• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

the mod doesn't show up in MCM for me even though the text once I first loaded a game with the save with it installed said it was all good, its probably an issue on my end I'm just curious if anyone knows what I might have done wrong?
*kay nevermind its suddenly fine... skyrim modding is weird

Edited by wolffang719
update

Hi love this concept ,LE user here (sorry i know you focus on SE), but the body and some face textures don't show up, I've put 30 face and 60 slots setup in niooverride and being a cow works just fine so im somewhat sure my setup isnt the issue.

When I open racemenu to see the body paint and click choose paint pattern its not in there, but i can see in the mod folder they are made and ready to go, could it be a pathing issue?ย 

ย 

The face seems to work if the curse is activated, but if i get the TF face potion and use it without the curse i doesn't do anything by itself it seems.

ย 

Hope i made some sort of sense, my English isn't my first language. ^^

On 6/30/2023 at 11:18 AM, Unknown22923 said:

Hi love this concept ,LE user here (sorry i know you focus on SE), but the body and some face textures don't show up, I've put 30 face and 60 slots setup in niooverride and being a cow works just fine so im somewhat sure my setup isnt the issue.

When I open racemenu to see the body paint and click choose paint pattern its not in there, but i can see in the mod folder they are made and ready to go, could it be a pathing issue?ย 

ย 

The face seems to work if the curse is activated, but if i get the TF face potion and use it without the curse i doesn't do anything by itself it seems.

ย 

Hope i made some sort of sense, my English isn't my first language. ^^

Nevermind, turns out something had happend and all the body slots had been set to "Blank" so when i went to Racemenu and manually set every body slot to Default it fixed, sorry ^^ยจ

• 8 months later...

This mod is really very thoughtful, just. . . Will you continue to update it in the future? Also, this mod only works on the ears, arms and feet, but not on the torso, face or head. Is there something I did wrong?