11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I often travel with 2 followers: Piper and Heather (mod, she counts extra not as vanilla follower). Sometimes they both have sex with aproachers, sometimes only one of them. Is there a system to it?

yes. "Scenes Preference" under "Companions" tab. there is threesome, separate and random settings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright I have finished writing the dialog for female PC responses :

Yes responses:
Fine 
Yup
Sure
Alright 
Okay
Hellooo
Noooooooo

No responses:
Wait 

WHAT!!!!! 
No
Nope
Nuh uh
Hahahaha
Out
Get out
Stop
Don't

vvv I know this response isn't an option
Try again responses:
what 
Huh 

Umm
Huh
Why

I'll work on the NPC responses after.  Writing the female responses wasn't easy.  Getting the realism just right was a challenge

Edits:
Forgot some yes responses:
Yes
Moans
Fuck my ass
No doubt
Duh
Well duh
Thank you
hehehe hehe hehehe
'squeal in delight' eeee 
'giggles' 'snorts'

lol I always find a giggle snort response to be a compliment :D

... here was an interesting problem. My baby doubled. The synthetic was lined up when I woke up in the morning. The picture was gone and when it came everyone was just standing. Then suddenly I noticed that I wasn’t in control of what I was watching. That other little I ... 

923020872_Fallout42020-12-0201-24-07-18.jpg.0e202cbedc1a8623b85e09953d2fcfe5.jpg

Oh oh .. it's not ... not a photoshop creation.

2096024852_Fallout42020-12-0201-26-06-23.jpg.cc59bf5ace498de0b101b82084435ebc.jpg

My things were in his set. But only the dress.  I got dressed before I could think of looking at the controls. Turned out to give a menu but no function. So he was born there ... spam.

1549609685_Fallout42020-12-0201-30-59-79.jpg.0141df138d093442432a19aa9da4fdc0.jpg

-------

... itt volt egy érdekes probléma. A babám megduplázódott. A szintetikus felsorakozott, amikor reggel felébredtem. (tudod, dugni) A kép eltűnt és amikor eljött, mindenki csak állt. Előbb arra gondoltam, elintéződött a dolog. Aztán hirtelen észrevettem, hogy nem én irányítom, amit nézek mert az csak ott áll és a kép fut. Az egy másik kicsi én ... egy ívott lény. Saját kóddal. De nem működésképes. Nem képes elmozdulni a helyéről csak egy helyben mozog. Tudod... mint a balfaszok az objektum előtt... amikor képtelen a program érzékelni... AKADÁLY! 

Szóval vissza az előző mentéshez... De ha nem felejteném el örökké a gyors mentést nyomkodni... az még jó is lenne. De elfelejtem, mivel játszok....  wb.gif.049dd9022f5e148907c2bd5950ea6588.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Could you add Devious Devices scenarios? For example hostile: Binding hte player heavily and rape; Just binding heavily for the lols of seeing the player struggle
                                                                                      friendly: light bondage for kinky sex or just dressing up with DDs for a stripshow and unlocking her again

• 4 weeks later...

So when this mod is with "Sex attribute" after the player succeeds in the charisma check and ask "they're down to fuck". The player gains trauma from the Sex attribute. idk if that's intentional or a bug. But i think if your character says they're okay with it then it shouldn't gain trauma.

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much....

The question is certainly superfluous, but I ask because I don’t see the answer on the main page being outlined in any way.

So: Does it work with version 10.130 or only work with those after 10.162 !?

If so, which version should I download?

--------------------------------------------

Minden bizonnyal fölösleges a kérdés, de azért felteszem mivel a főlapon nem látom a választ sehogyan körvonalazódni.

Szóval: Ez futásképes a 10.130 verzióval vagy csak a 10.162 utániakkal dolgozik!?

Ha működik, melyik változatot kell letölteni?

• 4 weeks later...

