AAF Dangerous Nights

View File

Mod is at early stage of development, so it needs to be tested.

It is developing for AML (russian community), but i also post it here because there is no similar mods for F4.

It's a mod for survival style playing. Everywhere where you may sleep a rapers can found you. 

There is configurable MCM menu with alot of options.

You need to have animation files for each race you have turned on via MCM menu!

current roadmap is:

• implemented in ver 0.3 companion could be raped. I want to make option for companion to be raped with player (if there is more than one "guest") and also allow player to choose mode when only companion will be raped, but not player.
  • implemented in ver 0.27. allow to disable "anal" tag for those who play male main character and do not want to be raped with such way  
  • option to multiply scenes if threesome is off but there is more than one "guest" - they would rape victims one by one
  • theft and ransoming
  • DD and Cliffs support

version history:

Spoiler

V 0.37.3
+ fix for detecting companion raper or lover chances

V 0.37.2
+ fix for companion who loses their voices if player had avoided companion lover / raper dialogue

V 0.37.1
+ added missed voice files

V 0.37
+ full French MCM translation for current version. Thanks to @hkheung
+ added native support for "see you sleep" mod: if player is in furniture on wakeup event, my mod will wait up to 30 seconds, before starts up. If this time is gone and player still in furniture, my mod will restart itself.
+ new dialogue variants for companion
+ some fixes

V 0.36
+ dialogues were redesigned, that allows to remove most scripts
+ new dialogue phrases and some old phrases fixes to solve companions related bug reported by @xyzxyz 
+ supermutants dialogue tree fixes to prevent dialogue stuck in certain situations
+ MCM redesign: all companion related settings were moved to "companion settings" tab
+ added very simple companion rape and love system. It will be extended in future updates. It's is NOT COPMPATIBLE with "morning sex with lovers" mod, because doing the same thing.
    few dialogues were added
    new MCM options "Companion as Raper", "Companion as Lover" and chances for both events were added
    this companion events starts only if main scenes are not able to start due to settings (chances or time)

V 0.35
+ mod is reading meta info on scene init (if it exist) and do not tried to maintain scenes from other mods anymore.
+ in AAF cant find animations, mod will try to relaunch scene WITHOUT any tag (like my other mod "Vanilla Fudge 1.62" is doing)

V 0.34c
+ changes the way dialogues is starting

V 0.33.3
+ added IsDead check for all guests before starting scene to avoid scene witout partners (because somebody killed them before scene)
+ dialogues fixes to prevent companion-related lines when player have no companions
+ fixed situation when scene was not starting in some cases, if guests were not dialogue-able (monsters)
+ packages changes

V 0.33.2
+ fixed time settings. now it works correctly with start hour and end hour settings
+ fixed guests relations. Now guests should be more friendly
+ spawn spread between guest was increased
+ some dialogues fixing

V 0.33.1
+ if companion behavior is set to "surrender" he will run to player first and only then play this idle
+ if "companion as victim" is turned ON, but "guests preference" set to "player" it is possible to offer companion instead main character or invite her/him to join scene. New dialogues were added (affects both "friendly" and "unfriendly" ways for each race). Companion MUST be nearby for this.
+ if "companion behavior" set to "Surrender" it will be uplied only for "hostyle" guests. It's looks strange when companion surrender in face of worker...
+ new MCM option "Dialogue awaiting timer" that allows to set dialogue awaiting delay (previously it was hardcoded for 60 sec).
+ dialogue awaiting delay now canceled on dialogue starting. Previously it was canceled at end of dialogue.
+ new MCM option "Scenes Preference" under the "Companion" tab. It allow player to choose between "Threesome", "Separate" and "Random" scene types for situations when companion AND player get involved to the same scene
+ new MCM option "Fade Screen on Start" under "Misc Settings" tab. It allows to hide guests pop-ups on spawn. I recommend to turn it on for better immersion.
+ guests spreading on spawn is increased to avoid self-collision
+ changing way to catch scene ending for better compatibility. Instead using AAF events mod using own mechanism to detect scene ends.
+ lots of new dialogues
+ scripts, packages and dialogues bugfixes and improvements

V 0.32
+ fix for "non companion" dialogue tree

V 0.31

It's very big update with alot of changes, so be patient, if you'll found a bugs. Please report them at forum, so i can fix them. Thank you.

