21 hours ago, mcnv said:

I have issues with the body and face transformations. they don't show up. are they suppose to not show up for now or is something broken again in my play though?

are u sure u have slavetats installed?

and dont changed anything in my mod?

*edit

Ohh and racemenu

*edit edit

and obvious u need a free slot on body and face for the tats

3 hours ago, Geehral said:

are u sure u have slavetats installed?

and dont changed anything in my mod?

*edit

Ohh and racemenu

*edit edit

and obvious u need a free slot on body and face for the tats

it doesn't have to be any specific tattoo slot right? I have race menu and slave tats. I didn't do anything to your mod. I'm not someone who can code.

23 minutes ago, indolu said:

I have an idea for more ways to activate the transformation. You could have it link it to other mods like defeat, SD, or other slvary mods, so that they force the transformation on you.

for defeat is alrdy planned slavery i will see also this drug mod, skooma whore i think, would be possible

1 hour ago, mcnv said:

it doesn't have to be any specific tattoo slot right? I have race menu and slave tats. I didn't do anything to your mod. I'm not someone who can code.

face go to face slot and body to body slot go into ur slavetats and check for free slot if u dont have one u can raise it in the racemenu config

also u need to activate face overlays in racemenu if this is not alrdy enabled

curenntly working on bodyslide sup, deer hands, and minor tweaks

5 minutes ago, Geehral said:

skooma whore i think, would be possible

I would make sure you test it with skooma whore, it can activate a lot, which may not be what you want.

Also I seem to be having problems with the body parts not appearing. Everything except the body seems to work. I did activate debug messages to see, and i used the showinventory command to see that it was equipped, but nothing actually happened.

9 hours ago, mcnv said:

8 hours ago, indolu said:

I would make sure you test it with skooma whore, it can activate a lot, which may not be what you want.

Also I seem to be having problems with the body parts not appearing. Everything except the body seems to work. I did activate debug messages to see, and i used the showinventory command to see that it was equipped, but nothing actually happened.

if u 2 have the mcm option for sin color active then be absolutly sure u have the papayrus extender for SE installed in LE this is actually not working

5 hours ago, Geehral said:

if u 2 have the mcm option for sin color active then be absolutly sure u have the papayrus extender for SE installed in LE this is actually not working

should the textures for the face and body appear in Slave tats? because they don't. this papayrus right?

it might just be a compatibility issues. Blush When Aroused and Dripping when aroused appears to occupy the top most slot for overlays and tattoos even in slave tatas.

3 hours ago, mcnv said:

should the textures for the face and body appear in Slave tats? because they don't. this papayrus right?

it might just be a compatibility issues. Blush When Aroused and Dripping when aroused appears to occupy the top most slot for overlays and tattoos even in slave tatas.

which mod take which slot dont matter in slavetats cuz its searching all time for a free slot and apply it
and yes this extender for se

dont know what ur problem is in my game and on other people games its working
if u want a proper help i need more information like a papyrus log or something

1 hour ago, Geehral said:

which mod take which slot dont matter in slavetats cuz its searching all time for a free slot and apply it
and yes this extender for se

dont know what ur problem is in my game and on other people games its working
if u want a proper help i need more information like a papyrus log or something

How would I go about doing that?

3 hours ago, mcnv said:

How would I go about doing that?

in ur ini u have to activate papyrus logging

puth this:

Spoiler

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableProfiling=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

in ur skyrim.ini or skyrimcustom.ini i have it in both but normaly one one is needed (i think)

start ur game use console or additemmenu to give urself body and face potions drink them close game

in folder (should look like this) C:\Users\Geehr\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition u have the folder logs and in this one u have script and in this script folder there should be a papyrus.0 this one i need this is the log

18 hours ago, Geehral said:

in ur ini u have to activate papyrus logging

puth this:

Reveal hidden contents

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableProfiling=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

in ur skyrim.ini or skyrimcustom.ini i have it in both but normaly one one is needed (i think)

start ur game use console or additemmenu to give urself body and face potions drink them close game

in folder (should look like this) C:\Users\Geehr\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition u have the folder logs and in this one u have script and in this script folder there should be a papyrus.0 this one i need this is the log

i can't seem to get the log working. 

On 12/4/2020 at 10:31 PM, Geehral said:

I do have the Po3 papyrus extender installed, and I also made sure I had slave tat slots open. I even made sure that tats could be applied by applying tats through the slave tats menu. Though I couldn't actually find any of your tats in there. I also did a bit of poking around in the MCM menu for the face/body tats. I toggled every setting in there in different ways to try and get it to work, but nothing did.

17 hours ago, indolu said:

I do have the Po3 papyrus extender installed, and I also made sure I had slave tat slots open. I even made sure that tats could be applied by applying tats through the slave tats menu. Though I couldn't actually find any of your tats in there. I also did a bit of poking around in the MCM menu for the face/body tats. I toggled every setting in there in different ways to try and get it to work, but nothing did.

in the new slavetats u have to go to the first page and click the upper left button to register new and/or remove not existing tats

35 minutes ago, Geehral said:

in the new slavetats u have to go to the first page and click the upper left button to register new and/or remove not existing tats

That was my problem, It works fine now. Only thing is that its the upper right, but I found it anyway, Thank you.

1 hour ago, Pristbeast said:

I really hope the planned Bunny TF comes into being. It might dethrone the Deer TF as my current favorite if it comes to that. Cow would also be great. Yeah I know there is the "Being a Cow" mod for that but its such a pain to set up just for one TF.

I know its unlikely but i would love to see BAC and What am I get some integration with each other.

Also, as a suggestion, what i each transformation had different bonuses and drawbacks. For example the Cat could have a better sneak done either with a constant muffle effect, or just a 10% better sneaking enchant, or something. 

Along with periodic sounds for each animal transformation would be nice, just to add a bit of atmosphere to the transformation, the more you transform the more likely you make that sound. 

Having the curse progress in stages (a little different from BAC), each stage is another body part added.

3 hours ago, indolu said:

Also, as a suggestion, what i each transformation had different bonuses and drawbacks. For example the Cat could have a better sneak done either with a constant muffle effect, or just a 10% better sneaking enchant, or something. 

Along with periodic sounds for each animal transformation would be nice, just to add a bit of atmosphere to the transformation, the more you transform the more likely you make that sound. 

Having the curse progress in stages (a little different from BAC), each stage is another body part added.

to the sound maybe not sure how big the impact will be.

and the most parts alrdy has enchantments cat feets better sneaking and hands better lockpicking btw

4 hours ago, indolu said:

So a question about the percent chances, for the potions? It says "%-Chance to None" does that mean that what ever that percentage is, is the chance for no potinons to be on sombody? Or is it the chance for potions to appear on somebody?

chance to none means like i wrote it chance to none nothing empty call it how u want doesnt change anything.
if u set 95% that means u have left 5% for a potion to be in that loot or shop.

i set high numbers cuz i had to many potions after 30 mins playing normal