I kind of pictured this as waking up to a gun to your head sort of deal they caught you sleep and unaware, not wake up and have some guy make jokes about you stealing his bed lol.... this feels very much like pizza man is delivering and oops I have no money. Can you make a version that has less pizza man and options? I mean the point of dangerous nights is to make them dangerous all this is doing is making me talk to my enemies before murdering them. Also it won't work more than once for me unless it's been restarted, regardless of settings.

Also you might want to get companions to leave power armour before they engage lol.

V 0.38
+ same fix as for my other mod "Vanilla Fudge": if player has escaped from dialogue or other mod interrupted it "Nights" start to restart itself to prevent NPCs stuck and other problems. It is affects rapers as well as companions.
+ if player would change location during active quests they will restart itself
+ summoned actors will go to parent cell upon scene ends only if they are no more locked or busy by AAF flags (they might have been taken by other mods)
+ companion's quest now will be correctly stopped when it is no more needed, that prevents it's "always active" state
+ rapers in Power Armors have been ignored now by search routine
+ world search is no more in MCM, because search routine was rewritten
+ search rotine trying to catch only vanilla NPCs (if mod do not places it's NPC to vanilla factions, they will be invicible for new search)
+ bug with actors who stayed until "peace" timer ends, and who  become hostile afterwards, has been fixed
+ guest's race has been remembered for now and next guests more likely will be another race, than before
+ guest's number is now correctly fit to value in MCM menu, and extra guest no more stayed
+ companions also have checked to define scenes end
+ if only one guest has come and scenes allowed with both companion and player, guest will choose player character, not a companion
+ fixes in guests and companions cleaning routine

V 0.37.4
+ Dogmeat no more affected buy companions lover/rapers logic

On 3/12/2021 at 5:42 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

V 0.38
+ same fix as for my other mod "Vanilla Fudge": if player has escaped from dialogue or other mod interrupted it "Nights" start to restart itself to prevent NPCs stuck and other problems. It is affects rapers as well as companions.
+ if player would change location during active quests they will restart itself
+ summoned actors will go to parent cell upon scene ends only if they are no more locked or busy by AAF flags (they might have been taken by other mods)
+ companion's quest now will be correctly stopped when it is no more needed, that prevents it's "always active" state
+ rapers in Power Armors have been ignored now by search routine
+ world search is no more in MCM, because search routine was rewritten
+ search rotine trying to catch only vanilla NPCs (if mod do not places it's NPC to vanilla factions, they will be invicible for new search)
+ bug with actors who stayed until "peace" timer ends, and who  become hostile afterwards, has been fixed
+ guest's race has been remembered for now and next guests more likely will be another race, than before
+ guest's number is now correctly fit to value in MCM menu, and extra guest no more stayed
+ companions also have checked to define scenes end
+ if only one guest has come and scenes allowed with both companion and player, guest will choose player character, not a companion
+ fixes in guests and companions cleaning routine

V 0.37.4
+ Dogmeat no more affected buy companions lover/rapers logic

What about companions in power armour? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 7:13 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

what about them? i have no idea what is wrong with them, because i'm not wearing Power armor in my games.

Companions stretch and look weird in armour.. I made a post with other requests too :). I thought this would work like Violate does, except triggered at by sleeping instead of surrendering. This doesn't feel dangerous, it feels more like someone approaches me and asks for sex and I can play along :).

On 3/10/2021 at 3:54 AM, Alunny said:

I kind of pictured this as waking up to a gun to your head sort of deal they caught you sleep and unaware, not wake up and have some guy make jokes about you stealing his bed lol.... this feels very much like pizza man is delivering and oops I have no money. Can you make a version that has less pizza man and options? I mean the point of dangerous nights is to make them dangerous all this is doing is making me talk to my enemies before murdering them. Also it won't work more than once for me unless it's been restarted, regardless of settings.

Also you might want to get companions to leave power armour before they engage lol.

When I get visited by nightly guests, they are invisible...:( I know they are there because I get the "interact" text. After the timer runs out the mod resets itself, but the invisible attackers seems to stay (still the interact text, does nothing tho).. Only time it ever worked was with some gouls, humans and supermutants have been invisible for me. Any ideas?