+ full French MCM translation for current version. Thanks to @hkheung
+ if players dream was interrupted, there is no more "guests" will be spawn to avoid conflicts
+ "Whole world search" option moved under "Compatibility" tab and turned OFF by default
+ new MCM option "Max characters value" to adjust guests quantity
+ new MCM tab "companions options" with some new MCM options within:
    + "Companion as victim" - allows guests to have an scenes with your companions. Most of new dialogues also request this option in their dependencies. If this option turned OFF - there will be no changes in general.
    + "Companion gender" - filter for companions gender, to avoid unwanted content
    + "Guests preference" - show who is target of guests: main character, companion or both (various scenes are possible with difference choices)
    + "Companion behavior" - changes the companion behavior before scene starts. There is two options: "Approach" and "Surrender", First one allows companion to go closer to main character during dialogues, second option places companion under "surrendering" idle
+ sex scene for situations when guests can't start dialogue is now optional. The new MCM option "Sex anyway" was added to "Compatibility" tab
+ lots of new dialogues
+ bugfixes

V 0.27.4
+ small but important fix for survival mode. When you sleep on bed you have autosave, but before this patch when you load this save mod become broken. Now it's fixed.

V 0.27.3
+ added new MCM option (under compatibility tab) that allow to remove delay before scene starts for new AAF version (greater than beta 50 i'm using)

V 0.27.2
+ added option to MCM that allows to show notification messages from mod (like "someone aproach you") as message window

V 0.27.1
+ french MCM translation has been updated to actual state (also available as optional download). Thanks to @hkheung.
+ fixed "reinstall mod" function calling (was broken some updates ago)
+ dialogue tree changed for better stability
+ added some idle animations to dialogues
+ if dialogue timer is ended and dialogue still not started, there would be a sex scene instead with notification (previously mod was stopping)
+ added empty voice files and lips animations for all dialogues
+ added some notifications when guests are incoming

v 0.27
+ french MCM translation has been updated to 0.26 state (also available as optional download). Thanks to @hkheung. New strings are in English
+ added "allow Anal" MCM option. It allow to avoid anal sex that is useful for male main characters
+ fixed bug when guests has been spawned but nobody has been talked to player
+ fixed bug with wrong character sex detection

v 0.26
+ "Allow Threesome" MCM option has been moved under "Animation setings" tab
+ new MCM option "Max Threesome characters" has been added
+ some fixes

v 0.25
+ MCM translation has been updated to 0.24 state (also available as optional download). Thanks to @hkheung. New strings are in English
+ added spain MCM translation to 0.24 state (also available as optional download). Thanks to @JBpy. New strings are in English
+ dialogue system has been changed. There is two dialogues ways for friendly and hostile persons. Added few new dialogues for each supported race (Humans, Ghouls, Supermutants, Robots)
+ if robot-raper is offline on scene start, it would try to start up for scenes and would shut down after scenes ends
+ MCM changes: option "only friends" now is selector between "only enemies", "only friends", "boths" to make filter more complex for various situations
+ new MCM option "enable furniture" under new "Animation settings" tab. If it turned ON mod will try to use beds and similar furnitures every time. But if it turned OFF, mod will NEVER use it.
+ new MCM option "aggressive tags" under new "Animation settings" tab. If it turned ON mod will try to use aggressive animations.
+ new MCM option "aggressive friends" under new "Animation settings" tab. If it turned ON mod will try to use aggressive animations for friendly guests (if those animations are turned ON). If it turned OFF only hostile guests would try to use aggressive animations (if those animations are turned on).
+ new MCM option "scene duration"  under new "Animation settings" tab. It allow to customize scene duration.
+ fixed Handy race dialogue start
+ some fixes and internal structure rearrange
+ mod was converted to .strings localisation, so anybody could change the text and make own localisation

v 0.24
+ added French MCM translation (new for 0.24 options are in English). Thanks to @hkheung
+ if threesome available, and few guests found, there is still chance (50%) for each guest to spawn near player character (to avoid crowd)
+ if NPC guest was friendly to player, and player rejected adult scene with it, NPC should no more attack (and new dialogue lines were added)
+ if no valid animation found for adult scene mod will try to find proper settings and start scene with it
+ if scene init was not successful quest would clear correctly
+ there is only NPC of same alignment can spawn for now (if the first NPC was friendly all other NPC will be friendly to (if it allowed by MCM option). It's for avoid settler + raider situations.
+ fixed an error when "Only enemies" option was turned OFF only friends were search
+ MCM setting "Only enemies" is changed to "Only friends" to better match the search logic
+ new MCM option "Whole world search". It's allow to find raper over all world, not only closest (for randomising encounters). 
+ in additional to "no Unique NPC for raper" rule there is additional "no Essential NPC for raper" rule has been added for avoid conflicts.

