and potion system from CoC-II is really fun to explore and would be great in Skyrim too. The Morphology Mod already came very close to some parts! (With the exception of Creature stuff, It´s only body size things)

yeah i play alot of coc, i use the xianxia mod which adds way more content and a sprite based character viewer. It would be a dream to see anything of the scale of coc done in any 3d game be it original or a modification, someone once attempt a original indie 3d game inspired by coc "nexus a kingdom encounters drama" but the creator went quiet and the project quietly died.

oh and you can still get hands on the coc skyrim mod assets on github, shame to see these assets though just sit for nothing, Makes me sad too see. https://github.com/enflame93/COC

i also pm'd the creator futaxmale as despite not being active in the modding scene has been last seen in october so there is atleast a chance they might log in to find my message.

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

yeah i play alot of coc, i use the xianxia mod which adds way more content and a sprite based character viewer. It would be a dream to see anything of the scale of coc done in any 3d game be it original or a modification, someone once attempt a original indie 3d game inspired by coc "nexus a kingdom encounters drama" but the creator went quiet and the project quietly died.

oh and you can still get hands on the coc skyrim mod assets on github, shame to see these assets though just sit for nothing, Makes me sad too see. https://github.com/enflame93/COC

i also pm'd the creator futaxmale as despite not being active in the modding scene has been last seen in october so there is atleast a chance they might log in to find my message.

thats the problem i never made a plan or concept for this mod i just started in this mod maybe 1 or 1.5 month work and i'm alone its not realy hard at last not for me.

next thing will be own animations or something like a banned mage guild using magic to tf and maybe a questline or something like that

5 hours ago, Geehral said:

thats the problem i never made a plan or concept for this mod i just started in this mod maybe 1 or 1.5 month work and i'm alone its not realy hard at last not for me.

next thing will be own animations or something like a banned mage guild using magic to tf and maybe a questline or something like that

just thinking if with his permission i think some of his assets might be a good fit for this mod, he has succubus assets and a actual succubus tail, some other things like bee accessories, Though also would like to see a cow/bull tf in the future even though being a cow is already a thing, i'm sure skyrimfet wouldn't mind you using some of their assets if you incorporate cow tf.

8 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

just thinking if with his permission i think some of his assets might be a good fit for this mod, he has succubus assets and a actual succubus tail, some other things like bee accessories, Though also would like to see a cow/bull tf in the future even though being a cow is already a thing, i'm sure skyrimfet wouldn't mind you using some of their assets if you incorporate cow tf.

absolutly no need to ask anyone tehre are so much ressources free to use out there, and i know how to use 3ds max u saw the paw hands and feets they are actually unique in skyrim

On 11/29/2020 at 1:10 AM, whomstntve said:

this mod is bursting with potential. any chance for actual paws/hooves instead of hands and the many inconveniences that would bring to a character?

fox cat and dog actually have paw hands and feets

16 hours ago, lucakro said:

did you remove it??

if u mean the mod then no there was a pending approval cuz a link i used in the description

13 hours ago, whomstntve said:

i mean like full on, useless paws

maybe later, i will think about it like a mcm option where u can choose the the option and a fomod installer where u can choose my original hand paws or full paws