Geehral

What am I - Transforming Mod & Framework

the problem is they work for oldrim not for sse and hormone is not random u need to do something specifique but this mod make it with potion

4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Would like the idea too become slowly a succubus BUT ... there are already mods that do that. Hormones has a succubus curse and Angrims apprentice works like that too

4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Would like the idea too become slowly a succubus BUT ... there are already mods that do that. Hormones has a succubus curse and Angrims apprentice works like that too

and Angrims apprentice succubus how it work with psq or without it ? Does it have a transformation atleast ? like turn into a succubuc form like the psq ?

4 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

the problem is they work for oldrim not for sse and hormone is not random u need to do something specifique but this mod make it with potion

actually with potion yes but after my rework to a framework u can call the depending effect from anything spells objects food attacks etc.
i started with potion to build on it so i could add one by one

1 hour ago, Geehral said:

actually with potion yes but after my rework to a framework u can call the depending effect from anything spells objects food attacks etc.
i started with potion to build on it so i could add one by one

Yes if is possible or if you want I suggest to try make something with succubus like you slowly become one with psq or sex change etc. 

next plan is the curse system, i know how i can script it.
but have no idea how i implemented it
cursed chests?
like a diseases?
create magiccan which curse you?
many possibilities but ost of them i dont know how without creating a mod conflict with other mods

aktually i port female creatures of skyrim, since i have to rebuild it anyway i tought about to too make a co-op mod so the curses brought by the female monster

3 hours ago, Geehral said:

next plan is the curse system, i know how i can script it.
but have no idea how i implemented it
cursed chests?
like a diseases?
create magiccan which curse you?
many possibilities but ost of them i dont know how without creating a mod conflict with other mods

aktually i port female creatures of skyrim, since i have to rebuild it anyway i tought about to too make a co-op mod so the curses brought by the female monster

try cursed chest and then it become slowly a disease if not treated in time it might be too late

24 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

try cursed chest and then it become slowly a disease if not treated in time it might be too late

thats my problem i looked on different trap chest mods and dont realy understand how they did it (no knowlegde about fragmented code)
it would also create a conflict with other trap chest mods like Cursed Loot i think

31 minutes ago, Geehral said:

thats my problem i looked on different trap chest mods and dont realy understand how they did it (no knowlegde about fragmented code)
it would also create a conflict with other trap chest mods like Cursed Loot i think

or make it as a potion that can be in any potion of healing etc and is a random trigger

Just now, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

or make it as a potion that can be in any potion of healing etc and is a random trigger

that would create a conflict with any mod which make changes on the healpotions effect

thats my problem i want to avoid as many conflicts i can and thats not easy ^^
i think the easiest way would be a weapon enchantment add them to the bandits weapons and make it unenchantable
and for magican encounter a spell they can use

well thats what i actually thinking about
also some sort of quest is possible

28 minutes ago, Geehral said:

that would create a conflict with any mod which make changes on the healpotions effect

thats my problem i want to avoid as many conflicts i can and thats not easy ^^
i think the easiest way would be a weapon enchantment add them to the bandits weapons and make it unenchantable
and for magican encounter a spell they can use

well thats what i actually thinking about
also some sort of quest is possible

yes or maybe you can make that if u use healing spell there a small chance that it failed and u cast a curse etc or spell rune trap etc

Cursed loot and other mods use potions to infuse you with milk or skooma should work in a similar way

Cursed collar could take you aditional curses its one of those devices that you cant take off without following the quest ... I would ask Kimi for that. Or you use Sexlab survival with the sex addiction for non human species (Pets)

On 11/13/2020 at 11:02 PM, Baltasarr80 said:

Cursed loot and other mods use potions to infuse you with milk or skooma should work in a similar way

Cursed collar could take you aditional curses its one of those devices that you cant take off without following the quest ... I would ask Kimi for that. Or you use Sexlab survival with the sex addiction for non human species (Pets)

Cursed loot is triggered by open container like chests and bodys its also trigered by door mines plants depending on the random choosed event it can force u to drink skooma etc

but if i change the chest it would create a mod conflict
and i dont ask for help here on loverslab anymore all time i asked someone i got no answer or just any stupid random answer

Diseases might work. Fighting a Sabre Cat for example could infect you with a disease that turns you into a cat, wolves do the same thing for dogs. Dragons for lizard maybe?
Deer and Fox might be difficult since they don't fight back.

Or maybe add it as an effect for Spriggans. To protect the nature they could try to turn you into a part of its wildlife.

3 minutes ago, Pristbeast said:

Diseases might work. Fighting a Sabre Cat for example could infect you with a disease that turns you into a cat, wolves do the same thing for dogs. Dragons for lizard maybe?
Deer and Fox might be difficult since they don't fight back.

Or maybe add it as an effect for Spriggans. To protect the nature they could try to turn you into a part of its wildlife.

actually a good idea