v 0.23
+ added support for Mr. Handy, Protectorons and Supermutants Behemoths. Handy and Protectorons also can use dialogues. YOU NEED SAVAGE animations for it! If you have no this animations - turn those races OFF via MCM.
+ added error message window for situations when AAF can't find property animations for scene (usualy it happens when threesome option is ON, but no valid animations installed)
+ added dialogue variants for dialogue-supported races (Humans, Ghouls, Supermutants, Protectorons and Handies)
+ fixed and error when nothing happens when non dialogue supported races become rapers and dialogues were turned ON in MCM (they spawns nearby player, but did nothing)
+ dialogues tree changed
+ new dialogue lines added

v 0.22

+ if dialogues are disabled, message with choises "surrender" or "fight" will appear.

v 0.21
+ some packages changes for better characters behavior

v 0.2
+ mod option from 0.11 "For compability reasons there is no more rapers if any friendly NPC is nearby" now can be truned off via MCM at new "compatibility" page. But i highly recommend do not turn it off, because there is alot of AAF dialogues mods, that conflicts with each other.
+ added timer setting to MCM, that allow set time between scene's end and making raper hostile again (if it was a hostile person, and was made friendly by mod to avoid fight during scene)
+ changed internal structure for better speed
+ added button to restart mode (it should safely cure all possible glitches at any time)
+ if game found more than one avaiable raper of same race and "Allow Threesome" option is ON in MCM menu, mod will try to start scene with multiply actors.
+ lots of code improvements and fixes

v 0.12
+ some redesign to quest stages style
+ alot of bugfixes

v 0.11
+ You can turn off "friendly" rapers for now. It's mostly for compatibility reason. Highly recomend to keep it ON
+ You can set your companion as defender, so no more rapers, if you have companion nearby. It's mostly for compatibility with "Morning Sex with Companion" mod.
+ For compability reasons there is no more rapers if any friendly NPC is nearby. 
+ Dialogues will reset in 30 seconds if it not able to start playing.

v 0.1
Initial release

4 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

there is few seconds cooldown after animation ends. i'll make MCM setting to ajust this time.

Great. I think a few seconds isn't enough if you don't want to fight him. He or the player needs more time to get away.

4 hours ago, isanchez said:

It doesn't work for me.
I switched everything on, all races, everything on 100. I slept close to enemies. And nothing happens.
How close do I have to sleep to enemies? Does it work with Campsite?

there is very early stage of development.

currently i'm investigating reports.

for my own game it works in most situations. but i have understanding why other have problems and working to fix it.

12 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i'm working on big update, that should increase stability and start to work in some "heavy" situations. first versions were very simple, so there were alot of moments when in real game they was not able to work propertly.

Not sure what you mean by heavy situations but I run a few mob adders that pretty much keeps someone fighting someone all the time and I think because of this, my character never experiences the consequences of this mod. Couple of times it did work, no local fights were happening.

This is why I have an APC for Ms. Anna.  Only way she can be safe is to live in a safe.  Companions can't even enter.  I think this mod would work nice with the idea of an abductions light.  You go to sleep and you wake up in someones home.  Tied up and after a few turns you blackout/ get knocked out and end up where they found you!  Any thoughts on the idea Jahem or who might be able to make such a thing? 

v 0.2
+ mod option from 0.11 "For compability reasons there is no more rapers if any friendly NPC is nearby" now can be truned off via MCM at new "compatibility" page. But i highly recommend do not turn it off, because there is alot of AAF dialogues mods, that conflicts with each other.
+ added timer setting to MCM, that allow set time between scene's end and making raper hostile again (if it was a hostile person, and was made friendly by mod to avoid fight during scene)
+ changed internal structure for better speed
+ added button to restart mode (it should safely cure all possible glitches at any time)
+ if game found more than one avaiable raper of same race and "Allow Threesome" option is ON in MCM menu, mod will try to start scene with multiply actors.
+ lots of code improvements and fixes